I don't trust my own intelligence agencies

>I don't trust my own intelligence agencies
>but this dictator who has lied to me and our country for over a decade... I trust him

Attached: gettyimages-971888078-8812b880-7372-4676-94b2-9a8b16ff355c[1].jpg (3449x2299, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fotKK5kcMOg
youtube.com/watch?v=nknYtlOvaQ0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I take every word trump says at face value.

FBI, DOJ, Dept. of State try to run coup on elected President. Then they bitch because he doesn’t trust them.

What's the 4d chess move he's playing here then?
Nothing Trump says has any value.

A coup? really? Investigation is a coup?

Oh look another faggot ShareJew thread

>Oh look, only people taht share my simpleton fed opinion can post here.
Fucking lemming faggot.

Attached: 1547663895029.jpg (494x531, 156K)

Intelligence agencies give 0 shits about the American populace. Humans are naturally inclined to being able to tell when we are being used and lied too, and alarm bells are ringing regarding almost every federal and state entity out there.

Yes, a coup. Wake up faggot and learn what's going on.

Attached: 81oWv1eyHxL.jpg (1400x2100, 287K)

>Nothing Trump says has any value.
but you believe him when he says what's in your op?
get a grip

Can we stop posting this Jewish whore here? I would almost rather another nigger in office right now instead of him

yes

Good.
Get the Jewish faggot out of office.

I would trust Kim more than I would the glowniggers too.

while i agree trump is doing a shitty job the cia said kim would give up all nukes and he kind of didnt. this isnt old news they are the ones who demanded a new summit saying kim wanted it. if kim wanted it he would have said so on twitter. him and trumped talked for a year on twitter. so if trump goes there and there are no new developments then the cia lied

basically we got a couple of days of them going in circles all over again. trumps presence doesnt change anything and the cia are retarded

Just pointing out that it's another stupid thing he's saying.

>trump is a Jewish puppet
>which is why the Jews fight him so hard
>because he’s controlled oppisition
>which is why they won’t let him get anything done
This is your brain on tranny discord

God you trannies are so. Fucking. Retarded. It’s actually extremely pathetic.

1 on 1 negotiations require mutual trust.

You don't actually trust the (((FBI))) (((CIA))) and (((NSA))), do you?

Leftists will be eradicated from America.

Attached: 1542422899790.png (607x582, 36K)

Fuck the trannies and fuck you too.
I really hope we get into a nuclear war so Jew fags like you go with me.
>Mfw Trump is literally Isreal first at all time
>Refuses to get anything in our country done
>Bends over tables for Asian niggers

Keep sucking that jew dick bro. Lemme know how it tastes in the chambers when you finally get gassed.

who in their right mind would TRUST people who were hired to be manipulative and sneaky. intelligence services are like a snake that you need sometimes but you can never take a snake at his word. manipulation and lies are in their nature, because thats their job.

also its fake news about the intelligence agencies and collusion etc. the media reported that every intelligence agency talked about it but then they had to redact their stories because they only had the opinions of unnamed officials, one each from a few agencies, who came forward to the media. while the intelligence organizations themselves never made any statements on the matter.

pay attention

You know damn well the nation is heading far more to the left and Trump has killed any hope of a nationalist revival. You delusional dreamer.

Trumps the pres but is he the leader of the republicans?

Kim is unironically more trustworthy than the glowniggers desu.

Painful dilation today, tranny?

Future bullet sponge detected

>Mfw this is the only response centrist faggots have to trump being a confirmed jew
>Assuming I wouldn't like Jewish niggers if I was a tranny

Nuclear war come sooner get this mud slimes out of my country

Attached: 1431268567795.png (800x800, 267K)

I think the prez is the person who knows best that you can't trust glow nigs

>I don't trust my own intelligence agencies
THE CIA KILLED JFK YOU CUNT

Attached: 1491633446832.jpg (767x431, 35K)

You are gayer than Kimber James. Faggitt

Attached: D0bsZydXgAAilPb.jpg (680x619, 57K)

Go to bed Q

Attached: 1547534698578.jpg (642x605, 69K)

>derp derp
>you're going to get shot
Jow Forums politics. All lemming autist without a unique thought at all.

Kinda Sad the FBI and CIA got to this point I agree.

>discord tranny
insta sage, no (you)s

NO AGREEMENT
All this stunt of meeting with Un to distract from Cohen's testimony for absolutely nothing. Trump shills going full retard desperate in damage control.

