Trevor Noah NPC’s

>be me
>go on JewTube
>get recommended a Trevor Noah video even though I literally watch no content related to him
>go on his page and click on recent video from yesterday with millions of views
>read comments
>FaggotEchoChamber.jpeg
This is when an idea came to mind, I went down the list of comments and looked at who these NPC’s typically subscribed to or enjoyed watching. The most common are as listed.
>Other “comedic” political talk show hosts
>TYT
>CNN or NBC
>Mainstream gaming channels
>the amazing atheist
>Phillip DeFranco
Those channels were on almost every account I looked at. The less common but still highly subscribed to channels also included
>make-up channels
>Black Panther/supremacist related channels
>”science channels”

I just found it odd how all these people tend to find the same things interesting. It’s almost as if (((they))) brainwash these people with meaningless content to stupify them.

Attached: 6501A250-5BE9-4704-B3B2-EDE8ED674F3D.jpg (700x700, 111K)

Forgot to say Rap Channels were also extremely popular.

ORANGE

MAN

BAD!!!

IN

PEACH

FAWDY

>the amazing atheist
This isn't 2012. Dude can't even scrape together 10k views on videos.

FIVE

that's not how this works, it's not a millennial contest where you win all prizes yourself

how is his ratings?

BAD

Not sure I’m not retarded enough to watch his obvious constant propaganda hit pieces. If I wanted to watch a monkey act like a fucking autist I’d got to the local zoo.

Probably bots. Like all social media

sorry, I meant the audience numbers for his show. I'll look it up

adblocke
comments blocker+suggested youtube blocker

The NPCs might actually be NPCs and by that I mean bots.
His TV ratings have been shit for a long time and I highly doubt it's because everyone watches him on yt

Attached: monday feb 25.png (728x745, 180K)

The NPC meme is true. Everything about that guy is soulless and entirely lacklustre. Everything about him is forced. You're not making this up, the majority of people in every subgroup follows the common narrative that is set out by society. They don't think, just do. If they're told to laugh at something, they laugh at it, if they're told to wear this, they will, if they're told who to vote, they will vote that person in particular. You just have to ask people why and they'll usually say "i dunno", literally. It's terrifying and is the root of all of our problems. People just submit and go with it, fucking deliberately. Easy times make weak people, if we aren't forced to struggle in collectives then they themselves go to waste.

Phillip DeFranco isn't all bad, relatively good news source for normies - Better than most mainstream media

This.

Attached: 1543524800151.gif (346x495, 819K)