Hobbies

Are hobbies for beta males? I notice that only nerdy men really have hobbies. The more manly men don't spend any time on hobbies or personal interests. They are always fucking or fighting someone.

Is this why betas become feminist? Their hobbies get infiltrated by feminists and they adapt because they value their hobby over politics?

Attached: 1551309817191.gif (500x281, 278K)

This board is getting more and more pathetic every day. No wonder you are social outcasts.

thanks doc

I genuinely don't see how my post is pathetic. Explain

Yes.

Your testosterone level is too low if you have a hobby. See a doc.

You should be banging every pussy you can lay your hands on at least till your mid 40s.

I'm an incel. Hobbies are all I have. But other males tell me to grow up, aka abandon my interests. So what am I supposed to do, sit in an empty room staring at a wall?

Dude a hobby is something semi productive that you enjoy doing so something like working out or shooting guns could be considered a hobby.

I don't like those things though. They're boring in my opinion.

Take your meds.

Unless you're impregnating all of them, it's a waste of time. I wish I didn't waste my youth fucking random chicks that gave me nothing in the long run except some STD's. Should have picked out a nice girl, dated her, put a ring on it and pumped her full of kids. Not saying it's too late now, but at 44, my chances of getting a hot young innocent 20 year old to wife is pretty slim and I'll probably be stuck with one of the roasties I pumped and dumped.

DOC I NEED A STRONGER DOSE
HURRY

Well there are good hobbies and bad hobbies to have, for example:

Working out = good hobby

Sitting playing games = bad hobbie

You should only go for your twin soul. Twin flame.

Finding your twin flame is very hard though. Your karma may not allow it.

What do you mean by hobbies ?
Its a very male thing to study/play/have a huge interest in a subject.
The problem is rather :
Is your hobby positive or destructive ?
For example, for many scientists, research is their hobby. Music, art, philosophy, sports, our civilization is built by men absorbed in their hobbies.
But sure, spending your life obsessing about anime or children card games won't do you any good.
Such things are to be practiced with moderation, or it will be at the expense of the rest.
I think you only saw one part of the male universe, the primitive one. Its far more complicated. You are not manly because you fight and fuck, like niggers in the ghetto, you are manly when you are complete and dedicated.
Do you think our great thinkers, inventors, explorers, settlers, etc were not manly ?

For the last part, yes. What you describe are full of uncomplete men failing at everything that matters and obsessing over trivialities. They are desperate for approval, and therefore easy to infiltrate, in consequense, invasive activists have little problem overwhelming their communities. They lack a defense mechanism or the will to enforce one. But it is they are failures, not because having hobbies is bad.
For example, i had a friend who was super fan of DBZ, and it led him to practice martial arts, and once i told him about the saga of the monkey king and journey to the west that inspired it, he started studying asian mythology and spirituality. And today he is quite complete as a man. Still a fan of DBZ, healthy and doing sports, and knowledgeable about many stuff.
Me, i am a lot more intellectual, and my interest in many subjects made people seeing me as quite wise and reasonnable, respect my opinion and often ask for it.
Hobbies are like many things, they are what you make of them.

Just a reminder to sage these threads.

>The more manly men don't spend any time on hobbies or personal interests.

No, wiggers don't have those interests. Advanced men always have. Consider Roman and Greek philosophers or the Samurai warrior Myamoto Mushashi. BTW firearms are both ultra-manly and a very common hobby, but a pussy like OP wouldn't know that.

OP doesn't need a hobby except suicide (stream it, faggot!). He/she/it stinks of incel white trash. There is no cure. If you fail at manly go to /b/ and learn to trap. Instead of mourning your failure as a man, steer into the cock.

It won't work because the eternal summerfags will bump anyway.

Trump will lose in 2020 because Jow Forums is kill by Shareblue.

Manly men would love to have hobbies, but we are too busy working to pay for all the beta men, roasties, and people of less than adequate colors.

Our reward awaits us in heaven.
We place no hope in this broken world.

Attached: image.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

I enjoy finding rusty /no longer working old tools and restoring then. I found a bad ass crescent wrench recently that was made in 1925 and got all the rust off, cleaned it, oiled it up and now it's functioning like new.
>Inb4 incel
I've been with plenty of women and an now engaged and trying to have kids so fuck off with that

Rate me, pole:
Board Gaming (not dnd)
>Pro social
>Brought my family & friends closer
>Not delusional like vidya
Exercise
>Biking & hiking
>Weightlifting

Attached: 1541542645485.jpg (686x605, 93K)