NEWS: The Queen just approved a bill that finally bans taking upskirt photos

>NEWS: The Queen just approved a bill that finally bans taking upskirt photos

>Skirt wearers rejoice! Thanks to the Queen’s approval, it will finally be a criminal offense to take photos under a person’s clothes without permission in the UK. We know what you’re thinking… why did it take this long?

>It all started with Gina Martin. Martin, 26, was attending a music festival in London and was approached by a few men. “This group of guys were kind of, I guess, hitting on me and trying to get my attention. They were being quite rude, and I said no as many times as I could without getting angry,” she told As It Happens. One of the men then decided to take a photo from underneath Martin’s skirt. Distraught, she immediately snatched the phone from his hand and found a police officer to report the incident to. Unfortunately for Martin, the law was not in her favour.

>“When I got there, I handed the phone and the picture and him in as well, because he’d followed me, and they kind of said, ‘Sorry, there’s nothing we can do about this,'” Martin recounts. This was in 2017.

>It took two years of campaigning to make the bill a reality. In January, her campaign to stop upskirting was passed by the House of Lords. Next stop, approval from The Queen (also known as Royal Assent; in case you were wondering, the last time a monarch refused Royal Assent was in 1707). After getting the royal okay, lawbreakers now risk a two year jail sentence and their name in the sex offenders register starting in April.

theloop.ca/the-queen-just-approved-a-bill-that-finally-bans-taking-upskirt-photos/

===

Until this becomes a law the world over, how can we protect women from perverts with cameras?

Attached: NO3.jpg (1421x694, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4408145/naked-women-parade-italy-social-experiment/
thejournal.ie/upskirt-photos-fermanagh-school-4516593-Feb2019/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/weird/ct-wisconsin-upskirt-shoe-camera-explodes-20180627-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just wear more clothes you skag

what can you even do in the UK anymore at this point? breathe?

>Canada

>As for Canada’s own stance regarding upskirting, the laws seem a bit murky. According to the government of Canada, you can be arrested for voyeurism if :

>(a) the person is in a place in which a person can reasonably be expected to be nude, to expose his or her genital organs or anal region or her breasts, or to be engaged in explicit sexual activity;
>(b) the person is nude, is exposing his or her genital organs or anal region or her breasts, or is engaged in explicit sexual activity, and the observation or recording is done for the purpose of observing or recording a person in such a state or engaged in such an activity; or
>(c) the observation or recording is done for a sexual purpose.

What a surprise.

Attached: NO.jpg (940x956, 324K)

Are blokes in Scotland protected in the same way from upkilt photos? Or is there a sexist gender bias?

why are you obsessed with an obscure law in a country an ocean away?
why don't you point out that some states in the US have similar laws?
why are you in favour of being a tawdry creep anyway?

example

Attached: 2019-02-28_1704.png (882x839, 199K)

>Until this becomes a law the world over, how can we protect women from perverts with cameras?
We make posting upskirt pics of themselves part of liberal feminism. We push it as being empowered women to not let the patriarchy control their upskirt pics. After a while, it will be normalized in culture.

Yeah. They could lengthen their skirts, but how about we try teaching boys when they're young that they're supposed to respect women's bodies and not try to film up their skirts. How about we do that instead?

Attached: stormfags BTFO.webm (1080x600, 2.74M)

>and not try to film up their skirts
oh come on. Do you really think that is going to happen. Let's be realistic about these problems.

Breathing oxygen causes global warming and goes against UKs green policy.
So no you'd need a liocenseesss to just breathe.

It's the reason everyone in The UK looks like fat red cherries. It's them holding their breath.

Why not do both?
When women are respectful they are respected, easy shit to learn.

so that's how white girls dress... then you wonder why my brothers are raping them?

The Queen also signed off on the article 50 bullshit too.
monarchys bullshit. Even the Queen can't he arsed defending it.

I love when a film can fully capture reality in my mind

Oh shit.. moar of pics plox!!

Attached: 1551337506731.jpg (960x1280, 125K)

I guess you guys don't care if your mom's butt ends up on the Internet as masturbation material for thousands of guys. Also, keep in mind forums like these have advertisements and paid VIP memberships. They're literally making money off your mom's ass. How do you feel about that?

Attached: NO2.jpg (1457x749, 230K)

It means nothing, the Queen also signed off on article 50 and that's proved bullshit, even the Queen can't be arsed defending monarchy.

My mom isn't a whore like yours must be, for you to get so mad about it.

Attached: 1476651059008.jpg (601x800, 60K)

>Woman approaching the wall nicks law abiding man's phone, she admits to police. Doesn't get done for it.
Female privilege baka

We should do both.

was this not illegal before?

>Female privilege baka

A crime was committed and she took the evidence to the police. What else was she supposed to do? Stand there and take it. Also, if she were your girlfriend and this happened to her while the two of you were out at some festival, you can't tell me that you wouldn't be angry and want to fight the dudes.

