Whats wrong with my appearance femanons?

whats wrong with my appearance femanons?

Attached: IMG_20190112_211210.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

You need to smile more, faggot

It's not your appearence, it's your personality

Yeah I gotta agree with
Moar smile.

You've got decent eyebrows and overall face shape.
Your hair is a little messy, you should research how to style it so its more symmetrical/flatters your face better.

The facial hair isn't bad.
Based on your coloring, you should probably never wear black
Bright colors probably flatter you best

Those shit streaks on your face you call "facial hair".
Also, probably you are lacking in the social skills departament. The way you stare gives that away.

bulbous nose. narrow lips. overly red lips. beard doesnt connect. not bad really

this was when i had a beard

Attached: IMG_20181216_113504.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

Whoo boy, go back to that hair style

And also smile

Post your fucking picture, then
He looks fucking fine

i'm 5'4 and 115lbs even though i'm 19 and all the girls in college are too tall for me
i have nothing to smile about

try to be funny, and keep trying
You'll find someone eventaul

The second picture is best. Maybe try a full beard again/put a little more effort into your hair. And I agree with the other comments. A smile goes a long way. You may feel like you have nothing to smile about, but I promise it will make you 100x more approachable, even if you have bad teeth. Don't give up hope, OP. You have a lot going for you.

every time i try i end up saying something dumb or offensive

you have a slightly asymmetrical face, the right side is smaller and lower than the left. This compromises your attractiveness and shrinks your jaw. I can tell that you don't smile often, and that you likely have one or more crooked teeth on the top right side. Maybe the bottom, who knows. Other than that, you're decent. Looks like you haven't showered in a while, but maybe that's just the messy hair and scowling face. Try growing your beard, but keeping it neat, and smiling a lot more.

Nigga I'm 5'6 and 105 pounds you're cool

i would kill to be your hight

It depends on where you're from man
6'1 is the average where I'm from so my 5'6 probably hits harder than your 5'4

Trim hair go to the gym

You look unfriendly. I wouldn't approach you if you went around with that expression all the time.

unkept hair, low style. You look like the type of guy who would be boring and lazy at home on a PC/video games. Women like dom men with style, when you look like you put no effort into yourself how would you put effort into her or your relationship.

Fuck off back to /soc/ camfag. Sage. This is NOT an advice thread no matter how much you claim it is.

i tried /soc/ but they just keep memeing and don't offer any actual advice

You look like you hate women

You are not ugly but your expression makes me feel like you kill people when they are sleeping.