How do we stop bullying in schools?

How do we stop bullying in schools?

Attached: stacy.webm (1024x576, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwvfPPIGy9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't stop anything
We encourage it, but legalize nigger rape
Everyone will get what they want and need. Thots will get dick, and misguided kids will wisen up real quick

stop sending your kids to nigger infested day care facilities

I think guns would take of this desu,

so a bully dies the first day of each school year, but the rest of the year, no problems

Attached: 1514729891940.jpg (630x188, 21K)

Source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source source

Bring back the nuclear family. Losers with no dads are weak af and get pushed into suicide.

Attached: Fight me u long ass bitch.jpg (840x960, 119K)

Why on earth would we?

Make parents responsible for their own children by ending compulsory education would be a good start

Dont you mean reeducation camps?

Netflix's leftist show. SJW boycotted it because of the couple in the webm, one of the actress is underage I think.

reinstate corporal punishment

All of Netflix is leftist shows you didnt narrow it down

By toughening up the kids exposed to it. Most of it is due to over sensitive kids who don't know how to handle banter. If it gets physical suspension then if repeated only once expulsion. That worked pretty damn well at my school. There was fuck all bullying.

What happened next?

I'd bully her, I'm a doctor. WHAT'S NEXT?!
Peyton Kennedy in some Netflix garbage. Just watch Odd Squad instead for better Peyton Kennedy.

Attached: 220px-Peyton_Kennedy_-_2017_CFC_Annual_BBQ_Fundraiser_(37026243041)_(cropped).jpg (220x398, 29K)

This is the kind of shit that convinces autistics to become trannies

We need kids bullied early and often

Allow kids to fight.

I remember my first day in school, Some guy slapped my neck in the back. Then I punched him in the balls, He never provoked me again and even became friends afterwards.

Fuck sissy "boys" who never fight back when provoked. When you let people bully you, More people will start bullying you because you're weak and effeminante.

Everything Sucks!

Eat 4 dozen eggs a day to get large
And become the size of a barge

That's easy, Segregation.

Legalize corporal punishment and make it easier to expel bad kids from school. That's not going to happen because our society has become a bunch of pussies.

Odd Squad is good for my autism because everyone have catchphrases. Dr O always introduces, even to people already know her, and explains she is in fact a doctor. And when is done says WHATS NEXT

Attached: Agent-dro.jpg (219x219, 11K)

Baseball bat.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwvfPPIGy9s

do they fug?

I agree but what's the name of the show?