Can I as a german move to the US?

Considering the state of Germany, how hard is it to move to the US and get citizenship? I mean - I am a hardworking german, not a shitskin and just want to live somewhere where I don't get arrested for a meme.
Sincerly - me

Attached: Foto 04.07.18 14 25 28.jpg (898x1600, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile
youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
youtu.be/bAPbOwaePdM
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
youtu.be/kTFc9LpGiJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggot stay and defend your culture.

Look, they would even take my Panzerfaust or my Grenade if they knew I have one.

Attached: Foto 04.07.18 14 36 02.jpg (898x1600, 145K)

Why on Earth would you want to do that? There's surely better alternatives than the US

fuck off were full

The US army sounds like fun and I know some officers over there... sooooo.

>get a student visa
>take a few university classes
>disappear after a semester
>never fucking leave
it's what the rest of you fuckers do
hope this helps

the easiest way would be to join the military but you would have to serve the ZOG machine for at least years and make it throught the bullshit machine that is the military

if you take me in you are a little bit more white.
And this is a serious question.

You will have to get gay married. I recommend an elderly childless homo in Ft Lauderdale. Then once he dies you'll be all set.

I was told it's fun, except for the Navy or Airforce since they are pussies or so. Atleast that's what I was told.

As long as you pay taxes and dont leech on welfare, we have plenty of room.
Come home white man.

thats a fucking lie, the only "fun" MOS is maybe 19K which is tanks

lol nice. no way those are still armed, right?

Seething Spic. You should be welcoming White men of good character into your nation, as was initially intended.

Attached: pacomutt.jpg (1366x733, 101K)

The USA loves Nazis (You) people revolutionized the World. Come on over!

Attached: Nazicave.jpg (2376x1584, 1.15M)

Learn some Spanish and paint yourself brown then you might have a shot

Depends. Odds are you are a Turk German, so no. Or Slav German. Again, no.

Join the Air Force they have a better standard of living

On the plus side once you have learned to transcend the Army’s BS you pretty much have a leg up on the rest of life.

In that case, how would a "missing" German student get a DL, SSN, a legal job?

Quads of Magistracy

Just say you are from some shithole and don't have papers

you want a toe? I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock

Yes, come on in Hans

somewhere in South America that Nazis might have gone to

Come to Australia

I have never encountered a civilian organization that was so convoluted and over engineered

Hans enjoy doing a stack of paperwork over a package of pens that couldn't be found

You will very likely have to live in close proximity with large populations of blacks and hispanics. It's not something you want to experience.

Fuck you but checked

Verräter. Every German moving to the US becomes a traitor to Germany by definition.

Please do. We could use as many good white men as we can get, and as kiked as the US may be it is still one of the best places to make a lot of money if you work hard. Good luck to you

Attached: No Step pls.jpg (939x722, 89K)

Germany is a corporate colony of the USA. Republican capitalists own the industries of west Europe.

You'd get deported once they ICE your ass. They know who you are because they gave you a visa.. its nearly impossible for students to "disappear" in the US. Idk how illegal beaners manage to work and evade authorizes for decades..

a real panzerfaust would have a retaining pin to keep the warhead secured. in theory the potato masher could be armed but you know it isn't.

>how hard is it to move to the US and get citizenship?

Close to impossible.

What is your degree in?

You can't join the military without a work visa - and the military doesn't sponsor foreigners.

Are you kidding? Amnesty is coming soon. Just come back if you get deported.

Your cities are still way whiter than ours

Being a traitor to Germany is a good thing these days.

Nice M35 Double Decal.

lmao why the fuck would you want to move to the US

Attached: notice_the_race.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

Come on over hoss. We’ll have one of these badboys waiting for you

Attached: 63545309-B0B8-4ECF-A1AC-D57D5EAB4D9B.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

not with those artifacts, you horrible nazi.

Attached: 1546785728283.jpg (967x726, 156K)

Idk man.. I studied in the us and and kinda wanted to hang out for a couple years in California after graduation.. but I pussied out. The thought of getting arrested and put in jail was scary enough.. I know a foreign student who overstayed his visa by like 8 months that got arrested by ice in a fucking mall.. and if you get deported for violating visa terms, i think you get banned from visa again or something..

