Help me lose weight fast anons

18 YO femanon here, i weigh 69 kg and im 170 cm tall. i need to lose weight & fast. I don't give a shit whether it's healthy or not & there's no changing my mind. Currently im going down the path of starving myself & i know if i eat food after that, i'll gain weight super fast but idc bc i dont plan on eating much food. i've heard coffee helps but i just need to lose weight fast so i'll do anything short of cutting my flesh off of myself.

Attached: fug.jpg (628x472, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1loa0xnoq4dr9
paradise.docastaway.com/drinking-sea-water/
youtu.be/A4s0quoRv3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amphetamines, plenty of water and a lot of dancing.

i will attempt the last two, thank you.

Exercise helps but the most important is calorie intake. Start counting every calorie you consume. Only drink things like tea. Eat only low calorie foods. No snacks.

Dont do retarded shit
I can tell you how to drop weight fast by literally fasting but it requires some preparation

Go to youtube, snakediet
Start with video "what is snake diet"

It works, but requires great deal of discipline especially at the beginning
And its not unhealthy if you do it right, actually some people use it to cure acne, and other skin and gut conditions

Also dont lose weight for wrong reasons, your tinder date will fuck you anyway.
You can expect 0.3-0.7kg per day fat loss depending on variety of things (male / female, activity levels, fasted cardio)

2/?
instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1loa0xnoq4dr9
Heres insta profile of guy who made this shit up

Also, you can not believe me, but i actually do snake diet myself.
Currently on 3day fasting schedule (dont eat for 3 days, drink saltwater and train at gym, then eat huge meal and back to fasting)

Black Coffee(no sugar or milk!) is good to surpress hunger for short time but it has pile of negative effects that you want to avoid.

Fasting on water only will fuck you up. After day 3 you wont have energy to get up from bed, and even if you endure through. Once you eat you will get refeeding syndrome that can quite literally kill you if its severe enough.

Saltwater from as snakejuice prevents that by keeping your electrolytes level.

Attached: 1546984632279.jpg (1125x1287, 229K)

Dude drinking salt water for 3 days instead of regular water at a volume you world normally drink water (while also fasting) is a very very bad idea and possibly lethal please don't do this.

paradise.docastaway.com/drinking-sea-water/

Of course this depends on the salinity of the water but the important thing to note is that you can only pee out at higher concentration of salt than you take in so anything over 2% salt is very very bad for you.

you can lose 5kg by june if you start now and eat 100-200kcal less every day, for you anything more is impossible

>black coffee
>pile of negative effects
>salt water gud
>starving yourself gud

Yeah, don't listen to this fucking fairy. Get over to Jow Forums, monitor your calories and bust your ass for at least 45 mins/hour every day and you'll be half way there. For the love of god don't do any of this fasting/liquid diet fad instagram bullshit, you'll do some serious internal damage.

Water, plenty of it. 8 glasses a day. Have one big meal a day. Weight lift.

Research keto diet , use that until you're technically not overweight. Then switch to eating a normal balanced diet and going to the gym 3-4 times a week. I lost 60 pounds in under a year by doing that.

I competed as an amateur boxer and found the best way to drop weight and stay at that weight was ketogenic dieting along with a 1 meal a day plan. It had great effects for my physique but did lower my endurance slightly which wasn't a great trade off.

When having to drop weight quickly it was a matter of scorching hot salt baths and bin bags over polyester track suits.

The latter weight loss method is literally for 3 day affairs and you won't be able to fuck, dance or do anything effectively. That shit works but wrecks your body.

Caffeine will suppress the appetite. water, and raw vegetables will help keep you full. Not sure about how much weight you're trying to lose and by when but stick with that and lots of cardio and it will fall off.

This man knows

Attached: IMG_3409.jpg (653x619, 148K)

I really think she's better off weight training. The post burn will do much more to convert calories than cardio.

