German Police Save Morbidly Obese Rat Stuck In Drain

But they can't do anything about all of the migrant rape attacks in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=OCTZrc8D8hU
Let's not forget that most people kill rats upon seeing them

Attached: a-fat-german-rat-got-stuck-in-a-sewer-grate-and-t-2-6758-1551202955-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/ab-frgermany.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aHqKIBjcjvw
youtube.com/watch?v=gbr6NIHp348
youtube.com/watch?v=HmGQY0IRMTw
derwesten.de/panorama/ratte-steckt-in-gulli-fest-und-beschaeftigt-acht-retter-id216527643.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BylN_v4rbGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with Germans and collecting vermin?

(((Rat)))

fpbp

Those guys are obviously not dressed like police officers

Holocaust victim being placed into gas chamber (colorized)

poor guy

Attached: 1529926763015.jpg (540x558, 34K)

Sigh... the worship of animals is a sign of our decline.

oy!

He is not fat , he is cultivating mass !

Woah yeah what if escaped the holocaust and is just now emerging from hiding underground?
dude it shouldnt take 8 firefighters to save a rat in a sewer

These are firefighters, not policemen.

Looks like fire men and firemen are pretty useless most of the time

Morbidly obese rats are more valuable than Germans.

they did it for likes, karma and retweets

maybe a bit of ww2 damage control

>be german
>gas the jews
>save the rats

whats wrong with you?

Attached: honk-honk.jpg (425x286, 33K)

>all of the migrant rape attacks
you are aware now about 30.000 white women are getting raped by niggers in usa yearly. maybe you care about that before bandwagoning the migrant rape which is a fractal of us nigger rape in europe

First world problems. Americans wouldn't know.

Attached: lachen.jpg (200x235, 11K)

Rato has really let himself go

>be german
>c.1400
>bubonic plague is ravaging city
>kills the cats
>saves the rats
Some things never change.

>Germany
>first world

Kek

How about you let your mum being raped by a migrant and then demand others countries should take some rape burden on themselves.

Rats are unironically useful in the city, especially in the sewers, they eat shit that would cloud the sewers, they eat cockroaches and bed bugs. It's a delicate balance, a weird ecosystem.

The problems start when rats show themselves too close to human dwellings, where they can be a nuisance. But besides that they're not terrible.

I actually recall that some city in Germany had eradicated rats and they got a massive cockroach infestation instead.

>flag

Attached: 1544902627698.jpg (500x428, 54K)

kebab meat

Attached: 01.gif (354x200, 3.35M)

POO

The post that killed Americunts.

clear example of why our society is absolutely cucked. rats are pests, they can have up to 16,000 children each in a year and they only live a mere 5 years or less. my grandfather would build traps for rats that were fucking with his chickens and he would kill them, god forbid he had no other choice, there were so many.

but yet here people are tying to save one of these insignificant motherfuckers because it feels good or seems good.

Fucking pussys should of just killed it.
Rats are a pest.

and they wonder why the plague is returning

Hold up. They SAVED a rat?
The dumbest thing I've heard in maybe.. forever.

Who the hell saves a rat?

Fucking hell I hate both rats and roaches, why does nature do this shit.
Spiders I can tolerate though.

Deshnoke
20 000 holy rats called Kabbas live in the temple

nice

Attached: 20k.jpg (880x586, 91K)

They've lost their minds. Then again I've never been there. They could've always been crazy.
Which wouldn't be the least bit surprising considering their track record of insanity

>I actually recall that some city in Germany had eradicated rats

That sounds like bull shit story to me, it's literally impossible to eradicate rats, you might be able to decimate their numbers with constant and expensive programs but as soon as you let the efforts down their numbers will come right back up, rats are one of the smarter creatures on earth, they adapt to most any environment and are very well suited to dwell amongst humans.
If you could find the pied piper than can just eradicate rats he'll be billionaire in new York alone

Is that what they call pest control in Germany?

2017 - 101,209 abortions in Germany

johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/ab-frgermany.html

I in the middle of their rescue efforts you stepped forward and stomped the rat to death would there be any penalties? It isn't a pet, it isn't protected as far as I know, just considered vermin. They sell traps in stores to kill them. Thought about it because that animal rights faggot quoted in the video seems like he needs some spite in his day.

No, is called tolerance

>tfw not stopping Muslim rape gangs because my small paycheck is more important
Seriously, fuck kraut pigs

Attached: 2ov2tm.jpg (578x499, 108K)

>police
>firefighter

Pick one faggot.

Oh... I forgot.

what if they could have eradicated both? what are roaches good for at all?

KYS you little faggot.

Animal cruelty, lack of treath.
That's a garantee of very empty pocket for you and a month in a muslim jail.

Plus psychopath evaluation and no muzz tier job for life.
Probably no more plane either.

Learn english mudslime

There was a time they would have just used a sledgehammer to push it back in the sewer.

Rats are more valuable than the modern german

>But they can't do anything about all of the migrant rape attacks in Germany

These people are firefighters...

charges of public antisemitism

Rekt

Why didn't someone stomp on its filthy head?Also are there no stray cats in Germany or have the immigrants eaten them all?

