What are the problems you face every day?

What are the problems you face every day? Please write your age and country where you life.
I just wondering what daily problems have other people around the world.

For me daily problem is holding a diet because I have allergies to many things, for example: orange, milk, strawberries etc..
Every day I go to school by bus and I stay in traffics.
every day I'm pissed off by the phone because it's old.
Every day my dog is poking rubbish and I have all on my floor....

Attached: 1537335970251.jpg (2556x1434, 266K)

I'm middle-aged in the US and all my problems are daily mental and willpower battles. Things like adopting better thought patterns and letting old habits and thoughts go, dealing with regret and anger, this kind of thing.

Also, another big one is deciding on life direction and the best actions to take. Where should I invest my time and money?

Im an american 18 year old.
My problems mainly stem from my parents actions towards me, my lack of finances to provide a life for my fiance and i, and the fact i gotta smoke weed all day to feel ok.

>Also, another big one is deciding on life direction and the best actions to take. Where should I invest my time and money?

Same, this thought does not leave me even for a moment. I'm at the beginning of my career, it would be good not to get lost.

Female in Canada

- struggling with overwhelming depression from deaths and illness
- trying to stop missing someone
- sticking to keto
- forcing myself to clean my house, balance tasks (I hate cleaning)
- trying to redefine myself
- letting old friends go, trying to keep positive people around
- trying not to drink alcohol when stressed (not working out lately)
- sticking to a keto diet since the end of September for health reasons. It's no processed/refined sugar, under 20 grams of carbs a day (most people eat more than that with a snack). I eat mostly eggs, meat and vegetables. It's getting boring so I cheated last night and ate some delicious cereal but I'm back on track today.

18 years old
Born with medical disabilities that caused me to drop out from school.
Still trying to obtain GED.
Been in and out of hospitals since 11 years old.
Was put on a steroids that has made me gain so much weight.
Struggle with pain every day.
Have to deal with the fact that my parents favor my 21 year old sister, she has no job but seems to have a better car than me and way more money. She goes to Virginia every other month on my parent's expense to visit a long distance boyfriend, goes to a really expensive college, and gets whatever she wants.
I wake up every day and go to my same job, pay for a car that is almost as old as me, struggle to keep gas in it, struggle to pay insurance, work 40 hour weeks and flop between my boyfriends family's or my parent's.
Trying to save up for a house between my income and my longtime boyfriend's.
Realize it's possible and that we can do it.
Have the plan to be out by December 2019.
Now all I have to do is deal with all this shit every day for hopefully one more year! 2019 is MY year!

I'm 30 and still haven't decided on a real career to pursue. This causes me a lot of stress because I feel like I am running out of time. I have lots of interests, I am just indecisive. Currently am laid-off and collecting pogey after working as a construction grunt last year.

I hope you reach your goals! Buying a house before 20 is a great accomplishment. If real estate is cheap in your area, you could get another in the future and rent it out. I know a lady that does that, she started with nothing and now have several properties that she manages and lives off of.

19 years old
second year engineering student
never been with a woman or even had a gf since middle school
I've kind of given up at this point, but i recently went on my first date in my adult life and it didn't go very well
I just don't really talk to people very much because I don't relate very well to them and don't know what to say
The other people in my classes think i'm weird because i have never talked to them in all these years
i'm not particularly socially retarded. i see people that are pathetic compared to me
my biggest problem is that i get horrible anxiety
last year i nearly failed a class because i missed my presentation and could not bring myself to go to the class after that

idk what to do. i can't make myself go to the gym because of my anxiety and i can't interact with girls at all

30 years old, currently working in Los Angeles. Want to return to the NW, where I'm from. The potential for earnings in my job here are immense, I could be fucking rich. But money won't buy nice weather and forests, plus the traffic and pollution and people here suck. Debating whether I should change tack and go into tax preparation so I can move back to the NW, or maybe even re-enroll in uni and finish my degree (Forestry degree, pretty low pay but imagine getting to work 8hrs/day innawoods)

I really hate living in LA and even if I was making what my mentor makes (over 200k) I don't know if it's worth it to have to stay here.

