Taking bets, will he commit suicide or will the nigger kill him first? Suicide pays 2:1 Nigger pays 3:5

Taking bets, will he commit suicide or will the nigger kill him first? Suicide pays 2:1 Nigger pays 3:5

Attached: 1551244915987.png (829x513, 444K)

Poor Little White Boy

He'll get his ass beat once this nigger's family really lays into him about him being a faggot.

Jazz man will die of a disease
either an STD or an infection of the mangled privates.

absolutely LYNCHIAN

Who is she? Who is the darkie, whose suiciding and whose the "Poor little white boy" ?

Attached: 9031925.png (960x540, 840K)

Ill take a suicide after 3 years parlayed with Jazz getting beat up.

>Nigger pays 3:5
I like those odds.

They’ll break up by the next season, and leave it as a massive cliffhanger. The next season jazzy tranny will commit suicide

Cant believe Tom Brady destroyed Patrick Mahomes so badly that hes dating a tranny now

Attached: brady snow.jpg (1080x1349, 216K)

Jazz is a jewish tranny.

early onset prostate cancer, obviously

Literal post-op child tranny youngest ever, had a tv show much degeneracy.

>her
$20 on suicide

The nigger will kill him once he realizes traps are gay. Nobody tell him.

Thank you my good man. So I imagine the girl in the picture is the Jewish Tranny, the black guy is supposedly dating it, and the bet is in regards to will the tranny commit suicide, or the darkie beat him to death. Hmm. Tough odds. Can't say I feel strongly either way.

Attached: 1482010631249.jpg (500x389, 67K)

jazz is a jew, not white

White when it suits them.

could be but his mangled fake cunt will most likely give him sepsis way before.

Jesus, a TV show? I'm so glad I don't pay much attention to TV, this just sounds like a horrid show concept.

Attached: 10419266.jpg (480x360, 27K)

He's most likely an aspiring actor and the focus group chose him to be the supporting male actor in this latest tragedy.

It was when my Ex wife watched it I wrongfully assumed it was about a child born with both parts and the struggle. I had no idea it was just about abusing a child and cutting off his penis.

Niggers will fuck anything.

b&r

I hate my country.

They are just friends the show is scripted like all reality shows. My cousin is in one of the episodes and yes I'm a kike

Why date a tranny if you can't suck Xir feminine penis?

bet that al-dindu is so dumb he doesn't really understand the taconigger is actually a male

Yeah I hate your country too. But I hate my country also.

>Nigger
>3:5
Criminally underated

so your point is he may be not getting fucked by this nigger but by others only.
this changes everything!