ENTP girl that recently became friends with an INFJ girl. She's annoying sometimes. She's feminine, demure...

ENTP girl that recently became friends with an INFJ girl. She's annoying sometimes. She's feminine, demure, non-confrontational, and frequently 'hints' at her feelings when she's upset about something instead of just manning up and being direct. I'm a brash, aggressive, assertive tomboy who never backs down to anyone. She's a nice girl, so why do I find her so obnoxious?

Attached: Homura disgruntled.png (1024x576, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're overcompensating

For what, Mr. Armchair Psychologist?

Save her the trouble and end the friendship now.

She doesn’t suit your personality.

Look, if you're going to get defensive when someone tries to answer you, then just don't ask.

I'm an ENTEI type of guy myself. I walk on four legs and have a volcano on my back. Sometimes it's difficult for me to interact with human females but I just sniff their butt and they seem to be into it.

A part of me wants to toughen her up so that she can be more like me, and not some meek little girly girl.

pound the pussy

its 2019 and people STILL use this personality type garbage lmao.

She's your other half, she's not going to be you, if you want to change her into you you're missing the point of the dynamic of your personality types. You are what she isn't and she is what you are not. Together you compliment each other's weaknesses which can create a trust that's damn near tangible and will stand the test of time.

Archetypes are not garbage, they are observable, it's a fact that they exist. One of Carl Jung's largest contributions to psychology was that of archetypes that he observed throughout his career as an analytical psychologist.

Because she challenges your internal narrative of how you're such a badass and makes you aware of how much of bitch you really are.

I am such a badass.

Is it normal for INFJs to be so annoyingly feminine? She's pretty much a yamato nadeshiko.

>I am such a badass.

Right.

>how much of a deluded narcissistic bitch you really are.

Better.

Archetypes are garbage and you're garbage for thinking otherwise.
>she's an animu
You're garbage too.

First, you should know that personality types are an absolute baseline for someone's personality. There are a lot of other factors that can influence someone's behavior besides the baseline archetype which they're evoking.

The INFJ women that I know (intimately), have a deep well of emotions and are kind and empathetic people. They are not overly feminine though and enjoyed being outdoors and around nature and animals. They are also not overly into fashion or outwardly appearance but they are not deaf to these aesthetic qualities either.

>enjoyed being outdoors and around nature and animals

Is being a Disney princess not feminine?

I guess I meant overly feminine, where girls don't get dirty or spend a week in a tent without cosmetics or a camera to take pictures for the Instagram following. Or where an animal is treated like an object instead of a sentient being with its own will.

To add one more thing. I think my take on feminine leans a little narcissistic, but that's my personal bias. The feminine, in philosophy and psychology is more closely defined as the empathetic, the nurturing and the receptive.

Girl that gets called cute, girly, innocent, etc. constantly here. That's just being annoying as fuck. Being annoying as fuck and kind of a shitty person isn't an inherently girly trait. I don't think you hate her just because she's feminine.

I'm an INFJ girl, myself. I'm very similar to the girl you described, so I'll tell you this. Please, don't try to change her. People have tried to change me, and said multiple times that I'm too soft for this world. It made me really insecure, and like my life wasn't worth living, since the world was "going to crush me". Not to mention, I hated pretending to be someone I wasn't. It fed into my depression even more. I was legitimately going to kill myself (Admittedly, this was one of out of several reasons why), I got lucky with my boyfriend who helped me get over my insecurities and self hatred.

You try to change that girl, you're gonna cause her depression and anxiety and a feeling that she isn't good enough, and that she's a waste of space. Don't you dare ruin her. Just stop being friends with her if she's that annoying to you.

Nobody who knows me would disagree with my being a badass.

Can I consider you a stand-in for my INFJ friend and slap you? You guys are toxic femininity personified.

>A part of me wants to toughen her up so that she can be more like me, and not some meek little girly girl.

Her femininity is an asset. Leave her alone.

>She's your other half
I personally don't buy this whole 'complimentation' thing. I'm an INFJ and I find ENTPs' argumentativeness and abrasiveness annoying as fuck. They argue for the sake of arguing, and in any debate, they'll attempt project the direction of your argumentation before you've completed it, latch on to the projection, and run with it -- and will not acknowledge this. They'll also rarely ever admit any mistakes or being wrong.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oe4iwar6Lg1tj0d4z_500.jpg (500x500, 39K)

All personality types run the risk of having underdeveloped traits that are needed for integration of the whole. With the ENTP. underdeveloped extraverted feeling the trait which unites ENTPs and INFJs together, is usually what's neglected. ENTPs are the most empathetic of the thinkers but if they're underdeveloped they come off as you're mentioning here.

I can also say that I've seen firsthand how intense an INFJ/ENTP relationship can be as my parents were this combination of personalities. My parents had a connection that was something out of a storybook but to not derail this thread I'll leave it there.

My advice is be happy that at least she's not an INTJ personality (like me). We tend to analyze everything and though we are direct about our feelings instead of dropping 'hints', typically people dislike what we have to say about our feelings. For example, most of my close friends I grew up with are losers now who are broke, out of shape, and do nothing to inspire me as friends the way they use to when we were growing up and I feel like they're a major disappointment... but I still talk to them because most of my peers at work, despite being successful, are boring as hell.

See, at least she isn't like that. Be happy.

got a chuckle from me, user.

fuck her and put her in her place

no literally. fuck her. pull out your dick

ENTP male here, I don't get along well with indirect introverts either. Typically speaking they are fine with me for some reason but holy shit do they annoy me.

