I've known this girl for a while because we worked together...

I've known this girl for a while because we worked together, she quit a couple months ago and we've been texting back and forth. We hung out once, and we'll chat every now and again but she'll go through periods of radio silence. During one witch, against my better judgment I quad texted her (three technically because one of them was because of a typo), not like the dramatic things that get said in DMS with "nice guys" being complimentary and quickly devolving in them calling the girl a bitch, I was just trying to initiate conversation through questions like "how's xy and z?" Point is I feel bad about potentially sperging out on her, and the fact that I don't know weather or not I annoyed her or why there's been radio silence has made me loose sleep for a couple of weeks. It's like schrodinger's cat, I just don't know if it was something I did or if it's a technical problem...

Attached: Kitten.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

>(Tues)04:50:57

Yeah no, maybe. Do you sleep? Try actually texting me

I posted it at 1:50 though

Ask her out

The last text I sent was asking her to hang out. I don;t want to do 5 because that will be pressing my luck.

Then stop messaging her, ask her out again next week if no response.

Well, the week's still young and patience is a virtue. I'll give it another try next week.

bump cause I want more opinions

I had something similar with a girl I talked to online. Initially we talked lots but we got busy with irl stuff and stopped communicating so regularly. Once things had quietened down again I tried initiating conversations with her more regularly but they fizzled out after 5 - 10 minutes. I stopped initiating and figured that if she wanted to talk she'd probably say something to me. She never did so that was that.

Which fucking sucks, do you know if there's any way I could breath life into mine? I don't have a lot when it comes to friends and I really enjoyed this one's company.

Can't force what isn't meant to be. If she doesn't want to talk, then she doesn't. Shift attention elsewhere. When she comes around, if she comes around, just ignore her. Give her the same treatment.

I wish I knew, I would do the same with this girl. She's the only person I've met that seemed to like me and live nearby. After a while you feel like a nuisance when you keep trying to talk to them though. I mean if they're not replying they're not really interested in talking anymore right?

Maybe there's a way but I'm the wrong guy to ask. Sorry man.

I mean she hasn't unfriended me on social media, that's a start right?

Dude she isn't your girlfriend. She's allowed to have, what you refer to as, radio silence. People need their space and sending multiple texts after not receiving an answer makes you seem desperate for her attention and that can scare people away. Stop texting her for a while and see if she gets back to you and stop obsessing over her. If she doesn't, she doesn't want to talk to you at that moment.

Your right, I have been desperate for attention, work has been slow and I wanted to hang out to pass the time. Bear in mind, I'm not hovering over the phone sending an new message every hour. I'll wait days, sometimes weeks before trying again. But then again, you are right.

Probably just dislikes the on/off relationship you have and doesn't see any interest on your side

Then how would I go about showing my interest?

Send her a dick pic

I'm not going to do that

Then tell her you want the same thing she does. We want the same thing, user. Then act on it

The hell is that supposed to mean?

Good Jesus are you really this dense? No wonder she doesn't respond. You haven't a lick of sensuality.
Saying something like that is vague enough and seems deep that it will pique her interest. If she says "what's that" then you tell her you to meet you at ____ time and place and you'll tell her. Set date. Go on date, have fun with her as if you're already in a relationship.

Honestly your previous post read like a bowl of word salad.

In a couple of threads I've seen some anons give the advice to give her a call. I'm not sure if this necessarily a good idea, but I would like to here some feed back.