Race: white

>race: white
>gender: male
>application promptly thrown into the bin
how do we stop this?

Attached: 1545373225449.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzIeHdZ6OkY
youtube.com/watch?v=-yVvAImQCNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Become self-sufficient or work somewhere you're appreciated like Asia until (((their))) system collapses.

guess you better come out of the closet user

Who is that cute girl

Change it to
race: mutt
voila

>girl

write a better resume, dumbfuck

Lie, obviously. If it seems like a workplace where it'd help, i'm a quarter-asian bisexual. They'll never ask you to prove it.

Attached: 1457393836332.png (673x669, 299K)

Lie that you're native american. Don't all of you claim you're 1/3678 native american anyway?

>Who is that cute girl
it's a fucking tranny

Unironically start your own business in the field youre applying for, only hire white men that arent wiggers, and rake in the dough with you vastly superior product that a minority or woman would never be capable of creating

>I'm 1/1028 Chevrolet Indian :)
yeah like half the country does that. Even niggers do it sometimes

>resumes
companies should be applying to the worker, not the other way around

I would do it. Just like call myself aboriginal in Australia.

You don't need to. Because capitalism is a darwinistic process that will gradually replace firms that shoot themselves in the foot for woke points.

by being more qualified - clean your room bucko

also this - currently working at an organization that has held 3 positions open for diversity hires, we are suffering for it

>girl
lol
>fake hair
>fake eyebrows
>fake contacts
>fake hormones

And who is she?

Identify as a woman while behaving as usual. Use their own game against them.

Anthony Cumia already fucked him, sorry bro

that virtually never happens, and if it does, you must be an effeminate faggot loser. in other words, stop rationalizing why you're such a worthless unemployable pantywaist and get a job. i wouldnt hire pic related either.

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

The solution to all of pol’s problems is the final solution

How many positions are there in total?

Stop putting white on there, nigger

I made out with someone who looked like this at a party back in the early 00s. It wasn't until later that I found out it was a tranny. I got trapped. Still a little pissed about it to this day.

Here, I fixed it for you:

race: proud white

Working for them yous

Attached: 1537324568847.gif (270x205, 3.33M)

You didn't feel his boner?

sent it via email, stupid.

They do when your skills are valuable

My dad unironically knows a guy who got fucked over by affirmative action twice, once getting a job and then getting a promotion he was told he deserved several years later. He literally got blackpilled and invested his entire savings into making his own business and he was successful. He employes about 20 people and only 2 of them aren’t white but are “white passing” and there are no women there. My dad asked why and he said that he didn’t want to create a HR department or create managerial positions within his organisation and his justification is that an all white male workforce wouldn’t require those two things.

I fill in "Decline To Identify" on all EEOC forms. No one can tell me whether this is better or worse than White, Male, Able. I wish everyone would would do this and throw the whole stupid system into chaos. Probably roastie retards are throwing out my applications but they would do that if I filled out White Male anyway.

Capitalism and communism eventually become the same thing. The "invisible hand" will not save you.

Attached: 1.png (1381x331, 138K)

Attached: 2.png (1372x209, 98K)

Attached: 3.png (1380x347, 168K)

Attached: 4.png (1385x285, 136K)

Attached: 5.png (1366x337, 121K)

Just say your biracial. They aren't going to be checking your parents.

Based Commie Bro. Throw out the pro-immigration horseshit and we can work together.

capitalism isn't some esoteric form of economy. It's just a word for people using money to exchange goods.

Include a photo of your mad gains, flexin on them normies, with your application.

Attached: 14545555.jpg (700x692, 39K)

>Capitalism and communism eventually become the same thing.

Capitalism is communism for the rich. Doubts? Just look at the bailouts to banks and car companies. Who paid for them?

yeah...

I meant it for the people who think that meritocratic companies will succeed over diversity companies. What actually happens is that a Chosen Few take over the entire economy and force diversity on all of us at the point of a gun... exactly what happened here.

How many accelerationist anons have applied as demifluid whatever and called the bluff of the insitution they are applying at?

Nah those companies are doomed for failure eventually. It’ll take time is all.

Lie or decline to answer (they can't force you too). I've done both. I claimed Mexican on an application and nobody said anything after I got the job. If they did, I would have said "oops I messed up sorry" or lie and say I had a Mexican grandparent and that "I identify strongly with that part of my lineage". If they try to fire you, threaten to sue them for firing you for being white but I doubt it would even come to that.

Oven the Jew.

So long as they can print money they can kick the can down the road.

Do what I do and put race as "other" or "Jewish" if you can type it in.

Not when they've fused with the government. I mean, the entire System might collapse, but its goal is to give the Chosen Few total power and replace any race powerful enough to challenge them with atomized, low-IQ mutts, which it's doing a pretty good job of so far. This "affirmative action" thing just squeezes white men so we're less likely to have lots of kids.

Any company that allows their hr to do this is on the fast track to failure. Women and niggers create very little of actual value. Any company that relies on them for their productivity is doomed.

Attached: 1500340411081.png (1016x1016, 2M)

this doesn't happen, stop making excuses for having an underwhelming resume

>thrown into the bin
>bin
Britcuck proxy detected

stop being white

I could never lie about my race or work experience unlike a lot of Jow Forumsacks. If that's what it takes to "get ahead" in this society, it's not a goal worth pursuing.

You can't stop it.

