Should I just end it or keep trying?

Sup Jow Forums, I need an advice. Let me lay everything out for you.
>be me
>married
>work at a looney bin
>suddenly find a cute girl as my parent
>she gets better
>leaves me her email before leaving
>half a year later still can't get her out of my head
>decided to ask how is she doing
>she a good girl, taking meds and doing better and better
>decide to meet for a coffee
>she Is visibly shaking when she sees me
>cute, funny and pleasant to be around
>have a great evening
>wejustfriends.gif
>meet a couple of more times
>she gets comfy around me
>finally decided to get to the bar
>drink all night
>impress her with my people reading skills
>guess everything about her, even the fetishes
>jokingly say that she should call me daddy and make fun of her daddy issues
>by the end of the night kiss her mid sentence because hormones
>ohfuck.jpg
>decide to stop
>can't stop
>get invited to her place to talk
>she lives with a beta orbiter roommate
>great, we'll have to behave
>enter her place
>instead of talking we start kissing and I throw her to the bed
>stop.avi
>"We can't do that"
>"Daddy please fuck me"
>end up banging her, while she moans "yes daddy"
>her roommate is in the other room, lol
>end with a long cuddling
1/2

Attached: Sad 1.png (500x280, 62K)

2/2
>decided to fuck it, I'm plowing that hoe as much as I can
>on our third date understand that falling for her
>she does as well
>que the long talks about not hurting anyone
>she becomes cold on our messaging
>decided to go to her place to ask wtf
>she melts in my arms
>back to bed
>next day she cold again
>a new date approaching
>"user, I made a decision, don't come, we need to stop"
>come anyway
>we drink wine
>I hug her
>she cries
>I pull her to the bed
>we snuggle and kiss
>no sex
>still have a great time
>leave the house together and fool around on the bus
>leave with a good feeling
>next day she ignoring me
>and the day after that
>panic
>send her beta messages "I love you/miss you"
>she answers with sad anime girls
>call her and get ignored
>send her a sappy email
>she tells me that she needs space
>okay
>see her typing something in whatsapp and then stopping
>last only two days and write her again
>she blocks me
Now I know that this shit seems over and when I think about it logicall, I realize that the best course of action is just forget about her. BUT I really fell for her and I have hope that I may somehow still get her back. Am I being dumb clingy fuck, or is there some way to make it right?

Attached: sad 2.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Jfc why repost this you got advice you crazy fucker go commit yourself

because I don't fucking know what to do.

Just stop. It'll get easier for you. Also, leave your wife, you clearly don't love her anymore

Seconding this one

>animeposters
not even once

Or alternatively you can wait for a couple of weeks, even a month. Then just ask her out for a coffee and discuss things like adults. Although she'll probably ignore you. That behaviour on her part seems strange. You either not telling us something or she just didn't have any strong feeling for you and is a great actress

Maybe instead of trying to salvage a fling with a literal crazy girl you should salvage your marriage?

Just a thought

she was committed to a mental hospital, my dude. does this behavior not surprise you?

>you should salvage your marriage?
But that's a horrible idea, nothing good will come out of this. They'll just grow apart and the end will be bitter. He should leave his wife, to save everyone time and stress

Well, we don't know for what and that shouldn't be a stigma. Many people need help with mental health and many get better. Maybe she was suicidal after she got culturally enriched by some black fella or something. Based on the behaviour, she sounds like a bipolar mess... Then again, we only know OPs side of the story

>But that's a horrible idea, nothing good will come out of this. They'll just grow apart and the end will be bitter. He should leave his wife, to save everyone time and stress
Although I get what you're saying to a degree, neither of us have any idea as to what kind of marriage or relationship they had or have and most people are willing to give up too easily on something that was meant to last forever.

>>she lives with a beta orbiter roommate
>>end up banging her, while she moans "yes daddy"
>>her roommate is in the other room, lol
You sound like shit person

I lol'd. There's no way this story isn't fabricated and OP might be a psychopath. Probably a musician or "writer," owns a guitar to get chicks and his backseat if he owns a car is full of trash.

Nah, the story is legit, sadly. Oh and I am a nurse at a mental asylum. Although I do own a guitar
I am
I don't think that I can salvage anything. I don't love her anymore
She had a manic episode brought on by her bipolar disorder. Still, she's a good girl, takes her meds, eats healthy and leads an active lifestyle
I thinks that this is exactly what I'm going to do. Especially because her birthday is coming soon. I'll send her some flowers, then wait a little and ask her out for a coffee

Attached: sad 3.jpg (500x628, 36K)

It looks like you aren't looking for an advice, but rather a confirmation of a decision you already made. Have fun with your restraining order. Telling you now, flowers and coffee shop won't work. She dumped you for a reason and only she knows that reason. Although if I was a betting man, I'd say that the reason is you fucking wife. You retard

Maybe. I my defence tho, I never cheated on anyone before and can resist thots easily, usually that is. It's just this girl blindsided me completely.
>he dumped you for a reason and only she knows that reason.
Well, I at least want to know that reason, to get some peace of mind. Right now it boils down to "user, I love you too much, but we can't be together" and "This is so hard for me, so please stay away". Those are some bulsit explanations
>Although if I was a betting man, I'd say that the reason is you fucking wife.
Well, didn't seem to bother her at the beginning.
>You retard
Fuck you too, buddy

Attached: Sad 4.png (500x280, 142K)

You cheated because you probably weren't ever satisfied to begin with, your wife was just a safe pick.
Hopefully she's been smart and has cheated on you already so at least she's not entirely out the time she spent with you.

She's not going near you because even though you feed her sexually, you're also the kinda dude who cheats on his wife for a chick who he met at work-- which was also a mental health facility
Not just once, either, and then feeling bad. Multiple times and then PUSHING for more after that despite her (smart) insistence otherwise.
It probably bothered her very much at the beginning, but then you had the element of novelty and inertia on your side. That first fuck was the result of all sorts of pent-up wanting to fuck. You didn't get through it all on the first, but by the end of the second or maaaybe third fuck you were probably spent on it and relying on charm. Until then, you'd had the whole 'desiring what I can't have.' You-- wise man that you are-- removed the 'can't' part. Tut-tut.

And, unfortunately, cheating on your wife just isn't very charming at all, so backing on that was a dumb fucking idea. You doubled down and sent her emo teen Livejournal messages, when you should have backed out hard and fast.

Here's hoping, smart cookie she could be, that she gets wise and tips off your wife and sets this whole thing in motion. 2DUI could use a moping partner since he's already a fixture, and an avatarfag who's too high on his own bullshit to wake up and smell reality sounds like as good an addition to his garbage threads as anything.

Huh, harsh, but not unfounded. Maybe you are right and there wasn't anything more than pent up sexual desires, mixed with my position of power over her and such. Although it wasn't only about sex, we had great time together. I honestly feel a strong connection to her.
Well, maybe cheating on my wife, really was a huge turn off for her, but then why did she even start? I know that I fucked up.
And yes, my relationship with my wife was strenuous for the last half a year. Not because of cheating or anything, we just grew apart over time.
In all honesty, I was pondering of leaving her for the new girl anyhow. I'll still leave her anyhow, but the fact that I lost the new one due to my own stupidity pains me. Going from two partners to zero within a month sucks.

Good god, you are one pathetic motherfucker. It's a wonder that you ever got laid, let alone married...
Delete the thread and delete yourself

How am I pathetic, because I have feelings?