Hi anons...

Hi anons, there's a girl I see on the bus quite often going the same route as I and since the public transport in my place is not so good and the buses are always full to the brim, I feel kind of dumb to approach her in front of 50 people in such a crowd, and everyone is being quiet. Couple of hours ago I was sitting in the bus next to her.

(Sorry for reddit spacing, it's easier for me to see that way) I'd honestly rate myself a 5/10 and my friends rate me a (once again honest) 6/10, if they wanna be generous then 7/10. The thing is that the girl I'm talking about is no better than a 6/10 herself. So this doesn't seem like something that isn't really feasible, actually it seems pretty much a realistic option, coming from my perspective.

The thing I was planning to do was write on my phone "Hey, I'm user (insert name), I'm kinda shy to speak in a full bus, but I found you really cute and like to get to know you, could you write in your number?"

But it feels very autistic. Don't know if I should do it. What are your opinions? pic unrelated

Attached: 1530174880908.jpg (399x351, 67K)

bump

I think you might have legit autism. Like you literally need to use your phone as a speak'n'spell to talk to girls.

well i don't know but i don't wanna ask her out in front of 50 people just staring at 2 of us.

They won't be staring at you.

well after i start speaking they surely will. for some reason everything in the bus is quiet as a bird. and 60% of the bus are elders that just stare at you for some reason.

That is super autistic. Just talk to her. Who gives a shit about the other bus people.

I disagree with the other people. It sucks to have to try to pick someone up in front of a crowd.

But don't frame it as you not wanting to talk on the bus. Frame it as not wanting to put her on the spot. This is a better note:

"Hi, I'm user. I've seen you on the bus before, you're very pretty. I don't want to put you on the spot in front of everyone, but here's my number if you're interested: -------"

Bonus points if you casually make eye contact and smile at her first, then let her see you writing it. Maybe hand it to her when you or her are leaving the bus so you don't get an awkward period after.

Actual decent advice on this trash heap of a board. Listen to this dude, OP, this is the best hope you've got.

>(Sorry for reddit spacing, it's easier for me to see that way)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with breaking up entire walls of text into smaller paragraphs to make it easier to read for yourself and others. Even a sentence or two.

Anyone who complains about reddit spacing is literally a newfag who hasn't been hare any longer than 2016. That's when that meme started. People on Jow Forums were "reddit spacing" 15 years ago.

Anyways, you should try to find something you have in common or anything really that you can talk about. Does she read books on the bus? Does she wear band t-shirts or anything like that? Using that as an ice-breaker isn't as desperate as HELLO YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE

Attached: LOL.png (909x720, 107K)

These are legitimately terrible advice. OP, please don’t hand her a note. The only good idea is
>[interact with] her when you or her are leaving the bus so you don't get an awkward period after

fuck man everyone likes a good ol HELLO YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE sometimes.

don't overcomplicate it OP

He has two options. He can take the extroverted "I don't care who's watching me" walk up to her, or he can take the introverted note writing one.

Depending on what kind of person the girl is she'll appreciate one and potentially hate the other.

OP seems like an introvert, if he likes the girl it's probably more likely she is too, either way it's what he should bet on. Dunno why so many people here have no idea what like 50% of girls are like.

That only works when PUAs use it on thots. It's extremely exclusive to these two specific kinds of people. With anyone else, it just comes off as extremely obvious and desperate.

t. virgin

oh fuck me lmao i thought of doing the exact same thing with the written message on phone. i think its an all or nothing attempt. it might be the cutest thing ever or the worst autistic approach ever. would 100% depend on her mental constitution.

Yeah because normal girls hate being called pretty

Almost all girls like compliments. Just don't be creepy or expect shit from it. If she seems into it continue conversation. Easy

I would skip the note and just start talking. You ride the same bus all the time so boom there's a potential talking point "Oh hey I see you here all the time. Mind if I sit down?" "So are you on your way to work, school...?" "Y'know we pass this building every day and I have never been inside. Looks interesting." "Oh shit my stop is coming up. Mind if I ask you a personal question...?"

This is just an example user, don't take it word for word. You don't need a script or a damn playbook. Just chat the girl up and see where it goes. It's not guaranteed that she'll take a liking to you and that is OKAY.

Normals liked to be called pretty in the right context. Some fucking guy on the bus that they've likely never noticed before walking up to them and saying it out of nowhere is not the right context.

I mean you and everyone else in this thread also have to consider that OP knows nothing about this girl and he doesn't even really like her all that much. The only reason why he wants to ask her is because she rides the same bus as him and he feels she's ugly enough. That's recipe for disaster either way.

Heya everyone, OP here. Sorry for not responding often. I usually let answers pile up before I read.

Thanks for support. English is not my native tongue though so writing what you said would be a bit more of text so it might be too pretentious.

She is really bland. She wears a totally unremarkable red jacket and some jeans. While I was sitting next to her she just sat looking into nowhere and occassionally going on her phone to check the time. I tried to make eye contact but she doesn't even move her head, just looks somewhere endlessly like she's lost in thought.

We don't have the same stop and then I'd have to wait quite some time for a new bus to arrive.

For I see her often so far I feel like she's an introverted person herself, maybe it's just me but her body movement says it. I happen to sometimes be wrong about my feel though.

That's what I'm afraid of.

Pic related are buses in my country on a daily basis.

Attached: IMG387.jpg (1600x1200, 253K)

OP again. Also, she always seems to be just looking at the window (without headphones, earbuds or anything, not even looking at her phone (well maybe sometimes i don't stalk her 24/7)).

>She is really bland.

So why are you interested in her?

sounds good desu. do it.

I have kind of a fetish for totally average girls since my brain long time ago dealt with the fact I can never have one of those "super cute" or "super hot" girls and they all seem so unreal and fake to me so I just stopped thinking of hot girls as human beings. And I realized that there is a bunch of girls like me that are not hot but not ugly neither (I'm somewhere in that painful middle, just bland and uninteresting). And I feel much more connected to girls that are not hot.

>much more connected

You have literally no idea of who she is and what she's into.

Not talking about her, average girls in general.

>Not talking about her, average girls in general.

That's the problem.

You went from being pointlessly obsessed with hot girls (as we all do), to being pointlessly obsessed with average girls.

Instead of being OH YEAH THAT GIRL IS SO HOT you're just like OH YEAH THAT GIRL HAS SO VERY LITTLE SELF-ESTEEM PROBABLY without knowing who they are or what they're into or if they're even nice people at all. Average bland girls can just as easily be fake and unreal and boring like hot girls. There's nothing that you're connecting over.

I don't want her to have little self esteem, it's just all girls that are found universally hot are so entitled, like everyone depends on them. This isn't a thing with average girls.

Every time I asked a girl out there were people staring and I didn't care because fuck those people. They are probably a bunch of miserable fucks and seeing you ask a girl out is probably the most interesting thing that's happened in their whole month.

I used to be an introvert and I stopped being one through will power.

Argentina?

>This isn't a thing with average girls.

You say this like you've spent a lifetime dating average girls. You haven't.

I have. A girl being average is not at all an indicator of her personality or her interests or ego or sense of entitlement or anything. hell a lot of them do act even more entitled, walking around like they're 11/10.