Donald Trump has said he took Kim Jong-un “at his word” when he denied any responsibility in the imprisonment and...

>Donald Trump has said he took Kim Jong-un “at his word” when he denied any responsibility in the imprisonment and torture of Otto Warmbier that led to the US student’s death in 2017.

>“Some really bad things happened to Otto,” Trump said. “But Kim tells me that he didn’t know about it and I will take him at his word.”

Is this America First, Jow Forums?

Attached: 5F14B821-D871-4958-84C2-41372BE42687.jpg (562x500, 19K)

i will take you at your word that you are a master negotiator. What would you have done differently?

glassed north korea, cut china off from aid and oil, sell them nevada and utah for leverage, and kissed up to russia.

Nice but i know what bases anons would do. OP was the one parroting talking points. I was hoping he was sincere and not some hit and run shit poster.

Im glad that mossad faggot died

Attached: 1549110045086.jpg (1567x1835, 1.19M)

oh no, not diplomacy during a nuclear crisis! IMPEACH

>1 post by this ID
i think we can all agree OP is a faggot.

Trump is a zionist puppet, but that Warmbier guy was a dumbass who had it coming, and Trump did right in not giving a fuck about it. No point in fucking up NK negotiations over some tard who can't follow the rules.

>achieving a peace deal to denuclearize and win me the biggest political achievement of any president in half a century
>creating an issue over some dead faggot who went into NK and stole shit 2 years ago

Hard choice there

>Trump is a zionist puppet,
Today
>Trump is a racist, anti Semitic xenophobic bigot.
Tomorrow
t. omnipotent clairvoyant

Attached: lol_fag.jpg (184x184, 8K)

lol

>trump is bad mkay
Fuck off shill your tricks wont work here

Attached: serveimage(2).jpg (220x229, 7K)

Making a big deal out of Warmbier was a mistake to begin with, kid was retarded
That whole SotU was full of emotional manipulation shit but I guess the boomers eat that shit up

>*gives 38bn to israel*

There is nothing wrong with Trump not giving a shit about Americans. Fuck off libtard.

There is a reason Trump didn't want his SAT score or school grades leaked

Attached: 1544212897254.jpg (456x810, 27K)

This is public relations not negotiation.

You fucking moron nobody actually believes that. Trump just realizes that the life of one guy who went somewhere stupid isn't worth jeopardizing relationships with a nuclear power. Besides, I'm sure Kim didn't really have anything to do with it, it's just the sort of shit that happens under him that he allows. But again, the life of one guy is not worth publicly announcing your distrust of someone you have been slowly and surely getting to come to the table and be reasonable. Are you really that fucking dumb that you think Trump just straight up believes they didn't have anything to do with it?

This is more important than the life of one guy.

Otto wasn't tortured.

I think you are correct in part. A certain low level of these negotiations do take place in public to feed the press. I think what Trump says in public is part of his negotiating process.

REPARATIONS FOR OTTO!!!

Attached: 1534365022923.png (514x652, 197K)

Do you really believe a dictator like Kim is personally overseeing the capture and torture of criminals, or are you just DRUMPF posting? I can never tell if you lefties are self aware, and just playing a really poor game, or if you're legitimately retarded.