Booty

Got a small butt. At what point is it a nice butt? What makes a butt a nice butt?

Attached: 20190116_200324~2.jpg (1713x1797, 246K)

If that’s your booty then it’s literally perfect and ideal

If it’s not and you have hank hill ass then idk

Small is best. It's the shape that counts. "Flat" is bad, so is fat, even if it's just a little fat. This is highly fixable with exercise. Women who work out have amazing asses.

Thnx. The pic is mine. I feel like its flat

This is true, maybe i should start going to the gym

Who cares really.

Do barbell squats and deadlifts every day

I guess a roundness and a defined projection away from the legs. Like there is actually fat/muscle there more than just conforming to the bone structure.

booty is good for keeping your pants up without a belt.

literally nobody cares unless you're trying to become a model or some shit.

Noted

First of all OP nice ass. Second of all, all buts are nice buts to specific people like i like tiny asses but alot of the people i know people that want larger asses yada yada yada. be you and keep what you got.

Thanks user.. I didn't expect compliments.

Yeah, the shape is more important than the size. Yours is definitely nice but any other angles to confirm?

There is nothing at all wrong with a small butt. Just keep it Jow Forums and it will look great

>3 days a week

ftfy

Agreed on more angles. That’s a really nice looking butt

Butts are the same as boobs. Shapely and perky is more important than size

You're getting a lot of compliments because these guys would think a dead hooker on the side of the road was hot.

thats where you are wrong. you have different preferences than us so accept it and move on and nice ass OP

I can't even find where the lower back ends and the ass starts.

If you're not fat then guys will automatically say you have a nice body. The standards aren't that high for women, especially on a board of incels.

I'm a guy and I have a more shapely ass than OP. Not even the instagram angle is able to hide how mannish her ass is.

That's the most flattering angle someone with pancake ass can show.

OP theres someone samefagging across the board here. Don't listen to them and just know your butt is fine. Nobody cares.

1 day a week of ass exercises is all it takes so don't worry about it.

It looks fine.
Keep wearing underwear that goes over the cheek and curves over. It helps make your butt look rounder overall

m or f?

>What makes a butt a nice butt?
If I get to touch it.

Are you a female (male) or female (female)?

models are flat as fuck and normal straight males love a nice butt on a female
also i hear women like male butts but im male so i dont really care

I was born with a vagina and agree to identify as a female

Samefagging .. I like that word haha. Thanks.

Thank you for your honesty

Good ass is about shape. It is easier to have shape with a fat ass. But a small one with shape as picture above is mighty fine.

id sniff it

It's all subjective, OP. I'm an ass man. Your ass would never be enough for me. it's cute, but it is a little girl's ass. My woman has an ASS. I mean a suffocate me to death with that ass kind of ass.

Haha i respect that

This is a stupid premise, because the dead hooker could still be hot, ableist scum.

its a cute butt but most guys want a little more meat back there. prolly do some squats or something. if i loved you though itd be enough

I'm going to tell you honestly user, I'm going to fap to that butt.
It's a petite ass, it reminds me of my gf's.
I like laying my head on it.

Attached: 1541084666574.jpg (473x587, 57K)

When I could eat it out.
When I could fuck it sometimes.
When I could feel it from the cheeks and grab them whenever I please.
When I could slap it.
When I could rub it.
When I could bury my face into it and motorboat.
When my face gets sat on comfortably.

Anything more? I dunno.

Booty is in the eye of the beholder, i like it, but ass isnt something i care much about.

Dudes, that's an Australian trap, I had more pics of him but I deleted discord and lost all other pics, but somehow this one survived
Pic related it's him, I recognize that butt

Attached: 20181031_014236.jpg (5312x2988, 2.46M)

Hm. Maybe I'm gay?

Are you a man and do you like penis?

Yes and no. In that order. But I thought that ass was ok.

This is a dudes ass

No shit and all these clueless homos were white knighting him yesterday, fucking pathetic.