Subscribe to tommy robbison

> be me
> made a tommy robbison thread the other day
> someone suggests a sub to tommy robbison campaign
> decide why not
also so far ive seen he only had a hebrew name and he changed that so i dont think he is a jew and he has done some good docs against some big tech companys
> ok lets try to get this thing going
lets try to go with #SubToTommy

Attached: download (18).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXSPaVktj7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k5LLluhhj4k
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/12/tommy-robinson-quilliam-foundation-questions-motivation
archive.fo/zoLAs
vice.com/da/article/jm9eqy/quilliam
archive.fo/50bRm
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/03/tommy-robinson-claims-quilliam-paid-him-to-leave-edl_n_8710834
thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/3838990/tommy-robinson-jailed-edl-leader-change-name/
archive.fo/vrvwT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jew lover

The man's legendary
A dirty story needs telling
It's also a good teaching aide watching lefties abandon logic and reason.

t. hope not hate

Bish i aint no fuggin sub imma dom mufagga

>The man's legendary
pic related

Attached: tommy.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

t. room temperature IQ

he's not Jewish, but let's say he got money from them or something like that or whatever the argument is. He still says the right stuff and is moving things in the right direction

#SubToTommy

ad-hominem etc etc.

Wish I was Tommeh
Struttin thru the town
Spittin on the muzzies
Then porkin Lucy Brown
Spreadin those firm cheeks
Slammin her hard
Enjoyin her cries of pain
Cuz I forgot the fuckin lard
Oooooooooo Tommeh Tommeh

>ad-hominem
>using gift shop shirt as your alleged attack
IQ dropping lower

wow one minute eight seconds. did george soros upgrade your processor?
>antifabot standard picture #1

Attached: look at me john.png (595x629, 515K)

Attached: DesubIyXUAAj424.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

>antifabot standard picture #2
now post the cartoon one with the text on the right

gonna get me one of these

Attached: Israel-T-Shirt-Mossad-Black_large.jpg (600x600, 28K)

>antifabot standard picture #2
responding with 'Uhhhh epic antifa uses those XD :D LOL" doesn't disprove my images retard.

and then the one with the laughing pepe on a shitty infograph

same
>calls everyone jews
>hey you cant call me a commie >:(
fuck off antifag commie

>Subscribe to tommy robbison
No

Attached: 1543950225714.jpg (1065x1431, 159K)

>fugg off gommie :D
continuing to ignore the point. absolute state of you.

>new process started

i'm not "disproving your images". what would be the point? this board does not support intellectual debate.
it's more about pointing out that your behaviour is identical to a bot. every thread, same fucking four pictures, posted literally one or two minutes after the thread starts.
now stop being such a rude little bot or i'll terminate your process

>what would be the point? this board does not support intellectual debate.
It certainly doesn't when people like you can't even follow the sticky.

ah yes the sticky
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
about half the threads on here at any time do not "follow the sticky".

just doing what you did commie

>your behaviour is identical to a bot
behaviour? I called Tommy a zionist Jew because he is. That's not some autistic Jow Forums conspiracy, he literally is a Zionist who loves Judaism and the state of Israel. Fact, not opinion.
>same fucking four pictures
have you ever disproved any of these pictures or do you just call them bots? Ever wonder why the same pictures keep coming up?

>jooooooo
t. hope not hate

t. epic shill :D

Subscribed.
I love Israel man. Shalom shalom shalom shalom

>have you ever disproved any of these pictures or do you just call them bots?
what's to disprove? that tommy robinson owns a t-shirt which you can buy on the internet?
that he has the same stance towards israel that most major political parties do, including the US president?

>Ever wonder why the same pictures keep coming up?
because you're a fucking bot

t. epic joo
thanks mohamed

>about half the threads on here at any time do not "follow the sticky".
While this is true I hope you aren't trying to suggest that the fact that other people shitpost somehow gives you a free pass to do the same.

fuck off. he's a zionist cunt

he's taking down the videos of him swearin alligience to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=HXSPaVktj7Y

this link still up

around 1.00 is when he admits talking to Netenyahu. worth watching the whole video it's crazy. He truly is a cunt

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR DO NOT SUBSCRIBE OR SUPPORT THIS TRAITOR

>he has the same stance towards Israel that most major political parties do
yes. he loves Israel. that's literally my point.
>because you're a fucking bot
i could say the same thing for you.

