ITT:the worst parts of your country

Attached: 14_8840_6152.png (256x256, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJAKkt0pd5c
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/17/outpouring-support-famous-naples-pizzeria-suspected-mafia-bombing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Naples is the worst huh?
Because it is a port city?

No because it's a shit hole, was there a few years back

Attached: hallstatt-austrian-alps.jpg (1500x938, 298K)

Also I'll do my state

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-131212.png (1280x2048, 1.54M)

Quiet Giorno. You can never hope to defeat King Crimson.

Yeah me too, lots and lots of niggers

Attached: 1546299608141.gif (680x1075, 284K)

I love Italy almost as much as I love the United states. Your country is amazing! I am actually learning Italian in university and planning another trip to your country, my one visit to Napoli was definitely enough for me though. To answer your question, no need for anyone to go to Detroit. I've lived in metro-detroit my whole life and the whole inner city is a disgrace.

Because neapolitans most likely breed with rats and sleep over trash bags.

The Norwegian Parliament building. It's where all the bullshit gets decided in favor of Globalists.

Attached: stortinget.png (1280x720, 2.04M)

Kek

I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed in Rome how relatively white the citizens were. What I found hilarious is if you go outside the aurelian walls it turns into the ghetto

hands down pic relaed

Attached: district of columbia.jpg (900x824, 219K)

I am flying there this summer for a honeymoon on the amalfi Coast. We’re staying in priano and have no intention of going to Naples home of the Camorra

IIRC inner-city Detroit is worse than Liberian slums in some areas, right?

I worked in the city over the summer, sometimes when i-94 was backed up due to traffic I would go off the expressway to take a detour and I would often drive through neighborhoods that were something you could imagine seeing in a third world country. The blown out and burned out homes with people living in them were the most amazing to me. Detroit is truly an unbelievable disaster, a few square miles downtown and in mid town are "good", but nothing compared to anything else I've ever seen. Detroit as a whole is factors and factors worse than any of the worst spots in Napoli.

Camorra (and organised crime in general) is the least of your worries. They don't bother normal people at all (except the occasional guy getting shot in crossfire between rival groups), almost all their activities consist of controlling prostitution, drugs, and extorting businesses. Tourists being there actually makes them money (tourists pay businesses which pay them), so it's in their best interest not to bother tourists.
That being said, you shouldn't go to N*ples. It's the mindset of the everyday N*poletano that makes the place an absolute shithole. The further inland you go, the worse it gets. The surrounding coast is a bit better, but still shit.
You really should reconsider going there.

t. lived there for 6 years

Where do I even begin?

Attached: Joker-not-amused.jpg (576x432, 19K)

What is their mindset exactly?

Baltimore

I think going south a little is a good place to start

Attached: 513P4z7HnfL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 28K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-13-51-37.png (1440x3120, 1.41M)

>constantly trying to fuck over their fellow man
If you stay at a hotel, they WILL overbill you, especially if you're a foreigner.
We advertised breakfast as included? Well we changed our mind, pay up.
Go to the grocery store to buy a snack while in town? The cashier WILL give you less change then she should.
And so on. You have to CONSTANTLY be on your guard or people will fuck you over. For every 1 decent upstanding person I met in everyday life, there were 10 that were absolutely disgusting, and I lived in one of the nicest parts of town.
>absolutely no respect for rules, written down or otherwise
Driving is total chaos, red lights basically don't matter, right hand priority doesn't matter, zebra crossings don't matter, etc. If you're driving, you have to drive extremely defensively or you WILL get hurt. If you're walking, you're even less safe, because people ride scooters and motorbikes on the sidewalk to get ahead of traffic.
Police doesn't do shit about it, it's not even that they're corrupt and you can pay them off, they just don't give a shit. They just want an easy with nice benefits, without having to do anything.
People will constantly try to weasel out of previous agreements if they change their minds, whether there was money involved or not.
An extremely common expression in n*apoletano is "chi m'o fa fa'", which roughly translates to "I'm not going to do this thing [when you really should do it], because nobody is forcing me to do it". Gotta get a job assignment done? Gotta repaint your house? Gotta fix your vacuum cleaner or something? Nah who cares, I can survive without it.
Oh and half the country doesn't pay taxes. Which is why it's particularly funny when leftist politicians say they'll raise taxes: then nobody will pay taxes!
Until very recently almost all businesses reported very little income. Then they worry why the country went to shit.