In short, my life is filled with opportunity and I'm having a difficult time choosing what the fuck I want to do.

it is hard to hide a boner when you have two dicks

I feel like I don't really have any self control, and I constantly feel this burning sense of guilt and self hatred for the fact that I can't manage myself or do anything decent. I was miserable in school, can't stick to any goals, and have trouble getting out of bed on time. Even trying to build small habits to work toward greater improvements is pointless for me. So I suppose my problem is my own inherent worthlessness.

18 y/o in Québec, Canada.
Honestly, my life is pretty good. I'm a freshman Software Engineer, I love what I study, I have very good grades, I have a fantastic girlfriend, I have a healthy social life, I don't do drugs, I don't have any mental/physical health problems, etc.

The only real problems that I have is with my father. He's a pretty big hypocrite, always condescending, yet he is a loser who has not achieved anything by himself. I normally would not spend time with this kind of person, but I'm kind of stuck with him. He also doesn't want to change and always deny his wrongdoings. Yet, when I try to make him talk about his life, his education, his first early adulthood, etc. he always gets confrontational as if I wanted to expose his mistakes. I know there's not much I can do exept stay away from him and hope that age will calm his temper. It just kind of sucks and I think it's sad that my girlfriend's father has shown more kindness towards me in 8 months than my father in almost 8 years.

It changes depending where I live and my age but the bughest issue I always have is loving near people who are messy or loud. I want to get away so badly to.my own private little cottage. But I can't right now.

I grew up in a.small quiet town but I had to live with my idiot sibling and fighting family. Living on my own means having to deal with annoying neighbors sometimes, noise and air pollution outside, and too many people making traffic and bumping into me and taking all the seats on the bus or subway. City life has killed my soul in many ways.

20 years old
USA

Mostly severe agoraphobia that prevents me from leaving my room let alone the house. I haven't been outside in 2 years. I only eat once a day and have to hold my breath and run when I go out into the kitchen to get food to keep myself from having huge panic attacks. I'm at that age where I can't go too much longer without finding a job or going to school before it starts to get socially unacceptable to be living with my parents, and thinking about that only worsens the depression and anxiety that comes with the agoraphobia.

Dude, you seem to have pretty serious social anxiety, but it's nothing that practice can't solve.

As long as you are nice and get surrounded by nice people, you should get the hang of things.
* I recommend you read a book like "How To Win Friends and Influence People" to get a good idea of how you should act.
* Then, go meet new people. Participate in things. Just watch your Facebook 'a feed or you colleges billboards. You'll find events that will allow you to meet and spend time with new people. If you like these people, try to find out why and imitate the nice things about them.
* Don't be afraid of social failure. If one of your relationship with someone goes sour, you won't always be able to save it. As long as you don't do anything that you will regret, you'll be ok, your life will go on, and you'll still be friends ith everyone else.
*Eventually, you'll be as nice and social as the person you wish to be.

Pretty much all of this. Going to study abroad after summer and I know that because of my anxiety I won't talk to a single person and it really worries me.

You remind me of myself.
Just turned 21, 2nd year comp science student. Had to skip a year due to a part time military contract. Never been in a relationship but I also don't seek out relationships so it's not that surprising to me. Had an english II presentation and broke down during the middle of my speech. Most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced. I spend most of my time at my PC otherwise.

I recommend working out at home. It's what I do and feeling confident about yourself and the way you look can positively influence your outlook.

33, German.
Parents never supported me on anything. Never had a relationship, not even during my teens. I never had even a hug from a girl or even a guy. My friends all but disappeared when I finished secondary school. Got kicked off the house at 18 because "it's time you learn what life is", ended up being alone since then. No motivation for anything. Nobody ever contact me after work. No friends. Getting slim was the worst mistake of my life as it made me realize that even if I take care of myself, try to be social and try to be better looking, nobody ever look back my way. I'm often tempted to exercise until my heart gives out.

