You will all burn in hell for you are all hypocrites

You will all burn in hell for you are all hypocrites.

You have no love in your heart, only hate.

You have no humility in your soul, only arrogance.

You would not help a defenseless man because his skin color does not match yours. You are not the instrument of the divine, but of the Devil.

Attached: ecclesiastes7_9.png (650x638, 397K)

DEATH TO BIBI! DEATH TO ISRAEL!

grow a fucking spine you coward

Attached: 1438285731159.jpg (1508x1000, 271K)

Only a coward, a weak man hides behind strong words.

And you must think that alaska will be ok when hell freezes over because of your masonic flag. 7:09 in denali. Go kys op and remember this. area codes dont mean shit and neither do skin tones. These sons of satan however in hollywood have stirred up and provoked white vengeance by attempting to genocide the blonde from the planet like hercules by racemixing their daughters. Sure some are being punished for faithlessness but more are being driven to anger in the righteous passion of our LORD, Jesus Christ.

I would gladly aid a black man in need. I wouldnt give him a free meal ticket to fuck my daughters. Thats a lynching

He would need a brain first to grow one of those. Hes a jelly fishman.

Shuttup u slidingnigger

Also chek um

thanks, but I already worship Satan, not worried about the afterlife.

Learn to defend yourself one day, and you'll exist well into the next.

Attached: 1550289611017.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

Fuck kikes and fuck israel

Attached: 1538162940059.jpg (600x602, 34K)

Listen chump, Nazi's have wanted a race war for awhile now, but YOU are the ones actually making strides to make it actually happen you fucking retard. Between people who want to do something bad and people who actually do it, who is worse in this scenario? It's blatantly you.You're worse than Nazi's, of course I doubt this fact phases you in the slightest, after all, you don't truly have morals, you just love grandstanding to make yourself feel superior to others, just like the people you rail against, you're more rivals than enemies frankly, bickering over who's the most bestest. You may as well stop projecting your faults onto others and just admit you are a Nazi you damned hypocrite.

Don't let your spirit rush to be angry, for anger abides in the heart of fools.

So what? Evolution will decide if fools survive or not. Anger is just the biochemical reaction.

So you trust chemicals to tell you they are chemicals? How unwise must you be? How out of touch with reality?

I once was going to give a nigger bum a dollar so he’d leave me alone, he said he wanted more, so I gave him nothing. I tried, OP, I really did, but niggers are irredeemable.

Attached: EBC63AED-820C-4CBD-AD8C-8A591DA34570.gif (200x178, 244K)

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. 1 Timothy 5:8

Our duty to our own people comes first and foremost before that of the multitudes beyond our borders.

I'm logical and rational, you are using abstracts to define reality.

No

We all deserve to burn in hell. This is basic doctrine. My sins are my own, though, and hatred over skin color isn’t one of them. I might refuse someone help out of cowardice or apathy. Depends on the situation, I guess.

>Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40
[34] But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.
[35] Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
[36] Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Only hatred makes your heart into a stone.

So are you.

You cannot love anything if you do not hate that which would destroy what you love.

Turn the other cheek might as well be spread your cheeks, fuck your pacifist niggerly faith. You love nothing.

Attached: 585A1876-5590-4082-A8AD-2A6E19B6E055.jpg (1024x550, 60K)

This is some mystical/religious shit.
I'm out. I operate on different "software".

I do my love my neighbours dearly and those around me but I don't feel like we anyone from abroad anything and should look after ourselves and our own people do no harm to others.

When You reduced yourself to unintelligent billiard balls in a meaningless Universe, what remains of You?

You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice, nor shall you be partial to a poor man in his lawsuit.

And yet here you are OP bearing false witness, accusing ALL people here of having no love in their hearts, being hypocrites, and having no humility, on top of that you claim to cast judgement on God's behalf.

You're literally going to burn in your own Hell when Jesus comes back just for coming here and posting what you did.

Attached: 1537535104588.jpg (751x418, 49K)

Yes because REAL Christians would allow their Christian brethren to be attacked by non Christians...right?

Attached: c97.png (802x556, 39K)

Every human is red under the skin. There is no reason to be afraid when you put your faith into God. God created you, God will destroy you. If you have to defend yourself, then do so. But do not carry panic inside you. Do not carry fear, and do not carry a cold heart. Be at peace and carry faith. With faith comes love. With love comes acceptance and good deeds. Let the divine shine through you and you shall fear none.

I am pretty sure I already died and am now in hell.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for God is with me.

>don't get angry goyim
t. Jew writing Jew stuff

The irony of someone trying to use Christian spiritual messages to promote hate while using the word hypocrite. Please, pass judgement on us mortals, oh wise and powerful lord OP.

There is no hell you absolute retard. Try harder

Now was it love that made you post this, or was it hate. Remember fag judge not lest you be judged. Seems like you need to read your bible.

