Controlled Op

INTERDIMENSIONAL SPACE ELVES ARE COMING TO STEAL YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS

Does anyone unironically think he's not on the take, JP style?

Attached: 52927530_396622374228512_7035666wefe247761002496_n.png (1279x685, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc
youtube.com/watch?v=OkWvuYSoaBM
youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPvBuDJ3hWM
youtube.com/watch?v=oJys-BwsVTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ror9v2LwHoY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(professional_wrestling)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Hess
youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Tm0JBMPvY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=3mOynpjUqEQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know what to think to be honest, i think he's being honest most of the time and he prolly knows about race and the Jews but is scared to say anything. He's also a showman.

>on the take

Is that why he got deplatformed?

Anyone who hasn't yet realized that Alex Jones is a character is a literal retard. The character has even been played by two different actors. In show (and persona) was sold in 1997 and Kevin Booth was tasked to find a new actor to play the role. That's how the current Alex Jones came to be. Within a week or two, he suddenly gained a hundred pounds, aged at least 10 years, began walking with a limp, got a gap between his teeth, got a new hairline, a new bone structure and started hanging out with comedians.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc

Attached: Jones14.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

The show and persona*

That's...clearly the same guy though

he basically said people approach him to buy his voice and that his connections might be lying to him at anytime
so he might be doing it for free thinking hes doing the right thing

Attached: alex.png (546x800, 729K)

Schizophrenia is a serious issue.

I'm 45 years old. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, friends and enemies... let me introduce you to the future.

45 fucking years old.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190228-101333_Omnichan.jpg (280x269, 43K)

ok

Attached: Jones5.jpg (980x448, 78K)

alex jones is a stooge meant to make everyone who doesn't follow the approved MSM narrative looking like a raving idiot

Dude, that's prolly the same guy.

Why does "Alex Jones" wear colored contacts?

Attached: Jones13.jpg (900x563, 315K)

Considering the wackiness of pizzagate, Q, and reptilians and how popular they get despite that, it's possible that he is, as he said in a court, an entertainer saying the right things to sell water filters and male enhancement. He didn't want to get shut down sooner, so he avoided being too based or naming the jew.

Yeah dude, he gained a few pounds. Big deal, he's an American you think fast food is part of your national heritage.

A doubt the photo is a few months apart but this is what it looks like when a man goes through their 27 year old boomer phase

He's only 45? The fuck
I thought 60 bare minimum

It's hard to tell bro, i need a better example. I doubt that it's because he's Jewish i mean there's Jews with light colored eyes.

I feel like he ignores the Israel issue to avoid being anti-semitic because he thinks Zionism is judaism

He also probably supports Israel and is unaware about the shit they cause

I think this because I cant find any real direct ties showing Alex is a paid shill by Israel

yeah man he's bill hicks and he's 60

Lol he said he's actually almost 60 because of the stress i.e. that he's Bill Hicks

TIL gaining a few pounds results in a new nose, a new bone structure, a gap in the teeth, a mysterious limp, a new hairline, a wrestling voice, a new manager and new friends.

Attached: Jones9.png (837x639, 734K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OkWvuYSoaBM

read between the li(n)es

We know that he's an entertainer profiting off people who want to be convinced of a certain alternative view point and that there's a market for that. Him being deplatformed runs counter to that theory.

He's a pseudo-liberal, possibly Jewish, too scared to name the Jew and call a nigger a nigger, Owen Benjamin on the other hand is a Jew with a spic wife and spickike kid so that should tell you all you need to know about him.

I think Alex's wife and kids are Jewish? i might be wrong about that.

I dunno man, i don't follow Alex Jones enough to notice this little details. But your theory is "Bill Hicks faked his death and became Alex Jones" tier to be honest. You might be right, i dunno. Lots of weird shit going on in America.

Think Bravo knows and was fucking with him by saying he used to be jacked?

I'm not saying he's Jewish. I'm saying he's a guy with brown eyes playing a character with blue yes.

Attached: joneshicks1.jpg (600x329, 24K)

I dunno man, i'm just gonna go with Alex Jones is a dumb boomer. All this other shit fucks with my sense of reality, although it's fun to talk about i can't believe it in the end.

People of the same race look alike, i'm going with that.

I don't even know man, maybe.

Yeah, lots of weird shit, including Alex Jones sharing a manager with Bill Hicks (Kevin Booth) and that manager giving Alex Jones a Bill Hicks plaque on the anniversary of his death (in what they thought was a private event). This was before the theory was even around, so couldn't have just been an ironic joke.

Attached: Jones8.jpg (864x431, 48K)

post it again, why the fuck did he delete it

They said the same thing when jones talked about inter dimensional vampires and that turned out to be true...

