Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger in op
saged

YO PUNKASSBITCH SAGE IS AGAINST TEH RULES

Why are there black Trump supporters?

Why wouldn't we exist? Some assume they know us because of how the media shows us on TV.

There's a reason Democrats are ratcheting up the "Trump is racist" nonsense...they're getting worried.

post hand with timestamp based darkie

Would you rather there were more black satanic pedos like drakes bitch ass? Would you prefer more Jussie smolletts?

Facts

>based darkie
i bet he even thinks ur a faggot

based
cringe

This MExican says
CHicago PD is MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
FAGGOTS
MAGA-13
MAGA-13
MAGA-13

Attached: 20190228_115252.jpg (4032x3024, 3.58M)

why not rise up and lead your people back to africa?

Fat black fcker

OMG OMG OMG BLACK GUY IN A MAGA HAT

HOLY FREAKIN BASED

Attached: 1539074418521.png (720x869, 158K)

Attached: 54BD48F8-0F72-46B1-86C4-7047A1B54D9D.jpg (750x729, 139K)

Attached: F626011C-9741-427A-8D65-A86325E0AA09.jpg (692x503, 117K)

Probably because I'm an American..not an African. I'd rather the useless in our country not be coddled... regardless of race.

I'd bet that if you removed certain social crutches..a large number of people would suddenly start showing up to work.

Hell I've seen towns in Illinois where every white family on the street was "disabled".

This shit has nothing to do with race..rather government fucks wanting people to be poor so they can rule over them.

Welcome friend nigger!

Fat...no. You're free to say something relevant however.. if you're trolling for BBC.. im not interested in men.

Been here my good man... watching the show.

Based

what do you think about whites not wanting to be replaced?

He seems good he can stay.

Attached: D0g5P30XQAIy2Gw.jpg (742x495, 55K)

Not OP but I'll say at first I thought you guys were full of shit but after the past few months I totally believe their is a conspiracy to replace whites. It's bullshit. Some people don't want equal rights they just want a chance to oppress people.

Attached: 1517523438354.jpg (1439x1483, 399K)

Since you possess and decent work ethic, you could easily play the left and benefit heavily. Instead you made the decision to go through life the honest way, good for you. People like you are the reason I don't care to use racial slurs anymore.

I support woke negros. So long as you aren't complaining about America than I see no reason for you to have to go back

No. It's time we did this. This country belongs to us. Based is based. Clean up your communities.

Attached: IMG_4151.png (500x333, 304K)

Because they’re not faggots.

Nobody of worth can get replaced..unless they allow it.

I've noticed that the replacement that is being attempted is driven by mostly whites in power. None of those people care about Americans as a whole. It's just a scam to get votes.

ALL Americans should be fighting to stop this garbage going on at our borders.

I get just as annoyed when I hear people like Brie Larson talking shit about white people ect.. because that lets me know how little she really thinks of BLACK people.

We don't need these people's help. We were doing fine until they started that welfare social engineering bullshit.

This man got a check book too

>house negro
absolute state of low iq usa

user delivered for once. based

Glad you are waking up. Don't let yhese redpills destroy your soul

haha. sup bro.

Do you deny the role the jews have in psuhing this/these agendas?

I would go even further and say I've noticed more and more the media is pushing interracial couples. Bird Box was the last the straw.

Token niggers to make the GOP cope about eventually going down third party status due to shitskins voting for the democrats.

>(((whites)))
It's jews. If your going to stick around here, don't be pushing that bluepilled garbage. The white traitors know who they're working for.
The anti-white/Trump celebs are doing it as a career choice. Who owns hollywood? Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0

You'll like this
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

Why don't more niggers get upset over the patronizing pats on the head the left gives them?
Most I know get FURIOUS when you act that way in person to them.
But mommy government? GIBS!
What the hell?

Because sadly blacks like handouts no matter how condescending they are.

Attached: DieselModel.png (538x479, 533K)

leftie got BTFO as usual

Attached: 1463149415153.jpg (250x250, 23K)

Attached: 1550970206332.gif (800x371, 87K)

Because going outside makes you so cool and manly. Oh no look out. Also causing destruction and breaking laws is a good thing.