EUROPE TELLS AMERICA TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HUAWEI SPYING

>BARCELONA (Reuters) - Facts, not fears, should decide the future of telecoms network security in Europe, industry leaders and policy chiefs said this week, brushing off U.S. calls for a ban on Chinese vendors.

>"If Washington has proof of their claims, why won't they just show us?" asked Paul Triolo, head of geo-technology at research firm Eurasia Group.

>"Whenever we ask for evidence, they make threats instead, saying we are either with them or with China. No middle ground. This is not the way to do business. This is not how to convince us."

>Both Germany and Britain have agreed to move forward with allowing Huawei to help develop their 5G networks, despite pleas from U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to wait for the availability of "American alternatives," which he promised would be "freer and safer."

Wow, I thought you guys were supposed to be America's ally. Where's the trust?

Attached: 1551274498488.png (1439x1510, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile
youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
youtu.be/bAPbOwaePdM
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
youtu.be/kTFc9LpGiJw
techworm.net/2015/09/malware-found-pre-installed-on-xiaomi-huawei-lenovo-smartphones.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/china-phones-software-security.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never trust the JEW.S.A.

Europe know the deal
America is gone terrorist
Like the movie Rambo wear he was with bin laden and the telaban
This movie is for the terrorist in Afghanistan

What's the freer and safer American alternative to 5G networks?

Attached: 346815387811.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Talmud LTE

Chink detected

Hey Rabbi watcha doin?

Attached: jidf_unmasked.png (1438x1079, 1.36M)

The US free market is the biggest joke in the world. The most protectionist racket imaginable. Every finance house in new york is a rotten welfare slug club

Poland is locking people up for provable espionage
Europe is Retarded

The USA is a Brown/black Supremacist country.

I have a huaweei and motherfucker wont let you unblock unless theres "enough lihht".
Imm 100 sure this souless insects are taking pics of me and sending them to wathever they want to do with them.
They are really treachorous scum.

I don't really care about the topic at hand, but man, "facts, not fears" has become the absolute most overused saying in recent years.

it's a terrible trope and a danger to our democracy. Thankfully "rhetoric" has been removed from INGSOC Ministry of Propaganda talking points. I was terribly bored with it.

Technocracy literally doesn't exist, it's just invoking rationalism as justification for elite-profiting policy. It's the modem divine right of kings

It really is not bad idea, but the implementation is.
For example when you consider that refugees do more crimes than country populace, you can say it is a fact by statistic

Because the jews are more trickier in using the "fears" parts and that is most of the time. Either way the people, who corrupt as simple thing as "facts not fears" into having double standard for every situation, have no soul. The jews.

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile

URGENT!!! RUSSIA is showing their citizens on all nightly news USA missile targets for their new hypersonic nukes
>Pentagon
>camp david?
>camp richy?
>San fran?

youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
while America is having a soft civil war, other countries like China and Russia are gearing up for major war..

SPREAD THIS INFO! our media and government have failed us

ALSO A NEW VIDEO! RUMOR MILL
DON JR INDICTED SOON AND Q TRIBUNAL! ARE THEY REAL
youtu.be/bAPbOwaePdM

Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
India paki war LIVE
youtu.be/kTFc9LpGiJw

Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban good anons you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP!!!!

Huawei chink rice niggers

>5Ge
There isn't one and if there ever is you can bet it will be everything we say the chinks shit is and likely worse.

Chinese backdoors are copies of the American ones so we can't show the proofs.

>Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to wait for the availability of "American alternatives," which he promised would be "freer and safer."
We've seen what your "free and safe" plans for post-WW2 Germany did, as well as what your "free" mass media has done to the world.

Fuck off.

Attached: 845645748.jpg (500x495, 63K)

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS MUTTS

Israel told us and muh Holocaust.

Attached: ba39d8ac5f5984fedf7e95812e3ed1d12fec38d3.jpg (2904x4752, 1.95M)

The mutts fear the china-europe alliance

so the choice is Jews or Chinks. Oh and by the way if you choose Huawei you get (((Google))) anyway so it's Jews either way. Best thing to do is accelerate this whole thing and burn it to the ground.

based European and Chinese alliance shall defeat the United Mutts

Packet radio

>alliance
that's a funny way of saying slavery

Inshallah!

a woman at work was discussing how many actresses have played tracy barlow this week
starts typing how many in her huawei phone
>how many actresses have played tracy barlow

posting from my matebook D

google service on? if yes, then it's the problem.

>its another cohencidence
Pajeet detected

Attached: the jew loves the samuelrai.jpg (1024x640, 153K)

>Provide proof that the chinks spy on you when you use Chink products
Europeans CAN'T be this stupid can they?

>buy my products, or else!
>Don't trust the Chinese, they're more successful than we are!
>Just wait right there and wait for us to give you what you want!

Attached: 15590417-hamburger-with-hands-and-gun-3d-illustration.jpg (1300x767, 69K)

>Chinese
>successful
literally all of their "success" is fabricated

hmm.

>Europe tells America to provide proof
Not based Czechia.

How the fuck does anyone need proof that Chinks spy on you if you use ANYTHING made by them.
it's like fucking saying that water is wet.

That is wrong. The fact that the thing you're typing on right now is made in China is testament that they have the industry, logistics and technical expertise to manufacture and provide it to you at a reasonable cost.

I cannot imagine America being able to achieve that, besides, your economy is based on warfare, debt and people selling houses to one another.

Attached: huuh.jpg (316x239, 17K)

>The fact that the thing you're typing on right now is made in China
Made in Vietnam actually you fucking projecting nigger. That's where all the businesses are moving their manufacturing, China isn't profitable anymore.