Bill Hicks' dad next to Alex Jones at roughly the same age

Attached: hicksanddad.png (1024x621, 483K)

Alex's wife is Jewish yes

Prolly cause he's afraid of the Nazi Globalist Reptilian Pedophile Satanists from a different dimension.

Uh.. okay?

Yeah dude, i can show you a million Syrians that look like my dad. Proves nothing.

getting deplatformed only gave him more attention at the national/international level tho

Bill Hicks was working on a character based on the original Alex Jones combined with Rush Limbough right before his death.. What a hell of a coincidence.

Attached: Jones12.jpg (957x627, 248K)

Fuck off. I like the guy and he points out a lot of info that people don't know. Only idiots and shills strawman his arguments. I have plenty of criticisms about him in regards to his never admitting when he is wrong or not being able to hold a topic. He's for real. Just a little crazy which you have to be with the amount of redpills he's taken.

Attached: 1540511416449.jpg (413x400, 153K)

>spickike
is that a new definition for argies?

Space elf plz go

There you go, even if he knows about the Jews he can't say shit. He's in too deep, same as Joe Rogan who's wife and kids are also Jewish i believe. And look, both of this guys are dumb pseudo-liberals they rationalize the JQ some other way they're not secretly on our side.

Sure, it ccould all be a ploy.

Argies are wogified dagos, i'm a moorified dago myself.

he took his pills through the ass tho

>you have to be with the amount of redpills he's taken.

How is one reasonable enough to be "redpilled" and still believe so much fucking nonsense

Bill Hicks' final public appearance was at the exact same location as the new Alex Jones' first public appearance. Oh, and Bill Hicks was being interviewed by Alex Jones' manager:

youtube.com/watch?v=f48Jcc4DqF0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPvBuDJ3hWM

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

He's right tho. You could use different words like demons instead of aliens and spiritual affinity instead of psychic powers, but hes right.

At the end where he was called a zionist shill he didn't address it. However earlier in the podcast when they were talking about Nazi SS initiation (killing pets), and Joe brought up Israeli special forces doing the same thing, he literally said that Israel had adopted many Nazi stances and tactics. That is a more direct and succinct callout of Israel than you will get anywhere else.

Shiet, i dunno. I would have to look into it.

schizophrenia.

Alex Jones has repeatedly claimed to have an adopted sister who is Korean

Attached: bill-hicks-family.jpg (851x600, 295K)

AJ was fucking jacked in the 1990s though.

Attached: AJ_Rogan.jpg (1471x972, 564K)

what happened to the real Alex Jones on the left. Do we have to exhume Bill Hicks coffin?

Not everyone has to mention the Jewish question. It's also a death sentence in our fucked up country outside of Jow Forums. I fucking hate this "No true scotsman" fallacy that Jow Forums throws out for any one in the public sphere. I almost think it's a divide and conquer tactic to keep us from organizing like we did back during the elections

if thats jacked for you
he's on a testo cycle and went fat right after
Alex said so many battshit crazy things in this podcast the dude is legit insane or a bad actor

Holy fuck, what if it's true?

Attached: In Tro Spection.jpg (1600x1200, 329K)

You will never snuggle with a qt interdimensional space elf before going on a psychic power reaping harvest.
Why even be corporeally extant?

The guy was an actor. He just moved on to other things after signing an NDA. This was the result of being bought out by Ted Turner. Ted Turner was the one who hired Kevin Booth to manage the character. Ever find it odd that CNN has given him so much publicity?

youtube.com/watch?v=oJys-BwsVTU
youtube.com/watch?v=ror9v2LwHoY

By their fruits ye shall know them, as the saying goes. Whether or not Alex Jones is secretly Bill Hicks makes no difference to me, what matters to me is that he's wrong on a lot of topics mainly race.

Jews dude inter dimensional vampires are jews
Fucking idiots i swear to god

thats why it doesnt run counter to that theory, its the most ideal marketing stunt for his brand possible

I have an idea about this. People who live on the fringes of society have a very keen eye when it comes to noticing dysfunction in regular world. Yet, this also means that they make connections and come to conclusions that would be considered crazy. Because you have to think that in order to look at event that most see one way and you see another you have to be thinking on a whole other level. So I like Alex because he has the ability to spot the bullshit in the news, but that has made him think about crazy things.
I'm going to make a generalization that most of the people on Jow Forums are not considered "normal", but we are really good at putting our finger on the pulse of society. Because we aren't fully immersed in the dumb normie thoughts.

kek nice
by this logic white hues are from the same stock as argies.
you guys are basically newyorkers

Ted Turner (Who bought out Alex Jones and hired Kevin Booth) owned WCW when their New World Order\"NWO" branding became a thing. Then Suddenly Alex Jones began ranting about the NWO in a wrestler voice, resulting in people finding wrestling merch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(professional_wrestling)

Attached: nwo.jpg (600x300, 30K)

I want to continue this.