Basically they're niggers but with 15 more IQ on average. I'm not exaggerating.

peak terrone

Gomorrah season 4 when?

Bruh. I visited Italy for the first time a few years ago, everything was awesome and beautiful but... Why did Naples smell like an open sewer?

the next town over is 56% non-german, but this place is full of junkies and questionable people

Attached: IMG-20190227-WA0016.jpg (720x723, 51K)

The crime index does show napoli as one of the highest criminal heavens in europe so i believe you user.
worst place in my country is the Capital Bucharest , most of it anyways

Which town is that? Wiesbaden? Mainz?

All the once-greatest.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-201939.png (720x1280, 589K)

worst parts of my country in orange/yellow

hopefully it will soon be better

Attached: israel map.jpg (357x420, 93K)

The entirety of the Greater Toronto Area.

WEHNNNNNN THHEEEEE

Pretty accurate I might add, but should Brugge not be added?

It's just like that
>inb4 fuck off mutt
Lived in naples for 3 years

Napoli is based
>vesuvius
>pompeii
>herculaneum
>origin of the Margherita pizza
>good football team

It's based for the cultural heritage stuff, but decidedly unbased in most other aspects.

Attached: 1548567450248.png (159x176, 28K)

>It used to be good back then therefore it's good now.

it has to be the giant volcano, all those fumes
you spend enough time in naples you'll start to hack brown goo like a smoker

Rochdale

Your entire state is the bad part of this country

It surprise me that Italy still has a serious vadalism problem with graffity.

Attached: napoli_graffity.png (1762x764, 2.18M)

Quite niggery really, the wops

Everything I listed is still there

Bruhhe is just mostly Chechen maffia and white trash, like Oostende. Kind of nasty, but not 'pls nuke' bad.

Any street named after Martin Luther King.

FIGHTING GOOOOOOOOLD

Attached: srbija.png (654x918, 493K)

>not sicily
also
>philadelphia
>pittsburgh

Attached: B6BC6807-2CEB-45DC-A840-C24FDA162405.jpg (463x543, 50K)

Offenbach.

t. shill

its looks nice imo

This.

Anywhere in the Southeast and Southwest. Those states are filled with spics and niggers. Even the rural areas aren’t safe. I’m surprise whites still live in them. I’d say California, Florida and Texas are the worst offenders since everyone there is either the embodiment of a neoconservative boomer cuck or borderline amerimutt. People like Jazz Jennings are what the average southern floridan looks like.

Attached: 75805C92-454F-49C1-8199-9071587185C3.png (320x320, 115K)

This place was an absolute dump. Huge heaps of trash bags fucking EVERYWHERE. Lot of niggers down south too and apparently the mafia is super active there.

Northern italy was beautiful. Probably one of my favorite places ever. Rome was ok too. Anything south is third world though.
Why is it like that Italianbro? Please tell me its not spreading. Is there any hope to fix things?

Based. Italy would be a first-world country if napoli disappeared overnight. Problem is that, they already diffused everywhere

Jesus, you got more stories?

Frankfurt

> worst subhumans possible living here
> if you visit this place without rifle you pretty much fucked
> and the best result will be just slavery on brick factory
Yep, ladies and gents, that's Caucasus.

Attached: 1551299497455.jpg (1080x732, 196K)

Prove me wrong. You can't.

Attached: 2000px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names_2.svg.png (2000x1236, 561K)

Milan.

Absolutely this, this are the people who allowed to let their city to be literally drown in trash because they didn't wanted to pay their taxes, we had to get the fucking army to fix that shit literally.
Shame of italy really,never go under tuscany, going to rome it's already streaching it.
Also avoid bologna.

You have north jersey circled, but not NYC? dafuq? Otherwise pretty spot-on

Newark is 10 times worse than NYC. The only bad part about NYC is Harlem, while Newark is one giant Harlem.

>Bucharest
>not the enormous number of rural towns in the southern part of Romania
>not the rural literal shitholes in the eastern part of Romania
user...
If you would gather the entire economic output from those two regions, you would get 1% of Nigeria's GDP.

