What am I doing wrong

>Be nice to white girls who aren't thots, try to get their interest
>Only get attention from flat-chested chinks
Why does God hate me

Attached: politicalpower.jpg (536x714, 101K)

bump

Ignore the temptation or you will forever hate yourself. Better to be single until you find a white chick.

Youre joking right?

You have shit taste and get punished for it

My wife is half mexican half white and has a better ass than any 100% white bitch I've ever fucked. She also loves to sucks my cock and is Catholic so she is obedient. Get a mixed bitch. You wont regret it.

Because your shoulders aren't wide enough.

I'll be honest, they aren't the ugly ones that rot in 20 years, but they still aren't goddesses so I'm pissed
wdym shit taste I'm American

ne

Wrists are probably too small.

how big should they be

Bu

mp

Not everyone deserves to procreate with the superior white womb.

The fact you're using the term thot unironically says a lot on why you're alone

Yeah, I also bet the american rappers who invented the term thot are also alone and have never seen a vagina in their lives lol

>comparing rappers to regular people, especially yourself

>why do wholesome girls not like my sexist and racist ass?

Nice backtracking. At least now you've gone from "If you use the word thot you are alone" to "Some people who use the word thot are alone" which is a self-evident statement which begs the question why are you even bothering to post here.

But well, you are already here so if you have any other obvious and pointless statements feel free to dump here. 1=1 and all that shit.

If you can't see that your shitty, hostile attitude makes you pussy kryptonite, then god help you

Well I'm not OP, have a gf of 5 years now and I call all women including her thots, whores and bitches. Just how I roll, bitch.

No offense intended. But she's probably as much of a cunt as you

So, she's a cute shy white bitch who can't do any harm. It is just that girls like her are naturally attracted to guys like me, and so are you but here you come on the internet pretending like 99% of the men that have fucked you are not exactly like me and say cunt bitch hoe whore thot cumdumpster.

>my sides are transending to the 4th Dimension

Attached: 1545395392491.jpg (600x640, 102K)

OP here
>sexist
considering how I'm interested in getting a girl regardless I don't think I am. Hell, I don't hate Asians, I just would prefer a white gf.
There's this one Asian I've been kinda knowing for a while in particular that I might give a shot, should I go all in on it?

Attached: Mami.png (1024x701, 1.26M)

I don't believe you have a girlfriend now lol

Once you can admit you're a sexist and racist, you can learn how not to be an insufferable cunt