Go to community college

>Go to community college
>Choose STEM major
>knocked out all lower division coursework
>Reject FAFSA financial aid because you can spend it all at CC without ever stepping foot at university
>Take advantage of CC specific aid programs (such as the BOG or Board of Governors waiver fee) to pay for units
>Work as a part time math/science tutor to pay for books and supplies
>Exit CC with zero debt and an associates degree or two
>Apply, get accepted, and enroll in a university for upper division coursework
>Enjoy all of your FAFSA because you didn't access it at community college
>Work hard to get good grades at uni, get rewarded with internships and scholarships, finish degree path, go get a job
>Hello 60k starting salary
>Completely debt free
Trade school is also based, but if that is not what you want to do then everyone should follow this basic path. Literally free ticket to decent middle class/upper middle class life.

Community College is a fucking bargain if you take full advantage of it.

Attached: deborahbudd_crisserbug.jpg (1800x1200, 905K)

t. boomer
fuck off with your memes
>work hard
>get good grades
>finish degress
>get a good job
yes OP it works JUST like that. a pure magic trick, never fails.
quit spamming this life meme that tricks kids into thinking that life works this way.

what if someone wants debt, or doesn't want a good job?
how do you even define a "good job"?
a good job is one that only pays well?
seriously, fuck off with your shitty life-coach advice.
allow people to make the decisions they want and suffer and deal with their mistakes.

>Go to community college
>Stay there for 6 years
>drop out no degree

Shit was depressin me yo

>yes OP it works JUST like that. a pure magic trick, never fails.

yeah notice how the goal posts have moved
I saw boomers saying over a decade ago to "just major in STEM"
then it became "just major in STEM, go to CC first" after the explosion in tuition costs became undeniable
now it's "just major in STEM, go to CC first, just be competitive for internships" because competition for the supposedly abundant STEM jobs is so vicious
as if fucking $60k after doing everything right is even a decent salary, that's barely above median income

Attached: a literal boomer magazine.jpg (1620x2160, 862K)

I love taking advantage of things

>go to state college
>FAFSA pays for the entire thing
>even some money left over, so i got paid to get a bachelors degree
>studied accounting so i land a job fairly easily
>make good money for someone straight out of college
>company wants to send me to get a masters so i can sit for the CPA exam

I don't understand those people who complain about getting into six-figures of debt for their meme degree. Life is merciless to people who let the wind push them around, rather than consciously blazing their own trail.

Fafsa money for CC and University are separate you fucktard. I used Pell grants for both.

Don't forget that with the military you can learn a trade and get the GI bill for a degree. Employers love veterans too.

Excellent copypasta, but wheres the NETWORKING?

>bitching about making 60k
Relative to how people lived for most of humanity’s existence.... that’s really good. Geez modern man is sooo fucking weak. You can’t even fathom the amount of hard work and skill it takes to make it. Fucking losers

>Community College

All this is going to show your employers is that you aren't properly indoctrinated and thus problematic

Automatic blacklist

>that's barely above median income

HOUSEHOLD income, faggot.
Try looking up personal income.
No wonder you can't manage to get a good job or understand shit

My mom is a professor at community college and bitches about you niggers that waste her and her colleagues time constantly failing, and then trying to cause drama to get the grades they want. Fucking niggers

How many people on here had 3.9-4.0 GPAs in relevant fields and couldn't find employment at least within an entry level or parallel career after applying to over 1000 jobs in a couple years?

You're from California. I'm a Californian also. But, after I left I learned that most other states aren't like that. I never paid more that 1000 per quarter on tuition. In the state I'm in now tuition costs around 2000+ a semester or more if you live out of county.

What meme state school did you go to? My bsba program covers the cpa requirements.

You're Canadian. GPA is irrelevant in Canada though. As long as you're Muslim or some other minority, then you're guaranteed a job. But if you're white, then you're screwed.

I could not get a pell grant or any financial aid for my degree.

About 70% of the kids were on free rides due to being some kind of nigger. None of them ever graduated. Worst part is being paired with a washout

Because they are legally forced to give veterans hiring preference. Unless they were drafted I don't understand how your volunteer choice gives someone hiring preference when it's completely unrelated to the job.

