Tinder Chad: Profile Pic Edition

Sup /adv, It’s the titty man himself. Recently posted a couple threads on some success I was having on Tinder and a few anons had dropped in to ask for advice on their picture section. Here are the threads for anyone who missed:

I crossed my face simply because I don’t like the thought of it immortalized on this degen website, but I’d like to give some tips based off of what I have going and why you can’t just have any random pictures on your profile.

So here we go:

#1 Girls are constantly swiping and I have under a second maybe a split second to make a first impression. Eye catching and interesting. Hookah in a pool is both. Think of something very creative. If you are 10/10 Chad you don’t need to do any of this, it only applies to average guys like myself.

#2 I’ve got their interest, now they want to see what else I have to offer. The jet skiing pic shows I like to enjoy the outdoors and have fun. I’m from Ohio and this pic was taken in Florida, so it could also show I travel every so often.

>cont.

Attached: EF728A4B-1962-43D1-B56B-F5FEF4EC1C2B.jpg (750x1334, 353K)

#3 If you noticed lots of girls mention dogs in their bio. Well unfortunately I don’t have a dog so I needed a substitute that was just as warm/fuzzy/loving as a pet.. so I hijacked my cute baby nephew at a family dinner and snapped this very difficult to take picture with him. This will definitely draw the “awww”’s from females because it shows you can have a soft side.

#4 Formal, formal, formal. Every woman loves a man in a suit, and regardless if it’s tinder or not you ALWAYS need to show you can do both. Casual and formal, not one or the other.

#5 Sporting events, lads. Regardless of whether or not you actually like sports, going to games is a great experience. I live in Ohio and we’re die-hard fans for our sports teams, so I used this pic of me at a Cleveland Cavaliers championship game to show that I go out to these games and cheer on my team.

#6 Random pic I threw in there of me on TV, haha. This was just a throwaway.. if a girl has already scrolled here then she’ll scroll to your last picture regardless.

#7 I don’t have the nicest body in the world but I am in pretty good shape. My buddy and I were on vacation in this pic, so I figured why not use it since it shows both my body figure from afar and shows I have friends.

#8 is a video of me jumping off a 20 foot tree while other people watch. This shows I’m outgoing and not afraid to take risks.

>cont.

Attached: 6406912A-9512-445D-AA9C-D86B084E16D6.gif (252x190, 992K)

Shit not to use:

>Selfies and mirror selfies, this ain’t MySpace senpai
>Bad quality pics, upgrade your phone or have a friend take and send them
>Picture getting slammed at bar, you’re trashy as fuck
>Picture of your pet only. For fucks sake user take a picture WITH your pet
>Old pics. Use up-to-date pics, girls don’t want to see a 25 year old in one pic and 18 year old in the other.

Remember that whatever you do - if you want to be effective then you need to know you only get ONE opportunity make a good impression before they swipe left.

>I have no Bio
>My Anthem is 6th Sense by Kodak Black

Good luck, Chads. If anyone has any other tips feel free to jump in. I’ll get around to answering any questions as well

Attached: A5BC4BA2-8355-45E4-9863-6B9900695649.gif (320x240, 626K)

My nigga

Attached: 64863215-3538-4787-9B19-0B875F4EA11E.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Based brown man. Thanks OP.

My photos are basic as fuck compared to these. Man I really gotta step my game up.

>tinder coaching
Gross. You people absolutely must have something better to do.

>surfs Jow Forums all day
>tells people they have nothing better to do

So you really need 8 pictures? I have four atm and get maybe two to three matches per day. And any reason why you don’t have a bio? How many matches do you get?

>3 IPs
get a fucking life you moron

kek

>>I have no Bio
fuckin BASED. i wish i had the body and face to pull this off. just gotta hit the gym more i guess

The only girls on tinder are thots and ugly girls (also thots). Its easier to get girls irl.

It’s actually not.

Bios for guys is kind of try-hardish imo, especially when there’s a 1% chance the girl will message you first. If you look decent, come off as confident, and use a really good pickup line then the rest is just about how you execute.

I went to a Dodgers game and took pictures of the game but I’m not in any of them. Should I put them in anyways?

From a very picky girl prospective who talks to 1/50 guys on dating sites: great advice, loved it all, very reasonable.

I do love bios tho. I want to get a sense of how smart someone is and a decently witty, well written bio with good punctuation and no emojis usually tells me that.
This is awesome tho, very good advice.

No. Next time you go to a game, take a picture with the field in the background. With a buddy or family member is a plus

If I pay for tinder plus will my profile be shown to higher quality women? I have no interest in overweight community college, cosmetologist burnouts

Why bother doing this?

Tinder chad, any suggestions for profile? I have no problem getting matches but I want to optimize here. Figure I need a few more pics here. Bio is also pretty basic.

