One of the most interesting takeaways about the hearing that the media aren't talking about

One of the most interesting takeaways about the hearing that the media aren't talking about.

Cohen attacked everything about Donald Trump but when asked if he witnessed or knew of Russian collision he said "no". Cohen has no reason to lie about that in fact it would probably help him if he did say Trump was in with the Russian government.

Trump shared just about everything with Cohen even his financial records and he never saw proof of "Russian collision"

Attached: michael-cohen-hearing.jpg (2500x1667, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DmKyyPqJtFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Russian collision"
When are you goddamn morons going to realize this was never for one goddamn second about "Russian collision". From before the investigations until today all of this was about undermining and attacking Trump. Stop being so fucking goddamn stupid.

Jesus, how Trump could even work with a guy who has such face?

reeeeeeeeee!

Funny thing is hearing saying the exact same talking points and trigger words used by the media. Who wrote this guys script?

>>"Russian collision"
>When are you goddamn morons going to realize this was never for one goddamn second about "Russian collision".
Correct, heres two good documentary explaining the actual collusion
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=DmKyyPqJtFE

So are you one of the morons that believe "Russian collusion" means hacking voting machines or bots on Facebook? Because it's a lot bigger than that.

It's so big, it had no tangible effect whatsoever hahaha

Why is Cohen allowed to lie, and by law, not purjor himself? It's almost like it's part of some plan or something...

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-070409_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 700K)

He didn't say that moron.
He said he didn't have "documented" proof.
I'm sure Mueller knows whats up.

Cope harder, retard. All you lefty dumbfucks have been crying about "muh russia" since day 1. Fuck off.

Attached: 1517451313875.jpg (570x587, 43K)

>Another day, another revelation that yet another avenue yielded no validation of your crimes against citizen's rights.
>"I-I'm s-sure Mueller know's w-what's-s-sup..."

>its so big it had no tangible effect whatsoever hahaha
This is what I'm getting at about you actually being the bigger moron. It doesnt matter if it would have effected election results or not. That doesnt mean collusion didnt exist and that laws were not broken. There are multiple laws and campaign violations that could have been broken. We already know of some with his son, and his son in law. Paying a foreign entity for hacked information is without a doubt criminal.

>pretends Felix Slater isn't a thing
go cry on your maga pillow retard

How is that evidence of the sort of collusion mueller is supposedly investigating?

I'd like to hear your retard logic on the matter

That doesnt mean collusion didnt exist and that laws were not broken
No, that lack of evidence is what determines that. Maybe the fact that a FISA warrant had to be obtained through fraudulent methods has something to do with the general lack of evidence as well.

>The lack of evidence
That you havent seen numbnuts. Are you part of the investigation lol. You have STDS (Sucking Trumps Dick Syndrome). At this point, if you are still that delusional to believe Trump is an honest man looking out for America's best interests, you are a fucking dumbass. If Trump had actually accomplished anything I could understand you defending him, but he hasnt done nothing but put whitey farther back and has assured us we will be replaced. Do you need me to provide evidence?

Attached: 1551124699714.png (521x298, 30K)

>That you havent seen numbnuts. Are you part of the investigation lol.
are you? because you're arguing as if you're privy to it all.

You wouldnt be putting the cart before the horse, would you?

How fucking stupid are you people? You never cease to impress in that regard.

Also, that was specifically stated in relation tot he FISA warrant, which the nunes memo proved was obtained via fraudulent means. It's corroboration is literally self-referential

>could have

Whoa. Are you okay?

Did you watch sports before posting this? The media have in fact been talking about this.

Attached: 1550811662396.png (419x249, 6K)

You are claiming a man is innocent based on what? I'm saying there is an ongoing investigation that you have no information access too, so how can you say there's nothing? Is it because you think his sleight is clean?
>are you? because you're arguing as if you're privy to it all.
Stfu faggot, you are the one acting like there is nothing there, even though you dont know. I'm simply stating that there is a good chance there is, based on him and the fact that obviously "Russian collusion" doesnt mean hacking voting machines and Russian bots, like what your simplistic mind is only able to fathom. Please continue to suck his dick and maybe all the bad will go away.

arent you supposed to be in the atg thread, larping as a trump hating nazi? and not screaming about MUH RUSSIA!!
lol honestly i liked you trannys better when you were being your lib selves

>You are claiming a man is innocent based on what?
Good lord, is this how retard think shit works now?
I assume he's innocent because his rights are my rights, and because we have a pretty well establish system for determining guilt, which has not been used to such ends at this point.

I just want to point out again real quick that the shills literally think Trump's INNOCENCE needs to be proven, and not his guilt.

Show face user