What is Jow Forums‘s average IQ?

What is Jow Forums‘s average IQ?

Attached: 77B5F35E-1A4C-4AB3-8120-CC36B86347E1.jpg (743x1022, 174K)

>44
probably right around there.

I thinfk what thoy yt it's yt 56 jjeews jiden jji
Hail tetlir

average, hard to say, really depends on the day and what is happening around the world to draw folks here
all in all, probably no different than any other major populations of people

Just saw a iq test for the first time: kek, you should be retarded to spend time with all that bullshit

60% below 100
20% 100-120
20% 120+

god i want to suck on her toes so bad

I wish I could drink her milky white legs

schfifty five

considering that pol has a high number of INTPs, is generally introverted, white, has foreigners who can speak english..

I would say the avg is 115-120 and 90% fall between 100 and 140

Attached: avgiqofpol.png (637x149, 9K)

that is a retarded claim, i dont think you understand how dumb people under 100 iq are

guarenteed most of Jow Forums has iq in the 90’s

patrician taste right here

150+

The same as Equatorial Guineas.

I'd have guessed it would taste more like sweat but then I've never had patrician.

The average is always "more than op"

for the Americans the stats are worse. The euros bring it up thankfully.

again, this is a retarded claim.. conspiracy minded people alone have a higher than avg iq as they are better than avg at pattern recognition.

also libertarians have the highest avg iq of any political group..

pol was originally libertarian but has moved to extreme facism/monarchism/natsoc due to their pattern recognition and exposure to new information

>niggers

Mine is 135 and I'm still still dumb enough to say nice quads, user.

Attached: man-in-jacket-talking-on-phone.jpg (534x800, 53K)

most american Jow Forumstards do, the rest probably not

this board is brimming with literal retards dude

Dromfp

I want to help her quit smoking.

Attached: emmarboots.jpg (1920x2821, 340K)

american's probably have a lower iq on pol on avg than the foreigners.. however this doesn't change the fact that the avg iq of pol even for Americans will be much higher than the avg normie

>this
Op is a faggot, after all

americans especially but a lot of the euros are just as dumb. Especially the eastern europeans.

I'm about 85 IQ.

fpbp

you underestimate how dumb the avg white person is user, go spend some time on the tucker carslon facebook group.

> the average marxist iq.

> this board is brimming with leftists larping as retarded far-right idiots

Attached: hesright.jpg (518x386, 63K)

I want to roll over there in my bed and suck on that woman's breast until I fall back asleep.

~120 but unironically

14 age 88 IQ

depends on weather forecast

You mean Sean Hannity?

>pol was originally libertarian but has moved to extreme facism/monarchism/natsoc
1. we were already "extreme" free marketers
2. nothing "moved" we all left once redditniggers and stormniggers like you flooded in
fuck off newfag
>inb4 we

Checked. Mine was 134 when I did an online test, and 136 in another. I know that doesn't really count for much but that's all I know

Attached: potatoMichelle.png (484x436, 112K)

I think Jow Forums is full of slightly above average "midwits." Too smart to just go along with mainstream culture but too dumb to have an independent thought of their own. I didn't make this up I read it from someone smarter than me.

Above nigger tier

i rarely see absurdly retarded stuff coming from eastern european flags, it's usually burgers and to a lesser degree brits and canadians

mensa

93 IQ here

Let me guess, Vox Day?

I was a libertarian for 14 years user, seriously you cant still be a libertarian, surely you are at least a propertarian now right? even molly is only pretending to still be a libertarian

135-145 depending on the test. Iq means jack shit if you do nothing with it. All you get is the occasional "wow, you're smart!".

over 9000

Who is this pale white goddess?

>mfw to smart too not let Asians rape thousands of children

Attached: Im_so_british.jpg (840x780, 86K)

high iq doesnt mean as much as having a low iq does

>propertarian isn't libertarian
newnigger get out

It isnt just leftists. You have multiple factions of glowniggers LARPing as each other.

I would guess in the 120s

7 gorillion trillion

This

Jow Forumss IQ is 1488

obviously...

but you can not still be a libertarian without being retarded. i am sorry user i have news for you

CIA NIGGER DATAMINING THREAD SAGE

Lilly Rader.