He's nothing but a kvetching and trouble making kike. People like him and Shapiro will lead gentiles to nothing but further subversion. Stay far away from empowering these types.

Revealed: the hidden global network behind Tommy Robinson
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march

The investigation has established that:

A Philadelphia-based thinktank, the Middle East Forum (MEF), acknowledges it has spent about $60,000 (£47,000) on Robinson’s legal fees and demonstrations staged in London earlier this year. A senior MEF executive has been closely involved in preparations for this weekend’s march, though the thinktank said she was there in a personal capacity.

A US tech billionaire, Robert Shillman, financed a fellowship that helped pay for Robinson to be employed in 2017 by a rightwing Canadian media website, the Rebel Media, on a salary of about £5,000 a month.

A small Australian rightwing group, Australian Liberty Alliance, says it has helped fund Robinson, but did not disclose how much.

A New York City-based thinktank, the Gatestone Institute, has published a succession of articles supporting Robinson’s cause.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center (DHFC), a California-based thinktank that describes itself as a “school for political warfare”, has published a series of pieces defending Robinson, and has lobbied for him to address US politicians.

>can /pol guess the common factor in the forces behind Tommy?
Jow Forums was right

Tommy Robison? Never heard of him, only Stephen Lennon

He was paid by UK government terrorist Majid Nawaz. He can fuck off.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/oct/12/tommy-robinson-quilliam-foundation-questions-motivation
archive.fo/zoLAs
vice.com/da/article/jm9eqy/quilliam
archive.fo/50bRm
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/12/03/tommy-robinson-claims-quilliam-paid-him-to-leave-edl_n_8710834
thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/3838990/tommy-robinson-jailed-edl-leader-change-name/
archive.fo/vrvwT

Attached: Maajid Nawaz Hate Hoax.jpg (1242x1872, 460K)

None of these kikes ever have an authentic rise. Not Shapiro or Milo. Not Tommy Kike Robinson either.

They are always funded for subversion. Why don't they ever talk about their sugar daddies?

Interesting to see the Rosenwalds of Sears Roebuck wealth backing him. I wonder if they have a deeper purpose beyond Kosher Nationalism.

I would consider my self kinda far right but im not racist how do i survive on Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 1.10.11 PM.png (375x393, 10K)

it's shady as fuck

He's mossad even though he was exposing Muslim pedos if he doesn't denounce Jewish organ trafficking pedos he can die

Lets all subscribe and pray for Israel.
The greatest nation on the earth.
May our jew 'tommy Robinson' fight for israel forever and ever.
Shalom all.

>Yeah lads, forget about the Pakis raping, terrorising, invading our country and being absolutely shit people in general. Tommy wore a mossad tshirt! It's not because he's a dopey normalfag that noticed Jews take shit from Pakis too, he's unironically a spy.
Absolute state of Jow Forums

Has Kikebook made up a decent excuse yet?

Who should we subscribe to? Who should we support?

Tommy Robinson fights mass migration, islamization and censorship. What should he not be doing, other than saying that he supports Israel?

Tommy Robinson doesn't talk about Israel though, he fights for a Civic nationalist Britain.

In what way is he fighting for Israel? By fighting Islamization in Britain?

He's unironically a spy.

this

>he changed his name to a less recognizably Jewish one befire starting his career getting white men to out themselves and on the radar of the security services
>This is proof he isn't a jew

Attached: tommy robinson redpill 2.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

>'' It says it in the Koran ''
> Yes senpai.
> " It says it in the Talmud "
> Don't be racist senpai.

It's not Jow Forums, it's shills. They act like Tommy Robinson have some kind of hidden Zionist agenda when he's perfectly open about his positions. There is also at least one prominent poster trying to discourage people from supporting him because he is "working class".

