Reminder that we brown-eyed """white""" subhumans are going extinct because brown eyes are considered a genetic defect...

Reminder that we brown-eyed """white""" subhumans are going extinct because brown eyes are considered a genetic defect by real white people.

Attached: screenshot.png (856x554, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xrite.com/hue-test
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

British men like me a lot and I have brown eyes.

Green > rare eye colors > brown > blue >>>> really dark brown

Hazel is the true eye color of the aryan.

I have green which is the most rare

brown eyes is a sign of impurity

Out of curiosity, try this test and post your score and eye colour.
xrite.com/hue-test
Blue/Green, here.

Attached: Color acuity test.png (1193x436, 205K)

Blue eyes lack pgiment which appear blue and its traced to a bunch of inbred caucasoids somewhere in Northern Europe

Blue and Green eye color is rare, Brown is the most common

People prefer blue eyes over brown, and some prefer blue over green even

Blue and green eyes allow for better vitamin D production.

No, they're just more attractive. Vitamin D production occurs in the skin.

Brown eyes are the mark of cain who was sent to wander the land of Nod east of Eden. 99.99% of the world now carry his mark (brown eyes and black hair)
I like fucking niggers too. I am more likely to marry a dog than someone with brown eyes though lmao.

>xrite.com/hue-test
Blue Eyes

Attached: ok.jpg (1677x1079, 251K)

Is this a scam? Also got score 0..
Green-hazel-blue colored eyes..

How does this work for families with mixed eye colors, i.e. brown eyed woman giving birth to light eyed children?

Brown eyed white people. This is the problem with the word 'white'. You can't reduce races to colors.

The R1b haplogroup is what people mean when they say white, and because 'white' is a self-described label statistics won't show their decline, yet they've gone from like 13% to 1.04% the world's population in 40 years. A reduction of 10% of an animal population in 20 years puts it on the endangered list, this reduction if exhibited in, say, a snail, would put it on the CRITICALLY endangered list.

This is a die off / extermination that has never been exhibited in nature before though - even whale populations during peak whaling did not match this rate.

Don't let them memory hole this shit. We were once races. We are Germanic peoples in western Europe. We are the R1b haplogroup. We carry 450,000 year old DNA from our ancestors in the Neander Valley. We survived an Ice Age. Yet they won't be happy until they genocide us entirely.

Here!

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-215939_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 285K)

>natural selection
That's sexual selection, not natural selection.

Top or bottom?

>Blue eyes lack pgiment which appear blue and its traced to a bunch of inbred caucasoids somewhere in Northern Europe
Bullshit. I have blue eyes and I’m not of Northern European descent, I’m Central European.

>meanwhile, in America

Attached: America blue eyes.png (690x788, 98K)

What's your eye color you fucking retard? lmao

That was that anons entire point of having you take the test

Are you retarded? R1b is just one example of whites, there’s plenty more like R1a and I2a

Brown eyes.

Attached: Brown'd.png (1506x586, 159K)

That genetic trait was passed down. Somebody was.

Green

>t. Slam whale

It doesn't work, it's a total ass pull.

Attached: ethiopian-with-blue-eyes.jpg (480x601, 44K)

Blue/green here as well

Attached: eyethinng.png (1188x447, 122K)

Zero, greenish brown

>10-15
underage b&

post proof toothpaste

BLUE eyes

Attached: colorscore.png (1220x970, 225K)

Green-blueish eyes

Don't know what's happening with the "best score" though

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-210808_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 413K)

>tfw brown eyed blond hair master race
feels good man

I'd rather chill with Tazmanian people than white boy. Oh wait.

I got 0 but desu I guessed between 2 of them on the left of the third one down, 3rd and 4th from the left. Looked exactly the same to me. Grey/Blue eyes.

It'll be fine, we'll never go extinct, because we're the dominate gene. Let em keep trying to breed us out, it'll never work. Mwh. Mwah. MWHAHA

Attached: tumblr_o7holtKpa61txbq4yo1_1280.jpg (1280x1919, 426K)

Although POL is a selection bias in of itself.

dark hair blue eyes are probably the most attractive combination

Is this just a color blindness test? No one has gotten it wrong, yet.

I have hazel which is what we call the green/brown genetic defect. Its straight mutt eye color just a euro kind of mutt.

Yes but R1b are the most under threat.

>because we're the dominate gene
u wot m8

Brown eyes are sexier on men. Light features are only good on women

This is because blue is recessive. It takes 2 blues to make blue eyed offspring.