36 Virginia
I have a chronically ill wife who is getting worse and maybe possibly die before she turns 40. I hit the glass ceiling in a go nowhere position in an already dissolving industry. No family, no friends. Everyday I dream of a big fat reset button getting hit where I abandon everything and wake up before I end up fat, depressed and alone wondering when and how to kill myself.

23/m/tx

my mom's a fucking cultist
my brother's a lazy piece of shit
everyone else in my family is getting diabetes or cancer
i'm on year 5 of 6 of engineering school because i fucked up and let a mental breakdown snowball for months, and now my career choice only tangentially involves my degree
i've finally made friendships with decent people but i'm paranoid that i'm slowly fucking it all up and that they only hang out with me as much as they do out of courtesy

but hey i lost 15 pounds in 15 weeks by not eating

almost 22 US
I'm a NEET. I feel anxious about how I would support myself if my parents died tomorrow. I don't even want to get a job. I just imagine it would be less shitty to get a job i hate than starving to death.

The entire process of applying for things makes me feel rage. Jobs, schools and girls all require you to seek validation from them and demonstrate that you are adequate. I just want to deck all of them in the face for being arrogant enough to place demands on me.

I hate other people. I could elaborate why, but it would take too long. Essentially, I find human nature disgusting and I don't want any form of social life. That doesn't stop me from feeling lonely, though, so I'm kind of fucked.

22/F/Germany

Had a teacher tell me not to study and I stupidly believed her. Went for a line of work which ended up not suiting me at all, quit, and now I'm 22 and still working on my A levels while everyone else I knew is on their second or third semester.

The only bright side about this is that I've rapildy improved my math skills and have also begun with Python, but I'm still disappointed in myself.

Forgot to add - NEET until I finish my A levels because I live in the middle of nowhere and there are no jobs which don't require having completed training or being a student. Even if I worked for free as a volunteering intern nobody takes me. Fuck everything, I need to get to uni ASAFP.

22/M/Canada

>Finding an actual +40k job in my industry instead of constant part-time freelance shit.
>Want to pay off my parents bills/student debt so I can finally move out and get my own place.
>Want to smoke weed and work on personal projects all day at home without someone bitching to me.
>Clean up cats poop and feed him
>Artist depression and dread
>Beat my PRs at the gym
>Good diet or at the very LEAST, I don't consume like 3000 calories on one sitting.
>Get back into Tinder slinging.
>But also thinking about long term commitments and future kids while having a rewarding career

Attached: 1546989807133.png (399x320, 119K)

26/F/Austria

Just trying to find a job with BPD, AvPD, NPD, social anxiety and depression.
I'd also like to get fit but I'm always tired

20/M/France
Depression is slowly drifting away from me, but I still got some confidence problems to take care of. I've started working out a year ago to boost it, results are pretty good.
My 15 yo brother disgusts me, as he spends most of his time playing Fortnite and acting like a wannabe thug, even though I'm pretty sure adolescence is just making its mark onto him. He's already 6 foot tall and seems to have good genetics as he's naturally bulked up, but he's a fatty.

It just pisses me off because I feel he has much more potential but is wasting it by partaking into stupid activities and completely obnoxious behaviors.

24/M/Italy

Working in Italy sounds sweet but doing it with 0 knowledge of the language is pretty hard. It's better now after a few months but I still can't hold an actual conversation. Some people speak basic English, and all folks are genuinely nice, open and caring. Still, every day's potentially terrifying. Job's stressful too, but the food is great, city's beautiful and the women are hot so I'm not complaining too much.

Challenge like those are actually very good and healthy for your mind and wellbeing. Everyday you will get more proficient and see the difference which makes you feel more confident. All around you're in a very good place to be to develop yourself deeper than most do. Good luck out there.