GIOYC

Starting a thread so I can post an anonymous letter.

Attached: gioyc.jpg (500x409, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8euSV-jEoM&start_radio=1&list=RDMMU8euSV-jEoM
youtube.com/watch?v=F6dGAZTj8xA
youtube.com/watch?v=tYuaMcVd3-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what has inspired me to send this anonymous message. We don't know each other. We met a few times a couple of years ago and connected on social media. That's as far as any interaction between us goes.

I want to be clear that I know I don't know you and that everything I say is based on the shallowest idea of who you are. I don't expect anything to come from this message and I promise you that there will be nothing beyond it. I don't expect a response. I don't even expect you to read this. You're not going to 'accidentally' run it to me. I'm not going to obsessively watch your instagram. I'm not a stalker or a nice guy™. I understand that it is 2019 and the idea of a "secret admirer" is far from a romantic one these days. I know you are bombarded by messages from creepy dudes all the time. I don't want this to be just another one but I'm sure it will come off that way. If there was a way to meet you in real life that didn't reek of Netflix's "You" and I would do that, but there isn't, so I won't.

Happy birthday darlin. Hope your new long distance relationship is working out.

I just want to say that from what I can tell you seem like a really cool person. You seem passionate. You seem fun. Maybe it's the kind of memes you share or the books, shows, and movies you adore, or maybe you're a pretty face that stuck with me. I've just always sense that you are someone I would like to know better. I sense you have had similar experiences to mine. That you gave up a lot to chase your dreams and got hit hard by the harsh cruelty of Los Angeles. I sense that you've struggled with seemingly unending drama and struggles. I sense that you, like me, had to take time to heal and figure yourself out and now you are someone who knows who she is and just wants someone else to know you that way too. Someone will support and push you towards your dreams. I really think that the things you want in life are coming your way. I think you will find the creative projects, the happy relationship, the Harry Potter marathons will happen. I think you will find happiness.

I hope this message finds you in a way that doesn't completely creep you out, but again, it's 2019 and I'm sure I'm just one of many dudes admiring you from afar. Don't worry. I promise that I will never contact you again.

Thank you and I'm sorry.

Fix those drunken typos and this might be a sweet message.

R

Send me a message

Her or she? First name it last or nickname?

Yall gotta start leaving your initial. Seriously.

You first.

You first

Are you sure this is winning? Mmkay

No u
I don't know your number dummy

wrong R

I'm busy isolating myself

You actually planning to send this?

I'm giving you one more month. I'm sick if you being on the fence. You were right about that kiss changing everything, it did. You shouldn't have kissed back, because now I know what I'm missing, and I'm not waiting much longer.

Why did you lead me on, bot even a misunderstanding, you legit blatantly lead me on with words and actions.

Why are the other guys that message her creepy and you're somehow different?

You are trying to assert your dominance over other men who check her Instagram account and even go as far as to make them seem psychologically unstable because they openly enjoy feeding her narcissism. Now I'm sure you believe you're selfless and have true feelings of love for this person but I can see through your mask and the subtle nature of your selfishness - even if you are unable to do so. Selfishness is ok though user, all humans are selfish by nature, just don't put on a mask of selflessness on to one-up others even if you're doing it subconsciously.

You are also projecting feelings and emotions which you've conjured up within yourself onto an image of woman that doesn't exist. Her images and videos might have evoked something within you but people with your personality type are easily manipulated. Instagram, to my knowledge, is the most narcissistic social media platform and it's easy for people to take the bait narcissists hang out there to build up a harem for themselves. People can portray anything they want to through images and the most manipulative people rise to the top of the pile. This person you've created in your mind doesn't exist and I can say that with 100% certainty without even knowing this woman.

Many parts of this letter have signs of someone who is codependent - someone who finds their worth in someone else. You want to push her and support her, these are things she needs to do for herself. Dreams begin and end like anything else, sometimes it's their time to end. Love isn't attachment user, love isn't pushing or even supporting. So what is love? I would rob you of the feeling of discovery if I were to tell you, you will need to discover it on your own.

I know this may sound harsh but I mean well. I see a little of myself in you, of course that's a little ironic to me because I see a little of myself in everyone but that's beside the point.

D

Sorry for loving you and for feeling that you are important to me. I mean nothing to you and you've shown that I'm not worthy of seeing the best of you.

After I graduate college I am going to teach English in Russia.