Lol American tourists are the worst

Being nice to animals is Hitlerism.

Notice it's only the white Aryan man who rescues animals because he is a being above the subhuman filth and Jews who torture and kill the creatures of this Earth without conscience.

The American burger white man is an exception because his mind is poisoned.

Attached: hitler bird.jpg (409x320, 32K)

Aww. Little fella looks terrified. Reminds me of when I had a mouse once. I brought my cat inside and she chased it a bit, then cornered it, and you could see the murder in her eyes. Then I looked at the mouse. Panting, terrified... I couldn't do it. So I trapped him a box, and walked him down the street and dropped him off in my obnoxious neighbor's yard. (Then I told my cat what a good girl she was, and fed her well.) I'll never forget that little mouse's face. It was... an odd moment.

Great, they didn't even put the fat fuck whore on a diet. I bet she is going to get stuck somewhere else again.

>I'm typing with one hand on the phone.
Indians are truly subhuman animals.

Tits or gtfo

Good for you.

>German public services literally and officially don't give a rat's ass about their people

They probably wouldnt be very happy that they had to spend all that fuel and effort for nothing, but otherwise they porbably wouldnt do much.

>a gook

feeding rats

Its because of the little girl feelings that found the rat and made the drawing with hearts. Its big no-no to make girls cry in the west, isn't it

you nigger

Attached: black alex jones.jpg (302x319, 6K)

>That flag

Attached: 9ee14b20776ce39ac64138863be2bf149338527dd219bcb1f5a39b088a4c92d3.jpg (255x236, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aHqKIBjcjvw

Based and redpilled

Hey man. You may be right but they have a pretty high R.O.I. There are like a gun. We you need it, you really fucking need it.
The captcha was a fucking fire hydrant

And these are supposed to be the same people who murdered six million Jews in work camps with diesel fumes, pesticide, roller coasters, masturbation machines, bears and eagles, electric floors, trap door spikes...

Attached: images-3.jpg (284x177, 14K)

A cat could have taken care of that

Oy vey, persecute those goys now.

What do you think we are trying to save you from. We tried the nigger pill. It was a mistake

lots of different rodents are reared around there (Mainz Frankfurt are nearby) for sex clubs. they are force fed to big sizes but kept in small cages. probably escaped
youtube.com/watch?v=gbr6NIHp348

Based

Attached: hellorato.webm (480x360, 1.35M)

(((sex clubs)))

Except it isn't police but fucking FEUERWEHR you stupid nigger, they can do whatever the fuck they want when there's no fire.

Shouldn’t you be prepping for the nuclear holocaust?

I'm stuck in dis ere sewer drain! Gemme oudda here ya fuckin goyim! Oy vey...

>trying to sound profound

I've never heard that phrase or belief anywhere

Attached: 1550791398977.gif (607x609, 754K)

Obviously. Look at these bloodthirsty nurses.

Attached: Karl-Hoecker-album-Laughing-at-Auschwitz-(1)e.jpg (1000x664, 87K)

Superpower 2020

Germans are the biggest cucks after ww2, you could kick A german guy in the nutts and he would apologize to you

I read this post and replaced rats with Jews. 10/10 post

Attached: 1543191384169.jpg (400x400, 15K)

This is why we need Hampture - cats aint gonna go 0. 4 leagues under the pond to get their lunch. Finnaly a place for rodents!

That poison already makes part of burger's DNA, no saving really

Just because Jow Forums is talking about you lately doesn't mean anybody will start to take anything you say seriously m8.

After 30 years of observation, I have come to the conclusion that many stereotypes about German behavior are true. But the most important is rarely mentioned. Absolute naivety coupled with good-naturedness and justice.
(Of course, there are also wilder ones, but I'm talking about the average)
You can tell us everything, if it is for a good purpose we believe it. and act accordingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmGQY0IRMTw

I used to catch mice in old house and release them 10 minutes out into the woods
I dont hate them I just dont want them in my house

>German Police
Actually that's firefighters you dumb berder

I would FIRE every fucking public employee that helped this PEST live.
Seriously! we PAY people to kill the vermin that spread diseases.
WTF is wrong with Germans!?

Attached: What_The_Actual_Fuck.jpg (480x480, 34K)

that is one chonky boi

This happened in Hesse. They literally don't have anything else to do there.

derwesten.de/panorama/ratte-steckt-in-gulli-fest-und-beschaeftigt-acht-retter-id216527643.html

Attached: the_hessian.jpg (527x484, 37K)

im lmaoing at your life

I hope that rat pissed their food. Freaking idiots.
youtube.com/watch?v=BylN_v4rbGM

Attached: download (12).jpg (318x159, 11K)

the dirt of that street, jesus

>reared for sex clubs.
>they are force fed to big sizes but kept in small cages.
W-Why?

Attached: 1534046485548.png (964x912, 551K)

Attached: thumb_if-banning-guns-animunition-can-save-just-one-child-ruem-wesnould-4685988.png (200x252, 39K)

the idea is you stuff them in your ass, or someone elses. imho its inhumane but legally tolerated and quite popular