How the fuck is "Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon" a Jewish name? Kill yourself shill

DESU it sounds kinda irish even tho i absoluty suck at geting names even tho im pretty irish

Does tommy put israel over england? Does he favor tax dollars going to israel? Does he want british soldiers fighting and dying for israel?

Whether he's jewish or a Zionist or paid by them, or not, may not matter. Plenty of retarded neocons don't get a penny but shill constantly.

exposed bbc recently with evidence. did david duke do that? no, he was getting secret payments by (((them))) to further erode support of conservatives by normies.

fuck off. tommy's new doc is a breakthrough

you are pushing this in bad faith. d&c bullshit. i dont like the mossad shit myself but he is waking people up. you are a d&c shill

>Does tommy put israel over england? Does he favor tax dollars going to israel? Does he want british soldiers fighting and dying for israel?
No?

He fights against mass migration, islam, islamization and censorship.

Can Brits please explain why the opposition always bring up his real name like it's a gotcha? From my understanding it doesn't sound working class, but isn't he from a working class town and family. Why is this such a gotcha, it's retarded.

watch tommy robinson's new documentary exposing bbc. you will start to see why he is being attacked so harshly

>tommy robbison
lol

Fighting against Islam isn’t fighting against the people who bring them here in the first place

>They act like Tommy Robinson have some kind of hidden Zionist agenda when he's perfectly open about his positions.
No Englishman would call themselves a Zionist though, Jews make up a very small percentage of the population and the few you are likely to meet out in the public are orthodox Jews not Zionists. He obviously has had some sort of influence from Israel and that dual allegiance simply does not fly with the public.

/thread

Hi Nick Lowels.

Kikes desperately fight to be the leaders on both sides of the discussion.

Any Muslim immigrant in the us or uk that is a problem is there because of the kikes for multiple reasons. But he won’t talk about that. He’s just going to stick to his Jewish rabble rousing. People need to come together to attack the Jew. Tommy Robinson is there to make sure the discussion stays Zionist friendly.

If Tommy wants some real change then he needs to start with his own people. Let the gentiles take care of gentile societies. You take care of reforming your own kikes, Tommy.

he is good at what he does.

>guardian
>flaggot
oh god just fuck off

I wonder if he got himself circumcised

good grief user, he's not an american

They think like some Jow Forumsack shills here. To them, it's a constant reinforcement of the view he's a fraud.
90% of the country will never look into why Tommy changed his name.

I wish I had a choice

This basically. He is doing more to expose islam and the bbc than anyone has ever done.

It's hard to believe how much they are going for him, they've been trying every dirty trick in the book to silence him.

Since his Panorama expose he's been in the main papers almost every day about his negative aspects. They want him gone.

I've seen videos of him being rammed off the road by pakistani gangs and then he's shown evidence that they were associated with Pakistani and Muslim councilors. The Councillors were trying to get him killed.

I wish him every luck in his pursuit to shed light on the darker corners of our government.

Attached: 45a2b1372f4007a87c5032e6b39c391b.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Islam is merely a symptom not the entire problem like tommy thinks it is

I'm working class, he's working class. I'm white, he's white. There is no fucking debate- trust your gut. I'm a natsoc, he's not. He supports Israel, so do I; because I don't have the time to "put the kikes in the ovens", I got work to do. Tell em to go willingly or get tossed into the Channel so that they can swim to there. Why are you idiots still acting like whiny little bitches?

I don't understand why Tommy Robinson has so many dedicated shills against him here. It's like fucking clockwork, someone mentions him or makes a thread about him and you always see the same faggots saying the exact same things.

Has he ever shilled openly for israel or is it just trolling that he is a mossad agent on twitter?

You'll have time when they are done bleeding your countries financial system and blow it up before fucking off back to Israel.

yeah it isnt there is also the censorship of consevatives and the fake news of BBC

People against him might have something to do with him being a no good rabble rousing Kike.

