IT'S HAPPENING, FINALLY!!

Today is the day, IT'S HAPPENING!!
>#BREAKING: Indian PM has reportedly given Indian military forces a freehand with regards to the timing, place and how they want to move forward (after Indian warplane shot down by Pakistan)- via @CNNnews18

>twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1100780574082547712

Attached: download.jpg (272x185, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqrqfp6agug
youtube.com/watch?v=rpQREpTPxzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NUKE THE PORKIES

Please poo's & pakis
wipe each other out
FULL NUKE WAR
lets get this shit over with.

(if india's s400 is operational, it will probably mean only paki's go extinct)

Pajeets better not fuck this up for us.

Please god let this escalate further

Attached: 1549028834146.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

>lets get this shit over with.

Attached: 1469653554240.jpg (413x395, 38K)

>(if india's s400 is operational, it will probably mean only paki's go extinct)

Russian AA systems are only good in shooting down their own air planes.

Even hippies should have India's back
Just wipe out Pakistan and everyone can point out who was complicit in hiding Bin Laden

Because you skinwalkers are so good at using human shields

Big if true

Its never happening and you niggers know it, same as last year when burgers struck Syria and talking shit against ruskis, at the end nobody nuked shit, you kikes should leave the basement sometimes

What we are most likely to see is the missiles fail, as usual, because they have been entirely ineffective to date. I mean, prove me wrong, I'd love to see more dead Mudslimes.

Kek...goid on schlomo.

You forgot about civilian airliners, Mr. Shekelberg.

Funny because Indian army is wise. They will not escelate the situation.

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

The TACAMO aircraft are flying.
This is it lads.

and F-16s and F-35s, what's 'birdstrike' in russian?

Attached: 1538124758573.jpg (900x605, 198K)

>Constant non-stop Happenings for centuries.
>Happening is the natural state of man.
>Mankind is inoculated against the implications of all Happenings.
>Now, it isn't Happening unless we're being vaporized by atomic weapons.

What would you know about world wars faggot?

Sign me up.
Cant wait to see the pakis and the poos nuke each other.
Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!

>Spain
>Talks about War
>Only good for killing each other in the streets
>cucked nation lost its colonies

wise or you mean weak ?

If they snagged Israeli planes, they'd be talking about it. If they didn't, they would claim they did. You need to learn a thing or two about wartime modus operandi in propaganda operations, Al-Shithead.

Those weren't Happenings.

THERE WE GO
DO NUCLEAR WAR! USA AND WE ARE PUSSIES AND CANT USE REAL FORSE!

Attached: cd0ac3289602d4173d8e59719b1a7e7cf8beaba2ebd3f4f9dbb7c223f6641b51.jpg (736x751, 120K)

The poo streets will run red.

If they were wise they would of broke contact instead of chasing pakis for a kill and losing their plane instead

BLOOD IN THE STOOL

That photo of a burning F16 wreckage was done on the same soundstage as the moonlanding was it Remi Chaimson?

Attached: 1526011327716s.jpg (125x115, 4K)

die kike

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Shit just got real. This will turn into a hot war real fast

Timeline loop

India mythology talks about an weapon is a giant fireball that turns everyone to dust and make people sick near the blast. Thousands of year pass and now they could get nuked.

The real interesting question is what would actually happen if someone fired off a nuke in a world with many countries having nukes.
Would their allies fire nukes at Pakistan or India? Would everyone watch and simply shrug it off?
Would Israel send nukes at everyone of their enemies trying to take advantage of the situation?

prime gives us nukes yet this week

>WAR, HUH, YEAH, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
>HAPPENING THREADS

So are we on the poo's side?

Again?

Attached: 437604_9281527_pilot-details-4_updates.jpg (721x1280, 190K)

Do it poos

Put on a show for us

Imagine all the selfies with nukes we could get from this.

Attached: 1493136137452.jpg (1280x1280, 260K)

What are the chances of a nuclear war?

Attached: nothinggonnahappen.png (500x500, 26K)

NUKE THE PAKI LOOS
NO POO IN LOO 4 U

There is (unexplained) nuclear glass all over India

>a freehand

Attached: qDVDZAd.png (659x609, 184K)

Imagine all the vaporized poo when the nukes start flying.

