BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT

Attached: JYklbIJ.png (1440x2880, 457K)

Watch the retarded libs just call this another nail in the coffin regardless. Trump will be on his second term and they'll be still waiting

oh ? is that what u think about me ?

>didn't think he'd win
>won
Humblest president ever

>meme flag
>jihadi

You know what we think about you, fag.

They cannot give up this narrative. It has become integral to their sanity at this point. I genuinely believe that if Rachel Madow said "there was no collusion", 30% of the country would have a psychotic break.

Attached: 2ahr1p.jpg (749x500, 98K)

Who would be the one to make an actual happening?
>Intelligence agency funded with billions of taxpayer dollars to find every inch of Trump's history
or
>one lyin lad

>They cannot give up this narrative
This.
Decades after Trump is out of office, they'll still be banging on about it.

And they’ll act like it’s a miracle that “we got him out” as if he wasn’t going to leave office or that they did anything to get him out

Its the jfk assassination of our generation.
Or i guess the next generation, as mine has 9/11.

And if he loses in 2020, maddow or cooper will address the "issue" of whether he'll "peacefully cede power," or if they'll have to force him out.

There will be at least a half dozen nutters picketing outside nyc's trump tower every day until he's been dead 6 months. For no reason. There will just always be enough people with incurable TDS that his,retirement means nothing.

>And if he loses in 2020, maddow or cooper will address the "issue" of whether he'll "peacefully cede power," or if they'll have to force him out.
They did the same thing with Dubya and Obama. Probably Clinton too, I don't remember because the 2000 election was the most boring election in my lifetime.

This guy gets it

*deep inhale*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAA

(((She))) wasn’t supposed to win

Leftist exist in a permanent state of buttblasted.

Imagine being a fucking libshit right now. So desperate for a fucking hero you turn to guys like Avenatti and Cohen.

Disgraceful.

Hell, I didn't think he'd win, and I voted for him.

Hillary just didn't cheat enough, apparently because she didn't think she needed to, because all her yes-men told her she couldn't lose. There could have been six million illegal votes in the Detroit metro area alone, instead of the three million Jill Stein found before Democrats shut down her recount bid.

Bro, it had the Florida recount debacle 1.0, and was also the origin story of ¡Yeb! It was hardly boring.

I remember it about Obama with people cheering the idea of an anti-trump coup.

I don't remember much with dubya. Things were a lot less insane, then, so it definitely wasn't on the same level they made it to be in 2016, and 2020 will be so much worse. They'll have panels with former generals asking them,who in the military might side with or,stop a coup and all sorts of shit that was the stuff of conspiracy blogs a decade ago.

MSNBC, npr, or CNN will look like an inverse-Jow Forums by december 2020.

BUTTT SUTROMYYYY DANIELSLLSLLSLSLLSLSLSLSLS

Attached: 1551207361041.jpg (700x420, 169K)

>mental gymnastics: the post

the only reason trump is "safe" is because of republicucks in congress that literally behave like his lapdogs. the only thing more pathetic than the soft handed cuck in the white house is being that cuck's cuck. SAD.

pic related, this is your typical trump-sucking closet tranny.

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)