How does it feel any well-adjusted guy with a pair of brains would pick her over you 99/100 times?
I bet it makes you feel like you have to go on Jow Forums and spout stuff about 'toxic femininity' and being too weak for the world hahaha
Must suck to be you BOI

>implying INFJ girls are popular with guys

lmao.

Probably she reminds you of certain flaws that you got over. Realize its a struggle for her too.

>imagine not being an intj, the superior race

Find an ISFJ.

They're so much better, especially for an ENTP. They have all the same functions, so you can relate easily. They'll bring out your lower functions and make you feel a lot less crazy and well put together.

>nice as fuck
>not lost in some idealistic delusion
>dependable
>habitual and understanding to your autistic quirks to which you secretly want order to your otherwise chaotic life
>they love the sense of humor and love when you be a bit of a dick to them so long as you don't go too far
>blowjobs

Hi, sane person here.
Why are you giving that much importance to an internet personality test, you absolute millenial fuck?

On other news, have you stopped to think she thinks you are the obnoxious one being loud and forceful?
I'm saying this because I sympathise with her. Goddamn I'd hate you.

>sane person here
>let me be overly aggressive and angry in my post
>that'll show how sane I am!

Hey man, sometimes the relationships you want doesn't work. You can't force change upon people. I'm an ENFP so I think I know when to give people space and when to engage with them.

>You can't force change upon people
You can

You can, but you shouldn't.

To each his own

you’re lonely and i bet people don’t like you as much as you’d like; hence the “i’m a badass” defense mechanism. even if you are a badass, can’t you be more humble or modest about it? no, because your type isn’t about that. she probably gives you the time of day because infjs will let people walk all over them until they’ve had enough and then will ghost you. i’ll tell you one thing. if she asks you for advice for some detrimental shit, you’ll shit on her feelings most likely. if it’s the other way around she will most likely support you like a good parent would, and when you continue to disrespect her she would leave you like a shit child that you seem to personify anyways. i agree with the other posters, just end the friendship. you can meet someone more like you or change anybody else who’s more mailiable; or closer to your type. i would also say this, some of the world’s worst monsters are/were infjs. you might not think of it looking at her, but if she develops deep resentment towards you she would be willing to destroy you to show you how vulnerable you are instead of being such a “badass”. to even say you’re a badass is a major overcompensation. i probably can’t pick you out of a crowd of people. you’re probably just terribly normal and it pisses you off that she’s perfectly fine with being a normal person; rational instead of prideful.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)

>They argue for the sake of arguing, and in any debate, they'll attempt project the direction of your argumentation before you've completed it, latch on to the projection, and run with it -- and will not acknowledge this. They'll also rarely ever admit any mistakes or being wrong.

Holy shit, this describes this one girl I know to a tee so much it's uncanny. She alternates between INFJ and ENTP on tests, but goes with INFJ for whatever reason. She also thinks she's the quintessential INFJ and gets buttblasted whenever anyone else claims to be one, insisting they're not as intuitive or as willing to butt heads with people/fight for their beliefs as she is, and thus aren't worthy of being the sacred INFJ. She puts everyone who claims to be an INFJ through tests which they invariably fail.

Fuck off with this lesbian shit. Go to /lgbt/ faggot.

>since the world was "going to crush me".
You need to start lifting. Be feminine and soft while also having huge biceps so YOU can crush IT.

But that will make her boobs smaller. (You do have big boobs, right?)

Because your personalities are incompatible. No biggie.
If you find her annoying, don't fucking be friends with her. Don't try to change people.

She just has to eat more, user.
>tfw strong soft gf

Attached: Oga-san.jpg (850x792, 76K)

MBTI is bullshit. This isn’t spam, by the way. I mean it with all of my being.

That's cool, I guess?
It doesn't mean that two people aren't incompatible personality wise.
Like, I don't know what type I am, I don't know what type other people are, but a lot of people are fucking morons.

>toxic femininity
???

Are you a fat ugly dyke or something?

Women that hate femininity are the saddest.

No, I'm thin and fairly pretty. Tomboys that stay fit and have had a lifelong interest in sports usually are.

One other thing that annoys me about her is that she has some freaking huge breasts, but always wears loose shirts in order to hide them away. You're not a nun or an old woman, you're 23 fucking years old. Act like it. Wear something tight to show them off, fuck. Stop being a prude.

Tell you what, OP. You sound like an angry dyke. Is this girl also gay? If not, please stop trying to ruin her.

So you're mad because your friend doesn't wear clothes that let you ogle her breasts?

Redirecting this reply towards OP a little bit...

Maybe you could try a worldview that doesn’t embed pseudoscience in every aspect of humanity.

I mean, the subject you posted about is pretty interesting on its own. If you really do get annoyed with some of the more passive or feminine things your friend does, we can use more than just one psychological framework to look at it. That, or we could just take it at face value and accept the universe for what it is.

I wish I knew enough about psychology to really tell you why your friend’s ways bother you, but I honestly can’t. Sometimes when emotions come up we don’t know how or why. Maybe you already *do* know why you feel this way towards her. I dunno.

I don't like weak people. I used to be weak, but eventually I decided it was time to stop being weak. She needs to make that same decision.

I wouldn’t be your friend even if you offered me a billion.

t. butthurt INFJ

Why don’t you just change your sex completely while you’re at it

Why, are ENTPs supposed to be masculine?

>intj, the superior race
Yes we are!

You found your Madoka,
Protect her. reagrdless of your perils.

Madoka isn't an INFJ, is she? She's also not all that girly.