$60k is nothing when you have to live in an expensive metropolitan area in order to work
fucking security guards make $55k in the county that I live in

>Went to CC because cheap and all degrees need basic maths and sciences why pay a fortune at private school to take these.
>Graduated with AS Degree in IT
>3.8 GPA
>Transfer Scholarship offered at private school for 15k/year for good grades
>Graduated Private school with only 16k Loans
>Internships during school
>Government Contractor now making 160k/year
>Loans Payed off within first year.

It's that easy

your momma a ho. She gives out B, B and Cs for thicc BBCs

Congrats on doing all this years after the whole internet knew higher education in the US is a scam to create usury and debt slavery. It's a shame an entire generation had to get fucked for life before the word got out.

IME there is a certain mindset that seems to almost exclusively belong to vets. Maybe because I only ever get exposed to successful ones, but they have always been a pleasure to work with in the past, and make some of the best engineers I've ever employed.

You do realize you have to pay back FAFSA money you mongoloid?

Lmfao it does work exactly like that. If you got bad grades and didn’t work hard then you’re not going places. I spent 5,000 on a nursing degree at ivy tech and got all A’s because I studied, now I’m head nurse on the ward because I put in effort and get rewarded for it. If you want to be a nigger and get everything for free, have fun. I’m going to work hard and enjoy my nice life.

>never finished hs I lied said I was homeschooled to recruiters
>Decided I wanted a stem job
> Got shit load of certs over 3 years
> Making 80k mid twenties no debt senpai

>wagecucking is good
fuck off

if you think getting a CPA is "blazing a trail" you need to get out of the house more

>Go to college
>Get shitty non related degree that was pointless
>Say fuck it and apply for an internship at my moms work with her recommendations
>Be straight white male
>Also be autistic
>Become diversity hire to improve “neurodiversity”
>After 1 year internship, earning 70k a year and get treated like a baby at work
This is the life bros, college was pointless though.

I always love these threads because it's always people embellishing their life to make it look like they made it when they're full of shit.

But user then you would get the (((college experiance)))

Do you really think 60k is low? How much do you make and do you get by just fine? My guess is you work part time and make 15 a year. Well, 4 times is that is a pretty good salary. Honestly you can live just fine on 35-40k a year, just move out of the coasts. Ocean isn’t worth a lifetime of debt. Here in Indiana, 45k will get you everything you’ll ever need. NEED. Not wants.

Hell I live in Michigan and make 26k a year and live very comfortably. People just spend their money on the dumbest shit trying to impress others.

I've got hired constantly at all Brown and all white factories and I'm the definition of a caker

What certs

>Do you really think 60k is low?

won't even get you a competent sysadmin where I live
let alone a decent software engineer

>neurodiversity

Yes now Jow Forumsacks can get jobs!

As long as you have a bachelors, the cia will hire you as an analyst. If you have a relevant computer degree you’ll make 100k min no questions asked. Making 160k as a government contractor is doable as a software engineer with a decent resume. Sorry if this is a shock but some people work hard and get rewarded for it. No one is handing them jobs, we all applied ourselves and submitted resumes. It’s that easy.

I’m talking about getting paid not hiring people. Move out of the city and 60k is a lot. A 30 minute drive to work is worth not paying 2000 a month mortgage. I got a 4 bed 2 bath in the country for 120k. WORTH it.

>t. boomer
I got my aviation degree with high school and college scholarships and FAFSA. My αερ frat brothers set me up with scanned copies of the latest text books, I wrote term papers for them. My dad ( a great boomer) put my last year of lab fees on his credit card and gave me a spring break party in Costa Rica on the condition I graduated. I did, with honors, 3.7 GPA

College is just as much about gaming the system as the system is about gouging you.

>go to college
>get phd in chemistry
>only jobs are might as well have stopped at BS and just worked
College is a sadistic meme.

I love these threads when people think if they don't work hard they cant be successful. It's ok user.

>Every 9 months I get 10% retention bonus
>End of year I get up to 10% performance bonus.

Attached: wool.jpg (704x153, 16K)

>I don't understand those people who complain about getting into six-figures of debt for their meme degree
Not all of us have mommy and daddy to sign a nice fat check for us or cosign loans, you faggot. The only financial aid I was getting was 7500 A YEAR. I had to pay to pay for everything else out of pocket, shit that I slaved away 3 years at a crappy fast food place to save up. And surprise surprise I ran out of money and with no way of getting more financial aid from anyone I ended up having to leave college. So shut the fuck up nigger not everyone is as lucky as you.

OSCP
Mcsa
RHCSA
Elearnsec PTP and PTS
A+
Network+
Linux+
Security+

Go back when you save more money. Your credits don’t disappear, but you do have to retake science ones 7 years later, I think.