Put on that helmet and last stand yourself with your panzerfäust and grenade at Reichstag Hans. FOR DER FÜHRER

Attached: Ch06_Image02_large.jpg (1421x2100, 1.28M)

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/25/russian-state-tv-map-potential-us-nuclear-targets-hypersonic-missile

URGENT!!! RUSSIA is showing their citizens on all nightly news USA missile targets for their new hypersonic nukes
>Pentagon
>camp david?
>camp richy?
>San fran?

youtu.be/CjF6gTPlLIA
while America is having a soft civil war, other countries like China and Russia are gearing up for major war..

SPREAD THIS INFO! our media and government have failed us

ALSO A NEW VIDEO! RUMOR MILL
DON JR INDICTED SOON AND Q TRIBUNAL! ARE THEY REAL
youtu.be/bAPbOwaePdM

Mods have the power to clean Jow Forums up... but instead promote degeneracy and ATTEMPT to silence truth or board culture..
>mods are going to hell
A fair and balanced video on the theory that Trump is in a secret society mystery school..
>is trump a mason???
>is trump a member of Plus Ultra?

Find out here
youtu.be/MXURvkpUdto

Bonus Based live stream with great live callers
youtu.be/o1q6yULRGZo
India paki war LIVE
youtu.be/kTFc9LpGiJw

Stay true to yourselves and fuck subversive Mods, Jannies and Jews

Stop TRYING to ban good anons you faggot leftist C U C K and CLEAN THIS BOARD UP, , ..

I will sponsor you.

fucking retarded OP

Attached: minority_white.jpg (1684x1780, 387K)

Though I wouldn't mind you coming over, I highly advise you to stay. Your country, though currently in the shitter, needs defending. You have a job to do, Kraut. You need to defend and preserve the nation, culture, and identity that has been passed down to you through the generations. The ball is in your court, kraut. Don't let your ancestors and what they sacrificed be forgotten.

I am a german german with my family mostly coming from western poland / brandenburg and some guy from sweden.

This. America is in worse shape anyway. Germany will reawaken and cleanse. Hold strong, Hans.

Attached: 1549028794585.jpg (1100x1259, 387K)

I usually cringe at this shit but that actually looks pretty comfy.

I'm not watching stupid fucking propaganda put out by assholes milking views on social media, fuck off.

its easy. just find someone to marry. its called a green card marriage. half the irish people i know here are here because of green card weddings. ill fucking marry you dude no problem

Attached: 1549258103840.jpg (1242x810, 55K)

the Grünen have overtaken AFD in polls and CDU is not getting any better. This is literally worse than than it could have gotten with Merkel.

if you're jewish were full

I am protestant.

It doesn't work like that.

Not taken into account during the immigration process at all.

Us Americans always love talking to Europeans here. Bug people couldn't get the time of day but dude you'd be set

>your culture.
Defend the cult the psychopath satanic monarchies have established, goyim.

It's about as hard for you as anyone else. If you're White it's even worse.

Attached: US immigration.jpg (1500x970, 346K)

I mean, right now it sounds pretty good, now it would be good to know how expensive moving becomes.

>your nation and culture is a CULT,
>goyim
>t. Jew

Attached: 1551268572389.png (453x557, 50K)

if you use "I mean," "unironically" and "literally" in all of your sentences then youre not allowed in

Stop stealing our line yank

Good to know.

I needs this

European monarchies sure are. Educate yourself you fucking retarded kike lapdog.
They interbreed with each other and lay waste to entire nations that defy their plundering and policies.
The only thing left from bulgarian culture is a few fucking dishes and a few pieces of apparel and songs.
The principles and faith of the people has long been dead.
Why would i expect a gmo-fed obeast mutt mongrel monstrosity to converse with wisdom and grasp reality? Don't you have a xanax to munch on and corn syrup to fuel your mutated and malformed 56% "body" ?