>Jow Forums politics. All lemming autist without a unique thought at all.
this.
We should all be regurgitating deepstate approved msm talking points because that's how you be a woke revolutionary.

even deepstate MSM is better than a Jow Forums user.

the "deep state" were never against trump, they were just bound by legislation to make sure he wasn't a manchurian candidate you moron

I know right, the goy.... I mean my fellow americans trump is great he doesnt serve irsael at all, he is great!!! isnt that right goy.. americans!
fuck off traitor trump is a puppet.

Attached: 1550246601375.png (553x554, 375K)

Kim didn't try to overthrow a duly elected president

Nigger youre on an anime weebo image board filled with nazi, pedo, dog fucking incels. Just stop.

Attached: 1551356335648.jpg (460x690, 56K)

Attached: 1550364102997.png (403x448, 53K)

>trump should spend the entirety of the nuclear summit investigating what happened to a fucking leaf
no one fucking cares

>A coup? really? Investigation is a coup?
Have you read the txt messages?

>potential peace with countless lives saved and one less nuclear power
>actually lets kick up a big stink about one persons death and potentially ruin the deal for the nothing

If you actually think one persons death is more important than the big potential then you are honestly a subhuman low IQ nigger.

intelligence agents aren't allowed to have opinions? Who cares? Trump is destructive to democracy, why would it be shocking that patriots don't like him?

Kill yourself you mentally ill fucking faggot. lmao, do a flip.

Yes, a meeting that has been planned for months and announced weeks ago was used to distract a single testimony, right down to the time and date. The guy coordinating that effort should be given a raise.

Imagine actually believing this.

>do a flip.
like all of Trump's close associates?

He didn’t stutter faggot.

>Trump is destructive to democracy
lol how so? Let me guess, you oppose the electoral college, meaning you oppose OUR democracy and instead wish to see a primitive. 3rd-world direct democracy?

You are such a fucking retarded faggot.

Ever since Kim Jong Il died in 2011 and Kim Jong Un took power the world was fearing nuclear war. The whole world was watching crazy north Korea and were scared shirtless that nukes would be dropped. For the first year of Donald trumps presidency the talk got ramped up again. Trump was going to cause a nuclear war.

And now as we stand here today and look at the situation you fucking retarded faggots still can't give trump any credit. You act like had a broken clock but can never admit they he can do something right.

Trump is trying to end the fucking Korean war. This shit has been going on since the 50s. Every president tries. Every president fails. Trump has not succeeded yet I know which you guys absolutely love to point out. But trust me, when it does you stupid faggots will just pretend it never happened and completely forget how we all were afraid of nuclear fucking war for years and have always been disgusted at the human rights abuses in the DPRK. Can you stop being such a massive fucking faggot and realise your brain washed into thinking anything trump does is a bad thing.

I guarantee if Madame President was the one doing this it'd be the third biggest news story in the last 50 years behind the moon landing and 9/11. This is one of the biggest happenings of the modern era and you faggots just wanna say boo orange man talking to bad man.

What do you want him to do exactly? Just ignore the problem like everyone else. You people are too far gone.

>intelligence agencies that rushed outdated intel to the NIE on Iraq stating that they had WMD's
>Intelligence agencies that refused to work with each other to stop 9/11
>intelligence agencies that then took the same measures to silence opposition to a mass surveillance plan in the wake of their failure
>intelligence agencies that undermine democratic processes of other nations and then suddenly complain about people questioning their competency in safeguarding our own as they say that our president received foreign support

yeah, they're incompetent, amoral and most importantly, lacking in self awareness.

Dont forget
>the intelligence agencies that spread the fake dossier like wildfire and leaked it to the public several times over

What is the point of these threads? It’s not even good bait, it’s not a good thread, there’s nothing to discuss.

It’s just shitposting for the sake of shitposting, are you discord faggots really this desperate? You obviously are, it’s just incredible, when I think leftists cannot drive themselves any more insane, they just go lower and lower.

and don't forget they were caught doing it too

deep state? more like Derp State

seriously, the intelligence agencies and intransient bureaucracies lack the awareness to know just how bad at their jobs they actually are

Not good bait?
look at these triggered lemmings n this thread.

>Investigation is a coup?

It is when the investigation was only started to "get" Trump.

delusional fool
if he didn't commit felonies he wouldn't have anything to hide.

>trusts dictator
>walks away from deal that would benifit dictator

No wonder you shills need a higher minimum wage. You are completely useless.

Intelligence is an oxymoron in their case

You left out military intelligence. That’s who has Trumps ear.

Oh no those liberals are trying to get living wages! Those evil bastards.

>A coup? really? Investigation is a coup?
did you miss the part where it only exists because Obama's 5th column abused the fisa system? Did you miss Obama's last actions in office and how it enabled the spread of the fake dossier among "intel" agencies like the fucking coast guard?