>Don't be quick to anger, goy
I hate christcucks, mudslimes, and kikes. Most christians are patent zionist that pervade the ethnic homogeny of a state with seditious clerical writings, subversion by pacification, and admonishing people for having sense.

>I’ve died and know whether or not there’s an afterlife

KYS dummy

some people are beyond saving, and if you remembered what life was like leading up to the flood you would know that

we are often born the way we are because of karma. if you undervalue intelligence and just want to be strong then you'll experience what that's like, do abhorrent acts and you wont be born auspisciously.

Attached: 1551275816699.png (640x693, 170K)

>God created you, god will destroy you
You know how depreciating you speak of my ancestors, my parents created me with sexual reproduction, and I die from natural causes.

You advocate agape love for literal subhuman shit that should only be of my concern when I scrape it from the underside of my boot. Fucking die you pestilence driving kike. You opt out by relegating all worldly happening to the will of a God. You are the epiphany of clinical retardation because you lack any rationalization independent of some insane esoteric drivel that incessantly entails that all causative processes are from god.

Please shut the fuck up and kill yourself you lousy motherfucker, i'd literally kill you with my bear fist because you are retarded.

Furious anger over words written on an imageboard. How foolish must you be for someone like I to distract you? How easy is it to disturb your balance in life?

This is because you cling to the worldly. This is why you are never happy, and you always lust for more, more, more...

I cling only to God and therefore am immovable. Your words do not move me for I am in perpetual ecstasy, with God by my side.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MORON I HOPE THE JEWS SPEND TWO ENTIRE YEARS TORTURING YOU LIKE THEY DID WITH ME AND A FAGGOT ASKS YOU TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

You assume an awful lot, while standing on that pedestal.
Motes, beams and eyes, friend.

Attached: 1473904649376.png (572x637, 369K)

>spouting reincarnation and karma while using a Catholic anime waifu image

Absolutely fucking retarded. just another fake Christian on Jow Forums.

The anger is within you , you probably have demons . Its time to pray and go to church

>You will all burn in hell for you are all hypocrites.
Impossible, for I am saved by the Grace of the lord Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1532873596765.png (444x382, 118K)

Hell is not real, the devil is not real. Stop believing the kike fairy tail.

>You will all burn in hell for you are all hypocrites.
Prove it.
>You have no love in your heart, only hate.
You don't know me.
>You have no humility in your soul, only arrogance.
You seem pretty arrogant yourself
>You would not help a defenseless man because his skin color does not match yours.
WRONG
>You are not the instrument of the divine, but of the Devil.
How about your absent god and your faggot devil both go fuck themselves.

>1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 3

Ah yes how did the man sin if he was born blind ? how did the disciples get this doctrine

>Defenseless man with different skin color

If he has a different skin color he is not human, and therefore not a man.

>hide behind strong words
Like your op? :DDD
>for you are all hypocrites
right back at you since post #2

Attached: 1551019270869.jpg (1764x1452, 898K)

fuck off kike

>Brain chemistry isn't reality

Attached: 1550475877591.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Yes brain chemistry is all randomness why even feel Good ? why is love and hate equally balanced if everything is random

Checked, fpbp

We are the demons born I betrayal, ghosts of the forsaken and the butchered. You want pity and mercy? Look elsewhere. We are the judgement of the Gods. Had you not committed great sins,They would not have sent us.

Better to be an angery fool than a peaceful cuckhold.

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (1073x509, 333K)

Yeah we wanna kill commies and liberals too

>Hides behind strong words
>Telling people they are cowards for hiding being strong words
>You will all burn in hell for you are all hypocrites

Why don't you practice what you preach before projecting upon others, nigger

> Encouraging better race relations on a Ugandan spinning forum

Attached: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (406x395, 20K)

>You would not help a defenseless man because his skin color does not match yours

I would wonder why a defenseless man was in my country instead of being defenseless in his own land.

Attached: 1528145456895.jpg (905x881, 266K)

I dont care. If my words and deeds help to save my people, then it is worth it.
And if god sends me to hell for that, then he is not a god but a demon.
If he rewards faith and decency with punishment, then he is an abomination.
It goes in all fields, oc.

You sage i bump

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

The land belongs to God, not you. How dare you say it belong to you?

He obviously meant that he is from that country, not that he owns it.
Also if you wanna take the God border pill, then God made the continents split and filled the earth with great mountain ranges and seas to prevent immigration.
It was human hubris to go to another land and live there when you obviously weren't meant to live there.
By that logic you defy God when you move to another country or continent.

How dare you claim what God's intentions were?

This Earth is of God. This solar system is of God. This universe is of God.

Im using your logic, how do you know God didn't intend for him to rule his country?
The thing is, you can't and that's why i responded to you.
We simply can-not comprehend the un-comprehensible.
Discussing that will always prove to be a waste of time.
Let's discuss what we can, the ways of men and leave the divine to the divine.