Attached: swm.png (700x585, 193K)

Unironically this, race does not exist after all

Attached: frog.jpg (229x220, 13K)

just say you're Hispanic

Hispanic is not a race and Hispanics can be blue eyed and white

Attached: cameron_diaz.jpg (1440x2177, 168K)

>gender: non-conforming trans girl

Attached: Giovanni_Battista_Moroni_009.jpg (770x904, 108K)

somebody tell him

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (720x405, 23K)

one word

Brew and stew.

Don't bother looking up material of this trap.

Came here to post this. Just say you’re a white Latino.

REMINDER
Prominent right wing podcast host Anthony Cumia fucked this tranny. He also paid for his breast implants.

Attached: sand nigger and tranny.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Also Charlie Sheen, real last name Estavez is Hispanic, his father is Martin Sheen, real name Ramón Gerard Antonio Estévez

Attached: rs_634x784-150526100636-634.charlie-martin-sheen.jpg (634x784, 42K)

Either tell them you're masc non binary or that you're jew (if they ask more about it say you're an Ashkenazi jew not a religious jew)

american men lmao

sue lightning

We don't have diversity hirings yet ( at least officially) but I always wondered if you can just claim to be jewish.

Feels like the only way how whites can claim minority benefits.

Well if you look like that I wouldn't hire you either.

isnt the czech republic mecca for degenerate trash? Not saying youre wrong, but this is a case of a nigger calling a kettle a nigger

Nope, just pointing out the truth. You're just desperate for excuses for your failures. Hilariously, the only thing more pathetic than your failures are the fact that you cant even take responsibility for them.

I applied to be a firefighter and didn't even get an interview.
A month later I saw a news aryicle saying that my local fire service is doing a diversity thing and hiring more Minorities.
So next time I apply;
>race
other

>religion
joowish

How can they prove that I'm not? They aren't gonna ask to see my Kojak's turtle-neck

Given their brilliant logic I think you can just identify as a Nigger on app
Whites will begin breaking off and forming Ethnonationalist colonies inspired by Fascism.

The seeds will be planted In the form of training camps for young, white, gentile males.

An intense curriculum will mold the participants into a well rounded Citizenry of tomorrow’s Caucasian utopia.

As the American empire edges closer to her death, the White American Male will pick up the pieces. Learning from history’s mistakes we will Create a new empire.

We will viciously expel any alien, foreign or degenerate influence or people from our land.

It is not out of hate of the other, but of love for our own.

We understand that the other may do everything in his power to undermine and destroy our efforts.

But we now fully understand that ourselves and the other cannot live in peace.

In an ideal world we would Break off peacefully. But we stand firm in our beliefs and are willing to kill and die for them.

We will make an initial offering of peace but we are fully prepared and ready to go to war.

They have Destroyed our civilizations, they have subverted our institutions in order to attack us from every angle, they have slandered our history And now they’re trying to turn our women and children against us.

We will secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>an Ashkenazi jew not a religious jew)
Pretty much all Jews in this country are Ashkenazim, that's why they look sort of white. All those turbokikes in the fur hats are Ashkenazim.

you are American, claim you are half Italian and chose mixed race.

just say mother was jewish so that makes you by birth. But say you don't observe the faith if the ask too many questions

in reality some of the niggers are part indian
escaped slave were sometimes taken in by indian tribes for what ever reason, farm equipment probably

This but unfortunately

Im actually 1/8th navajo. Can i use this to my advantage?

I actually still have the piece

Attached: 1548873156437.jpg (738x857, 217K)

.Ask Nazim

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Based. The third way is the best way.

where in Asia, specifically?

Trading my Brown gf for a qt trap like sue pm me for info

This shit isn’t legal, but unfortunately it is an unwinnable battle, optics wise. Don’t expect it to get any better.

owo i will be your trap gf user do you like slavs uguu

How get brown gf as a green eyed white man

Five years later
>why are homes burning down more than ever?

We don't. We embrace it. Why work to sustain this corrupt system? Whites keep the system afloat. Civilization cannot be supported without us. Therefore the logical conclusion is to find alternate ways of sustaining ourselves, while the system collapses.

She's not the ugliest tranny out there. I mean if she's shaved and Anthony hit it from behind is it really all that gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=CzIeHdZ6OkY

Video is her.

Attached: 1522579422460.gif (500x281, 1000K)

Wherever you can.

nothing to be done for it. it cant be proved that you were rejected for being a straight white male. how can anyone prove the application was thrown in the bin for that reason? hell, most places explicitly reject hard copy applications/resumes. they use computers to sift, and most legitimately don't even know the algorithms sort out straight white males; they're just using what program was given to them; and if they do know, they can say they didn't and no one can prove otherwise. all you can do is keep applying elsewhere

Literally just exist as a green eyed white man who is into bestiality.

the US military does the same shit.
they try forced diversification by promoting and awarding women and niggers, especially nigger women.
it is not uncommon to see some of the worst soldiers, except for physical fitness, get promoted ahead of good soldiers.
they have schools, positions, duty assignments, awards, and pt scores to be evaluated but it still comes down to a board.
a board meets and decides who will get the award or promotion, and they must meet a quota.

Just say you're a multiracial female-to-male transsexual. Honesty and truth are the first things leftism kills.

Have a job with a skill that's actually in demand.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yVvAImQCNY

So next a US soldier will be more likely to be shot by the incompetent niggress behind him than the ISIS fighter