Do you think the government of Senegal can actually pull this off? I dunno

Do you think the government of Senegal can actually pull this off? I dunno...

Attached: BB36DE25-2928-4A0E-AC89-2A91ABC51CA9.jpg (640x1055, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

annafrica.net/2019/02/04/850-million-highway-funded-by-china-completed-in-senegal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe with a big PRC loan that they'll default on and be forced to cede mineral rights over

If that before they take off the "ta da!" blanket?

Lol. The cgi is the best it will ever be.

So its after the Chinese take over Africa completely? Yeah I could see that happening.

Yeah kek. As far as I know they’d haven’t began construction yet. This story just interests me because I’m genuinely curious as to how an African country will do on a project like this.

>2035
>still driving 2008 BMWs

>Africa’s first
nevermind Alexandria

That’s what I’m thinking. I’m wondering if this gargantuan project might just make Senegal economically implode. This could be another great international redpill

fpbp

I'll also add -- exclusively with Chinese labor.

Kek

WAKANDA FOREVA

It's legit guys, Wakanda will be real in no time.

yeah they will build huge glass cities like the arabs, with chinaman workforce and german engineering.

>akhalbey

Attached: 1546746526006.png (680x680, 124K)

>building a city your country can’t afford to live in
Anons, this could be where the white man escapes to. Once Senegalese people have to leave the city because of poor management and high prices, we make our move.

Looks ugly as shit

All of the planning and financing is going to be done by the Chinese

Look like a city taken over by a monster’s tentacle.

WAKANDA FOEVA

Attached: 1549851172416.png (510x473, 446K)

God those buildings are fucking ugly, they have can't wires running down them like they were inspired by the matrix lol. Why are so many modern buildings fucking hideous? They are building modern buildings next historic buildings and it's so shitty looking it actually has right and left wing people bitching about it together lol.

76?

Fuck no. It'll be a non functional wasteland inside a decade.
They might be able to draw in men to shag their females though.

China has already built a huge highway in Senegal. And you can bet that the Chinese are doing it for the same reason that European colonialists build railways in Africa
annafrica.net/2019/02/04/850-million-highway-funded-by-china-completed-in-senegal/

Honestly that shit is so ugly I'd rather just live near niggers than look at that everyday.

That's the picture before the White/Chinese engineers leave.... show the T+10 years rendering.

Kek

It won't be designed, or built by blacks.
It'll look like a Detroit slum by 2036 once it's occupied.

LMAO. Those fuckers aren't even literate, and yet they think they could pull that kind of "futuristic" city in 16 years? Good luck with that!

The only way it could happen.

Good God are the Chinese fucking retarded? 1 billion dollars for a 50 mile expansion of a 4 lane highway into a 6 lane highway, and the Chinese provided 85 percent of the funding (850 million). They are almost as bad at wasting money as the US government.

>This is how it will look like
Retard tier English.
>this is how it will look
Or
>This is what it will look like
Are correct

Haha their city is an abstraction of jungle vines

FUCKING KEK

lmao why do i never notice shit like that

Also this

Wakanda be for real nigga.

It looks like shit. Africans should enforce an architectural design inspired by their history. Domes representing mudhuts and shitty buildings like Segrada Familia to remind them of their great empires like Mali which managed to build mud huts with multiple stories.

>actually wanting to be surrounded by niggers
I guess it's in your blood now.

What are the tubes? Do they not understand how to do electrical / air conditioning / water?

Which white or asian nation are they subcontracting to?

>not wanting to colonize again
I wouldn’t expect someone from Serbia to understand. Why wouldn’t you want to take over land with plenty of resources?

China can't build shit like that in their own country let alone another country.

Wakandan civilization was far superior. Should be a cakewalk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

This. China will take mineral rights.

>new city
>no wire management
seriously wtf is going on with all dem cable cords draped all dem wakanada buildings

Wakanda is real

If it isn't locked, then sure.

Because there's niggers around. Look what happened to every colonial power in Europe: flooded by niggers, arabs, pakis and berbers.
That's not a price I'm willing to pay in order to become a degenerate wage cuck nation.

WE

>Do you think the government of Senegal can actually pull this off?
No, because the white colonizers stole all the vibranium. black power (pic related)

Attached: 1551018093970.jpg (750x734, 362K)

It's a good way to pump USD they get from trade surplus with you into their construction industry. Besides, the niggers will probably pay market price for the road and be grateful for China for supporting their (re)construction efforts.

Come spend one month in Africa. That's all you need. You will see the true nature of Africans. We have a saying in south Africa: what's the difference between a tourist and a racist? About 6 weeks.