Here's the "felonies" Trump has committed:
One, winning the presidential election in 2016, and
Two, not being named "Hillary Rodham Clinton"

Did I get 'em all?

Attached: 5749876095679485762045.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>"delusional fool! you have no civil rights!"

Holy shit how much more evidence do you need????

As opposed to obambo? Fuck off 3rd world mutts

Attached: 6e9daa8892dcb84ac0e16eac5ac0e0bf55e20aa32803a29e5b1e05e0524a6393.jpg (961x542, 140K)

Can anyone see Trump peacefully giving up power?

>they were just bound by legislation to make sure he wasn't a manchurian candidate you moron
hahaha do people really believe this? they were legally obligated to falsify a FISA warrant? hahahaha

You're going to whine that we never got to see Obama's solphmore grades after this administration?

studyinternational.com/news/trump-student-wharton/

alternet.org/2017/10/former-wharton-professor-trump-was-dumbest-gddam-student-i-ever-had/
>Revealed: Trump’s professor thought he was his ‘dumbest student’ ever

Why would he? Why even ask this question when we can look around and see that the democrats have not peacefully ceded the white house at all?

Oh that one line refutes hundreds of pages in that book. ALL of the sources in that book are left leaning sources. CNN MSNBC NYT WAPO.

Wtf does this have to do with OP?

It's a good idea not to insult the person you're negotiating with. Would you call someone with a gun to your head an asshole for political cred?

Who has been killed attacked? Oh you're just blow harding partisan bullshit. This isn't team oriented.

>>but this dictator who has lied to me and our country for over a decade...

>only been in power since 2011

Try harder shareblue

Fuck you shill. (((Shumer))) direct threat to POTUS using the intelligence apparatus.
youtu.be/fotKK5kcMOg

Attached: 7608f3e48bd156e25ac01c91cc1f70237dc6773fb764d6249f0e44f7d5ca387c.jpg (400x536, 39K)

Spbp

lol, nice baseless accusations. Do you even know why he posted that picture of Obama? Might have something to do with your asinine claims about a manchurian candidate and a fake obligation to abuse the rights of people?

>Can anyone see Trump peacefully giving up power?
>Can anyone see Bush peacefully giving up power?
>Can anyone see Obama peacefully giving up power?
all so tiresome

I'll try to keep that in mind when Jow Forums fascist take over the country and start executing people.

no, fuck you shill!

youtube.com/watch?v=nknYtlOvaQ0&

Trump - lived in the public eye since the eighties.
Obama - is world famous since 2006. Has his college records sealed.
Who the fuck do you think the Manchurian Candidate is?

No one has ever legitimately questioned ths about any other president . You don't have a point.

Are you trying to say that you think Trump will kill people? Is that what you're speculating?

The obama admin literally weaponized the foreign intelligence apparatus against american citizens, particularly their political opponents such as Trump. Obama's 5th column is trying their impotent best

>Can anyone see Trump peacefully giving up power?

yes

how old are you? fifteen? They always say this shit.

how is it more legitimate for trump? I'd love to hear this retard logic expressed fully

No you big dummy. Im replying to your Manchurian candidate. That is what osambo was.
You: pic very much related

Attached: b41c27bddf4b52d0e69ad12d421dab14.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Your intelligence agencies are full of commies and double agent leakers to foreigners countries.

You don't have an argument then? How else did you think Denuclearization would happen other than negotiation? And how is negotiation possible if you're constantly belittling the opposition? The joke of all this is Bill Clinton did more than play nice, he supplied them the means to actually make missles.

Trump is trading nice words and promised alliances and development for tangible reductions in weapons testing and eventual reduction.

HERP DERP I SUPPORTS DA PRESEDENT CAUSE IT TRIGERS TEH LIBS!!

I got to work now Jow Forums. Sorry I can't stay and give you desperate loser the attention you desperately need. Unlike redneck, pill addicted, republicans, I actually have a job.

Remember when Jow Forums thought this would lead to something?

Attached: the_friendship_that_shook_the_world.jpg (854x960, 167K)

Posts like these are like PSAs for brain parasite awareness

I don't know, remember when libtards thought this would lead to something? It didn't lead to anything, just more drone strikes. At least Trump is trying unlike Barrack "I like to kill the leaders of foreign states and destabilize entire nations with millions of inhabitants" Obama

Attached: Capture.png (409x114, 12K)

>no, fuck you shill!

Grrrrrr. Guy or girl, id fuck the TDS outta you.

Attached: 1550375987701.jpg (564x567, 67K)

You are making the mistake of presuming that the Jews are one singular cohesive unit that applies consistent logic at all times.