Oh that dude with the glasses on cnn yeah

you've just contradicted yourself you edgy retard go back to stormfront

Attached: 1446567243218.png (2000x2000, 1M)

anywhere between 6 gorillion and 600 sheckellion

Listen here heiny! Shut up!

This is a retarded post. Only being able to speak 1 language doesn't preclude someone from the ability to speak multiple languages and all I.Q tests for is POTENTIAL you fucking retard. Did you fall for the "le american idiot" meme you faggot? Get the fuck out of my country.

Attached: 1505412002163.gif (500x685, 952K)

All the niggers and streetshitters on the board have a yuge inpact in then average IQ of this shithole.

Attached: zoomali4.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Honestly, probably around 110-120IQ.

>biz 124
>the people that waste their life savings on pump and dump shitcoins

>vote democrat
dropped

>130
but honestly have no clue how reliable the Mensa test is in determining your intelligence. I think it might have something more to do with your propensity to learn and develop. I’m a very lazy person who procrastinated a lot and in all likelihood someone with a 110-120 iq and good work ethic is much smarter than me simply because my free time is often wasted while theirs goes towards intellectual development

>average IQ of a board with people and animals from multiple countries
Pretty easy to assume it's below the 100 IQ average.

Was tested twice, once as a child because they thought I was low IQ because I had serious issues with my parents divorce and couldn't apply myself to anything. Came back with a 128 IQ relative to my 8 year old peers.
Had a teacher take some extra time and show me science fiction and horror books. Started reading a lot more and began reading books that most adults struggle with. I mean imagine being 9 years old and actually making it through Stephen King's IT. That book is absurdly dull at times.
During The Q course at JFK Warfare center I scored around 124. So while an exceptional teenager apparently I've retarded myself over the years in some way. Possibly just a deviation between the different test.
Scored exceptionally in unconventional warfare hypotheticals. Which is the kind of stuff they wanted.
Almost failed the psychological profile though, had to talk to a psychologist more than once due to some of my answers being too vague.
I just had no opinion on most of the ethical questions other than "i'd perform within the limits of my mission for this particular scenario." type answers.

I digress, I always thought I would do really bad at IQ test and each time came up surprisingly high. A large problem is most of the test I got only one or two answers wrong and that's a large portion of your score lost there.
I'd really like to take an IQ test with hundreds of questions, instead of a 50-100 question one.

>im smart but lazy lol

people that say this gay shit are the biggest dunning krugers

are you trying to prove his point?

Okay, now what's the average?

91 here

it's actually very common
t. 160+ IQ underachiever

STOP FUCKING RESPONDING
your IQs must be low Jesus Christ

I mean if you say so. I have some reasons to believe what I’m saying is the case and not just me being a complete retard.
> studied for the LSAT for two months are scored in the 170s
>currently in a t1 Law school for which I barely do the reading and still have no issues outperforming classmates
>spend majority of my time not studying and playing vidya at a professional level.

>takes online IQ test

what's a dunning kruger?
t. absolute genius mensa member

Honestly would not be surprised if it is sub-100. It wasn't always this bad though. Too many retards popped in recently.

what's a good iq test

134 just barely got into Mensa

>6 posts by this id

that get is obvs the average iq.

Depends on the time of day.

Do people in europe really go barefoot outside? Would you put shoes on if you had a bank appointment?

around 110. we have a few autistic geniuses, and most of the under 100s are 90s or high 80s

Just google any of the standardized test used regionally or worldwide.
There are a handful that are respected.

Mine is apparently 120 according to the official papers from the psychologist if that helps.

People who hold dissenting political views tend to be smarter on average, because it takes more cognitive energy. In general, I'd guess Jow Forums is above average. Obviously there are a lot of retards here, but there are also smart people, and Jow Forums does tend to have an outsized impact on the internet. Jow Forums is an NPC filter

im 143 but i don't really apply it as well as i should be so im basically retarded

Who keeps posting pictures of this sad ass bitch?

The ability to evaluate and analyze has also been linked to severe depression.
A lot of us probably have bad anxiety, anger, or depression issues and find it hard to turn these symptoms off while in social situations. Which often gets confused for the perceived autism stigma that other groups force onto us.

Not to be confused with legitimate autism that I'm sure is abound here.

Jow Forums is high iq but low conscientiousness
good at arguing and all that jazz but weak willed faggots that can't budge from their chinese cartoons and vidya

Attached: 32235324243.jpg (680x490, 83K)