I met a guy in the woods who was working as a rock hound. He would travel with gem and mineral shows. This guy was a vet and homeless man in Virgina. He talked about how his experience showed him that the wars were a part of a bigger political economic game. He discussed the militarization of common police. He knew about the strange double speak of the left when he tried to talk about the first two subjects. He questioned 9/11 with reasonable skepticism. He even mentioned that Jews are an insular religious group that have a large hold on banks and media. The dude was redpilled.

He was still a crazy homeless guy that lived in his truck and talked about the healing of crystals. His whole life was filled with nontraditional ways of thinking. He was not a part of of normie society like a school teacher or manager at a starbucks. So his gift/curse is that he can see the stupidity and lies.

Bullshit, and who gives a shit if Alex Jones is giving the plebs metaphors for the Jews? the plebs are so dumb they'll believe he's actually talking about fucking interdimensional vampires. You need to state in no uncertain terms that it's THE FUCKING JEWS otherwise the message isn't effective.

White Brazilians are mostly Portuguese Italian and German. White Argentinians are mostly Spanish Italian and German. Whites Uruguayans are mostly Spanish Portuguese and Italian.

I'm "Arab"/Iberian i look like a Syrian (about 70% Iberian, 30% Syrian from the Reconquista period).

So basically it's Jewish controlled opposition then? it's probably a combination of different things and i'm sure no little part of it is due to how fucking crazy you Americans are. Only in America could Alex Jones exist.

Attached: My ancestors.jpg (1000x925, 216K)

loosing ratings. oh lets pretend to deplatform nigger jones because of muh redpills. goym won't be able to resist that logic. jackpot

are you guys really this removed from reality? you literally can't speak out against Zionism and expect to maintain any from of public status because get this the majority of normies think hating on a group of jews is a bad thing. its really as simple as that! besides AJ was never anything more then a easy to swallow red pill to break in normies, the first stepping stone on the path. And in that aspect he has opened up more people to questioning the narrative then he could have by running around saying the holocaust was fake because to average people that shit doesn't even compute and just gets dismissed but soften them up on AJ for a few years then you guys step in and take them the rest of the way.

Attached: 1550817090147.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

There are plenty of people that have great diagnoses of societal problems, but lack any explanation or solution. Andrew Yang was a clear example. He is very educated on the death of industrial white America. He was right about AI. He was right that free college is not going to help. He was right that we need more trades. He understood that foreigners can't take American tax dollars. He is still terribly wrong about UBI and the roles of taxes..

To be perfectly honest karl marx said much the same thing. Probably has a lot of truth to it but also doesn't mean that everyone on the fringe is right

he is hollywood.

I'm not Semitic enough to conceive of such trickery. Anyway, it's just Jews and liberals up to their usual trickery, nothing new.

i read that last part in napoleon dynamite's voice

Seeing all of the fucked-up shit in the world, I actually think Alex Jones is right. Interesting podcast.

Attached: colbert_podesta.jpg (480x360, 22K)

If what Alex said about his father telling him crazy shit is true then it's a good indication of history of mental illness in the family. Alex is a mix of a con man and an actual loony.

I really think the only people that go out of their way to call AJ a disinfo shill because of this are schizos and leftist shills trying to keep support for him down. I'm not really that big a fan of him. I support David Knight more, but Alex has been hit way too hard for him to be a fake.

The Globalists must have replaced his super Male Vitality with a placebo.

Attached: Alex Jones.png (1276x672, 780K)

This, he's a pseudo-liberal with a penchant for putting on a show and making shit up to entertain people.

He just got old and stopped doing all the crazy on the ground reporting stuff, is all. This is the chap who infiltrated Bohemian Grove, please remember. More importantly for Americans, he also dedicated many years to documenting the abuses of Posse Comitatis, the by-stealth development of the North American Union complete with single currency, he got the BBC to admit to the existence of the Bilderberg Group on air, he derailed the original Patriot Act by getting Texas to vote it down, and campaigned endlessly for the first responders who were dying of lung diseases during their clean up of 911 after being told they were safe by the EPA. That's just off the top of my head. Going back a decade, he was the only journalist to report on Waco critically, exposing the murder of the Davidians. In fact that was the event that flipped him over the edge. He's been a constant pain in the ass for the Federal government and the MSM ever since, until they laid him low over comments about Sandy Hook that 80% of Jow Forums agrees with. Cut him a little more slack than you're giving him, please. No, he's never going to name the jew. Him and every other person who isn't independently wealthy and/or wants a career in the public eye for more than six days. YOU go on youtube and name the kikes, see how far you get or even acquire 1% of Alex Jones' audience size. He's good for pretty much everything up to that point, you are asking too much backed by nothing you can call your own achievements in battling the NWO.