Attached: 20190116_161428.jpg (720x1280, 316K)

The only advantage of tinder plus is that you get unlimited swipes. I don’t really think it helps in terms of showing your profile more but you do get a free boost per month which does that. I think it also has a new feature where your profile is shown only to girls who you’ve swiped right on, but not sure if it makes a difference in match amounts. It’s only what, like $10 bucks or something? Doesn’t hurt to try it for a month.

Show us how many matches you have

Unless you’re a Chad, ditch or atleast move the selfie to the back. Get rid of the gym pic, makes you look like a meathead. But her something else in there that shows your body/arm definition. Add atleast one with a casual or formal outfit and another of you doing something other than hiking... preferably something more outgoing/engaging that would interest women. Just my personal advice, if it’s working you’re doing well.

Pretty low my man. I deleted the app after I got into a relationship but just started using it again. I’ve gotten about 70ish matches this week.

Attached: 956A67A3-7C62-4532-BEA0-CDE7E81A80A1.jpg (750x367, 55K)

That's not bad at all. What city are you located? Or at least the country? I'm in Toronto and I get 50ish a week, but generally the women aren't great. I get better luck in real life.

Bet. Second question, what's your opinion on messaging old matches? Just redownloaded the app after a breakup and have matches from months ago that are still keeping up on their profile. Is it even viable to spit game on old matches? Have you had success with this?

I’m in the Cleveland/Akron (Ohio). Always easiest if you target colleges around your area. I agree, if I’m looking for a LTR no way I’m finding one through tinder. Just here for hookups/ego boost haha.

Yeah man. When I first got tinder I straight up was looking for relationships but desu the girls are mostly there for only validation or too shallow to be worth anything more than a hookup.

Hell yeah dude, when I got back on I messaged all my old matches with some pickup lines. Even though the majority never responded I still got a handful who were down to link up.

Im your user dream waifu and you look like a boring tool. 0/10 wouldn't

What does a picky girl look for exactly?

posting this from the last thread

Attached: image.jpg (208x304, 58K)

Depends on the picky girl, I'd suppose.
Personally, I used online dating just for meeting new people in order to get into a LTR, not for hooking up.

I generally like profiles with pictures that tell me something about you, 5 photos of you trashed at a bar or selfies aren't going to impress me much.
Tell me what you like doing, show me you care about your family (parents, dogs, kids are great for this), show me pics of yourself doing fun shit with your friend, maybe even some weird/quirky pics can work if you can pull it off, or just look.. fun to be around. Pic in a suit or sport event is a good tip, too.
I like smart guys, and you can usually tell if someone is somewhat smart by the fact they use decent grammar and punctuation, or make good jokes. I read the bios carefully.

I turned 18 last week. I’m still a senior. Although I’ve had relationships with girls in the past(freshman and junior year) and there was also some sexual activity, but we didn’t have sex. I’m only on tinder now for hook ups and not a LTR. I just got Tinder 2 days ago and I’ve been following Tinderchads advice for what kinds of pics are good and what kind of desc to go with(I settled on having no desc), and I’m only average looking. I haven’t gotten a single match yet. Tinder allows a minimum 4 year range, so the oldest girl I’ll see is 22. I have made no mention that I’m a senior. Will my age affect how many matches I’ll get that much?

Attached: image.jpg (427x427, 94K)

Pause on what I just said, is this tinder trying to make me get gold or did I actually get likes?

Attached: image.jpg (180x258, 36K)

3+ whales that you turned left probably

If you turn left I’m pretty sure their like goes away

Lol - are you crushing on this guy?

He looks a bit like a gentler, spaced-out Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. He's actually kinda cute though. He looks a bit like my ex fiance.

Sometimes it’s just bots so tinder can get you to pay for gold.

What do I say now?

I’m thinking
>idk 2019 trend
>wanna try it out?

Attached: 6235D57B-C19D-477A-B0CE-F0C37E86185A.jpg (1125x1559, 253K)

HAHAH, good job user. I laughed out loud reading that. I would reply with “So is that a yes? You look stressed out.”

I am honored to be posting on tinder Chad's thread, I'll be honest man - you made me decide to delete tinder. It's useless unless I pay and super like girls that's the only way I get dates (I'm from a very low pop area), and I absolutely hate working for girls attention it pisses me off and stresses me out a bunch, I'll let them come to me and find a good gf instead.

Try Hinge. I'm getting more convos on there than tinder

Hmm, i really need better pictures than. Only got 2 matches in like 50 days. And i live in a giant city, not us tough.

So you prefer the second one?

Bump cause why not.

Not true man, just keep swiping right. They literally won’t come to you.. even IRL you need to get out there to meet and date. The longer you expect things to come to you, not just women, the more likely you’re going to be waiting for forever.

What if you get their number, they ghost you, you give up on them, and they contact you?

I get ghosted all the time, I just learned to be less sensitive about it. If they ghost once then it’s up to them to get in touch and reschedule. If they ghost twice, fuggetaboutem.

