I am extremely skinny. I'm 22 and my 15 year old sister has bigger forearms (more meat on them) than I do. I lift too...

I am extremely skinny. I'm 22 and my 15 year old sister has bigger forearms (more meat on them) than I do. I lift too, and even do isolation exercises for my forearms, without any success.

Also, when I get naked I have a body shape of a female, wide hips going into a narrow chest. The only thing saving me from looking like complete jackshit when clothed is my wide shoulders. I have a muscle tone of a 13 year old girl. I try to eat, not to feel hungry and do exercise.

I'm starting to suspect I can't properly absorb nutrients or some other underlying condition, like Klinefelters. I can't get it checked out, because my doctor is a cunt and thinks I'm making shit up. He's pissed off at me because I visit the doctor quite often, ever since one other doc made me do 20 different tests for my vision issues. Now every time I visit my primary care doc, he just shrugs off other issues I have and tells me I've already got tests I have to deal with first.

Do you know what it's like to be 22 and have confidence lower than 0? Being embarrassed of wearing short sleeves? Having a feminine figure, but a rough, ugly face? I look like a freak. All I want is to look normal. I don't wanna look like a model. Just normal. I don't know what to do. Even my hair has started thinning rapidly half a year ago, can't even style it anymore how thin it has become.

All of this shit is making me so depressed, because it seems like health issues just keep coming, and I live in a shitty country where the health system is extremely inefficient, and I'm even thinking of quitting uni just to get a job, to get some money and sort my health issues out at a private clinic. I can't keep going on like this, I can't focus on my studies either way when all I think of are my health issues.

Attached: 20190113_030740.jpg (1504x2016, 311K)

SS+GOMAD

You may have hyperthyroid or chrohns disease both can cause such a frame. Im a girl & had the same problem. But I know why... And it's becuase the above reasons

Also my brother is the same way.. Just refuses medical help. & lots of gurls still swoon over him.

take the pinkpill

Attached: hormone-replacement-therapy-hrt.png (1024x775, 73K)

My arm is about as skinny as that, with maybe slightly more fat in the upper region. I have such a small wrist that any watch I put on my hand slides around, even at the smallest setting. I also feel embarrassed wearing t-shirts and short sleeve shirts, unless they're slim fit or one size smaller (so the armholes are tight against my arms). I also have wide hips and a big butt, even though I'm technically skinny everywhere else. That's the life of an ectomorph.

>Ectomorph: Lean and long, with difficulty building muscle

I started needing to wear glasses at 22. And balding. Now I'm 30. I don't even consider any of these a problem, other than t-shirts being often unflattering.

Roids user?

Agreed.

Also agreed possibly. You could also get your DNA tested, possibly figure out if there is a gene that is making it harder for your thyroid to do its job. There are often ways to mitigate the negative effects of some genes.

I'll give it a go. Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't have any thyroid issues because I've had my thyroid hormones checked last month, but what about this Chrohn's disease? What are some obvious symptoms you've had? This disease seems to encompass a lot of symptoms and I don't seem to have many of them.

I wouldn't mind being skinny and fashionable, but it doesn't fit my face unfortunately. If I wanna redeem myself, the only way to do it would be to actually put some meat on, not to look like I've just escaped the concentration camp.

fuck off

Not sure I'm a true ectomorph though. I believe there is some other issues at the side aside from being naturally skinny. My body shape is to the right.

Attached: 0faeb86c1e5fb70cbc0377bf104562ce--genetic-disorder-disorders.jpg (236x266, 12K)

Is there like gene testing in general, or is it for a specific disease? Because my thyroid is fine, but something else might be creating issues.

Most gene testing sites allow you to download the SNPs and you can either research them individually or get some geneticists to look at them online.

But honestly I think you'll be fine. Count your calories, work on pecs & shoulders, and you'll be glued to the mirror in no time.

Id feel fatigued or fevered and lost more weight in short period of time (was already small) i didnt have stomach pains like most cases tho.

Do you still look meh even with beard?

Can't grow one, it looks patchy and rare.

I'll keep on working out for sure.

