Am i gay?

always kinda thought i was and still kinda young
what do?

Attached: heyoo.png (800x500, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yougov.co.uk/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then be gay, nothing wrong with it I'm bisexual and enjoy it.

Are you the same guy as the last 10 posts about this? Or are there actually this many people?

The big gay is cool now

Your dick will provide the answer user. Don't worry.

How can we tell you user? Could we tell you if y our liked chocolate or vanilla or both?

Have you ever had a gf or had sex with a woman?

who gives a fuck

There's no such thing as gay, only preferences

I don't know man, go suck a dick. See how you like it. Test it out in your butt.

Attached: 1545952956479.png (928x960, 519K)

this
anyone who labels themself with a sexuality is boring as fuck and has no personality

Go to and look for the bigen and other such threads for some redpill. Maybe make your own thread.
I still don't know. I don't know if failing something with a man would produce the same emotional results. I was gonna ask them about break up and stuff, but forgot.

The only way you're going to find out is if you experience it and like it.

Anyone who puts others down based on what they want to label themselves as are shallow as fuck and have no personality.

lol buttmad no personality faggot

If you have to ask probably not.

Not OP, but I wish it were that simple. Used to be most men and women rated themselves as having NO bisexual or homosexual tendency. With young people now its 50/50. Having 50% say NO interest AT ALL and regardless of political affiliation, having those people be by far the largest category people rank themselves as is significant. Human sexuality is complex.

Here's the link by the way: yougov.co.uk/topics/lifestyle/articles-reports/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual

Not OP but sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't. I recently had an uncontrolled fsexual antasy about bug muscular man doing... stuff to me... I never thought about women the whole time. When I let go of being bothered by it for a while, I realized it was easier to do. Then later on, jacking off to 'regular old' women, which I don't do all the time, I noticed that how long it took to orgasn and all that wasn't... I mean, look trust me it's not as simple as you think when you suspect you are bisexual. It just isn't.

I've had... somewhat similar experiences in highschool and stuff.
I notice that I seem to be 'attracted', physically or whatever, to less men than women. But I mean I've gotten aroused by having a guy friend wrestle me wearing leather gloves and even now I remember how that glove felt when he grabbed me.
Its confusing to think about now. Maybe its inexperience or delusion or something I've some how made myself feel, but I can't deny the facts, including the fact that I felt unsure in some way.

And then there was the time that guy hugged me and I felt "gay" about it... and when I look at traps and stuff, but sometimes they're just straight up men... and that time when I had a gay thought about a guy leading me around on a leash... and that time I noticed how pretty a friends lips were....
Like I don't know what to make of it.

These weren't just me noticing things or feeling homophobic. I felt good. I felt comfortable and I thought about kissing or holding or, well I don't know not all of the feelings easily transfer to words. But it felt sexual. It felt like how I feel about women I think are pretty.
I just don't know if it transfers into romance