The DMT that resides in your pineal gland IS the Red-Pill

So, let me tell you who you all REALLY are:
Your ancestors came here looking for gold to save their planet's atmosphere about 500K years ago.

They created a slave race and eventually fled the planet and returned home. What they left behind is YOU.

The DMT the resides in your brain is there for ONE reason and ONE reason only: ASCENSION after death.

It is a portal to another dimension, however, the archons (machine leves) have figured this out and have ways of 'intercepting' your soul on your journey home after death. Soul traps.

How do I know this: I died and met the evil bastards. (the greys)

Ask me anything.
-
-

Attached: dmt_aliens.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ
nasa.gov/centers/ames/images/content/393894main_ACD09-0220-089_full.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sPzJjNQaYEA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYsVy_BD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

like what if im dmt deficient though

That's cool. I prefer stimulants myself. Coke or meth.

How do you know this? Did THEY tell you? Because most spirits will lie...they don't have morals like us.

There is plenty of gold in asteroids. Mining at the bottom of a gravity well is pants on head retarded unless you evolved in said gravity well.

Dear OP, you were on drugs. Also you're a faggot.

You say it's there for one reason only but how do you explain it's released in large amounts during birth too?

ive never taken DMT in my life, i had a NDE as a youngster....

Tldr ignore the white light upon death, seek out the golden door

@204704448
how dude you find this out
>curious_meme.gif

Eat a bunch of turkey

holy based make a new religion Sea Org. BTFO !

Attached: seaorg.jpg (192x263, 9K)

Where can I get my hands on some of this DMT stuff that you speak fondly of?

dont bother with the 'natural' stuff they extract from bark, its lacking some things that cant be re-constructed in nature, but you can try....ive talked to people who have had the same experience on DMT as I had upon death....

Get on my level
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ

dumbass...what "things" is it lacking?

How do the machine elves trap our souls?

not sure. Bob Lazar warned of a soul trap that we nuked on the moon in the 90's...its a giant black cube...its just a simple machine they created...my guess is there are more....

Do the greys have sex?

>Bob Lazar
Imagine believing what a Jew says

Are they Trump supporters?

here is the structure I think we destroyed...this photo is grainy but it was snapped by a reporter that was filming the desk of a NASA scientist..the original photo is still up on NASA's website:
nasa.gov/centers/ames/images/content/393894main_ACD09-0220-089_full.jpg

just zoom in on the pic its as clear as day

Attached: cube_moon.jpg (300x205, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sPzJjNQaYEA

and DMT is release near death; ergo:-
>you were on drugs

this may be one of these 'soul traps'..:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYsVy_BD_E

so all black cube worshipers (jews christians and muslims) want our souls to be trapped? How to avoid that? what do I do from now?

what choice is there apart from natural extracts? Synthetic ?

well, thats the question now isn't it? is DMT the portal or is it a drug trip? my experience was very specific in its nature, and so are many others...same with alien abductions. VERY specific...this leads me to believe its not a drug trip...

>to save their planet's atmosphere
>they returned home
so they saved their planet i guess?

Gold can be found in most metallic asteroids. Far more in a single one than has ever been mined on Earth.

Gold is valued by humans because it satisfies all the properties of sound money. Scarce/slow to inflate, divisible, transportable, etc.

We would see physical alien civilizations today if they existed. The Galaxy can be converted into Dyson spheres in under 12,000 years easily. The fact we see stars means there's no physical aliens.

DMT is accesses other planes of reality and lets entities in yes. But they are entirely non-physical and must exist in computational substrates such as brains.

Maybe suck some machine elf dick?

i doubt it. chances are the black cube has been integrated into our culture by the evil fucks running the planet int the ground...most people are probably unaware of its significance...they do evil shit like this to fuck with us...

>The fact we see stars means there's no physical aliens.
huh

the only way to know for sure is to experience death like I did. but dont do that on your own...

bullshit

the machine elves are basically spirits (good and evil, tho for them there's not a difference), not aliens.

>The Galaxy can be converted into Dyson spheres in under 12,000 years easily. The fact we see stars means there's no physical aliens.
uh, no. that's a false dichotomy.

youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

You still live in a physical universe. It's more than that.