Nuclear war pretty slim. Probably Modi is going to try his luck and push for a limited war but in case things look like their are going to get out of hand he'll defuse. Best bet is some impulsive terrorist that fucks shit up big time by killing some major indian politician or military personnel as a paki agent. Still really unlikely.

no skykings you memer but check out 3756.00USB... the fuck is that?

Bump, for mutually assured defecation.

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Phones would break.

I LOVE YOU ENOLA CHAN
FAKE AND GAY

Attached: Enola Gay - Aug. 5, 1945.jpg (866x700, 102K)

Fucking low IQ brown Spanish fag not realising the difference between a pointless proxy war in a country no one cares about and a clash between two very bitter arch enemies

That's the fear but this war will probably escalate for a bit first. It is difficult to comprehend how soft the average Westerner is these days. Snow Flake is an apt term for the multi generation wealthy families. Even the slightest criticism makes them shut down in fear of actually having to fight someone.

You're a fucking moron. Why would anyone respond with nukes if two countries are hitting each other? They're low yield anyways around 60kt. Jow Forums is clueless as always "oh India fired their nukes at another country far away and we don't care about, better fire ours as well for some reason BRAAPPPP"

I swear to God, this has to be some kind of writing AI

>you kikes should leave the basement sometimes
>you kikes
>1 post by this ID
Wtf

>AI
except there is no "I"

>a clash between two very bitter arch enemies
And still don't give a single fuck , well maybe i want them both to take massive losses.

Attached: 1533549847789.png (837x909, 369K)

Imagine being a nationalistic Pakistani in another country where your parents immigrated to because Pakistan is nothing but a shithole ruined by same islam that they still waste all of their efforts to. Imagine being europe and accpeting these people in because you think they are actually people and not the garbage they are.

I'm an oldfag.
I grew up at the end of the cold war. The 4 minute warning. The unsinkable aircraft carrier. The government films about building a shelter and dragging your gransparents bodies outside when the fallout kills them. Protect and survive. Iodine tablets.

All my life I feel like I've been waiting for something, and now it's here. Nuclear armageddon is closer now than it has ever been in my lifetime.

I've never felt so alive.
Feels like.... homecoming.

This is the perfect step for the happening to actual fucking happen this time

India's PM was largely uninformed until only a little while ago so most of the stupid decisions made by India this past day were because of the people he just gave power to.

If there was any hope to deescalate, it would've been the Indian PM being a bitch and backing down. That didn't happen, and those stupid Indian generals won't listen to anyone about deescalation until they destroy 50 planes and kill 100 pakis.

Prepare yourself. War is coming. It's inevitable.

Man, im serious i understand that the statement by that post was imbecile, but think for a second, and what if Jow Forums are the testing grounds for some evil jewgle AI development and it's starting to get redpilled but it's still in the phase of just throwing slurs and yelling NIGGER KIKES FAGGOTS like babys first words? Scary

Digits already confirmed war yesterday.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-18-17-28-850.jpg (1279x228, 102K)

Check em. That pilot will be killed by Pakistan and all hell with break loose.

I used to tell random kids that the bombs are on the way to see if they shit themselves.

I really hope you are right. Cant fucking wait. Purge this world. Let it burn. Maybe, just maybe, something great will rise from the ashes.

Will you duck and cover or stand tall, boom-er?

Calm your tits moe, londonistan is nowhere near where the nukes may land.

Are we having a war? It will be a change from Brexit I suppose.

Aw go on then..

> Let's have a war

Who am I supporting? Hmm, India I suppose. But Pakistan should get a few punches in before conceding. Because it would make good TV then.

> Of course a nuke or two would great ratings.

