Why is every race obessed with blacks.?

??¿??

Attached: RapConcert.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

I couldn't care less about your pet niggers, white dog.

because Black Men are the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Attached: free hugs.jpg (556x703, 60K)

When will rap die?

It's literally the most annoying race.

none of them have ever won the world's strongest man competition

he never has listened to exodus fucking poser.

No they aren't, they are fatherless, emotional and impulsive manchildren.

>world's strongest man competition

only do some autistic whitoids care about such a meme competition, retard

Just look at NFL players instead, kid
Then you'll realize that most of players are black despite the fact that they're fucking minorities in the american demographic

Jews and nogs coordinated together in stealing my clout in order to destroy the United States

Niggers are down low soft and weak tranny bois that only bark cause they can't fight

disgust isnt obsession

It's already dead

op is a faggot yet again

Penis envy/worship
t small penis white man

It's the remarkable levels of violence and criminality in the lower echelons of black society...

And I do point out it's the lower echelons.

Their the chosen Israelites, there’s a emotional compulsion they demand on contact as a result whether it be Love or Hate, the line is thin between the two

Attached: 350E9E1E-D37F-4580-BEAC-097A1161975D.jpg (716x638, 157K)

>epitome of masculinity
>a race of people raised exclusively by their mothers

How could you be more wrong? Niggers are feminine as fuck. They worship material goods, only fight in massive packs, have no sense of obligation/duty, can’t raise a family to save their lives.

Holy shit hes like 10ft tall?! Thats why maybe??

there's a lot of other reasons for the NFL than pure athletic dominance. Plus all the best leaders (quarterbacks, coaches, etc.) are white and the MVP this year was white

Insane levels of cope with this one.

Attached: 375x500.45709.jpg (375x500, 23K)

prove him wrong nigger

Obsessed with exterminating?

Difference between your people and us

Attached: radu mazare madagascar.jpg (620x413, 62K)

Way to stick up for your natives, muhammad.

faggot

Attached: 1540218327580.png (549x524, 476K)

Also

Attached: Radu Mazare.jpg (680x383, 74K)

Never because guess who owns most of the music industry?

Why are people surprised by this?
We as Black Men have always been view as promiscuous beast by other ethnic females of all.

Hell Kate Rothschild (Part of the Rothchild Family) had an affair and used to date Jay Electronica (which surprised me as a black person).

Black Men have been viewed as bestial beings to sated to women of all ethnic unfortunately.

As a Black Person myself I don't know if that's good thing or bad thing since I want to view as a human being.

Not trying start a racial spamming war but it's the truth.

Attached: kate_2272830k.jpg (858x536, 93K)

>Plus all the best leaders (quarterbacks, coaches, etc.) are white and the MVP this year was white

The positions that require leadership, strategy, and intelligence are dominated by White men.

Blacks think they’re Israelites because jews ran the slave trade since before they shapeshifted from Arab to European. Jews have been the slave masters of blacks since the dawn of history.

because why you need to go to the zoo when you can see chimps chimping live ..

And they all graduated college but can't speak a lick of english.

Fuck niggers
People like them cause they make things seem easy and they boss people around.
In reality they suck at life.

Attached: gettyimages-507347750_wide-81c34f25d15c19092eba129767ee1fd3558ab181.jpg (1400x787, 287K)

Is this an ai?

Also niggers only defense is "we get women"
Basing your worth off a women means you are weak.

Why are Jow Forumsacks stupid enough to fall for obvious bait? every reply just makes the nigger (or demoralized whitey) stronger. Stop. Replying. You fucking wiggers.

No

based swede
cringe swede

The quarter back position is a pozzed position. All you do is throw the ball. We dont like that shit, we'd rather be the guy running down the field making the touch down getting the glory or the big linebacker getting the sac. All you frail whitebois are good for is throwing and kicking

nigger cope

Sperg Lord "LE FUCK NIGGERSXdd " answers

Yikes

Attached: f51f9ebdc8a4d26844ef5b40c62500a864fea0d7.jpg (550x732, 33K)

Jealous? Of my mind is more advanced than yours.

I envy you, Muhammad, for your ability to endlessly make threads that get thousands of bumps from stupid wiggers who don't know how to sage.

>muh staged images
cope harder nigger

Attached: niggers on suicide watch.jpg (789x941, 244K)

Dude I'm black at
How am I involved in this?
I said didn't want to start a racial spam war man.....

Do you have a loicence for that meme m8

Whitey cope is thinking any athletic person actually wants to be a quarterback. It's such a meme role, any skinny whiteboi thinks he can be a qb now

Niggers are the biggest underminers and parasites that exist. Women like them cause some women are on the same mind level as that filth.

seething

Checked

Obsessed isn't the right word for it. Every other race except kikes hates them and wishes they would fuck off back to Africa. Kikes hate them too. Except for when they are in white countries causing so much trouble that we don't have time to deal with getting kiked.

Attached: 1497315896575.jpg (624x480, 69K)