When will working class conservashits stop voting against their own economic interests?

Attached: 5D165558-32DA-4B20-B127-2E32B50E78F8.gif (500x385, 90K)

Which are?

Voting against universal healthcare

What else are Americans supposed to do, vote for Skippy's DNC puppet so they can be raped by more blacks and browns, turn kids into gay sex addicts and kill more babies? It's not only a culture war, it's a war against pure evil.

Attached: 1537788082856.jpg (419x551, 50K)

That's one scary looking elephant
Forget trump, i'm voting Bernie!

(((economic best interests)))

To piss off liberals

We vote for our economic interests when we vote against mass immigration

Democrats and Progressives already fucked over healthcare, and you're telling me to let you have another go? HAHAHAHA MY SIDES. NO.

Dems want more of the ethnicities on the right. That will make America, as a whole, poor af

Attached: ethnicities.png (1011x900, 107K)

You mean when are white working class people going to start voting for higher taxes, reparations for slavery, and millions of illegals who drive down wages? You're trying to pick their pocket all the fucking time, but you have the nerve to pose as a defender of the poor, you fraud

When will educated middle class faggots realise economic interests are subservient to biological and cultural safety?

Who are you to decide what their economic interests are?

I have nothing to vote for that wont inevitably fuck me with higher taxes.

Attached: 1551289967089574726731558455166.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

I love when poor racists uneducated whites cosplay as over burdened over taxed bourgeoisie

You mean whites don't feel safe when the Dems parade the mothers of dead black thugs at their convention, as if they were innocent victims of 'racism'? What a surprise

Only imorral ingrates vote for their own interests. Working class people have soul.

One word: Niggers

Its in my interest to alert the public to the fact that zionism is a jewish form of nazism that has murdered 2 million people in order to establish a private ethnostate

I love it when middle class hipster faggots can barely hide their contempt for the white working class while claiming to be their champions. Keep this up and you'll lose in 2020 as well, moron

>Voting against universal healthcare
who is offering that for anybody but members of congress?

I love you Walmart user, so how you've holding up?

It's my money and I have bills to pay.

Attached: 15512902492345284194170993591815.jpg (2560x1440, 1000K)

WHY OH WHY WON'T THOSE DUMB INBRED RACIST HILLBILLY HALFWITS VOTE FOR US??

They are voting for their interests as a large portion of Trumps base are upper middle class.

Thanks for the praise. I'm Just doing more of the same. Keeping up with continuity.

Attached: 15512903604931154382054776023806.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

did you ever chat up that girl in the flannel? in the pic from last week.

>don't fight the culture war, goyim, just lie down and die

the economy is phenomenal right now and the dems will absolutely run on the "culture war" in 2020. this your first day in politics?

I assure you, not letting in uncountable millions of diseased, uneducated third workers is assuredly in my own economic interest.

Socially conservative and economically flexible. The best political grouping.

the working and middle class of which I'm a part are doing the best they have in decades. sage.
retarded. requires effective tax rates of 60%. I made $53K this year and was taxed at 22%.
Go
Fuck
Yourself

b-b-but think about the surplus of labor corporations can utilize, don't you know they'll pass the savings onto you?

because democrats dont allow single issue voters. If you want that universal healthcare you also have to accept open boards, muslim rape gangs, niggerative action, faggot cakes, and all that other shit that literally is against their economic best interest you vile cock sucker. Not that tax funded healthcare is 'free' in the first place.

>if you let corporations do what they want the wealth, I MEAN SAVINGS will trickle down

we've come full circle. The left started the trickle down meme to make fun of republican policies and theyved memed it so hard now they believe their own strawman.

You don't like poors ?
But they are the working class faggot.
Liberalism is really a mental ilness.
Oh yeah, by "their interests" you mean letting the country overunned and destroy their jobs ?
Taxing them to feed useless feral niggers ?
I dont think it is their interest at all.

> the economy is phenomenal

Attached: 50D87EAB-DBC8-42E8-B2F7-598460C22BAC.jpg (2047x1537, 193K)

Absolutely not. Why would I have any reason chat up with anybody else unless out of necessity?

When Democrats stop supporting scab labor from the third world.

democrats dont have a single, not ONE SINGLE stance that benefits a working person.

What is UBI.

Good question

>gives a stance that benefits a non-working person

98% of black women
86% of black men
76% of hispanics
94% of civil government employees
>why cant we convince these stoopid white working class to vote with us for their economic interests?

its pretty simple really, youre actively trying to destroy our interests in the moronic dream that the billionaires and their government puppets will spoon feed you like children the rest of your lives.

A short-sighted idea.

Attached: 15512921910626300063121986519398.jpg (2560x1440, 1.39M)

What is raising the minimum wage
What is guaranteeing free universal healthcare
What is repealing the trump & gop tax cuts to the elite ruling class
What is free college