I fucked up, lads

I fucked up, lads.
I'm a member of a political party.
I went to a gathering, got drunk as fuck, and then I unironically started naming the jew... Among other things.

Things I said:
1. Holocaust jokes
2. Holocaust denial jokes
3. The Jewish IQ thing
4. The nigger IQ thing
5. I said that women should have never gotten the vote(only property owners should vote).
6. I said that members of a certain opposing party should all be rounded up and executed.
7. Probably more really bad shit I can't even remember.
I also somehow ended up fucking a chick from our members.

How bad is it?
Memeflag is for hiding nationality, fuck me.

Attached: letMeTellYouAboutTheJews.jpg (675x271, 33K)

>You said all that
>Still ended up fucking a member
Yea you're fine

Britbong tory per chance?

No. Why? Do you know someone who did this recently?

This would be me. I don't consider myself anti semitic but if normies knew my views they would certainly ,

Thankfully I can name the jew around my negress wife and parents without being lynched

Well done idiot. Get some self awareness Holy shit. This is not how you convince people.

How did you end up getting bob and vagene. Tell us the secret. Thanks in advance.

Its pretty good actually. You showed you power level and a chick fucked you.

Never change, India

>reveal power level
>get laid
wtf /b/ lied to me.

Say your nationality you fuck, how does that reveal your identity?

Tory? You're done.
Labour? Leadership bid within the year.

>women
>caring what you said or did
grow up

a drunk man is an honest man
>as long as no one recorded it you'll be fine

Names the jew because of an over consumption of the liquid jew.

this The part about "Women should not have the vote", I think I said that to the girl I ended up fucking. Or it might have been "women have no souls", don't really remember.

You left out the part where you fucked up

I did this to my gf and we're getting married in september

>getting drunk
found the problem
don't get wasted around people that you don't want to act like an idiot in front of, it's that easy

absolutely based

is jeremy quintessentially /ourlad/?

>Probably more really bad shit
Stop internalizing the values of the enemy.

The truth isn't bad. Pursuing our own interests, rather than serving hostile aliens, isn't bad. The people who tell us these things are bad, are either brainwashed, and need our help, or actively evil, and should be opposed.

When we let the truth slip out a little here and there, they can focus on us one by one, ganging up on us and attacking us, making examples, using us to brainwash the others. The situation we need to get to, as quickly as possible, is where the truth is spoken too commonly to be effectively attacked in more than an insignificant minority of cases, and furthermore, that when they attack one of us for telling the truth, there are enough of us openly standing up for our values, that we can effectively attack the attackers, cause *them* to lose their jobs and social standing, make examples of *them* for going publicly against *our* values.

It can all turn around very suddenly. That's why they attack so fiercely when they see the smallest deviation from their acceptable values (i.e. mandatory lies). It's not because they're powerful, but because they're vulnerable.

The first, and key step, is to stop thinking of these truths and appropriate values as bad, and ever feeling guilty for saying them.

>a political party.

which?

>How bad is it?
Depending on where you live you can expect a visit from the thought police.

>Memeflag is for hiding nationality, fuck me.
Gotta be Israeli

Attached: 1485361611038.jpg (625x626, 51K)

india it sucks you guys lost the latest round of the rag vs poo wars but i think you guys are super good sports about the whole toilet thing so keep on keepin on sanjeet my curry munching friend

Attached: 1504802488115.jpg (493x616, 46K)