>I don't have any thyroid issues because I've had my thyroid hormones checked last month, but what about this Chrohn's disease? What are some obvious symptoms you've had? This disease seems to encompass a lot of symptoms and I don't seem to have many of them.
Don't be dumb, he would know instantly if he had Crohn's or not.

Especially since you have wide hips and no muscle mass, it's likely you have low levels of testosterone. Don't fret, it's not some kind of moral judgement upon your character that you're not producing enough of the male hormone. Go figure out how to get your numbers tested in your country (what country are you in), and you will like be low, and you can take that to your doctor and if they are reluctant to help, you fix your hormones yourself.

I'm just as skinny as you user. Just wear long sleeves all day, Ive done it since middle school, literally everyday. Plus, we're skinny enough that we probably never get hot anyways so it's not a problem. Can't stand being in a room less than 66 though. Also, grow a beard of you don't feel masculine enough.

It might not be low T. Low testosterone promotes weight gain.

If you do get your T tested, post results plz.

I live in the Balkans. You're pretty much judged for looking the way you look all the time here. I was bullied in prim school for getting good grades and called a nerd. So I almost flunked high school. Now I'm in a shitty uni, with underdeveloped social skills. People are very judgmental here, whenever you look different. I never fit in throughout my whole life simply for being and acting different, let alone looking very skinny. It's a mob mentality.

On the note of low test, that's very likely, but I've read somewhere that having low test relative to the average doesn't necessarily mean that your body has low test, maybe that's just how your body is meant to be. This is its normal testosterone level or something and altering that might bring up some other issues, since I'd have to keep taking T for the rest of my life. Also that'd probably accelerate the hair loss even further.

I guess I should just have my test levels checked in the first place...

What's your
>height
>weight
>wrist size (circumference)
>hip circumference
>shoulder width

If you werent absorbing nutrients I feel itd be pretty obvious because you'd have other side effects

That's correct, higher testosterone is often correlated with more hair loss. It's possible you have a higher than average testosterone. If you get tested plz post results with the same pic as this thread.

There are a lot of hormones that are necessary for muscle gain rather than just testosterone. Human growth hormone, insulin, etc.

These are all things you can change yourself.

Worst case scenario you can just buy these things from China and inject them into you.

Possibly to an extent, yes, but it doesn't exist in a vacuum.
Never heard of Klinefelters before, but it's possibly the case. Can you not switch doctors, or asked to be referred to another one? Regardless, write down the objective facts about yourself so you can just read them when you go to the doctors, they may take you more seriously if your attitude is down-for-business rather than woe-is-me-life-is-awful.
You don't have Crohn's, unless you neglected to mention Sudden Onset Violent Painful Diahhrea (c).
For some reason, testosterone levels have become a political topic rather than a medical topic. """"(((normal)))""" levels do not correlate with OPTIMAL levels. If you look at the literature on T replacement therapy, high-normal levels of T correlate positively with pretty much every aspect of health, longevity, and well-being, with pretty much the lone exception of if you already have prostate cancer, which you don't. Yes, the solution to low testosterone is to self-administer a shot twice a week, but it's your fucking life. But it's also not magic juice, you will have to work out and eat right (in your case, put on serious mass) to look better, but at the very least having proper hormone levels will ENABLE you to accomplish these things.

Stop worrying about your hair. High testosterone is not correlated with hair loss, high levels of dihydroxytestosterone (a metabolite of T) receptors in your scalp is directly correlated to hair loss. Obviously there is a connection, but the point is on the list of problems you listed, this comes in at a distant 17th.

Try to get a blood test that will test multiple hormones, testosterone & estrogen & etc.

I'd be curious to see if you had low estrogen. Men need estrogen too. Low estrogen is often correlated with low bone mineral density.

eat more

Take advantage of your twink body and go gay.

You call that skinny? HS if I wasn't paranoid I'd hijack this thread so hard.

Same man. I feel like it's not just my muscles and body fat, but that even my joints are small. Even if I workout and get bigger muscles I'll still have a small stature. I am starting to work out now. You should as well, better to start earlier.

Just up your confidence desu, I have a body. similar to yours and I have an awesome gf