A blue eyed male can tell his partner has been unfaithful if the child has brown eyes. Hence impurity.

what about green eyes?

Women prefer brown eyed men b/c it's more masculine. Men otoh prefer blue eyed women so it may be that brown eyed women are more likely to become childless cat lady's.

Lol SEETHING
I have gray eyes and it’s my only feature women compliment, and I get lots of them :)

Got a zero with brown eyes.
Not sure what you are curious about.
What would the relation be between iris color and color vision

Two brown eyed people can have blue eyed progeny provided they carry the blue eye gene.

B-based

Attached: 20190227_151546.jpg (720x1091, 255K)

Attached: chad life.jpg (608x473, 99K)

Score is zero, i have blue/green eyes

Attached: as.jpg (1394x452, 71K)

t. seething poopskin monkey

I have yellowish green eyes. Am I special?

Brown eyes came first though and according to (((DNA))) blue eyed people share an ancestor, who would have had a genetic defect that got rid of the melanin in his eyes. A mutation like that is impure by definition.

>It takes 2 blues to make blue eyed offspring.
That's not true.

blue eyes look brighter and more piercing whereas brown eyes are easier to look at, more intimate and assuring and put people at ease. Hazel is the masterrace though.

Women compliment me on my height. And it goes a lot further than your pretty gayboi eyes.

Sexual dimorphism is what turns women on. Dominant genetics, not recessive

I have brown eyes, I have one blue eyed blond son, 2 brown hair & brown eyes. All same father.

Brown.

Attached: Capture.png (1562x571, 303K)

This.

Grey eyed master race, unfortunately mine can get confused as blue from a distance.

Attached: 1542414112709.jpg (600x837, 163K)

I was talking about the curse thing the other user mentioned. Literally retarded.

Light grey is the best there is.

This is retarded eye color looks hugely different depending on the lighting .

not exactly. say there is a man and a woman. the man has blue eyes, the woman brown, but her mother had blue eyes. there is a 50/50 chance that couple will have a blue eyed child.

Haha, yeah. I've been told my eyes are like daggers when I'm mad.

Hazel. Green/brown, a bit of yellow between the green and brown.

Attached: Untitled0.png (899x258, 78K)

Wow.
Have you also ever ran so fast you could feel the wind cutting your legs?
Retard.

Score...

Attached: IMG_9545.png (2208x1242, 442K)

If white birth rates were high, you'd have a leg to stand on. The birth rates of white light-featured men is a line in freefall. Mediterranean (Dark hair, Dark eyes, Dark Skin) dominate every sex symbol or model in Europe and the US. The "Italian Stallion" or "Spanish Lover" meme comes directly out of north european women fetishizing dark traits.
You can type whatever you want at the screen, but all of the real-world evidence points towards women preferring dark features

Well, I guess the people who told me my eyes were so piercing were the retards.

Mediterranean people are still white unlike you shitskin

:(

Reminder Hitler had blue eyes

Attached: 1550861149198.jpg (556x1024, 113K)

My eyes. I like to think they're light brown and slightly green, but I might just be deluding myself.

I'm really butthurt that God gave me brown eyes, honestly.

Attached: IMG_9415.png (2208x1242, 3.56M)

green/grey eyes with some central yellow accent, got a 0

I got a 2 with Green eyes

Same here

>Posting your eyes on 4chin
Eeesh

>Believing in fairy tales
God I wish you morons would go extinct already

Bright green eyes, scored zero.

someone skipped mendelian genetics science class

Attached: 2l0ahe.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Don't be so mad. Some men are going to be more sexually attractive. Nordcucks are not those men.
And it shows in the fact that women don't want to have your kids.
>HURRR DURRR OPINIONS OPINIONS
Women want babies. It's all they want. If your birth rates are below replacement, it's because they don't want your babies. Exposed to more dominant genes, they have no interest in grown men with the genetic features of children

Here you go, brown eyes.

Attached: IMG_3446.png (750x1334, 322K)

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies

two browns can make a blue

I've posted my naked body here, and I've been on Jow Forums since 2006. I do not care.

I'm not a nordcuck my fecal skinned friend

filename

Attached: hazelbrown.png (1193x450, 193K)

I'm pretty sure that article is from 2006, imagine how much worse it is now. I live in Texas and blue eyes are increasingly non-existent here

T. "white" Pajeet.
Did a blonde Chad dunk on you today?

Attached: 1547754879696.jpg (900x675, 80K)