Brit Jow Forums : got to pick a pocket or two

What the fuck is wrong with Romanian's? Their entire culture is built around stealing shinys, sexually abusing children and spreading disease. Why are these human detritus allowed to roam around europe as a protected species instead of being fumigated from the earth ?

Attached: roma_munkey.jpg (618x668, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZPXqTY2MPA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/02/bouncer-stabbed-death-tried-stop-gatecrashers-storming-new-year/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>protected species

You can't shit on Romanians now?

Romanian's what?

Attached: WojakDrinking.jpg (645x773, 49K)

Their rights are protected with e.u (((mandates))) that make it impossible to arrest or criticise them for anything, including non stop crime, sexual abuse of children and defecating in the street, which is apparently all part of their "culture"

u say that again mayte and I'll have your noggin joggin on the twatters

Attached: 36b41708e2b7f8423d25336f752dcd1f80854bfa927028f17c68369737c7a7b6.jpg (975x1121, 289K)

They're gypsies. As far as we're concerned feel free to shoot on sight.

>Prisoner rescue

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (400x386, 34K)

Show some solidarity for your brothers child of Ceaușescu, you are all gypo cunts in need of a good wash.

>Ladies&Gentlemen
>I present you
>DER UNTERMENSCH

Attached: romaniayes3.jpg (800x1156, 587K)

I was in Romania. They are realy nice people, also they have very intresting history

Attached: trauerfeier-fur-eisernen-garde-grunder-corneliu-codreanu-c45tr6.jpg (813x1390, 161K)

I think it's kinda monotone

Attached: 1472767775372.png (621x782, 21K)

fuck off meme cunt, ill stick that universal remote right up your snow nigger ass.

Attached: uni_rem.png (771x479, 218K)

No, I won't. This is what you get for letting your leaders open up the borders so they can get cheaper slaves. Trash. The same as most of your immigrants.
Frankly, for us, this is just an opportunity to unload the dregs of our society into yours.

I m Romanian , please stop saying I'm a thief or something , youre talking about gypsies , who came to Romania a couple hundred years ago . If I were to call you an arab just because there are a few immigrants in GB would that be fair ?

If they would give back rightfull Hungarian clay and expand east i would have nothing against them honestly

But you are a thief, you filthy Romanian.

let me tell you about the communists in rumania mayte get your noggin joggin

Attached: 7d34ffd17fdd4823064e0f2b436c72de553dee8fb04007d0993b86b991b83c18.jpg (640x480, 145K)

>unload the dregs of our society into yours
then how come Romania hasn't become a model of socio economic success since the mass exodus of your people to the rest of europoor ? The only change i can see are disney mansions being built with the profits from street crime and prostitution, your nations gdp.

>>lives off of welfare or minimum wage
>>calls everybody in Romania poor .

oh sit, which black market can I buy monkey burger?

>What the fuck is wrong with Romanian's?
which ones the descendants of Roman's who fled rome or the Romany Gypppos?

All the reasons to exit EU.

Fuck Gypsies.
Romanians are different from Gypsies, Gypsies used to be their slaves.

>please stop saying I'm a thief or something
back 25 years ago your hackers were considered among the best in the world? how is the hacker scene in Romania these days? a good friend was Romanian royalty who died of a heart defect

Ovideu was a good friend, he was never able to date in the USA because he would only date Romanian royalty, guy hated blacks with passion, and anybody who wasn't white

RIP, we miss you Ovi!

it's no joke they will steal anything including animals, manhole covers, light poles, bannisters, clothes from charity bins, and that's just what ive seen with my own two eyes.God knows what they did with those monkeys.

Because communism is a cancer and surprise, surprise getting over it isn't exactly easy.
But I disagree with - it's not just dredges leaving.
And guess what happens when a good number of the remaining people are cronies, imbeciles and thieves unwilling/unable to travel through Europe while actually decent doctors, teachers, etc. leave...

Hasn't it?
For the past years Romania and Poland have been top in economic growth,anti-coruption,infrastructure,fuck me even demographic replacement,with our shitty emigration numbers and all.

And one more thing,while i do encourage you british inbreds to fix your fucking teeth can you do it in England,thank you.

