Do you genuinely not find her attractive?

Do you genuinely not find her attractive?
She is currently considered the most attractive women in Shitia

Attached: deepika-padukone-ani.jpg.image.300.176.jpg (975x568, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loldutchpeople.tumblr.com/
scottishpricks.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not nearly as good looking as my betrothed, just is not

I love Indian women. I also like calling you a street shitter so it's pretty complicated, you know.

Attached: Deepika-Padukone9.jpg (600x650, 58K)

plz show bobs

Attached: 1548916619624.jpg (480x444, 28K)

Attached: DeepikaPadukone.jpg (684x1024, 62K)

there's way better indian women out there

>Shitia
man, the jokes write themselves.
show her ugly ass without the makeup and skin bleach.

none that I work with. holy shit, they have some serious uggos. please nuke bangalore.

Attached: fuck_off_doggo.jpg (800x670, 94K)

Attached: deepika-padukone-without-makeup-2.jpg (348x400, 27K)

anyone know what happens if you do anal with an indian woman?

Attached: 1532351859230.jpg (854x480, 51K)

Those bags under her eyes are problematic.

>big round bug eyes
>Spaced out nasal tip
>Raccon tier facial hair
>Generic light brown skin

8th generation mixed Abbo hybrid, and no Manleet I don't find her attractive.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

The Paki-American actress Shamia Shoaib in her prime was much hotter than this woman. I'd like to time-warp back to 1994 and preg her repeatedly.

Does she shit on the street or swim in Ganges river ?

stirring last nights vindaloo is never a good idea user

>Disgusting clothing
>Uneven light brown diarrhea colored skin
>Hairy

The smell alone would turn me gay.

Attached: Sissy skinned faggot.png (250x202, 9K)

Would bang.

No, I like thick women

I know a Danish/Norwegian guy. He looks worse than what this board would imagine the stereotypical incel looks like, roughly middle age but looks 70, receding hairline, half his teeth are rotten. His wife is from India and looks literally like a 5 ft goblin troll, even for a pajeet. Somehow “their” sons are both tall, look like Meds, one is even green eyed, and look nothing like either of the parents. I just don’t get it.

\
I found a more realistic pic

Attached: poo-no-makeup.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Nordic and Aryan blood combined will create superhumans

she probably fucked someone else

It literally looks like a different animal in this street shot. Lmao, why do Pakis and Poos want to be white so bad? When over a half of their population looks like pic related.

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHITIA!!

I'm sure no one finds that sheboon attractive unless you have no standards

Attached: 1551035769234.jpg (361x330, 13K)

She's somewhat pretty, but something is definitely off about her.

Post her feet
Indian women have white girl feet but with a brown tint. I like it

The caste system. Whiter you, the more respect you get.

Attached: IMG_1611.jpg (662x408, 23K)

No she isn't, see: And you sense right, as that OP photo is misleading reality wise because of it's cherry picked lightning and angles.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

she looks like one of those attractive negresses we have roaming the wild here. still a non human.

That's hilarious, because nearly all their populace is either a diarrhea light brown, or a nasty uneven turd brown. So knowing this, I
honestly don't know why they even bother breeding, when according to their own societal standards they're subhuman.

Attached: anal enthusiast.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Based and footpilled

>>Disgusting clothing
Now let's not be hasty pal, it's tied right? So s sharp tug and it falls to the floor revealing the goods. Based ease of access clothing if you ask me.

Phone fagging, that's why the text is improper.

Most poos are Australasian peoples, with negligible amounts of West Eurasian input.

Attached: Goofy cross bred androgynous racoon.png (500x500, 35K)

The contrast between the pure white sole and brown tinted top is hot af. Even better with anklets and toe rings.

It's sad reality for them. That's why most commit suicide easily. Bollywood might also be part of the problem showing majority fair skinned actors

Attached: 1546877356124.gif (300x300, 471K)

>trying so hard to look western but still being betrayed by those soulless pajeet eyes
>even if you got past that you'd never get past the armpit hair and curry smell

-5/10 would not bitch lasagna

Attached: 1738_Popo_Wallpaper_by_Skandranon01.jpg (1680x1050, 49K)

The coloring is obnoxiously annoying, it's styling is down syndrome tier. And it over all looks disgusting on that bleached Abbo. Maybe it'd look more appealing, if some other race of woman posed for it. But as of now, I can't see anything of value in it, and the monkey.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Meh, my Slav gf is better looking

open bobs

She's alright. The best version of Indian women are the browner shade of Nepali.

Even with generations of breeding with whites the dull eyes don’t go away.

Attached: 79A96DCE-37BE-4964-9896-9AFD2AB82EEB.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

pleez do the needful and desplay vejene bllody bitch fuck ur vejane

True, but their disgusting skin tone is only a part of their inferiority in contrast to the other races of man. Pic related, and since they have no intellectual and or physical prowess, they can't compensate for this short coming with some other admirable attribute.

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

>dull eyes

*Bug eyes, and that 's probably because their Abbo input is more resilient expression wise, in spite of foreign admixture.