This is tiny, like one single district with 6 roads. Even in this shithole where I live there are new projects like this popping up constantly.

>will look like
Fucking niggers.

Holy shit my sides I am cringing so hard right now.

hahahahahaha

Fucking Niggers their delusions don't get old. Ever.

my sides

WUZ

the people in the bottom left corner look white so yes if senegal get colonized by whites.

Attached: rhodesia.png (732x2251, 297K)

KANGZ
[spoiler]n shit[/spoiler]

Considering Asians will be the majority population of that city in twenty years, it's possible.

Africans can't even build a second world city, so good luck building a mega city.

That is probably accurate. It will be 100% Chinese owned and occupied, and the Chinese will build a giant ass wall around it.

Worse cable management than The Verge.

When were commies good with money? They are just using up the substance, till it's gone - then they tank.

been there last year. It's one of the better ruled african states, they have a nice new airport and a little bit of expressways. But no way.

Chinese will prop it up for a while, expect a bunch of riots casue the chinks won't let peasent niggers in, eventually the Chinese will leave and itll make for some cool ruins

Attached: 59336_4397832537918_189473898_n.jpg (885x907, 63K)

fpbp

» no visible infrastructure except floating cars
what the fuck, in Europe we would at least include bicycles, at least pretend like our future is with bicycles because they are way more efficient for urban transport

they know they probably won't get their investment back all the time, but China seeks the political influence. Just look at UN general assembly votes.

Realistically no. Though I truly wish they could succeed to make wakanda real so everyone can fuck off back to their respective regions.

Because it's shit. The only parts of africa you can live in properly are in the temperate zones and even those are full of niggers (bc the niggers also want to live there not in the deadly jungle ebola wastelands).

It would be built by non African companies and end up looking like Liberia in a few short years

>implying a tentacle monster would attack africa

Monsters have standards

Attached: sheeeeit_o_2712159.jpg (960x772, 193K)

It is like 5 buildings, what is so hard about it?

>diamniadio
Lel Ive been there and there wasnt any sort of construction there at all last summer so I do believe this is some major bullshit probably no one in senegal even knows about... Probably some bullshit some random hipster niggers in US and UK made up to feel better about their origin.
Pic related is some ten kilometers from where wakanda is supposedly gonna be. Its nice enough to be there but there aint gonna be skyscrapers there any time soon...

Attached: IMG_20180923_150714.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

No

SUPERPOWER BY 2035

Planned cities are notoriously short-sighted. Developers are never able to anticipate all issues. On top of that, the city, as urban mesh, needs to organically grow.

Good for them if they do it. I don't care really what they do. I just can only think what the U.S could look like already if we weren't constantly electing jewish cock suckers who ship all our tax dollars overseas to foreign powers.

Attached: 38_Billion-23.jpg (720x410, 89K)

What did you forget in Senegal?
Was hunting for black pussy?

based wop

HELL YEA!!! Obviously they don't know how to build that shit, so I will gladly take their money to build it up, charge an insane amount for them to maintain it, then when they don't pay up just send in the military

>that smug face
i hope he buys a condo on the top floor of the wakanda building.

>It is like 5 buildings, what is so hard about it?
Thats 5 more than most African countries can manage.

Attached: name one.jpg (235x250, 10K)

It already melting and they didn't even build it? Architects are hacks. Also notice no blacks abut 4 coalburner roasties, European park and German car. I bet my live that result will be nothing like this.

buildings that look like they are covered with and sealed plastic?

>In the future, architecture will be as ugly and dysfunctional as humanly fucking possible, if not more so.

Probably true, desu...

absolutely based chinks

"The Akoin website said the president of Senegal had “gifted” Akon 2,000 acres of land for the planned city near the Senegalese capital of Dakar which he named Akon Crypto City.

Akon says it is the first 100% crypto-based city with AKoin at the centre of transactional life where consumers will be able to buy, hold and spend cryptocurrency straight from their smartphones."

If the French state pays for it and sends French engineers and architects it might just happen.

china will help them, hopefully china will take a benevolent turn and turn africans into a noble race. i believe it will happen, it will happen

Attached: 12.jpg (980x457, 57K)

holy shit its goonna be like that statue that melted peoples fucking clothes off, but worse when all that light channels through the buildings lmao

how good are chinese at fire fighting?

>204571491

Yeah, no problem, as long as they have the cash to pay western architects & constructions firms as is always the way.

why would the chinese build this?

based

can we shop in a pic of mud huts? because that's what it's going to be.

Pull the other one. Thanks for the chuckle.