They only steal valuable stuff...they won't steal anything from you or even steal you for that matter.

>clothes from charity bins
They do that over here too, when they're not scamming tourists, I saw the adults shoving one of their kids in the bin to steal stuff. Gypsies were a mistake, Romanians are alright.

Attached: Legionaries-e1521501702543.jpg (415x650, 68K)

Male criminals should be castrated, female ones sterilised. It would wipe out crime in two generations, but nobody has the guts to do it.

Attached: ghibli.jpg (236x236, 11K)

Ask Trump he has Guccifer under lock and key,just in case Hillary wants to run again.

Exactly, we need to remove kebab Europe-Wide to stop this madness.

Send them back to India.

France is based , fuck germanic cunts , may latins thrive !

Just do like us and kick them to death.
We don't even get jail for killing Romanians here.

I wonder what's the % of polaks that are uglier than vee

Here some advice for you incels
youtu.be/TZPXqTY2MPA

Attached: Screenshot_20171225-021418.jpg (1414x1080, 621K)

Somebody has bad memory or education or intentions

>While waging war against the Soviet Union, Hungary engaged in armistice negotiations with the United States and the United Kingdom. Hitler discovered this betrayal, and in March 1944, German forces occupied Hungary. When Soviet forces began threatening Hungary, an armistice was signed between Hungary and the USSR by Regent Miklós Horthy. Soon afterward, Horthy's son was kidnapped by German commandos and Horthy was forced to revoke the armistice. The Regent was then deposed from power, while Hungarian fascist leader Ferenc Szálasi established a new government, with German backing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II

Attached: 1550763300543m.jpg (1024x575, 79K)

Vee was a good looking boy back in the day hahaha

this is just like the communists in rumania mayte

Attached: 90a7c31d5bd6d4029820d83c156ddca2008fa75fd2b1a1afa706ad956e5c2303.jpg (631x492, 209K)

Attached: 1540370130075.jpg (600x425, 142K)

Why is that weird to you?

where is my share?

Are you aware vee has Tatar blood? His grandmother is from bassarabia
And his name isn't Romanian so he's probably more than 25% non Romanian

Pic related is Hungarys far right leader, Gabor Vina kek
At least vee doesn't larp as some based protector of the white race

Attached: 6tbUEMOx2X7GBbAEs.jpg (719x634, 158K)

>They only steal valuable stuff
when your country looks like this, define valuable ?

Attached: Romania.jpg (2398x1798, 354K)

Attached: muh-shota.png (300x452, 173K)

Because fuckers like you told us via EU that we cannot throw gypsies out and that we need to give them a romanian citizenship and that we need to intergrate them, so we did, only in countries such as yours.

How is it going?

2009 Vee looks exactly like my brother. thats fucking weird.

The only mistake is separating "Roma" from Romanian, like the difference between a black man and a nigger, they are indistinguishable.

Attached: Roma_Paulie.jpg (630x411, 115K)

Vee has adonis blood. That man is a treasure.

Why are british people so brown, smelly and with bad teeth? I visited London last year and all I could see was brown people and niggers. Are birtish people brown?

You do realize that all this "ghetto romania" that you search on Jewgle for images are from the same 4-5 ghetto's
That one is the immortal Ferentari,you will see some pics from Baia Mare,Satu Mare and Teleorman and maybe Hunedoara and Resita.

Other than those,non-existent.
Don't act like you don't have ghetto's,you have ghetto cities.

enough with the (((we))) shit the gypo's are your problem , you let them run amok and have their "traditions", the only saving grace is now you 3rd world fucks have an income from eu gibs to bolster your non existent economy.

It isn't cocacola Zero, ameritmutts drink only that to not get fat
Kek
Think smart!
>I beat gypsies while Ahmed fucks my wife
>I'm based guys
Kek
good news! we're sending more gypsies to you, they don't remain in Romania and only a small number of the ones that dol attend school here

Attached: 1550012102321.png (439x871, 352K)

Also, the brown people from UK need to understand that only the lowest scum of the society leaves Romania for work abroad. Most of them are gypsies (who only come there to steal and beg) and uneducated peasants from the moldavian region. But there are also good ones like programmers, doctors etc.

Are you seriously this much of a cuck?I can already picture your face desu.