I just needed to tell some people to hold myself accountable

I have one year left. I feel like it's destiny

Attached: BigBoss.jpg (300x169, 9K)

The girl I like sent me a friend request on Facebook

What happened?

No. I never intended to. I posted it here thinking if it felt right I'd entertain the idea of actually sending it, but I knew that wouldn't happen.

I only said instagram because I'm not actually on her instagram. The idea was I didn't want her to be able to figure who I actually am. This exercise was for me, not her. I wrote this message to kind of put closure on an irrational crush I've had. Even if I did send it, the whole point was to put the whole thing to bed because I don't know her and I understand that you don't see real people on facebook. I literally don't know anything about her beyond she is desperate for a relationship and is obsessed with a bunch of shows and movies. She's just a girl I'm attracted to and I haven't been meeting any in real life lately. I have a habit of overthinking and fantasizing about every scenario I can think of so when there's no one in my life I tend to develop "placeholder crushes". I like to snuff them out before my fantasies get ahead of me. I've known for a while, or at least suspected, that she wouldn't actually be compatible for me.

I understand your intentions were good, but this was an exercise for my neurotic brain. Nothing more. The irony here is that this was done because I know how my brain works.

Isabella. If you aren't gay and you lied to me either to save my feelings or save yourself the trouble you're a shitty person.

I like you and thought you were beautiful right from the first moment i saw you. I literally did a double take. I caught you eye fucking me so many times, you flirted with me, you laughed at my lame jokes and when i finally work up the nerve to ask you out....You're gay? You, "like girls"? ....Bullshit.

Id rather you say you think im a loser, boring, too old, or anything else. Something constructive. Something I can work on.

Guess I can add you think I'm an idiot too on top of that. So you like someone else, that is fine, I can't say someone like you isn't worth it.

You're nice, you're gorgeous, you're a sweet girl.

But I'm going to make you eat your heart out. I'm going to make you feel like shit. I'm going to keep working there, I'm going to catch you in your lies, I'm going laugh when the guy I know you're chasing breaks your heart and I go party in Nashville to celebrate. Because *I* think you're gorgeous. *I* did a double take. *I* think you're beautiful...the world sees you as a 4 ft tall slab of fat unmake-upped nothing.

So when the onions boy leftist accountant pretty boy fucks off I'll be there to salsa dance around you and make you ferl like shit for not only not giving me a chance but lying to me about it.

Yo. A. You know me. I'm still a mess, months later. The silence is a killer. Just reach out, tell me whats up. You know I'm not going to call you names and be a dick if you don't like me, just fucking tell me so I can move on and not think that maybe, some day, I still have a chance to be your friend, and more, again. We always had fun, I made you smile every day we were together. You made me happier than I've ever been. It was the best few months of my entire existence. I love ya babe. I know that's crazy talk, but you are the second person I've ever said that to in my 35+ odd years on this planet. I meant every word. I miss you. I know I sound stupid but you really meant the world to me, and I've never met anyone as amazing as you. It's entirely possible you or J read this... Just know I'm never going to forget about you.

I'm 27 and losing faith in myself for the first time.

I have been self employed the last 5 years. Started with web, video, design. Then upgraded to service the crypto space.

I have been through points where I lose all my money but I figure out how to make it back. I borrowed money from my brother, sister, and parents the last time this happened about 1.5 years ago. I have been struggling since then but making it on my own. I already borrowed money once so I don't feel right doing it again. I feel like I should have my shit together, not leech off of the people closest to me.

I recently left my startup. Our client base dried up. I still have my skills for web, design, video. I have been having a lot of trouble landing gigs on freelance sites, and my money is finally drying up.

I ran my credit into the ground and I don't think I'll make rent in 2 weeks. My cash balance will reach zero and that's it.

I have always had the drive that i can't fail. I have to make it. This time I don't feel it anymore

you did good tho

L ?????

I just feel so much gratitude and love for the people around me and all the joy that they bring. I know I don't have a lot of close friends but there are a lot of people I know that I am really glad exist and seeing them happy makes me happy. Today I thought about this at the bus stop and started crying tears of joy that I had to wipe from my face before the bus got there.
There are just too many people who make me happy that they are alive and I am so glad they exist!

Does her last name begin with M? I met her once and got mad lez vibes from her

L

You are something special I'll give you that, just as I make journey something magnetic pulls me back to you...

L was my favorite Death Note character

Gotta make this go smoothly

Holy shit this guy is so clingy that I'm getting anxious.