>dont research what jobs your degree can get you
>complain about it when you dont get what you were expecting

God i fucking hate millenials so fucking much

i've been at my cc for 10 years, 1 a.s and 1 a.a with less then 12 credits between either to finish cause i love my pell grants, did a 2 year trade program and another 1 year cert program, I stay for the emotionally unstable pussy though.

>a competent sysadmin
That doesn't sound like a new grad position.

You had a plan, that’s why you don’t have debt. If more people had a GODAMN PLAN then we wouldn’t have to “forgive” college debt. Good moves user.

>work at CIA as analyst
The absolute state of this board

Attached: IMG_1120.jpg (716x768, 79K)

Well the market also took a giant shit near graduation, but still, after 5 years of slave labor, it's not too much to ask for a job that can support a family. Not to worry, asian/indian bugmen are filling the void at universities.

>unironically believing that majoring in something locks you into a specific career like a fucking cartoon

god i hate underage trumpcucks so fucking much

I got suicidal depression and flunked out. It's funny too because they didn't give any fucks, until they were worried I was going to shoot up the place because they were monitoring my internet history and I started going to Jow Forums back when it was good.

why do flyover bumfucks think everyone would be content living in some dirt plot in the middle of nowhere surrounded by other inert-brain flyover bumfucks making just enough to raise a family and nothing else

some people want the metropolitan lifestyle and it's not okay that economic elites are gentrifying the fuck out of the very few decent and big cities in the world

enjoy your salary cap by 40

t. management consultant

Absolutely embarrassing

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Except working before taking fafsa hurts your score, AND community college was by far the worst decision I've ever made. I worked full time and went to school only for my degree to take longer AND my fafsa sucked because I was working 50 hours a week.

yeah anyone can transition from any degree to a... sales or administrative position!

try making it to an actual fucking good carreer path without a high performance very specific degree and internship these days

>bad grades and didnt work hard in school will get you no where

Speak for yourself, I cashed 82k my first year. Work smart and focus on extracurriculars/work experience during college

60k in the middle of nowhere is not the same as 60k in an overpriced city. While I tend to agree with you that things are improving it mist be said cost of living fluctuations make a salary number by itself meaningless.

i'm happy living in suburbia just outside the big cities but I see these kids moving to sao paulo or paris and having to live in shared houses with 10 other people or settle for the square footage of a closet and it's not okay

economic elites are using the allure of metropolitan spaces in a predatory fashion and the job of the government is to skew market-oriented solutions in favor of the people, not of fucking landlords

how do you know fafsa is paying?

>the allure of metropolitan spaces in a predatory fashion
>work all day
>spend all money earned in the time you have off
>delay/forego families
Freedom!

At this point if you are going to college and not doing CC first to knock out all the pre req classes you are a retard. I still see kids doing it, blindly going to an out of state uni not even sure about what they want to major in. Unbelievable.

He's obviously a nigmutt

>not doing CC first to knock out all the pre req classes you are a retard
Not always that simple. Not everything transfers, and CC may not inflate grades as much as uni, which can tax the gpa.

if you're a gregarious and energetic person, the sheer scale of metropolitan demographics and economics offer you the best shot at finding your ideal partner and build a network, that can serve as bases to build a better life elsewhere later on your life

also if you go hyper jewish mode you can reduce your non-rent+utilities expenses to virtually 0 in the metropolis by resorting to sample hunting, dumpster scavenging and crashing events

it's not for everyone but it's like you rural bumfucks think people are attracted to big cities because of the traffic and the rats

The college I transfered to had the assumption that you were taking generals along with the degree coursework, which severely fucked me over since I already had all the generals completed. I had to take a shit ton of filler courses to keep finacial aid, and I couldn't take the courses when I needed them because they weren't being offered. What should have been 1 - 2 years to get a degree was turning into 3+ when I already spent 2 getting my associates degree. Fuck college it's such a fucking kike scam.

Sure, if you live like a rat, it's where it is at. They just need to temper the meme that working hard at college is a guarantee at a high paying job later, because it isn't for everyone.

>get my class 2 sec license
>work as night guard for school for 60k
>go to traid school for elec
>get 80k as journeymen
>become master
>get payed 100k
>when i retire i can do easy night security officer job againand make 60k while also livvibg off my savings
Thanks milestone electric you guys pay alot
Thanks milestone electric you guys pay alot

>Literally free ticket to decent middle class/upper middle class life.