>fasting is bad

Stupid motherfuckers none of youare going to make it youtu.be/A4s0quoRv3M

Attached: IMG_20181227_003501_167.jpg (1402x1402, 399K)

Coffee is bad because
>caffeine makes it harder to maintain / get rem sleep
>causes stomach acid refluxes
>raises cortisol

And more

ty, didnt know that, ill look into that

im not technically overweight so do i just do it until i've lost the desired amount of weight ? im aiming to lose 20 kg as fast as possible

ill have a look into that too, please elaborate on the polyester bag thing, tysm !

tysm, ill try that. any specific vegetables i should avoid?

weight training?

i have insomnia i wouldnt be able to sleep anyways lol

>Elaborate on the polyester bag thing

Wear a sweater, and some sweatpants, put a bin bag on. Then put on a tracksuit like pic related. Then put on another big bag.

Then hit the treadmill for as long as you're fit enough to keep on it.

This is dangerous but it's how some guys drop 4kg in a day. This is not permanent and can cause extreme liver and kidney damage.

Attached: 1312276627-81411400.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

Doing full body compound lifts like weighted squats, over head press, bench press, and rows will work the largest muscle groups of your body. This in turn will ask more from your energy reserves during and after each lifting session. It uses more energy consumption for longer periods of time than cardio. Cardio is good for the heart, lungs, and immune system but not as efficient as heavy weight lifting to reduce fat.

Yeah basically same applies, just do keto until you don't need to anymore and then go to the gym after to maintain your weight.

You have anorexia and you're gonna either die in ten years or get fat again. Eat healthier and exercise a lot you tard.

Just don't eat much dressing with the vegetables. As little salt as you can stand. Other than that, knock yourself out. Eat salad after salad. You'll feel bloated eventually because of how much space a vegetable will take when being digested but the calorie weight is much lighter than the physical weight if that makes sense.

She said as fast as possible, cardio is going to be burning the most amount of fat right away. If this was in the long run I'd say weight training but if she wants it off now the fastest way is with running.

I don't know about that it'll be mostly water weight she will lose. That will come right back won't it? How calories can running burn in a session?

tysm ill try this, my kidney and liver and already pretty fucked from overdoses so idm if they get worse lol

i might try that too tysm

im not complaining ant dying dw its okay

tysm ! i think ill do a combination of alot that people said in this thread

tysm, how long should the runs be ?

Don't do it you dumb whore. If your organs are fucked don't do a fighters weightcut. We did that shit healthy and would still come out the other end feeling ravaged.

Seeing as you'll do it anyway, go easy and slowly rehydrate with lightly dominated water.

On record: Extreme weight loss cons are never really worth the pros. Ain't nobody gonna care how fashionably thin you are when your ass in the hospital because you fainted from malnutrition during a social gathering. Eating disorders are nothing to fuck with.

Off record: Become bulimic. You eat a shit ton of food and then barf it up but you still feel full afterwards. You'll lose weight very quickly. Drink lots of fluids with sodium in it so that you keep electrolytes in your system. Take a multivitamin at night so that your body can recover some of the lost vitamins and nutrients it'll lose through out your process.

Attached: a.jpg (553x432, 40K)

You fell for the food industry propaganda
Fasting is good for you

There's a reason why it's a prominent part of every major religion

Go to Jow Forums and read the sticky you laxy sack of shit

Meth.

Weight isnt necessarily a good indication of anything, consider bmi and muscle mass as aspects of your total weight, dont starve yourself to death just to lose weight. If need be, consult a dietician/ nutritionist, you know, someone who job is actually handling this stuff

Keto for fast results
Lots water
Eat less
Under 20g carbs day
Eat coconut oil often
Watch pounds fall off
Make it through the keto flu/tiredness/initial side effects that will wear off