Exact same on youtube. Check out any live chat if TR is a topic. The shills appear immediately and spam it till it's over.

>Hebrew name

Steven is a common English name but originates from ancient Greece.
Yaxley is an old English name that came about from people living in a certain part of the country (yes, there is a Yaxley village in England).
Lennon is anglicised from an Irish word meaning "descendant of lover".

His real name is basically Steven from Yaxley the descendant of lover.

You guys really got to get your shit together.

I agree, but how will anyone ever come to that conclusion unless they take the first step which is to acknowlege islam isn't a peaceful religion in the first place.

Tell us user. Why did he change it?

Will I be rid of them then? Yes? Good. So we'll be missing next years iphone and some snacks, if this is a problem for you, you're literally useless to me. If you perish, good, maybe we'll have room for someone who's not a iphone faggot.

He did so when he was in the edl to hide his identity from muslims looking to dox him, it stuck ever since. He mentions why in his own autobiography, so it isn't as if it is a massive super secret that the left and shills like to make out it is.

>Tommy fights mass migration

No. He fights muslim migration and does it poorly since he only hates pakis, not niggers. He's a retard.
>islamization
Yet constantly says "if I saw someone harassing a burka durka, I'd kick their head in". He's not anti-islam. he's anti-Paki hence why he didn't do shit when Rigby got shanked.
>censorship
Only when it applies to his personal sphere and it's taken him years to get anywhere. He has constantly lied and spun the truth himself and his actions only put him into the limelight because the EDL was basically formed to discredit right wing activists by association. He left because it was a talking point he couldn't defeat and the EDL are massive retards who support and promote Israel for no reason other than Tommy pushing it. Why do you think the EDL was distinct and counterproductive to the BNP despite them BOTH having the same exact talking points and answers?

Also actaully watch panorma

Robinson, Southern, Jones, Peterson, and Spencer are all on the same payroll my dude.

I’ll repeat again for the people that are perplexed that people don’t like Tommy.

Zionists are famous for co opting both sides of arguments. It’s how they’ve gained their foothold on the west. Look up the term pilpul. It’s a rhetorical holy exercise for them.

Kikes need to deal with themselves and if any kike wants to make real positive change in the world, they need to start with their own communities. They are not fit to be thought leaders in gentile communities until they fix themselves.

It’s very very very convenient of Tommy not to go up the ladder to the Jewish element of Muslims in the west.

It’s beyond convenient. It’s typical. These zionists are attempting to control the narrative again and steer it away from blaming them for their crimes.

They want us to whine about the problems symptoms and buy Jewish medicine for it without looking to a cure for the root problem.

Tommy might even be a decent lad deep down but at best he’s a pawn and tool for a subversive Jewish political elite.

Do you really expect him to go full 14/88?

The press crucify him over the smallest of things as it is. They'll never let him live it down if he started quoting london enrichment statistics and advocating for attacking women albeit muslims.

No your country will end with it’s financial systems going kaboom. Has your country ever experienced a depression? Think people starving in the street. A little more severe than not getting the latest iPad, you stupid fuck.

Jewish exploitation ends with massive suffering to the host of Jews aren’t expelled ahead a time.

Tell us some more about how you’re too busy.

>(yes, there is a Yaxley village in England).
actually there are two, one in suffolk and one in cambridgeshire. i lived in the cambs one for a while
the name "yaxley" comes from old english. it literally means cuckoo's field
the heart on the village crest (pic related) comes from a legend of a heart in a box in the local church (which incidentally got 3 stars in jenkins' england's thousand best churches)
it used to be a nice place but that whole area around peterborough is a bit shit now

Attached: UK_Yaxley_(Cambridgeshire).jpg (617x1822, 332K)

Tommeh, tommeh, tommeh talmud.

Attached: 1537792861282.png (1545x961, 50K)

Also he has exposed big tech giants for censorship and fakenews and he also is going make a platform and a rally and he is going to take facebook to court

>Zionists are famous for co opting both sides of arguments.
so basically you're a zionist too. ok user got it