My gf stabbed me with a pair of scissors...

My gf stabbed me with a pair of scissors. I was groping her in the kitchen and she said no but I thought she just playing along, suddenly she turns around and fucking stabs me screaming I'm a rapist and when she says no she wants me to fucking stop. I'm at a friend's house now. The fuck do I do

Attached: won't fucking let me post without one.jpg (474x328, 36K)

Guess she's not your girlfriend anymore. Even though you were guilty because you kept on while she clearly said no, she escalated to actual physical violence and is more in the wrong than you are. How has she rejected past advances, if any? You two either have some massive unresolved issues or she's a crazy psycho.

More than likely she was molested or even raped when she was a kid, so when she says no she means no.

Most times she said no but then let me continue doing nothing while other times she shoved my hands away

So this was really out of the ordinary, then? Like
said, her past may have something to do with it. Have you talked at all since then? You as a couple should try to figure out how to communicate better and you personally should work on figuring out if there's a chance she'll stab you again, in which case run away. If she doesn't feel guilty at all for having stabbed you, that's a major red flag. Also, how bad is the stab would?

Just respectfully meet her in apartment, pack your stuff (Or obviously ask her to leave if it's your flat), give simple apology and do not contact her again. If it was happening before then it is your fault, if she snapped all of sudden and decided to stab you when before it would be your foreplay - bitch be crazy, get away

It's not bad, I already put medication on it. We're communicating through my friend at the moment. She doesn't feel guilty at all because, she says, I'm "a rapist that doesn't listen to her when she says no". Fucking hell usually no she doesn't stab me, judy she looks at me with an angry face but since she usually did nothing to stop me I thought she was into it!

Yeah fuck that, just run away. is right. Make sure you document the stab wound for legal purposes. If possible bring up the stabbing in a text (a picture with "you're not gonna apologize for this?" is probably good), get her to respond even if she says no (so you have evidence against her) and fucking run.

What if she counter legal purposes me accusing me of attempted rape?

Yea dont report the stabbing .. Youll be listed as a sexual predator. Shes been watching too much t.v

>she looked angry
>she said no multiple times before
>I ignored it and forced myself on her anyway
That's not foreplay. That's rape.
OP deserved it.

I actually just meant save the evidence in case she accuses you of rape so you have some ammunition. I'm not advising you to report the stabbing, unless it's a really fucking terrible one. If all you did was grope her, she doesn't have a very strong case. But you can never know these days with sexual assault cases.

>inb4 rapists defend op because "but she never told him"
OP has admitted she clearly, explicitly said no to his advances multiples time and never participated nor reciprocated, but he ignored it and forced himself on her anyway.
Yeah OP you're a rapist. Consider yourself lucky she isn't pressing charges.

He only got so far as groping her in this instance because she defended herself, preventing him from raping her again. He is still guilty of raping her all the times she said no and he ignored it. She has an extremely strong case against a serial rapist like OP.

>I can't possibly be a rapist, after all, she defended herself with scissors!

Ben Shapiro destroys LEFTISTS with LOGIC

Maybe she wanted to take a poop out idiot nobody likes to get grabbed when you have a huge shit going down their arse cmon mate.

No. Sexual assault is what it was. Rape is forceful entry of an object or body part sweet heart get it right.

However I think it was just a big misunderstanding. Poor OP

Maybe she purposefully put OP in this position for monetary gain.

No user, when you try to rob someone and they shoot you in the face, the fault is on you because you shouldn't have been robbing in the first place. Just like when a girl says no and you keep going, you have no right to complain if she stabs you because you should have fucking stopped immediately at the first "no".

ok well she went from 10 to 100 real quick but if she says stop you need to stop it's as easy as that. don't be a predator.

Depending where you are, rape does not required forceful entry of an object or body part to be rape. Regardless, sexual assault still a crime that warrants self defense if you are in fear for yourself and your safety. OP likely escalated it to forceful entry before and she was rightfully afraid he was going to do it again.

Even in that case it doesn't matter, he is still a rapist for not stopping when she said no.

Could be. It's also generally a universally good idea to not poke, prod, grope, finger, startle or make very sudden loud noises at someone who is in a kitchen using scissors and knives.

Heck if a man didn't stop at my first no and I had a weapon at hand I wouldn't hesitate to stab him at first grope without my consent. He's already violating me by not stopping and I cannot trust him not to go further than that and not rape me, so I need to defend myself from a clear threat.

Apologize, pray she doesn't take any further action against you, and work on your listening and comprehension skills.