Bullshit. What is Psychotria Viridis?

What did they say to you?

If they're smart enough for interstellar travel, why would they need monkey-slaves? Why not use robots?

gold is used as an anti-radiation shield....they were spraying the particulate into their atmosphere as a shield of some sorts...we are currently considering doing the same with 'other ' metals...

It's a dichotomy based on our current knowledge of physics, which is accurate enough to predict particles trillions of years into the future without error.
I'm not saying there's no other source of energy, but if there was we would still see its heat. A megacivilization would produce more heat than a quasar.

Bro, have you not seen The Terminator?

they explained time, eternity, and consciousness to me in great detail but my ego died after that it was very painful...they also took pleasure in the fear they were inflicting upon me so I got the feeling they werent good...

how I could meet the final boss running earth? Do you think if I get to the moon alone final boss could recognize me as a mayor power and treat me not like vermin but as someone to talk about things?

>The Galaxy can be converted into Dyson spheres in under 12,000 years easily. The fact we see stars means there's no physical aliens.

or perhaps there's no need to because spiritual energy is way stronger?

food for thought

"aliens" exist physically in this universe and in infinite other universes and dimensional realities. life is everywhere, consciousness is infinite. just because the mainstream human narratives says aliens can't be seen doesn't mean they don't physically exist here.

Do you remember exactly what they said???

Final boss is on Saturn's north pole as far as I know.

Attached: SaturnCube.jpg (860x460, 133K)

Shut the fuck up you dumb scientologist faggot

you can get infinite energy out of the aether.

Even if you could it would still produce anomalous heat that we could see if an entire intergalactic civilization was using it.

how could he notice me? maybe if I send him signals from the moon?
so tesla was on the righ track?

Replying to you

Maybe... I personally think earth is hell. We’re sent here to correct our wrongs from wherever were from... you don’t get to leave until you learn to be a good person... then you go back to planet sjw

this was 25 years ago but YES i do remember...there were three separate personalities inside this black void with me....my soul had been transformed into a pinpoint of light...they told me time was eternal...the soul never dies....there is no beginning or end to anything...they also told me that this life was an illusion that I had been 'allowed' to imagine...heres the twist: not sure if they were just fucking with me cause like I said they were mocking me quite a bit and laughing at my fear...

Thats not dmt

What if you die from explosion or something and your brain is in several tiny pieces?

Congratulations, you just argued that drugs are good.

eat lots of oranges, they have DMT

Chances?

Attached: hadj-kaaba.jpg (990x746, 280K)

>I died
Like you had clinical death and got revived?
> and met the evil bastards. (the greys)
tell more

i fell from a high place as a teen and hit my head HARD on the concrete...my friend found me.

Attached: 821953_orig.jpg (549x669, 76K)

>muh sitchen clay tablets account
oof.
why do you think greys are evil? were they 4ft tall

its real

Attached: Jwwtr38.png (1312x1147, 474K)

Attached: 0C802961-0BAB-44E1-B83A-6A6D21110A7F.jpg (680x954, 129K)

FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT

Attached: powell-tennessee-sinkhole.jpg (768x1024, 295K)

I did dmt once and I had an overwhelming urge that it had happened a million times before and a scientist who created the universe told me that I’ll never understand everything and to truly do the things you love. dmt is cool and a beautiful experience but at the end of the day it is just a chemical reaction in your brain

How did you come upon these revelations? Are you a practitioner yourself, a drug user who believes they saw something, or an avid reader of /x/?

And what about the greys? you didn't told us much about the experience.

everything is "just a chemical reaction in your brain"
why do people buy the "colors might be different for different people" argument with zero proof?
tell me more about the scientist that created the universe.

So what happens when we die, are we reborn on this piece of shit of a planet?

t. Twitter user

>>They created a slave race and eventually fled the planet and returned home. What they left behind is YOU.
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 1434092192271.png (776x602, 323K)

Saturn is about limitation via measurement.
All measurement is inherently based in a closed shape of all 90 degree angles depending on the dimension that's in it will be a line (0 angles / 1st dimension), square, cube. To reduce reality you reduce the "resolution" of your measurement. In measure theory of mathematics an approximation of this geometric understanding is generalized to non-geometric mathematics.