I'm not even his girlfriend I might add

But she seems to enjoy it so no harm no foul, none of my business anyway.

Kids these days are fucking retards.

Actually I don't even know any kids these days so let's amend that.

I'm going to assume that kids these days are fucking retarded, but the 19 and 20 year olds I know are sure as fuck retarded.

All of the fucking slang they use makes me wish some kind of magic slap robot would slap them in the fucking face every time they say that shit. Generation Z is full of fucktards who can go fuck themselves.

Little shits.

Tell him he's putting you off and/or you're not even interested in him

No one has ever thought this about a younger generation in all of human history. Thank you for this unique perspective.

I really prided myself on not needing glasses or contacts but it turns out I might be nearsighted.

FUCK.

>I really prided myself on not needing glasses or contacts
That's really not something to be proud of and I feel sorry for the lack of achievement in your life.

stop wasting his time and tell him to fuck off like you want him to. Be honest for once.

I've had girls do it to me. It doesn't hurt the guy or anything

You blocked me, how can I?

Aw man I'm so awkward, I was supposed to try to get people to come with me.

I'm nearing 20 and I hate myself for wasting my teens. Like not even in a fun way, "oh yeah man i just did nothing but drink and party, lol". I just did nothing and pissed it all away. There's just this giant gap in my life and I feel sick over it.

Z

I like you and I am about to talk to you for the first time, I hope it goes well

youtube.com/watch?v=U8euSV-jEoM&start_radio=1&list=RDMMU8euSV-jEoM

Goddamn. It's not that surprising. If double the amount of people live somewhere, you will go through food twice as quickly. You'll need to do the laundry more often. You'll need to wash up more often. I'm not sure why you're complaining as I do nearly all the domestic duties around the house and buy supplies using my own money. Do you not want me to exist in the same space as you? Because you aren't used to living with someone? Even though it's nearly been a year and you still aren't "used to it".

I wonder if you really, truly want to date me. You're the kind that if you want something you'll work towards it.

Hey wakil

If my sister could do it at 18 with her bf. I can too

Ever since i had one major injury I become paranoid that every time I bump my foot against something or scratch my hand, it's another serious problem.

How can I keep that shit in check.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6dGAZTj8xA

I think I just made a faucet pas

Damn I have no idea what I'm doing

>I'm nearing 20 and I hate myself for wasting my teens.
Anyone who is over 20 is going to laugh at this kind of statement. I guarantee that you will someday too.

Would it be better if she is actually lesbian and didn’t tell you but went out with you and effed you good and kept it a secret?

Nah.

No it means she was still in the closet and I would get hurt cause she fucked me and then threw me away like a whore

You get used to it.

I’ve always taken pride in knowing, learning. It’s something I’ve always enjoyed very deeply. The same is not true when it comes to people. I like learnig about others, but adter a certain point, I become scared of them. As if the more I know the farther they get from me. Yet I have little problem spilling the beans about myself. I feel that this is why I have trouble getting in a real relationship, I get scared.

I relate a lot to this, but I am a workaholic

I literally have to schedule time to socialize and I only do it cause for mental health

hi, you. thank you for the uplift. i know you're there, somewhere, watching. someday i'll make you proud.

Hell you think that's bad? When i was 7 i ran with my eyes closed and ran straight into a metal playground pole. Ever since i cant walk with my eyes closed without my neck and head snapping back in expectation of an impact.

Im 32 now.

It still happens.

Why can't I find one weed dealer. I used to never had problems with this. I just want to get high.

Slowly, slowly...

No. It would be better if she was actually gay. I don't believe she is.

She threw all kinds of signs my way and then stopped as soon as a new, younger, more handsone and modern guy got transfered into our department.

I asked her out and suddenly she's gay? I don't buy it. And the same night her "girlfriend" just happens to come in fir tge first time ever or since and they sit together but never kiss or make out?

Yeah, nah, I got played.

And that's what pisses me off the most.

Dude not every couple shoves their tongue down each others throat or even lightly peck in public.

Sc

Sc??

Hi you

I want you
Not ten years ago you
I want the now-you with the

I should have just kissed you
Maybe I will one day
I am full of love

And lust

I think you should show no interest in her. Confuse her and see what happens.

You don't even care to text me back.

>college girls
>lesbians
>not being affectionate in public

How can i believe it? And now she spends all her time chatting up the new guy? Really? Come on.

Maybe she doesn’t want to hook up with guys at work. Don’t be mad cuz she got values and morals.

