Pakistan comes out on top

I am Pakistani, but NOT NOT NOT an Indian hater. Jai Hind! Jai Bharat! (Nationalistic Indian slogans)

Objectively speaking, Pakistan came out on top here. How?
* They stood up for themselves and downed two Indian aircraft.
* They treated the pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan, with respect. The local mob beat him up, but the Pakistani military rescued him.
* They offered to help the investigation into the Pulwama incident and condemned it outright.
* They will return the pilot as a peace offering.
* Pakistani social media called for peace with #SayNoToWar trending, Indian social media openly called for war with #SayYesToWar trending.

***This is all because India has an upcoming general election and is trying to spur Nationalistic fervor for the BJP party*** They are exploiting this tension for political gain.

The India media has gotten horny for war cheerleading just as American Media was pre-Iraq War.

Its highly unlikely that India would defeat Pakistan in a current war. Why? Because
* Pakistan aircraft is superior
* Pakistan has Chinese support, which is the regional and soon-to-be global superpower

India has a legitimate complaint about terrorism that the Pakistani government uses against India. However, the Pakistani side argues that the Kashmiri people want to see India end its brutal occupation and THIS is the cause of terrorism.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (700x415, 52K)

>captured enemy wing commander.
>return pilot as peace offering.

China can be a terrible ally and if you look at the Uighur people, they'll tell you.
Pakistan streets will over flow with the dead and poo.

vote for the poo party of india! my godless friend!
>free curry,
>no more building of loo's
>make war over kashmiri mountains and kashimeir sweaters.
>designated shitting streets AND designated paki killing streets.
>a vote 4 poo, is vote 4 u

I feel for the Uyghur people, but China is not the ally of East Turkestan (Uyghur lands), it conquered them. Big difference.

You actually expected a fight from poojeet?

Don't disrespect my neighbors.

You're from a declining empire. Their country is rising. God bless them, even if our countries hate each other.

Send neighbor toilets fren. Superpower by 2020 wills it.

Re-electing Trump is a sign of America's decline.

Again, I'm not an Indian, but I respect my Indian neighbors.

>They stood up for themselves and downed two Indian aircraft.
>They stood up for themselves
ignores the endless terrorist attacks
DISREGARD, OP's a faggot!

Attached: 1530974786765.jpg (2000x1562, 402K)

>but I respect my Indian neighbors
You said that already moron. But really this time do you really respect jeet neighbors?

This is possibly the dumbest post on this board outside of ptg

They'll announce that both their investigations pointed to Israel.

Attached: 1544131720644.jpg (132x249, 4K)

You didn't read the post fully, did you?

>They offered to help the investigation into the Pulwama incident and condemned it outright.
oh yeah never heard that before from a country where terrorists literally roam free

So when are you guys going to start nuking the shit put of each other?

FLUSHED

Attached: POO COMMANDER FLUSHED.webm (320x580, 2.87M)

>did you?
I did and you're still a faggot, have you gone pedo yet?

Attached: 1512718227740.png (1024x682, 921K)

Poo detected

I’m really impressed with the Paki Air Force desu

Attached: 1551251498210.jpg (960x720, 159K)

Not really If street shitters wants they can conquer Pakistan.
Your government was pressured release pilot if Pakistan had balls they would had kept him in jail.
To bad Muslims never achieved anything in this modern time to busy infighting each other

Attached: 1551275967247.jpg (460x379, 29K)

Pakistan returning the pilot blows my mind. I’m swappin teams boys. Go pakis!

Oh wow, Jow Forums has molvi talking points.

OP you are a faggot

they downed two indian aircraft? lol

well they are smart trying to garner international support/attention unlike us

They had no other choice. They were on film. If they savagely butchered him on tape they would be turned to a fine cinder like the original pilot that crashed and burned.
India is no slouch, even the chinese are hesitiant to poke that beehive.

So basically you want peace, and to achieve this you will continue bombing them via proxy of regional conflict?

t. pajeet
Pakis already beat him on tape.

paki army?

Nah some villagers who he shot at.

There is a difference between getting punched and kicked a few times over being sliced into a fine meat and fed to some ignorant brit.

legit, hide behind that memeflaggot shit, you pretty much have too given the fact you're the most hated sub-human turd on planet earth.

I can't wait for them march on your land destroy you, I pray for it. Whenever a muslim dies humanity grows a little better and its always nice when we don't have to kill you ourselves for a change.

no civilians, they slapped the shit out of him while yelling durka durka

>To bad Muslims....
When you say "too" as "to" you know you Poo

Keep praying.

Attached: 1551261505576.jpg (676x1200, 179K)

This

The issue is more complicated than that. It comes down to the Kashmir situation.

Uyghur were never China's allies. The Muslim Hui people were. The Han and Hui are the ones who conquered Xinjiang in tandem, and Uyghur violence has been aimed at both since then. There have been uprisings for a long time. It was peaceful for a while, until after 1970 when the Islamists started preaching. Uyghurs became more and more alien to their neighbors, more seperatist, nationalistic and religious.

>pakis try and ignore terrorists because it slows Indian advance of Kashmir
>India gets fed up and does something
>Pakis shoot down planes that are attempting to stop terrorists
>India starts making preparations to punish pakis for this
>Pakis start shitting themselves more than usual
>Pakis make it clear they don't want any trouble and are doing anything to stop India glassing them

Remind me why pakis look like they came out best here when they just seem like pussies

You sound more like an ISI plant as opposed to a legitimate 3rd party observer.

Indian accomplished its goal in Pakistan and has only been flying sorties in Kashmir. I will cede that India's third world Russian and French planes are no match for surface to air American tech the Pakistanis have.

Pakistan sent one plane into Kashmir and it was downed, after that they haven't launched another plane.

You need a citation for your China claim. They haven't said anything about the situation because they need Indian support for their beltroad project.

Oh wow, I just saw your flag, now I get it. Sorry Jow Forums I fell for this trap.

>Pakistani social media called for peace with #SayNoToWar trending, Indian social media openly called for war with #SayYesToWar trending.
Seems like Pakistan was afraid

Cut it with the hippy shit, and do a nuclear war already...

Thanks for the input but nobody cares about the opinion of an inbred sandnigger. We don't go to your countries and tell you not to decapitate white women, or not do other sand nigger shit. So don't tell us what to do in ours.