Hopefully these arent fakes

Took shrooms a good 20 minutes ago, first time, just wanted you guys to know, I made a thread earlier today... 4g of homegrown "quality" shrooms

Attached: 20190116_004702.jpg (4656x3492, 3.49M)

Wait, I think they're hitting right now.
Oh god.

This thread is only worth it if you keep posting your high OP

I shall

Im just watching futurama for now. AMA (first time saying AMA on Jow Forums)

seeing any 'connections' to your life ans the show?

No, everything looks kinda high def, my chest feels really weird right now, and im trying hard to hold back a smile

Attached: 20190116_005536.jpg (4656x3492, 2.24M)

Im shaking and my throat feels cold and I feel like vomiting, shits getting weird, im trembling as if i have Parkinson's

Good luck on your trip, OP. I hope your night is swell.

you don't have to post anymore. Just try to enjoy yourself

You're going to have a stomach ache

I was gonna say intruders in this trip, but you guys legit are wow, thanks. I love this.

Enjoy the ride user

dont die op entertain us
reply back or something

None of that peace sign yo, but mother earth i love her, i have a beautiful soft voice going aaaaaa@aaaaaaaaaaa

This sounds exactly like mushrooms. I remember my first time, I tried to stand up but couldn't feel my entire torso and so collapsed in a giggling heap.

Ah, shrooms.

Im comign home, i hear those japanese things where you pluck the strings

holy kek

I stoo up so everything feels more real, ima go.enioy it somewhere warm cuz its cold here, im so thankful to you guys.

dont die out on the streets my man, have fun

This is getting colder and colder, lifes a sad sad cold empty shell, slow, dread. The.music stopped.

user, understand the mushroom is showing you that the two are connected. The warm, the happiness, the music and the dread, sadness and the cold. They need each other, they are each other's contrast. It's showing you life itself, that it's one and it's showing you both sides of the coin.

I understand, now im just sleepy and its showing me the mundane and depressing and empty, just.a whole lotta nothin. Im just muh. Right now. Life is just dead.

Ayyyy I just read the whole thread thus far. Sounds like you're in for a good ass ride OP. Hope you come to profound conclusions about yourself and life

Well you should know if they fake within the nextn10-20 minutes, if goes past 50 minutes yah got scammed.

Still kicking user?

Cool, dont recommend i wanna cry, im so sleepy

Guess i got what I came for, just a big yet small idiioooot. (: THATS ALL FOLKS but legit thanks to those who responded, idek why i did dis, not sad, just eyyy uhhhh yeah, mhm yup and I NEEDA SLEEP (: fuck, i got school (senior year bois) after that big boi life i need to vomit, wanna sleep, had a strong urge to end it while peak, and uhh yeah, skyking was very emotional, just a guy that had a couple of screws loose after all i guess, genuine man, acted alone on his spirit in the moment

What happened in your higher level of consciousness? Did you get depressed or something?

I was sleepy, a lot of stuff.