At least we don't make this type of people millionaires.

We tried to exterminate them.
Then you showed up,remember?
They are like family to you,like all the other shitskins on this planet,you saved them you can have them.

Oh and now that you riled them up with brexit,they are in panic in mode and more and more are trying to get to the UK.

Seeing as how Brexit will fail prepare your wallet chains,it's gonna get frisky:)

Tell me the difference from the capital of Italy(in a real language not e*glish) and us then
Only Jews fags bozgors and retards use the term Roma when referring to Gypsies

Attached: brown-blue-5-signs.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Someone needs to come euthanize us, our vagabont dogs and our gipsies please we don't deserve to live we're not even white we're not even HUman.

Attached: 1427223b.gif (360x203, 1.91M)

You bring the ghetto with you, even in the u.k you turn everything into a diseased garbage filled nightmare. Free housing, free gibs, free healthcare and you still end up living in a slum, as per your natural habitat.

Attached: slum_uk.jpg (634x337, 104K)

Your borders are not our problem. Fix your shit cause a country 2000km away from you is not responsable for your 3rd world immigration. As far as I am concerned, I don't care about your culture, because it's weak. Ironic that I speak in it, but whatever.

Hope real Romanians will return home soon
UK is a monkeys jungle now
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/brave-baker-hits-terrorist-head-crate-giving-20-terrified-people/amp/

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/02/bouncer-stabbed-death-tried-stop-gatecrashers-storming-new-year/amp/

You should kick those Romanian dogs out I'm sure they are ruining your country

Attached: image.jpg (636x500, 59K)

Don't look at me Nigel,notice the flag?I have yet to see a white Romanian live there.In Uk or anywhere else.
But why are you racist?hehe.
they are your gypos now!!!!

I swear you jackasses took in the brownest of the bunch,burned hair,long skirts and 12 yo sweat stink and all.
Gongrats you now have the darkest gypos in the world.

Attached: Madalina-Ghenea-si-Charlotte-1.jpg (700x784, 80K)

"we" again, your an ethnic Romanian just like every other inhabitant of your nation, don't try and take credit for the third reich, they showed up with bigger guns and you cucked, just the same when the russians absorbed your bombed out shell of a nation.

Do you see me complaining?
I see you complaining...YOUR GYPOS NOW!!!!
Not ours.

You seriously took in the BROWNEST ONES!!!

Attached: cersetori.jpg (640x360, 48K)

They are already repatriating and discouraging further migration from Romania, having millions of hardened criminals stalking the streets of your towns and cities with no gibs will be a steep learning curve. You really think you can encourage this kind of behaviour and not pay a price down the line ?

CIGÁNY

Attached: de.jpg (1345x1801, 823K)

But you're one of the main reasons why your country is like this in the first place, you literally helped them cuck us

Attached: image.jpg (587x959, 106K)

You don't know much about gypos do you?
I think you said the same thing about the Irish travellers.
Mate,they already build houses for them WITH THEY'RE NAME on it.
They wont be back except on vacation.They are part of the empire now.
God Save the Queen!!!!

Attached: Nicole-Cherry-3.jpg (768x960, 83K)

most of them came here illegally noone asked them to come to the u.k, when we send them all back to your crumbling end state you can tell them all about racial purity.

and cucks.

Recently the gypsies here have been chimping out about being called gypsies, they want to be called Romanians not Gypsies.

First of all if you fuckers live here you are not Romanians, second of all you don't belong in the Romanian Culture, Gypsies will always be Gypsies nothing else.

Hey I’m a Romanian and I’m not that bad

Attached: A2F6424C-B4C4-447C-A160-82E66BC461A7.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

They can't come illegally if they are part of the same EU as you are.
And you can't repatriate them even if a miracle Brexit happens.
They will stay,with all they're 50+ cousins and all.
Unless they commit terrorist acts or extremism you can't do shit about them,legally.
And i doubt you have the stones to do something about it...illegally.

God Save the Queen!!!

No, Romania is a dirt poor country who was unable to defend itself with no choice but to accept whatever invaders imposed upon them. And siding with the losers didn't end well for you.

Holy shit guys, I just saw a mosque fly over my house!!!