Attached: WHITE_MAN_CAUTIOUS.webm (1374x720, 2.38M)

That's only going to encourage the people that do this, to do it more.

hahahahaha

What movie is this from? It's looks so bad that I want to watch.

You sound like an absolute roastie.
Get a sense of accountability.

Yes let's teach boys to repress their biological instincts instead of teaching girls their actions have consequences and that they are infact responsible for themselves not objects being acted upon.

>women can literally be the most degenerate whores around
>the law actively keeps men from treating them as such, keeping women in their own little world where they're all treated as a queen
I can't wait for the violent collapse of civilization.

Attached: 1549943970128.jpg (687x739, 89K)

it's nothing to do with "repressing your biological instincts" and more about being a normal person in a civilised society. it does not behove a white man to behave in such a manner.

>display your gaping asshole in public
>irrationally demand that only Chad be allowed to look

>their biological instincts

Boys are born with a biological instinct to aim their phone cameras up women's skirts or to train their cameras on a woman's butt if they're walking in front of them and wearing tight pants? Where did you learn that? The Discovery Channel? What show was that?

Attached: DEFENSE1.webm (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Her skirt does barely cover her ass... but the OP in your screen shot still deserves the gas for being a creepy, borderline pedo.

White men 150 years ago wouldn't allow their women to dress like this in public

GOD SAVE THE GEEEERMAN QUEEN
DOES FUCK ALL FOR BREEEEXIT QUEEN
BUT SHE'LL STOP YOU SNAPPIN CUUUNT

what detrmines if a photo is an upskirt? if a girl wears a skirt so short you can see her panties from any angle are you a criminal for taking a picture and she happens to be in it? what if you're a midget and pictures taken at your eye level can see panties a tall person wouldn't? is it illegal for you to take pictures in public?

Lies. It wasn't a crime at the time, and still isn't until April judging from the OP.
She was supposed to not steal other people's property, I believe we have had laws about that for quite some time.

If ifs and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.
If we're gunna play let's imagine, then imagine your on your phone and a lady walks by then a police officer comes up and demands to examine your phone for upskirts. This law is just another way for the police state to fuck with the rights of people to retain private property and have safety from unlawful search.

>borderline pedo.
Faggot.

Would you do the same if you were in her place? I know I would

Roastie

Taking pictures of women under their skirts is one step below these niggers:
thesun.co.uk/news/4408145/naked-women-parade-italy-social-experiment/

nearly had a seizure watching this thanks

>my country is completely falling apart
>this is what is important
for fucks sake

Yes good goy. Its creepy to like perfectly fertile white females

>usually keep phone in bag

guess I'm safe

Whores

we do not live "150 years ago". we live now. we are not the savage mohammedans in their desert. we are men. learn to act like one.

>memeflag

Show bobs and vegene, Ranjbar.

This.

And the best part is, people are still going to take upskirt pictures, they'll just be sneakier about it. The only true solution is for women to stop dressing like sluts when they're in public.

People who are slaves to their urges and instincts should not be considered humans and everybody has the right to murder these people because they are an intinct to ones species.

You are the male equivalent to these whores.

Keep living in fear of getting exited at the thought of a 17 and half years old beauty, cuck.

Attached: 1534767753265.jpg (234x250, 10K)

Is this really such a major problem?
Really?

Now police have an excuse to demand you let them search your phone. This is pretty bad.

Only a kraut would be this robotic

If "Well, there's bigger problems to deal with!" was a valid reason to ignore small problems, the smaller problems would never get taken care of and would eventually become bigger problems.

Attached: MURICA_03.webm (956x640, 2.74M)

We live in a matriarchal society.

I've had girls take creepshots of me multiple times in the gym
it's really not a big deal, it sounds like you wish men would give you that kind of attention t b h

Same. So long as we renew our bag carrying loicense we should be alright.

tell me how the fuck this would ever become a bigger problem ahahah
you just wish it were you getting photos taken of

>it's really not a big deal

Do you think she would say "It's not a big deal."?

Attached: CRP_0249.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>tfw keep phone in smaller pencil case bag in bag

will I need a double bag license??

Only a leaf would deny something so obvious.

Why should we teach niggers and mudshits anything?
Shills always push the generalisation but the truth is it's not a vague group doing this, but perverted and deviant foreigners.
In my country the big talk regarding sexual harassment isn't upskirts or trash talk, it's hissing.
Who the fuck hisses at women? Not wolf howling, hissing like a serpent.
The only people in this country who do that are muslims.
And yet: "we need to change men".

kraut is right tho

maybe
you don't speak for all women, you don't know
and if it really upset her then maybe she should reevaluate her life

It's fine. Feminists just go out naked nowadays anyhow.

Remember: it's empowering if a woman is naked but it's oppressive and objectifying if she changes her mind - or if she happens to be a fictional character.