>(((politicians and businessmen))) give women voting rights and jobs
>wages halved because workforce doubles
>(((politicians and businessmen))) open border and move all factories to chinkland
>wages halved because jobs dissappear
>(((politicians and businessmen))) open border with spicland and spics flood the country
>wages halved because workforce doubles

>Be me
>Also in college
>Also at a trade school
>Scholarship money is paying for all my expenses rn
>Unemployed
>No one wants to hire me when I finish my degree because I'll be overqualified

>No one wants to hire me when I finish my degree because

the company receives no tax deduction or monetary grant for hiring whites

I live in the burbs as well and purchased a home. I don't know what you're going on about. What is wrong with living in a peaceful neighborhood without city scum shitting up the whole area?

What I find more unbelievable is that you think the vast majority of people are even able to figure out something they really want to do, as if everyone does. Jesus, lol. The whole thing is set up to fuck you.

If I claim to be 1/16th Indian, do you think I could do better?

I completely agree with OP. I am a former community college student body president, now at a top university finishing things up.

I sincerely believe that the best way to approach college at all is by completing all of your lower division at CC then transferring to a home state uni. It is a huge waste to start right out of highschool at uni.

Attached: 1536038932098.jpg (480x320, 19K)

Too bad Baby Boomers didn't bother to tell anyone about this until half a generation had made this mistake

I went to UTSA (basically a community college) and then transferred to UT Austin. Majored in Mechanical Engineering and have a job lined up with DuPont as a Maintenance and Reliability Engineer around $95,000. Only problem is its in the Baytown area, but I'll manage.

Did this exactly, but stopped after CC. Got a cert, some experience, have changed jobs twice in the last 15yrs, make ~75k

I can tell you from experience, do a good job, stand out from the rest, and you'll succeed.

You are an unbridled faggot. What OP said is true and you just lead a miserable and pathetic life. In all honesty you should just drink some antifreeze you pathetic faggot.

Some CPAs I know love to party

Exactly. MURSE pills is the way to go. I am about to finish my 3rd semester. Hopefully get a job in the ICU first try. Im also a medic so hopefully that will help.

>>what if somone wants debt, or doesn't want a good job?
???
>>how do you even define a "good job"?
A good job is something that pays $80,000+ starting out of college and is something you enjoy

>Implying that anywhere decent will even accept your application
Not if you're a straight white guy
>Tens of millions of Mexicans in labor positions (somewhere in the 80-90 million range)
>White collar positions are dominated by Jews, women and Asians

>>Exit CC with zero debt and an associates degree or two

Why would you get 2? Well I guess the AS degree in Math and AS degree in Physics are practically identical...

Maybe try to find a place in bellaire. Commute is contraflow at least, so traffic should be better.

>A good job is something that pays $80,000+ starting out of college and is something you enjoy
And something you actually needed your degree for to minimize competition.

>lol I'm going work for the next 40 years breaking my back and damaging my body in the elements, I bet you educated employees feel real fucking dumb in your climate-controlled, mentally-stimulating jobs

Yeah man, you sure showed us

Attached: 6TRMdVF.jpg (400x299, 40K)

Lol I'm a community college dropout and I make 60k working 40 hour weeks. Sux 2 b u

I'm a straight white male.

You have to pick a field and stick with it. Do whatever you can to get your foot in the door somewhere. Once in, prove yourself.

Also don't forget you can start your own business. You don't HAVE to work for anyone.

>>Graduated with AS Degree in IT
>>Government Contractor now making 160k/year

You clearly don't know what IT is.

Good for you, user! Good luck!

Attached: 1566848998181.jpg (1722x2048, 436K)

>factories

L M F A O

Might as well...

> free uni because living in Germany
> get Masters degree in CS
> internships, study abroad for a year, three good paying 'working student' jobs (programming)
> finish degree with 1.35 (no idea how that translates to GPA)
> get a job at a local company (around 15000 employees) in RnD (programming in Java and Scala, industrial automation)
> Starting at 72k a year (IG Metal plus bonus)

I did reasonably well so far but I still can't imagine buying a house here. That would cost at least half a million (southern Germany) and I don't want to live in debt for the next decades.

>I don't want to live in debt for the next decades.
At least with a house you are building capital v. pissing away rent (assuming loan terms are reasonable).

It works if you pick a STEM degree that is in demand