Attached: D61F936F-C3A8-4BE0-BB52-8903E68976AF.jpg (640x539, 44K)

We still have a 92%..93-94% if you count some gypos and half gypos as white.
While you...
>Don't have a empire
>Don't have a even single 100% white major town
>Don't have Brexit:))))
>You don't even have a 50% white CAPITAL!!!!

Jig is up,like the burgers say.

Attached: FAFBA918-5DAB-4D83-9AAB-242D6DCA8037.jpg (750x517, 60K)

But you were so rich and so based tell me what made you to decide to deepthroat uncut Juden cocks Mohammed?

Attached: image.jpg (577x800, 50K)

You won't even have a economy soon enough.
Seeing as how 30% of London is Russian owned:)

Pay your rent Nigel,Ivan wants to taste some of that Grey Goose vodka

Yes they can, you still need valid documents to travel in europe, not forgery's, and most claim asylum which takes years to sort out. The gibs are finally drying up and asylum loopholes are closing, your friends are coming home to roost and you will reap what you sow. Not like Romania was ever a functioning nation was it ?

Attached: D8F32014-BF21-4C22-B10E-0E1F1E6F3F27.jpg (880x1024, 158K)

Inbred dogs fighting over the scraps of a dead empire the U.K is still a successful nation with 70% white demographics, while Romania will always just be well Romania, a 3rd world failed state teetering on starvation and collapse.

You need a valid ID,that's it.Which every gypo has...we make sure of it;)
Don't worry we only prioritize the brownest ones from the most delapidated villages.
They only learn English there,not a second language like French or German.
And most of what everybody talks is how good life in England is.

You should move there too gipsy boy I'm sure your parents already did

70% "white" is that with or without the Polish and others?
Don't talk about inbred Nigel.You of all people.

Slough,Birmingham,London,Luton.White as snow.

Show me that le 70% face:)))))

The same thing that made you open wide for some hot bratwurst, then spit it out and take a load of communist indoctrination to the tonsils.

My family is in France actually,at least my cousins are.
Si nu,nu sunt cioara.

We got bombed to hell and back by the RaF while Russian tanks were on the ground.
And le based Hitler and Miklos Horty did nothing to help it's allies.

Hitler deserved to get worse.Still a suicidal fag at the end of the day.

>30% of London is Russian owned
how would you know anything about finance ? worry about your own economy, when the e.u gibs run out, it will be empty supermarkets and pimping your kids, like old times.

having an empire in africa and asia led to a lot of migration from these places. a few niggers and pakis are the cost of doing business. I would trade a hundred black bucks for one aids baby Romanian.

The EU gibs won't run our because those Gibs are enforced by our gold in the German and Austrian banks faggot.
It's enforced by our untapped gas,wolfram and gold mines.
It is enforced by our coal and iron deposits.
It is enforced by our oil reserves

That Germany,Austria,Netherlands and the US are salivating at the mouth thinking about exploiting them.
Not to mention our old friends Za Ruskies.

your country was destroyed because you backed the wrong horse johnny, then you rolled over and let Russia completely enslave what was left. Shame on you, Hitler did say that the Romanians were cowards and only fit for raping and burning villages.

At least we gave it a try Jamesy boy while you were on your knees getting sodomized and fighting their battles all along.

Attached: image.jpg (650x558, 339K)

>I would trade a hundred black bucks for one aids baby Romanian.

Thanks for confirming you are a faggot.

We backed a ideal and we did fair by our promise.
And we got stabbed in the back...happens,thus is life.

nah they are cutting you off, your country will disintegrate quickly both socially and economically, those thievin gypo's will end up being your masters.

And before you try to laugh it out as to why we use "we",many still value those ideals.

Ex-ND member myself.
Where's your nationalistic party Nigel?

This faggot is a ''intellectual'' gipsy shill that knows how to use the internet, do not reply to him he's the same shitskin making the ''Romanians and Hungarians are Turks'' threads.

Attached: image.png (409x347, 144K)

U.K is an island and difficult to assault, so the gerry's didn't fancy it, but had no problem decimating your little piece of burnt earth.

You have no idea what bonds,guarantees and investments are.

Esti prost,stai jos.Nu iti mai da cu parerea despre cineva pe un forum anonim.