Okay, I seem to have missed the part where OP said he raped her several times. I thought she just called him a rapist for groping her when she wasn't in the mood.

Sounds like she meant no all the other times too and you pushed her over the edge, OP.
Here's a scenario, what if she felt trapped in the relationship isn't really attarcted to you and every time you did stuff was repulsive to her?

That's not rape. It's sexual assault.
Still not good in court, but you could always spin the "she seemed ok with it like the other times. We were in a sexual relationship" angle. But you need to grow a brain and recognize signals.
She also went way over the line by stabbing you. That's above and beyond reasonable force. If she presses charges, you can press for assault with a deadly weapon. Legally, scissors has been counted as such in prior cases.

How much do you want to bet that OP's girlfriend has no idea he thinks she's his girlfriend.

There are definitely pieces of this story missing. So if you are looking for legal advice or to clear your conscious... leave her alone. Stabbing you is self defense. You can't come out of this in any positive way. Go to a doctor to treat the wound and just leave her alone. You may and may not hear more.

Oh fuck off. There are clearly times when woman say no, but in actuality she's just being coy. Continuing to play with your partner as you did many times before, when she was a-ok with it is not even close to rapey behaviour. It'd be one thing if she was always adamant with her no, but as OP said, they played like that many times before. Bitch is probably bipolar or something.

>she said no
>she seemed ok with it
Pick one. Rape victims often freeze up during their rape as they are afraid the wrong move will bring them worse pain then they are experiencing, She was never ok with it.

OP has stated she never played with him though, he said she said no, he ignored it and she didn't stab him but also did nothing to signal she was okay with it. She just froze up as a lot of rape victims do.
When a woman says no you FUCKING STOP NOW you piece of shit rapist. 1 no is more than enough you sick asshole, there's no "but you didn't say no enough times for me to get it", that's rapist talk. At first no you stop or you deserve any massive pain you get.

>she said no but then let me continue doing nothing
That doesn't sound like she was "a-ok" with it. More like she froze up in terror because OP was being a fucking rapist. Unresponsiveness or freezing up is a common response to fear for your life,

>When a woman says no you FUCKING STOP NOW you piece of shit rapist
Bullshit. It's all about non verbal communication. If she's closed up, you let go. If she's coy and giggling, you throw her on the bed and if she is resisting aggressively, you slap and kiss her. At least that's how I operate and never had a problem. If op is too stupid to read context clues, than he deserves to get stabbed

>if she is resisting aggressively, you slap and kiss her
That's how you get me calling everyone for help and me pressing a rape, assault and battery charge on you to the police, because you're clearly trying to rape me and you're being a violent assaulter too. You deserve to get beaten to death. Hope you get killed in prison, dipshit.

*slaps ass*

Whatever honey

Reading this thread, having a girlfriend sounds like a landmine in the middle of your flat.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself, creep.

Whatever bitch, you know you'd love it. I remember I busted my wifes lip during sex once. She loved every second of it.
You western bitches don't know how to treat your women no more, no wonder they choose us over you, lol

>the fuck do i do?

R.U.N.!!!!!!!!!

This. Bitch is clearly unbalanced

Bitches! You can't go around stabbing people. This shit has gone too far. Seriously, the pendulum shall swing the other way if you're all acting like idiots. Soon there will be no regard for sexual misconduct.

YA THINK! >:(

how do people like this get girlfriends?
I'm not le nice guy but I have to be better than THIS, come on.

Stabs look all bruised up a day or two after. That is normal. Do not be alarmed when it starts looking like that.

*how do people like this get boyfriends?

No. A woman can use deadly force in self defense against a would be rapist. You stop being rapists.

Actual law enforcement here

Punching somebody is OK

Maiming somebody is assault.

She maimed you.

Take HER to jail

That's exactly WHY they get the girl. Nobody likes a pussy, no matter how many times media tells you that they do

Come now. Agreed a slap would be more appropriate. But me too and all that. He's gonna live. No need to get the cops.. fuck, what if she calls first?

ITT: Women and retards are on damage control while trying to manipulate a situation where a women for some reason stabs her boyfriend after she failed to conduct an actual communicative sentence.

Well, I know that you are a troll, but still. That wasn't a rape attempt, now was it?

Guess it's kill or be killed

Strike first OP

You could have died

Quit being a retard. You can't use deadly force because somebody did something that you didn't like.