Our understanding of material reality is limited to cubes. The cube of Saturn is a rejection of spiritual reality and a worship of a "simulation" which is defined by cubic pixels.

Throwing you a bone. Try >> instead of @ ...or just click their post number

He wasn’t in a physical form in front of me, but rather talking to me while I was exposed to a million different things at once. My brain was going insane and I felt immense peace when he told me that I’ll never understand existence. There was something with life happening over and over forever as well. When I was coming out I saw a huge psycdelic circle thing with a nude women figure dancing in front of it, kinda waving her arms like some Hindu shit. Was a good time and makes you wonder about everything

>implying gravity is an actual force even though all of our models are wrong and need ridiculous nonsense like Dark Matter and Dark Energy
>not knowing electromagnetism is the only actual force in existence

But how do you put dumb slave monkeys on an asteroid?

Raw eggs bro

well, of course you stopped reading. who wants to hear this? ducking the subject will get u nowhere. this is a spiritual war.

> Not knowing all of the 4 forces splinter off from one force at high enough energies
You are correct in that the electroweak force separates at higher energies and is thus more fundamental, but you're wrong to say it's the be all end all.

dark matter and dark energy flow from the negation of God

it makes sense when you think about it

Humans were made in the image of God.
OP speaks with demons and they tell him this shit.

Attached: 1525379244147.jpg (600x448, 70K)

You just blow it up and collect the debris. Then monkeys on the ship do the processing

are you a ginger?

Maybe this explains why the government ordered on the record loads of penguin pineal glands.

It has some special sauce when you get it from the source

it wasnt a good experience in any way, I guess, even though the RED-PILL for me is unbelievably strong now, im 'wide awake' now as an adult...um, the greys are pranksters, almost child-like in their personalities...they take pleasure in fear and pain...they are EXTREMELY intelligent nad spiritual beings...they know a lot more than we do abofut how we got here and where we are going..they communicated with me telepathically the whole time...they 'showed' me that time was eternal, they 'showed' me that I was going to live forever....they also 'showed' me that the experience we are having now is an artificial one...almost like a dream..when I left my body, I didnt even really notice I just became this tiny dot of light in thei vast black 'space'???i cant explain how they 'showed' me these things because there were no pictures, it was more like injecting the knowledge into me and it happened all at once, kinda light they flicked a light-switch to the 'ON' position....INSTANT AWARENESS, it was pretty overwhelming i went crazy for a long time after this...

tbf tho, it could be argued that you're on drugs every time you feel emotions, or are generally concious (seratonin, oxytocin, dopamine etc) why is dmt necessarily different?

that pic was the weirdest leak ever
and I saw the pentagon triangle / UN leaks.

>posts literal kabbalah symbol
>redpilled

Attached: 1476930726131.jpg (2048x2048, 3.7M)

This

Is music just chemical reactions?

youre missing the pint obviously...dont know what kabbalah is, dont care...

lost

many thanks xypRspB6, I can't upvote you so instead I tip my bogglez to you!! have a tendie on me your glorious gentle sir

yea, that religion is evil for sure...sorry guys but it cant be any other way...lol

let's assume all these DMT posts are from glow niggers....

let's assume that the reason they are pushing this DMT narrative is to do to us what they did to the Boomers that were hippies back in the 60s. Anyone remember LSD? They pacified the boomers because nobody supported the war in Vietnam. They succeeded.

Here's the problem: We are redpilled. We know. Even if we somehow DMT ourselves, we won't forget. My only advice to those thinking about taking DMT is this: Be aware. Be aware of what happened to the Boomer hippies back in 1960 with LSD. They were pacified.

That is all.

Attached: 906px-Vietnam-protest-flower-mp-e1535502191161.jpg (772x520, 104K)

what happends If I racemix let's say with an asian girl? ending my lineage means my soul be trapped forever? does that means thats why enemies want us to racemix?
thank you woke-user