>vesuvius
Hopefully it clease napoli like it did with pompeii
>pompeii
So shit they allow tourists to streal all the stuff around the place without doing nothing
>herculaneum
Same as above
>origin of the Margherita pizza
It is debatable that neapolis created the pizza, the margerita was created by a neapolitan chef for the queen but thats the only think tgat links the pizza with neapolis.
>good football team
Lolno.jpg

Get on this shithole's level

Attached: Capture.png (447x415, 103K)

I present to you: Belle Glade, FL. Practically indistinguishable from Haiti, complete with wild chickens.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJAKkt0pd5c

Enjoy

Toronto

Attached: Raptors_fans.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

T.assblasted neapolirat

The whole damn thing.

Is Napoli really that bad? If yes how so?

I got lucky, nothing major. A few times I got fucked out of change at the supermarket until I caught onto it and started checking my change every time (and they still tried to fuck me over for a few euros half the time). Got my pockets checked in the street all the time (people bump into you in a particular way to check if you have a phone in your pocket, then decide whether to rob you; this was when mobile phones were new) but never got robbed. Schoolteachers didn't show up sometimes because they couldn't be arsed, and the unions would protect them from getting fired. The entrance to school was padlocked, windows broken and stinkbombs thrown inside, this happened every other month.

Two people I know got carjacked at gunpoint, one got stabbed for telling some cunt not to skip a queue. My father almost got carjacked, but ran a guy over (two guys on a scooter, one gets off threatens you and takes your car, that's the classic way it happens), the other shot at the car as he drove away. He didn't get hit but the car was full of holes. Plenty of people I know got threatened and robbed.

>that corner of Missouri and Illinois

Explain

JIBUN NO MUCHI WO

Murder capital of the US: St, Louis.

t. kosovo albo with a serb ISP

Oh shit, you're right, I forgot my geography for a minute

There are allot of shitholes in Norway. The gibs me dat are so good one could become a junkie without real problem so imagine junkies everywhere and nigger with and arab hoard that drives taxi's.

Attached: 1545698430612.jpg (1080x844, 75K)

Whichever part has the most spics, Texas or California.

What the fuck man, why the fuck is that place so terrible? What were you there for?

Quebec

I literally live near Detroit, everyone else can go home EXCEPT Missouri fags, Illinois fags, New Jersey fags, and Ohio fags.

>why the fuck is that place so terrible?
Historically because of poverty, the city was fucked over by the Bourbons for a long time. But at this point that's not even relevant anymore, it's shit because of the deeoly ingrained mentality that you have to fuck over other people, because otherwise they'll fuck you over.
>What were you there for?
My parents had work to do there, and we had family there too.

Again, all of the anecdotes in my previous post happened in one of the nicest parts. The shitty parts are literal warzones.

Blackpool

Attached: Blackpool.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Villa 31

Attached: villa31.jpg (960x540, 74K)

all the north part

This happened just a month ago btw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/17/outpouring-support-famous-naples-pizzeria-suspected-mafia-bombing/
>Roberto Saviano, a high-profile author who wrote a book about the Camorra called Gomorra, also offered his support. “Gino Sorbillo is telling the truth when he says that the majority of Neapolitans are extraordinary people. Without doubt he is one of them,” he tweeted.
This is bullshit, N*poletani all have a tendency to pretend there's almost nothing wrong with the place, to romanticise it way too much. The average person won't bomb your place of business, but they absolutely will try to fuck you over as hard as they can, if you have conflicting interests.

>two guys on a scooter, one gets off threatens you and takes your car, that's the classic way it happens
>people bump into you in a particular way to check if you have a phone in your pocket, then decide whether to rob you; this was when mobile phones were new
Some of the things you say kind of sound like Buenos Aires, there's a ton a of italian immigration here

Pretty much anywhere commie Dems live. Which happens to be both coasts, Illinois and Colorado at the moment.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-221815.png (1415x2048, 2.26M)

Technically, most of that is consolidated in downtown, north and the IL's side - east.
But yea, fuck the whole area.

t. Living in the west side for a couple of years

Daily reminder Turkey starts in Nis

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1037x730, 534K)

Nice place is that ayers rock in the back. Anyway worst part in my country is this.

Attached: syd-1-1_0.jpg (1500x1000, 321K)

Attached: 1200px-Andalucia_in_Spain_(plus_Canarias)_(special_marker).svg.png (1200x1030, 165K)

Attached: uk.jpg (320x380, 31K)

This

Kek

Worse than Newark, jerseyanon?

(Have never been in Camden, so I’m asking)

Fuck off faggot