Why would that piss anyone off? That is reasonable, it's understandable and professional. But saying she's gay so I don't bother her? Getting some friend of hers to sit next to her to try and trick me?

Wtf even is that shit?

I quit playing

Person you are responding to, no clue what Sc is and neither initial matches them or nicknames for them. Not like it matters, you aren't them and I am pretty sure they just grew bored of me and hate me.

I really need to leave this toxic household. Ik it’s up to me and only I can change my situation but I have no will or motivation to finish school or get a job. I’ve been trying but I keep falling my classes in community college cause I just stop doing the work. I just had an interview last week for 22$/hr job but got rejected. I really am lost and don’t know what to do.

Antidepressants work somewhat but I’m starting to feel that zombie mode everyone talks about. just ranting cause had a pretty bad day. I’m kinda just waiting for something/a miracle to happen that will motivate me to change

I got fit and learned a lot about it, still do the same thing everyday, quieted smoking and drinking a lot, recently understood the importance of no-fap and very recently developed a crush but I don't really work towards it. I'm currently learning wb but I think I'm failling it, playing again made me feel proud of myself and surprise how hard it is, actually very respectable. I had some kind of dream about this girl like she was my promise and it was like we where the only ones at the same range of age, for some reasons I felt as I was some king and the marriage would have done some alliance but it was obvious BTW there is a court full of important old peoples around us old kings and queens or like panthom like in final fantasy 15 the old kings before. So I then woke up and when I saw her I thought that we where simply reincarnated from a older time. I improved my instinct so it felt the same. I'm very kind-hearted but no gf so my stature looks very childish. I realized that I was a bad sculptor. Kind of want to end it with life because life plays me bad turns. I don't know if one day my life will simply get better but do you know even after all this I still went back having suicidal troughs. I'm considering buying a pet soon. I figured out that because I'm ugly I was born dead, then I don't know what to think of my parents but they did their bests even if they're not the brightest, considering this I had lot less luck to succeed in school, then I had no friends or girlfriends always had bad grades and still can't write properly (even if it's still better than my family that lives in another country) yes I don't know grammar, yes everyone still makes fun of me everyday.
Also I want to figure stuff out, like my virginity should be by choice rather that because I'm a incel that can't fuck but would have jumped on any occasions, like waiting for the right heart is like being a good sculptor in some terms because sometimes in life you make decisions that lasts forever

okay, being rejected by someone sux...but are you going to spend all night ruminating about it?

Because I know it drives you crazy

Last initial?

Just tell me who you are looking for, they don't come here anymore.

Why do I still think I have a chance

My dumb fucking brain

Accidentally deleted your number

It’s been 6mo. I saw my ex. She told me she really misses me. She wants to be friends and she told me she thinks about me all the time still.

We ended on really bad terms. She was bad to me. I should hate her.

I thought I was over her, but now I keep thinking of her. I miss her. She was special. I want to reconnect with her so bad. But I know I shouldn’t.

I've spent the last 3 weeks ruminating. What's another night?

I've been sitting here for 20 minutes trying to psych myself up to make a really important job related phone call. Fuck me.

Count

Last night I was crying because I trough that my family is only getting older and I'm only getting lonelier, the feels of having a broken life to live at 22 (BTW next month is my bd), I just think this before wanting to end it "whatever I have left it's still mine and i can enjoy every drop of it" like "no need to rush trough dinner because there is no dessert after" but it hurt so much, I could be saved but theres always someone that needs more help than me, I don't know from what I read here peoples like me that committed suicide where all idiots that had no real issues or problems that couldn't be solve very easily, I don't get it. I'm a red flag for women and since no women wants to date me, nobody wants to hire me. Like even ifs it's supposed to be like, first you figure your life out around 25 you should have:
Your own place,
A car,
A good job
And maybe not too many debts...

I will never even have half this.

So that's why I want to commit.