>If they ghost once then it’s up to them to get in touch and reschedule
Yeah, I'll do that. Thanks.

Good luck brother.

Pictures are the backbone of tinder my manz

how to proceed lads?

Attached: IMG_2370.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

No point for fooling around, ask #

move on. they did u a favor. i rather get ghosted than waste time/money on some chick who really didnt like me.

Yeah yeah i know. It is not like i dont get around or do stuff either. But i dont like my picture taken so all the shit i did dont have pictures. Not good ones anyway.

Also was like 20 pounds fatter 5 months ago, so what pictures are i have actually reduce my chances lol.

“Let’s make it happen. Shoot me your number”

I don't want to write those try-hard, cringey bios I see on reddit.
I would write
>student
>hometown
>and something here

I was thinking puting my height (5'11) but that is not impressive where I live.
So what else could I put in bio?

Should I put my Snapchat in my bio? I see a lot of girls do it but idk if me doing it is weird

Keep it short and simple imo

Attached: image.jpg (301x299, 57K)

Bump

just lie and put 6'0, its what I do (same height)
and I truly assume it does make a difference cause 6' is the "magic number" for girls without directly asking for dick size

personally have a quote about harry potter in my bio
bitches love harry potter

I wouldn't but heres a protip powerplay
even if they have their snap in their bio, even if its the only thing in their bio, ask for it in the chat anyway

Guys what do you think about my profile? I’m having doubts about the third picture.

I’m retarded

Attached: 2ED85AE6-20EF-44BA-AB06-565E2D7D10B2.jpg (750x1026, 476K)

I think everything looks ok

Sounds like you need someone to suck the stress out of your titties

Not bad desu

>bunch of threads of a guy being a joker for girls but not getting laid
>has the nerve to call himself chad

Attached: 69131861-CD89-44DB-BBF9-D94114098A99.jpg (469x468, 23K)

You're missing two crucial shots: With friends, and with a sense of humor.

lmao holy shit all these stupid fucking parameters just to score some puss.

^ this one. I was writing the same thing.
Also a cute one with a dog or a kid or some shit.

I have the same picture as the first one but making a silly face. Can something like that be considered as having sense of humor? Oh god I’m so autistic.

This. Put friends shot at #2 and pet/child shot at #4.

I have no social life and hate the outdoors, i'm fucked.

I mean it looks kinda manufactured which could deter some girls who are smart enough notice it. Otherwise it seems like a legitimately good strategy, checked.

>asking the fish how to be a fisherman
user WHY

I know if it's of women it deters me, generally if I see some skank in a bikini relaxing on a yacht or whatever I assume it's a bot and swipe left.

This thread made me uninstall Tinder. It's just not for me. I'm not handsome or strong enough to show my body, do outrageous activities and stuff like that.

Attached: 20150617234445061s.jpg (548x808, 347K)

Sounds like you need more confidence.

This. I was wondering if I should try it but I have no pictures.

just put 2 selfies. it is enough.

Maybe, but really I don't get a lot of matches. Like one or two per month and even then. Something must be wrong with me and I aim to fix it. Tinder won't cut it at this moment.

Attached: 19030267_452982328411585_143913021089944134_n.jpg (750x744, 71K)

3 of mine happened in the same day. I get one every week, though.

How accurate is the gold-rimmed circle at estimating how many people have actually swiped on you? Currently at 25+ and am unsure if it's Tinder pulling a fast one on me

Could you post a convo where you something off her profile to get to in her pants?
Yeah, it sounds sad but I'm in a need of examples

Attached: D577C5EB-79CF-4FC1-B7D5-5FAC9135776B.jpg (750x1283, 126K)

Thanks lad.
Could you tell how to get better?

Attached: sketch-1547843047697.png (720x1280, 115K)

OP is a chad so he can pull that off.
Are you a chad?

No way lol
Well, what should have I done?

this is perfect, step 2 is just have a coffee date and not be a sperg

step 3 is trying to seal the deal

so as a question for chad or whomever, what do you say after the coffee date?

Talk like a normie and not a reddit autist

imo this was a bad convo from the get-go. Screw coffee if you're just trying to get laid

What're the odds of succeeding with OP's signature line if you have a baby face and look like you're a church-going 18 yr old?

>first match since i got tinder a few days ago
>tfw i got super liked
Is it that much better than getting liked?
I’m also 18 by the way

Attached: image.jpg (750x1182, 486K)

are you sure that is not fake profile?

Cross out her work and school next time.. lots of creeps on here. But yeah, good job. Now tell her you want to suck her titties. Kidding she looks like she’d be down for a cup of coffee.

Checked
She had 9 pictures and a semi-lengthy description so I doubt it

Here's my pics, bio up next

Attached: 20190118_191227.jpg (1080x2220, 709K)

And here's my bio

Attached: 20190118_191414.jpg (1068x642, 184K)

Impressive