Attached: Pure Dravidian abbo.jpg (215x288, 16K)

Keanu Reeves is part Japanese, not Chinese. Yes, there is a difference.

so that’s what that is

Attached: A94C70A7-78EF-468D-B422-BDDEA3CB7E2D.jpg (750x403, 131K)

I like her best

Attached: DT1eWBNXUAEnal2.jpg (339x445, 17K)

Who is the 1/4 indian guy

bitch lasagna

Pretty much, as all South Asians are racially bleached Abbos. See this pasta for a more elaborate explanation:

Indians/other South Asians are cross bred Aborigines. Not some sort of Asiatic Caucasian or something along those lines (although because of West Eurasian migration East, they are partially mixed with some Caucasian groups). With that out of the way, once you assess for their phenotypic traits, this assertion becomes self evident. For example take their conventional skin tone, and compare and contrast it with the other native ethnic groups in Eurasia. After you're done, what you'll see, is that they're the only race native to Euraisa with dark skin that exceeds the threshold of the conventional Eurasian tan(the darkest skin tone seen in other Eurasian groups). Not only that, but their eye sockets are also larger than what a Caucascoid should conventionally have. And their nostril shape is uniquely West African esk in appearance despite their geographical location. So what does this all mean? Well it means either they're recent African migrants(no genetic study points towards this) or are the cross bred descendants of the original Australasian population that balkanized and gave way to what we see in Australia, the Australian Aborigines. Who btw, seem to be their only unmixed descendants as India(their old homeland) was forcibly miscegenated into an old world Brazil.

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Pic related should also discard any contention, and further illustrate where these bug eyes come. Keep in mind btw, that some poos might not show case this feature because of foreign input.

Attached: bindaeuro2.jpg (320x240, 40K)

The skull on the left is the Austrialoid btw, and the one on the right seems to be a man of Germanic descent.

Attached: Cling clap tap.png (1000x1000, 274K)

>Shitia
...this is good bait.

Can't let this thread die, so enjoy the free bumps OP. And good luck with your super powers in 2020.

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

Attached: Goofy Indian.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Attached: Pajeets intoxicating ass rabies.jpg (960x615, 587K)

Jaz Coleman lead vocalist of Killing Joke

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

His poo genes really did a number on his aging process, pic related. Those bug eyes even became more apparent for some reason.

Attached: 7d65e1ce0fd9742e5430086758f0b5b8.jpg (348x500, 28K)

Attached: 1551255101758.webm (640x360, 654K)

Freddie Mercury is Indian so I love india

Attached: 360057.jpg (768x866, 160K)

He's more Persian, ethnically. As his specific tribe was from a sect of relatively recent immigrants. And I'm sure we both know the average poo isn't indicative of Freddie Mercury.

Attached: Goofy Indian 3.jpg (301x450, 46K)

I'm pushing 30, a pretty face doesn't impress me anymore.

I'd need to know what her personality is like, because I'd be dealing with that 95% of the time, not her body.

15 yearolds on Jow Forums don't understand this.

What about your progeny? If you breed with a fugly woman, then those crappy genes will be trouble shooted down your line. I understand personality matters, but come on the looks criteria of your partner is more important when assessing for mate selection.

Attached: Roasted.png (1200x1236, 239K)

I always just thought he didn’t get much sleep.

Attached: D6F5750D-E113-4FCC-89FB-90DEB700A1B7.jpg (220x318, 20K)

No that's just his crappy poo genes at work.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

She's okay for a poo

>She is currently considered the most attractive women in Shitia
says who? fuck outta here with you retarded normie shit, you absolute fucking cunt

Attached: 1542370005516.png (444x470, 126K)

That picture is racist. Pls delete.

(RIP Ahboo)

>most attractive women in Shitia
She's very attractive but come on, i've seen plenty of better looking Indian women posted before.

Attached: 1546874873644s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Says your country Pajeet son

too much eyebrow, can't tell if her brow bone is pronounce or it's just the hair giving that illusion

her eyes also look like she's a chemotherapy patient

She is attractive but not more so then the average Swedish woman.

I can also imagine all the years of drugs and alcohol didn’t help.

Eww she looks like a hotel housekeeper, gross.

Attached: 1550428681942.jpg (1242x1751, 900K)

I thought it was some iteration of Lurch from the addams family.

You're women are too much on the blonde barbie doll looking spectrum. Give me a good brunette over a blonde any day of the week.

Your*

>average swedish women

Attached: IMG_1612.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

It's pretty much with every race except niggers, and even with the nigger genes it takes longer for the skin to get bleached. Poo's are by far the ugliest and most disgusting.

Attached: TypY6qp.jpg.jpg (770x590, 90K)

Why do people do this? and at the same time pretend the British or neighboring countries look like their actors on average?

loldutchpeople.tumblr.com/
scottishpricks.wordpress.com/

Like 70% should be sterilized.

Plenty of brunettes here

>average american woman

Attached: get.jpg (1000x666, 56K)

>Lord have mercy upon these abbos souls, for they know better

What’s with every race?

There's even Abo girls that are cute. It's not about the exceptional individual. It's about the averages.

She is my waifu

>tanned white people is diverity

99% without tans, filters, airbrushing or using the diversity of meds is this tone.

Attached: kate-pullen-and-daughter-600x315.jpg (600x315, 45K)

>in Shitia
LMFAO! The poo city's have poo names.

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

That it takes generations for the poo eyes to go away. Spics, niggers, poos, chinks they all have brown eyes and shitskin. That's the reason why Italians are European Huwhite, because they can have blue or green eyes in just 1 generation of mixing with a Nordic, the other shitskins can't.