Just end it its pointless to live this... My life doesn't hurt, I feel even happy sometimes, even in love. Literally I live a dream life for others that work hard and make it, I'm just living a false life in comparison. So of course they can have the girls the money and the good life they deserve sadly I won't and I can't change shit. I hate everyone, I can't stand humans, with their childish behaviors. I'm always dying for a last chance, dying to be a 0 to a 100 but when I realized that everyone does it just killed it. I like the hope vs despair because it represents two faces of me that constantly fights each other's. Despair is bigger but hope knows me so well it's almost like I'm making it everytime, like my mom in some sort. I'm actually going trough a crisis right now since I broke no-fap...
COUNT

COUNT
Hope it will get better next week at least just so that I can enjoy what the fuck my life is. Like whats on my motivational wallpaper. I would have liked to think that I'm doing hard work with my life somehow but really small in compare but again they have so much and never failed at life so why now? I still don't know how to not draw back from the loser's life, I take humour to a serious degree since it almost always targeted me or like it always was the most funny thing like no compare. I don't get when people says get help or something like you're crazy or else because this so much nothing in compare I really don't get it, sadly, real crazy people are so un-aestethic and just so rude to everyone and self-pity themselves all day long, I'm surely not too far from them but as ever I will always love myself. Tbh I think I rather go to jail than go to some asylum and face my real problems, or it could be like this phenomenon that happen when someone gets told he's stupid his all life works with psychos too. Oh wtf Im mostly fantasing about being a rich guy that gets trough bullshits in life and bullshit is not true.... Nothing that matters but it's a good exemple of how I use my time. Anyways playing this stupid game makes me chug my emotions down for so long I end up writing shit for days. I'm done thanks a lot for this possibility, even if it meant nothing to anyone it did for me, because anyway I'm so anti-social the less gest toward socialization counts a lot. This is true in many other fields. Good night.

I hate being 'just friends'

youtube.com/watch?v=tYuaMcVd3-c

God I hate being infatuated. It make everything great, and then when its not working in my favor it makes everything seem like shit. But I don’t think she likes me as much as I like her. Or maybe I’m projecting, and I don’t like her as much as I think I do. I fall too easily, so I think I’m still insecure about people leaving me.

I’m 23, fairly happy with my life otherwise, but I still struggle with interpersonal relationships, forming them and dealing with them. It’s all a learning experience, just maybe not the easiest one. Really trying to stay positive. I fell in love twice last year and did not even try to move forward with any of those, because I couldn’t believe how hard I fell for them. So now there’s this new girl, saw her eyes and instantly fell. I wish there was a guide for this, that would make everything alot easier for me, but I’ve always believed that the easiest way to learn something is to try and do it, fail, and try again till you get it right. With people there’s more variables, but the point is I still have to try right?

yeah. it makes the world go round

You're a transactional bitch. Every person in your life is an object to you, and you're at the center of it. Every time someone deprives you of what you're seeking from them, you lose your ability to love or care for them. You shift the roles of the people in your life around daily, to suit the conveniences of every single whim or emotion you feel. You're mean, you're a bad friend, and you reduce people to less than they are simply by how you treat them. It's not your fault, but at a certain point, I don't know how much that matters. Just please, for the love of god, do not ever come near me with anything other than pure intentions ever again. I can't be a prop in your life, I can't take your shit and I can't love you if you don't fucking love yourself.

She's using you, and she only contacted you because she misses the influence she had over you. Let her go softly into the wind and find something better, even if its being alone.

I think I might be depressed.

And I was always the first one to raise a brow when hearing about this stuff, but I don't even recognize myself anymore and it's not even the worst part.

It took away the woman I wanted to grow old with. And it's all my doing.

She left. I don't know how I managed to fuck this up. I SO wanted to marry her, got the ring, wanted to propose. But I wanted to sort my head out first. I guess I didn't want to worry her. And I know it sounds retarded because that's not how is should work. But I never asked for help. And I've let my problems take her away from me.

Somehow I've convinced myself I'm not good enough. That she was wasting herself with me. I didn't tell her that but it got out anyways. Sex got rarer and worse. I started to feel wierdly out of place when out with her family. Resentment started to creep in. She left thinking it's not the same love anymore. Said she loves me but not partner-in-a-relationship like love. And she left thinking it was a mutual decision,because I let her go. I didn't think it was fair keeping her.

Now I get all that 'love yourself' bullshit.
I hated myself more than I loved her. I still love her.

I like to think that she just misinterpreted stuff that was going wrong with me. I still didn't do shit about it. Fairly certain it's going to kill me one day.

She might miss you. Just get angry dude she also was probably shopping new boyfriends already/flirting or cheating already. Don't rule that out. If it's not you it's someone else.

honestly fuck her

>All those Rs
Yikes, and I thought C was the popular letter here.

I relate

>if it's not you it's someone else
You do realise that most women don't just jump from guy to guy and cheat lmfao

C doesn't show up in the words; sorrow, depression, or suffering. R does.