Fuck you Jow Forums

I have seen you motherfuckers hoping for nuclear war and chaos, you revealed yourself to be blood thirsty satan worshippers (as fitting for a board which worships a fucking frog). Go fuck yourself, India and Pakistan are brothers and we will never allow escalation like Ang*los and Ger*ms did back when you kids liked to play IRL risk.

Attached: the9e1rtq5j21.jpg (768x768, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/israel-india-pakistan-conflict-balakot-arms-trade-jaish-e-mohammed-a8800076.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cool, i don't want nuclear war either. Go figure, it seems to be an unpopular opinion around this parts. BTW fuck KEK.

Attached: Jesus Shroud Of Turin.jpg (1000x1157, 1.53M)

>India and Pakistan are brothers
Kek

k, if you say so

Bump

Attached: 738C0A14-4C91-45CD-BD69-82F912B82A0E.png (547x433, 7K)

I mean yea one is poo and the other is poo with a towel on top

The fuck are you on about? Nobody wants nuclear war, or even conventional war, between India and Pakistan cause of the damage it will do to us. From increased radiation in the air, to Pajeet refugees coming to the west, it's just lose lose for us.

Pakis, Hindus; bad news.

what is this vomit inducing rubbish, posted by a slimy maggot?

>I am Indian
>I am Pakistani
>I am from Dubai
kek

oh' no
sandnigger is mad,, better put him down before it makes a truck attack in some random shopping street

Attached: 47756506_6a61ef1c52.jpg (400x300, 31K)

>I am from Dubai

Attached: wut (2).jpg (560x407, 34K)

Are you kidding? India is about to screw up a good deal here. If they work this right they could get the Pakis to do Billions of dollars of improvements for free.

Your whole country is fucked by immigrants and their crimes and your disgusting accents . Fuck off tea.

and you are a cockroach wearing a diaper

poo in loos

Cringe.

Shut up faggot. Poos are infinitely better than you.

Attached: F0402369-8B2A-4CC7-95A3-FBDE01A561A2.jpg (535x536, 34K)

In rape yes.

Attached: india goat rape.jpg (1080x1656, 519K)

Focus on your shitty brexit you faggot
Do yourself a favour and nuke yourself

right on
this board is full of edgy teenage psychopaths and arrested development

>I have seen you motherfuckers hoping for nuclear war and chaos, you revealed yourself to be blood thirsty satan worshippers
What did you expect also *newfag* ?

Okay now go back to shooting schools you mutt

jealous?

Wow you are here ... Looks like you are
Done with fucking Kangaroo .

idk why but these south indians like to get fucked by towel heads by working as slave in dubai

Fuck off jew

you make me sick

Speak for yourself you fucking newfag.

Jai bole ki
I'm Mr bald and after reading this thread I have decided i'll be returning to England

Thanks Pakistan for supporting t series against pewdiepie

It's not a matter of wanting nuclear war, or yellow stone to erupt, but a matter of when, because it will happen, or something similar, and it seems to be coming soon. In any case, it happening isn't a bad thing, because it means the Lord returns, and the sooner that happens the better. When the burning up happens, the world and the men of this world deserve it fully for their wickedness.

>2 Peter 3:10-13 - But the day of the Lord shall come as a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with great violence, and the elements shall be melted with heat, and the earth and the works which are in it, shall be burnt up.Seeing then that all these things are to be dissolved, what manner of people ought you to be in holy conversation and godliness? Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord, by which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with the burning heat? But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to his promises, in which justice dwelleth.

so how will we cut up Kashmir between the two bosom friends?

Jow Forums didn't physically attack anyone. Blood is not on our hands.

Attached: marc.jpg (902x273, 34K)

>making arrests

y'all finna be stumblin on into clown town

Shut the fuck up. The Pajeet population needs to be nuked

BOMB BOTH THOSE FAGGOTS

We need to nuke UAE also, and Saudi Arabia.

Are you retarded?
Wasn’t there just bombs dropped on military bases in both India and Pakistan?
Wtf does Pol have to do with instigating this conflict?

Learn to hate Israel
independent.co.uk/voices/israel-india-pakistan-conflict-balakot-arms-trade-jaish-e-mohammed-a8800076.html

and they both do shitty IT work in the US on h1b visas

yes we do, shut up fool and go back to plebbit