Attached: tdt war bloody hell.jpg (692x532, 60K)

Based and actually redpilled

Get in the oven

I thought they just mentioned deescalation

>Who am I supporting?
neither, if india wins you get flooded with pakistani "refugees", if pakistan wins we get flooded with indian "refugees"
it is best for all of us that both countries lose to the extent that they are barred from progressing beyond the age of sail

>wanting war on massive scale
>can't comprehend the refugee crisis will only fuck up white countries

last 2 days /pol has been more retarded than usual.. sad famalam

Attached: 1549786254458.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

>god I hate pakis. god how I hate indian. Fuck, I hate this whole frigging region on the planet... If I only could......
>Sir! sir! sir! Indians and Pakis throwing nukes at eachother!
>Thank you Kek for this sign. Pepare all nukes to be fired wildly into this fuckin region.
>S..sir? All of them? What about Russia and MAD?
>Yes all nukes. Even those in the topsecret stealth sattelites.
Tell Russia they can nuke the whole continent of africa if they want.
It´s time to finally get rid of the nukes and come together in peace... that what the libtards are always saying right?

GG.

Attached: 1551271941318.jpg (510x680, 94K)

You 60 IQ inbred goatfuckers can't tell the difference

Sounds like a good plan

our pm is a gujrati ie indian jew
he's not going to let no war happens he just wants money his whole campaign has been supported by the Ambanis and they ain't standing for this war shit either

Has anyone made an edit of that still image from the Simpsons where everyone's crowded around two monkeys fighting with knives, but with India and Pakistan?

FFS just nuke fucking Pakistan. Will anybody even miss it?

two years from now
>REEE white genocide why are there so many pakis living in Wyoming now

I'm just re-reading about when it's safe to drink milk again in my tea after the initial fallout.

Duck and cover is pointless, best to just barricade yourself up in your house and watch while the streets turn into a human zoo.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqrqfp6agug

A HUAAAAAGH HJAHAHAHAHAHA!

I can't wait to go over to the nuclear remains that used to be India and Pakistan and I will wander around and pick the steaming bones out of the tallowed, half-liquefied cadavers and build a little hut in the hills and spend my time at night attacking and butchering those still alive. Eventually I will find a freakishly tall, fat indian woman and behead her and carve out her bones and organs, and sew myself up inside of her emptied skin sack. I will stick my hideously erect cock through her vagina backwards and grab her labia and whack off using them. I will beat off in a bowl and force starving people to eat it.

AMERICA TOLD PAKISTAN TO FUCK OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=rpQREpTPxzs

We're on whatever side genocides muslims... In this case its the poos

The only think I'm sad about is that my grandparents died several years ago so I will never get to drag their bodies outside for collection.

GET
HYPE

Attached: 1377957408321.jpg (256x388, 16K)

Pajeet news making up lies again just like the "300 killed" kek. No source or proof. How do you fagoots fall for your media's deception so easily.

Attached: 1551254723951.jpg (576x1024, 57K)

Beat, fuck, rape, torture, mutilate, kill
|
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA dead asians! Their radioactive crispy skin will flake off and I will take the flaked off indian and paki skin and flavor my glow in the dar rice cakes with it. Bon apetit!

Then I will sew the mouth and nose of a dead body up and staple a bag on its ass and stomp its bloated stomach to get the gas out. I will inhale the deathgas and get high off of it and stumble laughing like a lunatic around the cratered remains.

... FAGS?

Attached: Screenshot_20190227_175316.jpg (1080x1507, 303K)

Nice edge memefriend 8^)

Sounds like you had your vaccinations

and it will be the biggest poo of them all

Attached: 36BC2825-8D04-4DD2-BA1C-F8F1E66A974B.png (1600x1068, 1.56M)

Any articles on it?
That sounds cool af

sounds rad man.

Attached: 1550942564082.jpg (598x465, 187K)

The idea of a war between India and Pakistan gives me a semi. If there is a God out there, please let this happen.

Attached: 1544171705846.jpg (930x1024, 123K)

custard

>tfw afraid they are too incompetent and launch nukes a bit off into europe

Attached: 1519241073765.gif (325x244, 94K)

I guess They never miss huh

Pakistani airspace is closed, this is the closest to a real happening since Jow Forums came to be

>Pakis are biting the bait

This happening just got a thousand times better.

shut the fuck up you inbred moron

who do i root for?