Ah shit is it too late to change my answer? Meth is way faster

dont do it user, from oct to mid november i drank 6 cokes a day and ate only a handful of cereal, i weighed 155lbs at the start of my diet and when i was finished i was down to 125lbs. you'll get something called telogen effluvium and your hair (and mine) will be noticably thinner down the center and along the hairline (it grows back obviously but you look ichy and have to do a pseudo comb over until then) STAY AWAY FROM CRASH DIETING IT'LL MAKE YOU SUICIDAL AND OTHER CRAZY SHIT (but on the other hand goddamn do i look good with a six pack;)

ty user

tysm, honestly that's the best answer so far. ty!

i need to lose it as fast as possible.

im too poor for meth

ty but according to my bmi im nearly overweight

tysm, what does the coconut oil do?

tysm for the warning, ill take into consideration the hair thing but dw lol im already suicidal from my body lol

I don't think you're in urgent need of weight loss, but at 18 I lost weight by hardly eating (a couple of salads a day, eat a bit more every ~3 days) and drinking water. I kinda regret it now, your skin gets a bit loose if you lose weight fast so keep that in mind. What I didn't do then and you should totally do is take vitamins. Also other supplements like fish oil. Don't die. Do some light exercise daily, don't idly starve yourself. Also, don't get an eating disorder. At 170, 60kg is good enough. Most guys prefer slightly curvy girls over skeletons anyway, say that out loud every night until you believe it to spare yourself the trouble.

Allergy pills. Come on. It wouldn't hurt. Not my biz, but 170 and 69 sounds fine to me and my dick agrees.

I have a theory that I can't test on anyone. Your metabolism is an open loop feedback mechanism. If you reduce your freedom of pooping, you can change the way your brain controls your caloric process. Try to hold back the poo to scheduled times and slowly make it more of a challenge.

eat as little as possible. stick to slow carbs when you do, but eating sugar can help sometimes believe it or not. eat a sugary snack ONLY if you plan on exercising immediately after or it will turn to fat. You will need the energy to exercise if you are going to be starving yourself.

ty, ill try the salads

do i take allergy pills?

want me to be the test subject?

tysm, could i just put 1 teaspoon of sugar in water?

>want me to be the test subject?
Well yes.
If you're willing, let the internet know how it goes.

Allergy pills are pretty much amphetamines (that is the anons suggestion.)

The weight loss industry is full of bs and I have seen enough to believe that the brain is the missing variable. Aside from those rare lazy fucks who eat too much and sit around and then start preaching about how easy it is when they finally get off their ass.

From your description, I visualizing a pretty nice looker though, that's my opinion.

Get into your mind. I think the answer is there... fuck that sounds too zen. I mean there is a large neurological factor. Maybe you should ask /sci/ if you can handle the abuse.

yeah sure i'll be the test subject. so i basically hold in my shit for maybe, 3 days for around a week then every week that passes i go up a day then i see if my metabolism has changed ?

& ty, i didnt know that's what they were, are they actual pills to treat allergies & am i able to buy them over the counter with no prescription?

tysm user

All that retarded shit in the thread

Go to /fast/ general on fit
People are getting crazy results there and unlike other methods posted here it wont fuck you up
Pic rel fasting rn

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-073551_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 584K)

I was thinking. Just stretching things for hours at first and then getting to an every other day or three. Whatever you think you can handle. Don't get all crazy at once. Pills are behind the counter in most places because kids use them to make drugs. You just gotta ask. I don't know if they work. I'm the poop guy and was helping the allergy guy clarify. Probably couldn't hurt if you don't act like a dummy. Still. Your height and weight sound pretty fine honey. Have you ever asked some random strangers or bums that you'll never see again? Don't have dysmorphism. A lot of dudes like a little meat on the bone. Most of us do.

Kill yourself retard

Another snake dieter? Cole is really rising above the ranks

you're the best guy in this thread

yeah ill try that, in maybe a couple weeks where do you want me to put my results ? what board?

tysm btw but it depends on the body shape, i have the inverted triangle so alot of my fat has gathered on my upper body instead of my lower body so im gonna try to become a skelington while working out my lower body then ill slowly work my way back up to have more fat

youre the only retard here, no u