What were commies saying about free speech? Not free of consequences? Oddly enough, those "consequences" they threaten are often crimes :thinking: is it supposed to be a weak clapback for the years women went out naked and got raped by niggers but decided to blame white men because blaming niggers is racist?

Attached: 1547305398974.png (716x587, 504K)

This is a good and scary point. Britain moves ever further into Orwellian territory.

>Schoolboy who took upskirt pictures of teachers found guilty of 'outraging public decency'
thejournal.ie/upskirt-photos-fermanagh-school-4516593-Feb2019/

That's what happens when you don't teach your son wrong from right.

Attached: GUN.webm (492x264, 2.98M)

>mfw he does'nt know about the separate pencil case license

Attached: 1473715394403.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

what site is this?

Yes. Ignoring your instincts is what allowed millions of refugees into your country.

Pic related is the response anyone would get when trying to argue generalisations with an individual event.

Attached: IMG_0463.jpg (413x395, 110K)

they can demand, but they know there is no obligation to allow them to do that

Nah, but if you want to keep a pencil in there, it needs to be blunt, and you need a carry permit for a pencil sharpener, signed by your local chief gestapo officer. He'll need to see your CPNI approved "sharpener safe" at your registered address before he'll sign the certificate though.

An issue right up there with Pakis and Afghans butt fucking your children while police are raiding your house for wrong think.

>Teach boys not to look
Teach girls not to show or make fun of responsibility by calling people "incels" or "prudes"
>He's not THE MAN by fucking everything in the room
>Current year version: she's not a total thot roastie
1980s comedy is calling. They want their political platform back. But nice using the "men should be more responsible than women" strawman.

There's a big gap between repressing basic instincts and being a slave to them, but Kraut-kun seems to think not being a robot immediately makes you a drooling animal or something.

Ah, the great mammoth age of 1869, when we still had to hunt our prey with rifles and behave civilly. How horrible

Unless they suspect you of taking upskirts, which of course they will say they do.
Something like "Do you wanna get arrested for obstruction?" will follow.

no instinct = rational then ?
then why did our leaders get those refugees in ?
It makes no sense as to why they would take them in if not for "Bwut my feewings uwu"
They didn't make a rational decision, nor do i think they followed any instincts, just wtf is going on behind their head ?

Imagine the smell

Now walk near security cameras so that they see your panties and sue the government.

For real how do these creeps even get these shots? I have no idea how they pull it off.

Attached: 1356791080328.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>Until this becomes a law the world over, how can we protect women from perverts with cameras?
By making them wear clothes.

Okay i'll follow my basic instinct and photograph some man booty then

Very small cameras in bags or sometimes on their shoes.

>Streetshitter enjoys showing off his dirty asshole to strangers
No way, what a total shocker. I'm so surprised right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-175947~2.png (388x502, 257K)

>dress like a whore
>UM SILLY BOYIM STOP TREATING ME LIKE A WHORE
duuuuhhh

I wouldn't be dating some slut who wears revealing clothes. ;^)

Stop encouraging fear culture. Yes being taped against your will is creepy. No it's not worth sending people to jail over. Being uncomfortable is part of life.

If girls dress like sluts, they should be treated like sluts. Simple as.

Attached: 1542254488162.jpg (1080x1073, 90K)

no, the police have no power to force you to show them anything on your phone. of course, not disclosing what you have on it might harm your defence if your case went to court.
i believe the current tactic for getting access to suspected criminal's phones is to watch and wait until they're checking facebook or whatever then jump them before they get the chance to lock it.

>See hot girl
>get boner
>this is worthy of death
Okay why don't you go back to your faggot brothel and fantasize about this kind of world with your homo friends?

We used to do that, and the female response was a continual raising of there hemlines. By my calculations, if this trend continues the average skirt in 2030 will be a head piece, like a lampshade.

You can't. Cosplay is on an uptick.

>shoes

>Wisconsin police: Shoe camera explodes on man's foot, thwarting upskirt-video plan
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/weird/ct-wisconsin-upskirt-shoe-camera-explodes-20180627-story.html

How fitting.

Attached: GAME_CRP_001.webm (956x610, 2.92M)

By instincts we dont want to be replaced by foreign tribe. But politicians dont see it that way, they see more taxes, cheap labor, fractured community creating reliance on the state.

If you don't want people taking creephots of your panties, were something that covers your panties. Are we going to ban people from looking up under stairs next?

Attached: idf_vs_flag_ied.webm (854x470, 2.9M)

Protip: Girls are pussies. You can just walk up to them and fotograph their pussy from behind. They might realize something is going on, but their fear instinct kicks in. They won't actively turn around and roast you in public. They'll think to themselves "OMG what do I do now? omg omg" and then they'll try to ignore it until it goes away. You can get a shot and leave and the girl will rationalize the incident later.

sweet, now my photos have an illegal forbidden fruit angle to them.
expect to see an increase in demand for upskirt photos for a few months.