And all of these new conspiracy realists having a go at him from their webcams to desperately try to increase their patreon shekles are a joke. A sign that their content is worhtless right off the bat, purity spiralling like a commie by tearing Jones down in the vaguest possible way, as if that magically makes their regurgitated talking points magically better. Conspiracy Theory is spiralling the drain since Jones retired from active journalism and Maxwell went senile.

Attached: 1548689836746.png (307x307, 107K)

Alex Jones is truth and is both based and redpilled. Go fuck yourself.

That fucking Podesta looks like such a fucking lizard, no i'm not saying he's a Reptilian ffs.

It could all be a ploy and even if AJ isn't JEWISH controlled opposition he's still fucking crazy, i mean come on. Just because he isn't a complete faggot that doesn't mean he's not a crazy person.

Yes. That would be a gross oversimplification to assume that everyone on the fringes is right. Because I have met some genuinely crazy people. Also there are crazy people that live boring politically correct lives.

I'm just saying that it's probably easy for intelligent and curious people to follow logical connections and historical evidence to absurd conclusions.

One thing about Alex I noticed in the interview is that he makes a conclusion and uses the evidence to support that conclusion. Which is backwards. He probably made that conclusion years ago about interdimensional aliens and globalists based on the old stuff he read and has been trying to support that story for years with new data. Which explains his flip flopping on subjects and shoe horning events to fit his narrative.

he is but for 2 hours in the middle he forgot
>that rudolf hess parachuting into england to negotiate a peace deal with royals is woke af
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_Hess
toe rogan playing ignorant to george "i broke the bank of england" soros triggered me hard
they didn't even bring up quantum fund, or the ruble

Attached: zimmer.jpg (719x539, 76K)

He could fucking chill out with all the crazy shit, fucking aliens and interdimensional whateverthefuck. I mean come on. He says that shit like it's a fact.

anyone that makes millions of dollars a year are on the take. It's his own business holding him hostage even if no one else is.

Based and redpilled, sir.

Glad someone else gets it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOU9khtMrak

Attached: machine elves.jpg (857x1202, 245K)

You do know Owen Benjamin is a Jew and his wife is a spic and his kid is a spickike.

It's not his responsibility to chill out. He does what works for him. It's our responsibility to interpret what he says and make our own arguments. I just don't like this argument you are making because it puts the burden on him when crazy people take him literally. It's the excuse the media uses to get him shut down. He has the right to say and act however he wants.

Exactly! besides im pretty sure its the actual shills that want him to name the jew so they an use it against him because they have such a hard time nailing him down. He literally speaks about them in every way but name

Holy fuck, how do i get a body like Jones?

Attached: 1391111064839.png (321x326, 102K)

lift weights and eat food

Whatever man, the plebs are dumb they won't get his supposed metaphors for Jews. Only we get what he allegedly means.

No he doesn't, he tells people it's the fucking Reptilian Nazis that run the world or some shit, i dunno, i don't watch that loon.

It's all genetic, but eat right sleep well and train and you'll eventually maximize your genetic potential.

I didn't even mention Zionism

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Tm0JBMPvY&t

Adam green shows the evidence behind Alex Jones being an Israeli shill gatekeeping the truth of 9/11 which is Israel did it to get us involved in the area on their behalf.

Attached: fuck-traitors.jpg (124x121, 3K)

checked and kekpilled
he didn't name the jew. i get it and it doesn't matter
>they killed kennedy with impunity
>they open air tested a nuke in the 70's and no one said shit
i really don't blame him for not naming the jew
everyone vs the jews is a blackpill people should find themselves

Attached: checkadollbles.jpg (472x472, 79K)

Please watch

youtube.com/watch?v=3mOynpjUqEQ&t

I mean come on.

Attached: 1547873907644.png (210x339, 126K)

>they won't get his supposed metaphors for Jews. Only we get what he allegedly means
True, but if he did just outright name jews only we would believe him while everybody else would hate him and use it to discredit him. So what benefit would it be?

No no, when he says interdimensional aliens he actually means Jews

The Truth is dead because of Alex Jones and that is a hard red pill to swallow.

There are still retards here who think he really snuck into Bohemian Grove....