The fact it happened is proof enough
Personal testimony is stronger than stone

Yes, American corporations that Shanghai'd it's own people are moving its *manufacturing* to a Cheaper country, not because China isn't profitable or successful but because its now so profitable and successful that wages in China has increased and domestic Chinese companies are beginning to compete on the world stage (like Huawei).

China is moving up the value-chain you stupid burger.

Attached: 1551282911208.jpg (312x312, 21K)

I recently worked for a US high-tech startup company that manufactured electronic devices that previously were only manufactured in China.

CEO was dumb enough to purchase automation tech from China and I shit you not every machine had a 3G modem in it. The official story is that it was for tech support, so we could instantly call the factory in China when we were having issues with the machines(we did of course, many software bugs, probably sabotage).

Needless to say the company was hacked several times and factories in China started spitting out identical products under their own brands, even products we hadn’t released yet.

It’s the same story at many other businesses too, cheap Jew management doesn’t wanna invest in cyber security and always buys the cheapest Chinese supplies they can slap a “made in USA” label on.

Attached: BF7EBAF3-1A65-408E-B37F-81FA561C8232.jpg (600x815, 45K)

This.

yikes

How dare you let China spy on you! That's our job!

Your company was just being fucking stupid. Doesn't matter if they were Chinese or not, if you're being a dumbass in the business world everyone will just swoop down on it and gobble it all up.

Attached: 1550546511891.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Build the chink 4g panels eurofags. You'll regret it but whatever.

Did we not find a tiny ass chip embedded by Chinese manf. That we're spying and not part of original schematics?

Don't trust the Chinks Yuros they're Jews but stronger and more sociopathic

>Where's the trust?

Attached: 1545990690174.jpg (251x242, 15K)

This, why would we give a damn about a hostile afro-hispanic nation?

Attached: d9fb372df80ab9e0e9d310b9cdf98208--face-reference-human-faces.jpg (648x800, 70K)

Yes but everybody is denying it now, probably because those chips are in everything.

Never trust the Chinese. The Jews of Asia. There are multiple ex-Apple employees who will tell the story of being questioned during an interview, multiple companies that have come forward about them trying to steal or obtain design specs on hardware, and most damning of all they've already been found of shipping Maleware on labeled devices and including "Phone Home" "diagnostics" on devices drop-shipped for other companies..
techworm.net/2015/09/malware-found-pre-installed-on-xiaomi-huawei-lenovo-smartphones.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/china-phones-software-security.html

The truth is on the pic.

Attached: proofs.jpg (516x386, 45K)

The management was beyond retarded there, except for the sales manager and my boss’s boss, I’m pretty sure that autist browses here actually.

CEO was a complete idiot, I overheard many conversations between him and Investors and the only reason he made it so far is because he’s Ivy League and talks like a politician.

The HR manager was a 24yo nigress with a liberal arts degree who literally hired people based on cool names and “diversity”. Half the workforce there were tattooed thugs and felons straight out of prison.

That place was a shit show, but the worst part is knowing there are tons of companies out there making the same mistakes. Nothing I can do about it tho, the suits drank the kool aid and believe diversity really is a strength.

Attached: DE5CCC30-2EAE-401C-B61F-4BD10631666D.jpg (600x900, 155K)

Blu phones also had malware factory installed.

top kek
we ain't buying his planes either

Fucking retarded treacherous EU. Rather believe the chinkshit company than their civilized ally. I hope that at least they are doing this cause of some chink bribe, but I believe the truth is that they're just having TDS and would rather side with dogeaters. BTW the question shouldn't be that IF they are spying (cause everyone spies on everyone else once they have the necessary tech). It should be that whom would you rather trust your delicate info? On a fucking comtarded distopian monster regime or on a civilized rich and powerful western ally...

this is about basic standards and americas own governments behavior

any one expecting blind devotion is a retard. fun fact BMW tried to close down a factory in america. in SC they tried to annex the factory and refused to let them close it for a month. the federal government tried to make excuses for refusing to let a foreign company liquidate its assets and leave. this is bad for the country. you see if you behave like this every one is going to fuck you with no lube gang bang style

huawei pays good. Down to the last shill. Friends in that industry gets 0.5 more just to be associated with that brand now.

Not to mention they are corrupt as a motherfucker. So there that extra income as-well. Give proof or go home Amerifats.

Attached: Kenneth-Fredriksen-H_62147e_4[1].jpg (1020x733, 116K)

Classic. Its such a retarded model it works with our retarded system.

The company hires lots of retards which in turn creates a high demand for lots of consultants which in turn creates a pricier product and even more tax for the state. Im convinced its a government enforced policy to weigh down companies with diversity hires to increase the tax paying population.

Most all the skilled ones are either with legacy institutions or consultants

LMAO

Attached: YDP772p.png (728x100, 19K)

Euros are free to be as dumb as they want.

Attached: 1550675272460.jpg (960x720, 68K)

Public identification of exploits means every Tom, Zhang and Ravi now knows what vector to attack. It’s horrible infosec to announce a vulnerability.

>provide proof of spying?
Dude they have a communist party committee as part of their org chart.

What about diversity commissars in American tech companies?

bump

Attached: china-hacker-spy-chip-proofs.jpg (1089x340, 489K)

Americans spy on us aswell. What is the difference?

Because American tech companies never spy on anyone right?

I'm not sure why you are replying to me with that.
American tech companies literally hire niggers and trannies for political reasons. If they are ready to hire useless people and adhere to retarded ideals then who knows what else they are do for the deep state. As far as I'm concerned their operations should be limited in my country. Spying is just a part of it, modern tech is capable of a lot of shit.

My bad I misinterpreted the context. Totally agree however.

Is the benefit of their work worth the risk of their spying?