Lauren Southern

Hey guys, I think Lauren southern may be a zionist shill/controlled opposition.

Take a look at this video and let me know what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xkjen1Nsd-U&bpctr=1551273092

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I honestly don't think she's "controlled" opposition, at least not in the description I think of. Near as I can tell she's just that useful idiot that exists slightly outside the "acceptable mainstream" for the sake of attention and money. She may hold a couple of similar views to myself, but you have to remember she is an actual coalburner and ethot. There is nothing to be gained from supporting or interacting with her beyond using her to "push the overton window".

SHE IS A CSIS AGENT

Attached: huge hands.jpg (600x600, 39K)

i wanna cum in her sister tho, i could care less about lauren

What do you think about her being jewish though?

Well despite what many here say, I honestly don't think that there's some massive all encompassing International Jewish conspiracy. Just (((you know who))) being the userers and nation wreckers acting mostly independently of each other, most of the time. It's entirely possible she has hidden Jewish backers though, I suppose.

we already knew about it, lots of thread discussing her view. but thanks for the reminder

Jews play all sides
Those who collaborate won't be saved

hes a goddamn coal burner jew

But just because she's jewish, does that really exempt her from making videos and expressing her opinions?

This!

Attached: JessuS585858.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

jews create all political movements, all politics requires endless talking.

whites are there for when the war breaks out.

>Watch a video of Lauren Southern
No thanks.

Attached: 1549145597393.webm (488x720, 2.95M)

Daddy likes

Her sister has inferior genetics, that undeveloped jawbone is a sign of childhood nutrient deficiencies. Lauren is better breeding stock.

What a stupid attention whore.
Fucking betas

Whatever, she’s fuckable as hell

t. neckbeard basement dweller khv

became a fat pig. disgusting

She got her start at (((Rebel Media))) so of course she's been trained to be pro-Israel, but I think that once she left and became a freelancer she learned that Ezra and all other Jews who pretend to be for America have their own agendas. Much smarter and better looking than your average young woman.

are you fucking kidding me? post pics or fuck off incel

I just want to have access to her panty drawer.

That is her sister, dumb fuck...

This video was pretty damn good

Attached: 1550259854524.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

lmao no shit u fucking mongoloid

She has always been a coal burning whore who plays chameleon in order to leech off thirsty patreon piggies.

Yes
Jews should not speak because they shouldn't be alive.
Fuck off rabbi

She’s a 30-something CSIS agent. Ever notice how many of the alt-right e-celebs are British or Canadian? For certain legal purposes our Five Eyes allies are used for gestapo agitprop type services.

>Gavin
>Lauren
>Faith
>PJW
>Milo