Take a vacation in Russia and beat the living shit out of her, then dump her. It's legal there

ITT: an incel wanna be rapist advocates rape obsessively by posting nonstop

self defense is not attacking someone for doing something you didn't like

rapists deserve the prison butt fucking

Maybe you should try to talk and patch things up since you each have legal dirt on each other. Maybe it was just reflexive. Some girls think you're invisible. And that can be scary for them or just make it ok to over do shit. I had one break my ribs when I was minding my own business. I think she liked me.

Yes it was. She said no and he ignored it.

Stop samefagging. Everyone can see you for the troll you are.

You obviously do not know the law. I know that you are mostly immune to it.

Self defense is stopping a rapist from raping you when he wouldn't stop at your first no.

Not the same fag

Actually they pray a lot in prison.

Ever been there?

Who here is a lesbian?

He did strike first by touching her against her consent. She defended herself against that.

>Posters: 20
And it's been that way for the last hour. There's either two of you larping as a woman or you are a samefag. Either way, stop it

Isn't that calibrated differently for an established lover?

No. never expressed approval at his actions and from his own telling she usually just froze up at his disregard of her and he took that for consent. Freezing up is not consent, it's a reaction out of fear and feelings of impotency. That just aggravates his situation.

I do not understand your Jow Forums wizardry. Me and another fag were accused of being the same, and we are not. I am a noob and don't know what an incel is. Not sure on ITT

Yeah, you're a rapist. Go kill yourself.

Well fuck, you can put every married man in jail. I'm pretty sure my wife would wonder what's up if I quit trying to fool around. How romantic. Is that ok is I smack your ass? Would you allow me to spoon? I'm coming out of the shower, if that's ok with you.

Pretending to be retarded, huh? Strategy as old as Jow Forums itself

Stop playing a victim. If a woman says no, you stop. It's that simple and yet men always manage to conjure up idiotic scenarios regarding consent. Just stop if she says no. If she was just playing coy, she'll tell you and then you can continue.

That is the second time I got that complement. Really, I'm a noob. Anyway. I'm outa this lesbian pit.

>If a woman says no, you stop
You honestly believe this? People like you are the reason incels exist.
> If she was just playing coy, she'll tell you and then you can continue.
Did you ever had sex? If you stop when she tells you, she'll just lose interest. Fucking virgins, I swear...

So you'd rather rape women. Good to know.

If I said no and my bf didn't stop not only I would stab him, I would also run to the police to have him arrested and rot in jail. No, I don't give a shit if I was being coy and told you to continue before, sex now is not sex before and now I'm not being coy and I want you to stop, so you stop or I'll defend myself from a rapist with whatever means I can. Rule of the relationship is my consent is never to be taken for granted.

This what’s great about Islam women stop being whores by seducing men or they are stoned to death

Yes, and you can tell by the fact she's relaxed and smiling at you, and playing around. I always play this game with my boyfriend, just going "Oh no just stahhhhppp" while laughing and playfully pushing him away. That's fine. When I tell him "please stop, I feel bad" with a normal or upset tone, he stops.
It's not that hard to get it.

Exactly. When the tone is sober and you can just see that the girl is not into it, then you stop
So you are a bipolar psycho. Good to know. Have fun with limp wristed cucks and cats. Although we both know that you lie. I knew plenty of "I'm a strong woman, I'll stab ya" girls. And all of them liked it rough
It's not rape if she's just being coy and wants it anyway

Maybe you should have not tried to rape your gf. That's why I never touch my gf, even if she asks. You never know when it's trap

>ITT: a few normal people and 2 rapists advocating rape

obvious bait is obvious - gtfo

>I knew plenty of "I'm a strong woman, I'll stab ya" girls. And all of them liked it rough
Many such cases!

Unironically this

This thread is fucking disgusting. No wonder you guys are virgins

Expect nobody is advocating rape

This thread is honest and I'll let you in on a secret

We aren't virgins.

It's a joke about the kids that browse this site (which they arent up right now)

I see you must be new here.

How does it feel to be this new?

Oh shit

What's up virgins!

I mean no harm

Fantastic!

>stabbed by gf
>virgin
wut

She has to talk, OP can't guess what the fuck is going through her head.

Fuck off

>No penetration
>No dick
>No sex of any kind
>Somehow this is rape

You need your brain checked, user.

hahaha get ready to be called a rapist by all your social circle. time to change life

>If she was just playing coy, she'll tell you and then you can continue
What a way to kill the mood

Way to be a rapist

+1. You extract smiles from me.

I don't think you know what rape is or even have a remote understanding of how human interaction works. Idiots like yourself are why women reporting real sexual assault are less likely to be taken seriously.