>clingy to worldly things
>spends all time trying to proselytize otherwise normal beings to embrace their faith which teaches to deprive themselves of essential needs for the furtherance of those deemed less fortunate by their arbitrary standards

You want me to miscegenation with more deprived humans so you can cast a larger net to have your ideological pursuits realized, and I am the worldly one, get fucked mate.

I think your a maniac who is MKUlta'd on jewish kabbalah magik. Enjoy waiting for the world to end like every other cult.

Claiming I have demons is such a childish way to assess my contravening position. You are the reason people lend themselves to persecuting non-retarded empirically sound human beings, because you want to cull any human beings not susceptible to your religious delusion to keep them complacent to unfounded fears. You are a zionist puppet that is easily sent into the fire out of your stupendous beliefs on heaven and hell and earning your indulgences.

Anger is a emotion shared among people and animals, if you are going to relegate anger to as a sign of demonic possession, than your God is depicted as having a shit load of demons.

I admit I can get over the top myself on these boards
I give money to homeless people of any background when I can
I`m much nicer in person than I can be at times on these boards
I do my best to keep it clean but I've gone on tirades about other group in unflattering ways.
Thanks for the post user.
I`m gonna drop a few red pill pics but we need to protect our hearts above all things as Christ instructed us.

Attached: Jesus rocks.jpg (419x546, 94K)

(((THEY))) Are weaponizing other people against us Christians/whites in order to create a slave race for the NWO.
It's diabolical and makes me sad these people have so much power

Attached: Evil Jew world order Plan.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Welcome to Jow Forums
You're here forever
Lose the flag it's for faggots and shills

Politics is a puppet show for the elite of the world to distract us from their plans behind the scenes. They push communism on everyone else because the Talmud says Goyim don't deserve property rights.

Attached: Albert_Pike_WWII.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Most whites aren't even that great. MIGA boomers with low iq's and bad taste in music.
I'm with you OP, Jow Forums needs to repent.

Then I guess I'll see you in Hell, reprobate.

He never said this why do you spread lies

For anyone who isn't aware Freemasons are Luciferians, Their doctrines come from Judaistic Kabballah and The Pharaonic Egyptian/Ancient Babylonian religions. All serpent worship controlled by Jesuits and Zionists.

Attached: Albert Pike Masons r Luciferians.png (500x372, 85K)

>christians are whites
Christians are often shit skins that are gullible and use a popular book to redeem themselves cause they low self-esteem beta males that need validation by their imagination or peer support. In turn, they end up being exploited by niggers and assholes, fostering more shit that would have otherwise been handled long ago. You practically admit that you can be lulled and biased on the fact someone cites Jesus Christ as their lord and savior, when in fact they could be selling drugs or trafficing children out of a car with a jesus fish bumper sticker, or vote in a politicians that kneels in a church and prays before signing a airstrike on a marriage across the seas. You need to realize that decent human beings really just want you to enjoy your life, abstain from drugs or vices that lend you into trouble with your community, and want a enjoyable life without niggers and fags extorting charity and compassion to foster inequity and abuse.

You don't need Jesus, heaven, or a god to find comfort in death, you just need balls and sound mind that the world has meaning and is not that bad.

The end is near and the Jesuits Freemason orders have put the pieces in place to fulfill revelation for the great tribulation to come. Hope everyone has peace in their hearts in this cold cruel world. Love you all. People on the fence please seek Christ. He won't find you if you don't look for him.

Attached: Masonic meanings.jpg (1200x1133, 205K)

You know nothing about me.
As for hatred, is it not you who is driven by hatred for people you don't know and don't understand to come here and incite conflict?
It seems to me you are the one who is misguided

I just love so much that I'm forced to hate some things as well.

> cold cruel world

>sunlight
>food
>sex
>bird calls
>bright moons
>glittering stars
>sex
>animals
>discovering new knowledge
>creating and cultivating land
>architecture
>sports
>imagination
>instruments
>manufacturing
>applied chemistry

Are you some kind of loser that hasn't accept niggers, fags, and jews make life cumbersome? Women are for fun, not loving.

Das rite
Don’t be angry when others wrong you!
t. Shlomo bergowitzstein

NPC Nietzscheanism. Kys, revolting fag.

Fuck you kike, I know how you jews work. I'd bash your fucking teeth in for being a little bitch and crying about how no one loves your make believe faggy deity. Go back to Israel nig, you ruined Europe and deserved to be with your maniacal god worshiping suicide bombers that behead each other, and start schisms in the community.

Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. — Matthew 7:1-2

Christianity is an Abrahamic religion, rooted in Jews.

The only appropriate faith for a white man is a sect of european paganism.

dont care dweeb. lick my nuts.