Pol btfoooooo

First get the news Trudeau is probably going to be forced out of office, now we get the news Israeli PM Ben Netanyahu has been indicted. With all the banks in europe getting fucked for their money laundering and other things going on in the world, can Jow Forums finally realize theres a global wide swamp drainage occurring before our eyes. when will Jow Forums admit donald trump is the fucking man and give him a big thank you. Thank you mr president trump, fuck the shills, fuck the never trumpers, and a big fuck you to the trump fans that jumped off the train because of "MUH WALL" (that is still being built) you are not allowed back on, Jow Forums btfooooooooo

Attached: pmjewscum.jpg (119x160, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-bribe-fraud-charges-n977571
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump IS the swamp you fucking retard

Shills and faggot trannys have overrun this board

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fucking kike, forget your memeflag? Israel is fucked

U MAD BRO??

This. It's a fucking joke

God Emperor Trump is the greatest world leader in the recorded memory of mankind.

Attached: M1-1ivKu.jpg (256x256, 27K)

>Israel is fucked
How?
Trump is the most pro-Israel president in USA history.
The only way the Zionist regime can ever be threatened is if USA hegemony collapses or a real left-wing wave overtakes the imperial government. So, in the short-term, the biggest threat to Israel is a Bernie presidency.

Shut up faggot, this is politics, 2 prime ministers gone, 2 days, NOT SHILLING BRO ITS HAPPENING

Checked.
Decent b8, i give it a 7/10.

Trump Curse.

Would like to next see Merkel get BLACKED, Macron being eaten by a crowd of hungry yellow vests, Theresa May sent to my sex dungeon etc...

do you not realize your prime minister has been indicted??

Nice flag

I'm not sure if you misunderstood my comment or if I misunderstood the one I replied to

First, it has nothing to do with Trump.
Second, the "bibi was indicted" narrative is wrong. All we've got is a RECOMMENDATION for indictment. There's still half a year to a year before actual charges are brought. By that time, Bibi is expected to win re-election and (hopefully) pass the French Law, giving him legal immunity while in office. It's obvious he will do and say and promise literally anything and everything to have the French Law be retroactive so that all charges are dropped before they are even brought.

Like all Jow Forums "HAPPENING"s, it's fucking nothing.

cope harder faggot jew, your prime minister just got indicted. Thank you for explaining the legal process, i know theres time in between indictment and arrest. your prime minister is fucked

but he wasn't...
and I'm not a supporter of his...

Is there sauce on this?

>I'm not a supporter of his
I believe you bro

You forgot the memeflag dumb fucking kike

he's talking about witch hunts right now kek, this timeline omfg

BLIFT BTFO!

But seriously we can't allow Hillary CLITon to get her hands on the wireless password.

God Emperor Trump is Howling with Kim right now. Watching the Deep state collapse.
>Macron gassing his own people to keep them quiet
>May about to get Brexit fucked
>Bibi Indicted
>Trudeau just killed the Liberal party of Canada
Honestly this is way more then I ever expected. It's all memes until it isn't.

Attached: 16532236536254578.png (608x576, 558K)

You're right

nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted-bribe-fraud-charges-n977571

What do you think they are talking about

>Kim, it's time to give to the master

Attached: 1551199230386.png (326x643, 181K)

Love Trump now more than
ever.

Ok, what the fuck does Trump have to do with any of that?

>Israel's attorney general announced Thursday that his office plans to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges after a two-year investigation.
It's literally the very first sentence you fucking cretin.

>"It should be noted that the decision regarding an indictment is not yet final, since the Attorney General will offer to conduct a pre-indictment hearing before reaching any final decision, according to Israeli law," according to Livni's statement.

You're right. Brb gonna cut my dick off, move to America and vote Hillary now.

What about that first sentence disagree with what i'm saying you insufferable rat.

Attached: 187544376217609.png (850x446, 349K)

Strange times we live in when it’s a kike telling the truth, I know the reddit retards still follow trump dispite him betraying the people that got him into power, and using his power to help kikes while at the same time making himself look like a colossal retard constantly.

He's right you fucking retard.
Trump has been Zogged since he got bailed out by the Rothschilds in the 80s.
Stop being such a MIGA shill.

Attached: JNF TRUMP PLAQUE.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

"plans to indict" isn't an actual indictment, especially when that "pre-indictment hearing" is some 6+ months away.

sadly this and the dome of the rock will 100% be destroyed by then and the third temple prophecy will be fulfilled.
Then Christ will come back and redeem his followers as the world is incinerated.

Than they just get a new one. They are mostly puppets anyway. What's the real consequence?

Attached: 1551232657137.jpg (800x766, 258K)

"Israel's attorney general announced Thursday that his office plans to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges after a two-year investigation."
What about this makes you think the Pre hearing is going to change his mind after a two year investigation exactly?

Complete and total bullshit.

Fuck you, kike bitch.

obama is overrated.

Q unironically predicted this.

>that flag
>that post

Attached: 1529016677623.jpg (297x170, 12K)

Attached: KiyoMatsu.jpg (750x500, 25K)

Rake and Rope day.

Attached: liam-neeson-taken-meme-awesome-we-will-hunt-you-down-liam-neeson-taken-meme-on-memegen-of-liam-neeso (512x512, 25K)

Gas the bikes race cars now

Honk honk

Attached: 7C13D533-4370-4B18-81C4-941585C690C5.jpg (867x563, 71K)

I don't know if you're being purposefully obtuse or are genuinely mentally challenged. For a board so obsessive with IQ scores, it seems like half the current Jow Forums userbase are legitimately on the autistic spectrum (and not on the "high-functioning" end).
I explained, with what I hoped would be a passable clarity, exactly what this recommendation means in . Please try re-reading it, slowly this time.

I don't know why you're so insistent on dying on this hill, anyway. Whether Bibi gets indicted or not has absolutely zero bearing on the thing you seem to actually care about, which is the merits of Trump's presidency.

Bibi is going to be re-elected. His biggest opposition is the center-left block, which, even by the most generous opinion polls, just barely reaches the required 50% but only if they're willing to build a coalition with the Arab parties, something that has never ever happened in Israeli history and is even less likely now with the recent rightward shift in the country's politics.
Moreover, Bibi's base repeatedly voiced open contempt for the whole indictment song and dance, and said such an indictment would only strengthen their resolve and their support for him (in this way he is very similar to Trump).
This bears out both quantitatively opinion polls and qualitatively in my conversations with his supporters.

>no memeflag
>reveals kikeflag
What did you think would be the reaction, David Berkosilvernosengold?

Attached: kikeball facebook friendly.jpg (479x518, 49K)

It's easy (You)s.

>It's easy (You)s.
Then have another shekel on me, Rabbi Hershoah Bergeinstein.

I'll believe you when Eric Holder is in prison.
Until then, you are sending my tax $ to foreign governments and you are a traitor.

I've never given up hope but I have just about reached the end of my patience.

The day of the rope best be neigh.

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 91K)

Do you really think trump had anything to do with this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1510107954290.jpg (720x405, 31K)

ever since doug ford won and the liberals lost all their seats in ontario i realized that my own country wasnt as cucked as i thought.

>btfooooooooo
ahah. this is a bait, right?

You know what? Fuck that, greater Israel. Afterall, the orthodox don't work, live off social security, have tons of kids and treat the others like they are above them while they do all the fucking work and get in the front lines with the enemy.
If there's an extermination, then my vote goes to those rabbi bastards and their constant moaning over the wall.
It's a fucking insult to the victims of the war and it's a bloody theatrical when the police beat them down.