Vax - 1, Antivax - 0

Pol really hates this guy because unlike pol, he did his research. Pol will chimp out. But he's invincible. He came to the conclusion that he needed be proactive and make the healthy choice of getting vaccinated. Pol can only get mad because he looks a little Jewish and "jew man bad, grug no like jew man". They will never tell you why he's wrong. Conspiracies are a hell of a drug.

I mean it's cool though too, if you want to die from not getting vaccinated like this 3yo person here: google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/3-year-old-who-died-of-flu-was-never-vaccinated.amp

Based vax teen shreds up parents with facts and logic:
youtu.be/gpEXtTzz5Aw

Attached: _105608135_ethanlandscapefinal.jpg (660x371, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaxinfostarthere.com/childhood-infectious-diseases-protect-us-cancers-later-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jow Forums doesn't like vaccines
You're a retard and your thread is a faggoty. Only leftists and flat-earth retards are against vaccines.

Attached: 1461752573126.gif (299x240, 174K)

Vaccines are for poor people. I'm not gonna harm my immune system if I don't need to. Horde immunity is over 99.9% when you vaccinate the poorest 67% of the population. They are the filth that live in squalor and start plagues, not us.

>Only leftists and flat-earth retards are against vaccines.
>reddit is pro vaccine
>pol is antivaccine

Flu vaccine? Wow, that is a new one, make sure to get this year's common cold immune booster shot at your local drug retail pharmacy!

My daughter is on a delayed schedule, going off of 1985.

I love this topic because both sides are 70IQ retards with the 130IQ faggots on high horses.

I LOVE IT BECAUSE THERE IS NO ROOM FOR DEBATE. Its an amazing example of the " Mantra of Science! " instead of practicing the scientific method

Based retard poster.

Attached: 1534703138945.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Not an argument, peasant.

Enjoy your measles retard. I'm not arguing with someone so low-I.Q.

My parents got to enjoy it

vaxinfostarthere.com/childhood-infectious-diseases-protect-us-cancers-later-life/

They are better off for it.

why are you shilling so hard against antivax, gotta pump those nanomachines huh?
I guarentee this guy has never heard of phages.

strawman, faggot

Because you have no argument. Like I said, wealthy people do not need to be vaccinated...But most poor and middle class do...For their own good and for ours. I agree that vaccines should be mandatory for the poor and one way to do that is by introducing very hefty fines that they simply cannot afford. I'm certainly not "antivax."

>yes goyim, inject your babies with mercury and other shit that your body needs, trust me
>yes I'm a doctor, believe me, goy

Attached: 1548953110916.png (280x320, 50K)

Who gives their babies flu-shots you dumb nigger?

It is on the CDC reccomended vaccine list. They tried to give my wife a flu vaccine while pregnant as well.

Also tried to give Ilotycin because you might have fucking gonorrhea and not know it!

All these laws are designed to keep niggers alive.

they guess every year what flu strain will happen and make the flu vaccine based on that guess. its usually not even the correct vaccine they end up using.

what kind of subhuman actually suffers symptoms worse than a slight fever from measles?
this isn't africa

I've known that since forever. I used to work at a pharmacy. We pushed that shit so fucking hard.

I personally got $600 as a bonus for making our store #1 for flu shots.

I developed a great page I would do in the store every hour to manipulate people, and they would always start milling over to the pharmacy.

I love, the most, the WONDERFUL thing, when you even mention vaccines today is the immediate negative reaction, even from unwashed idiots.

They did a GREAT job with the narrative for this.

meant this guy

Depends on what kind of sub-human. Niggers tolerate malaria and my 100% white self would die quickly without help.

That is mostly it. Measels can be dangerous with no help, but it happens.

A cousin died because his mother would not buy pedialyte because of the price. He dehydrated to death even though " I gave him white grape juice and soda pop! "

I just hope to god my children can find some 130+ IQ faggots to reproduce with.

cbs morning show ......yeah its a psyop

its just as bad here.....

mmhm

Attached: organic.png (941x533, 47K)

MMR and other vax are just as bad.

Vax are just adjunctive injections of aluminium, mercury combined with viruses and antigens to infiltrate the body and cause inflammation (a part of the immune response. Inflammation causes the release of cell destroying proteases like matrix-metallo proteases and some vax are specifically designed to bypass the blood brain barrier so that they effect the brain. That causes a lot of damage to the brain and causes conditions like autism.

Other vaccines can cause inflammation in other parts of the body, which has given kids UC, Crohn's, and dozens of other diseases.

Pro-vaxxing is liberal cuckshit that is encouraged by (((((them))))). Not only that, basic hygiene has been reducing the prevalence of many diseases before vax were even introduced. You have to be a smallbrain with no critical thinking to think vax are supposed to be "good" for you.

Attached: 1532650164938.jpg (699x960, 70K)

the objective is getting the adjuvant in, fuck up our brain development. shave off IQ from genpop as a part of their prison planet system. fuck up spiritual potentials. there is probably a clean safe harmless way to vax.

>rate of death equals rate of contraction
Polio wasn't a big killer it was the whole leaving your children crippled that was the problem.
Creating antibiotics is what kept people from dying of all those diseases you dipshit.

Attached: 1523135856546.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

> did no research
>look like a fag
>zero intelligence
>zero investigation
>regurgitated discredited judeo corporate propaganda laughed and pissed on by the educated

correct meanehile, sterilization, autism, retardation, and early rare diseases like childhood cancer are off the charts why? Because of vaccines...jew vaccines that these evil stupid uneducated swine try to ram down healthy people's throat so they die and the few that live die of trying to auto-fellate like onions weakling retard shrimp...btw jew don't get the toxic vaccines they have a sealed off jew on jew "medical system" that is exlcusive...its for the dumb goyim like Tide Pods

Goy holistic medicine, vitamins, and western society drastically decreased these problems for the west in the late middle ages to 20th century before the full kike takeover...the jews have since dumbed everyone down, hidden away and selective give out the real shit while poisoning everyone and hire uneducated retard liars like inhuman onions boy to spew fake discredited "statistics" of course made by discredited jews with zero credibility.

Attached: 1547446553339.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

Polio-induced paralysis happened in less than 1% of all cases and was extremely rare in children and much more likely in adults. The polio vaccine you got as a child has also stopped providing immunity by the time you're an adult. There's also some loose evidence that the polio vaccine is what results in AFM from other non-poliovirus enteroviruses in children.