It is difficult to attain citizenship now. I know because I work in immigration law. The Europeans have a leg up on other immigrants, primarily because they tend to have a better education and more appropriate skills-but they also bring with them a buzzard passive-aggressive attitude and laziness which is not suited to the hard work lifestyle the US government is seeking. One thing you can say about the illegals/Slavs/blacks-etc. is they work very shitty jobs and contribute. Europeans I’ve met through working seem very entitled even though they do not speak English, and are essentially unintelligible.

I understand your wanting to move here in order to have somewhat more freedom. And I think you probably could get in. But desu we're not far behind you. I'm sitting at the God damn emissions testing and all I see are mods and all I hear is this nasty spic goblin speaking at full volume. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Muds*!!!

The biggest pile of crap I have ever heard.

The US needs to die for Germany to live.

This. Ask yourself: why would they want a coward/traitor? Besides they have much worse demographics and their legal system is slowly eroding towards what yours is.

then go to them

I would fight and die for my brethren

I understand completely but I must state one thing very clearly. No matter how hard things get, no matter how many unwashed barbarians you throw at my nation, or how bad wealth inequality here gets.

There is no force on this earth that can make me leave Europe. I plan on dying here whether that be peacefully on my bed at 80+ or fighting for my life, I care not. I will not be going anywhere.

Attached: ae7959c35af680554b4a409060597034.jpg (236x322, 19K)

You still didn't answer what your degree is in. You likely have no pathway to immigration to the US.

I always thought germans hated America

My family did in 1907, just after "Germany" had been formed actually. Must have always been a shithole. Well aside from those years with Uncle Adolf came to clean things up.

Well then you better be welcoming us pure breeds in with open arms fucker

>and the military doesn't sponsor foreigners.

So what are Germany's military standards and requirements? Can an American get a citizenship and join?

Or did you mean that you've been able to retain some Hitler-teer standards like proven ethnic background(for the most part at first,pic related)?

Forgot pic

Attached: 54da47f8333118e1c4949f575b2efb9c.jpg (960x1279, 183K)

Tougher. Only niggers and brownskins are being flooded and accepted into western countries. They don't want whites getting together and correcting the issues. But apparently you're allowed to live here legally and if you move to the northeast they will rally to allow you to get drivers licenses.

We'd love to have you.

Yes, anyone can come here. I live in a subdivision with a bunch of European immigrants. The grass is always greener though op, you'll be leaving German problems to deal with American problems.

"German" - you mean MOSLEM.,

vote for Merkal again or the 5th time

cool.

fake.

next.

nice nade.

you did nothing to stop islamic rape in Germany.
fuck off.

Germany is full of ignorant cunts like OP.

He thinks life is tough in Germany and the US is some stupid shit he has seen on TV.

If he'd know history, he would never sat foot on US soil let alone immigrate there.

Come help us build a new homeland for our race in the Pacific Northwest. We need all the help we can get.

Attached: 059AA099-D405-4739-84C3-554DF5707EAB.png (2758x1181, 497K)

That's not fake, that's a working Panzerfaust, same as this 30mm Round of a ME262

Attached: Foto 04.07.18 14 31 09.jpg (898x1600, 143K)

>homeland

Its called Germany you ignorant fucker

I'm currently attending college to learn German to move to Germany. I'm 23 and I have some family there. Am I a retard for wanting to move to Germany?

where you bought these replicas?

I mean, it's about where you go. But considering that where I live I often see now more blacks than actual germans. Idk

these are originals.

We’re building an Ethnostate in the Pacific Northwest to act as a homeland for all persecuted whites the world over. It will be our land when all else is lost.

Hmmm so guys can get their international male friends some green cards by saying they are a gay couple and just living together for a while? ":D"

Air force has the highest standards for their recruits so it's harder to join which means their recruits are all smarter. the air force gets all the best shit and gets the least fucked. Army has the lowest standards and will take anyone so their recruits are all high school drop outs and people with learning disabilities. Navy is for fags unless you go seabee which is construction. Marines are cool but you'll be surrounded by people who watch infowars as news and who won't stfu about 9/11. Coast guard is good but they take the least amount of recruits a year and have high standards. join the air forces, marines or coast guard OP if you are able to read above a 4th grade level and join the navy if you want to find a husband.

comfy af desu