Visit friends in america

>visit friends in america

holy fucking shit, the mutt meme is real. What happened? How did you let this happen to your "people" america?

FUCK SAKE its bad, REALLY bad. movies and TV do NOT do it justice. fucking hell, mutants all of you.

what happened!

Attached: elogrodeamericano.jpg (356x331, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm
medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karolyn_Grimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great question, anyone care to elaborate?

Yup, where did you go? New England and the West (not CA) are mostly white.

im guessing youre in nj or southern ny

Where did you visit? US is pretty big you know

Attached: mutts btfo.webm (848x480, 2.84M)

Lets just say its the heart of muttland. Its like fallout enemies everywhere.

self hating mutt detected

Of course it's real. It wouldn't cause so much butthurt if it wasn't.

Jews have us under a vice grip and it’s getting really bad day by day

Attached: FDBB157B-6FD6-46E7-B507-4B540ABF10B6.jpg (761x563, 57K)

Don't go to mutt states? You realize how fucking big America actually is right? Each state is the size of most countries.

Attached: 1550705127707.jpg (747x694, 57K)

Depends on where you went. But yeah, most metro cities are fucked. I'm in DFW and it's bad. It's accelerated within the last 20 years. It's bad enough that I see hijabs on a daily basis everywhere I go. Every school, every shopping store, every restaurant.

Seeing a mudslime 20 years ago would have been a very weird thing. Now they are everywhere. In FULL burkas.

I'm moving out of this area within the next 10 years before it goes totally Muslim. Thinking about Alaska or Montana.

Where are you Cleveland or something?

>What happened

Jews

Attached: quintessential-americans.png (1246x654, 1M)

those are anglos

This, and only mutts hate it.

Finland is a weird place

Like you

Attached: 1512432096637.png (547x626, 18K)

Ill tell you what happened..

Attached: Joozians.jpg (340x219, 17K)

Basically, you went to new york or LA like every other retarded euro who thinks they're visiting the US?

Attached: 1550706998232.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

At this rate you will ALL be fucking BROWN TURDS in 5 years flat!!

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA?? WHY DID YOU DO NOTHING!

t. self hating spic pretending to be a visiting European

Attached: a40516fa.jpg (452x798, 66K)

>sweden is all achmeds and cucked haha
>fucking germany more like TUKRY LOOOL
>france is basically all mohammeds now like holy shit
>lol canada is all chinks and pajeets
>n-NON ALL AMERICANS REEEEEEEEE
wew

Attached: 1547769495702.jpg (726x459, 101K)

I don't think Europeans and conceive nor comprehend the state of America. We believe we can, but we can't. Only when we witness it with our own eyes, are we aware of such horrors that exist.

Forced K-12 turned Americans into interchangeable production zombies. Henry Ford promoted race mixing at his factories. This is Babylon all over again.

Attached: Mutt % boss fight losing health.jpg (1737x499, 341K)

>be american
>come in europe to fight agains your brothers
>get mutted

Whiter than you, Tyrone.

>BE AMERICAN
>BE MUTT

The ones in full burqa have to be NOI american born niggers, though.

howd you get all that from that post? nigger you need healthier coping skills

I am sorry. DFW is an absolute shit hole.Fucking toll roads everywhere

highlighting the hypocrisy of americans on this board. nothin personnel kid

Dude, let’s be honest? There’s not much to see in the US besides what’s on the the coasts.
Ok the Grabd Canyon and some other parks, yes.

probably went to florida or new york or cali or some shit. though, to be honest, if you're not in a mutthole there's nothing to do but work, mow the lawn, or farm.

Having Muslims is not the same as being an interracial mutt, though.

Don't you have some dogs to fuck?

In other words, you never came to the US and are just shit posting. I would seriously worry more about your country europoor.

don't you have sharting to do?

Attached: 1542312776494.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

>DAMN MUTTS ARE STUPID AND UGLY, BOY AM I GLAD IM WHITE

Attached: A9C1921A-CC0C-4865-AB49-B6F4E5D93B7E.jpg (1928x2360, 1.12M)

Im Mexican and im moving to Alaska

Taking a picture at Walmart is cheating maple nigger.

Raft down the Mississippi, take a hunt in yellowstone... go enjoy some midwest BBQ. I honestly don't see the appeal of coastal cities here in the US. Friend of mine came from london; we hunted turkeys, fished and sailed down the river for an entire weekend living off what we killed. Changed his life.

My dad said NYC is twice as bad as London concerning shit skins.

I grew up in DFW moved to AK almost 7 years ago best decision of my life. Be warned though don't move up here if you don't have a job lined up or dont have 3-5k to put towards getting a place to stay. Anchorage is a shithole btw. Visit before you move. Your welcome Carlos.

Attached: CF352DA75E39419C8D47A0A929DFBA6F.jpg (1024x655, 142K)

dogfuckers trying to take any sort of degeneracy highground KEK

Imagine coping this hard

Attached: 1520989433594.jpg (1181x1171, 316K)

At least our government has the decency to deem it illegal. Your precious Trudeau basically told the country to start fucking animals.

>T. Euro who probably went to New York or California.

A lot of white women race mixing

actually penetrative sex acts with animals is federally legal in the US. only non-penetrative acts are legalized in canada.

you fuck more dogs than anybody

Attached: 1539263965303.jpg (977x1008, 262K)

COUPLES WHO ARE THIRD OR FOURTH COUSINS make the most fertile couples and the healthiest babies. Don't fucking become a mutt. Nature rewards diversity and recessive genes that are't covered up by mutt genes.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080207140855.htm

>if i try to evade the question, maybe they will go away.

>There’s not much to see in the US besides what’s on the the coasts.

>LITERALLY FELL FOR THE MOST RETARDED EUROTRASH MEME IN THE BOOK

I bet you think the US is New York, Texas and "LA" Yeah right, the best representation of America comes from the most scummy, Jewish, controlled media centers OF THE WORLD, or the literal spic land that we took only 150 years ago. I'm crying b/c I'm laughing so hard. This Is what the Euros think ladies and gentlemen

Attached: pepe.gif (360x346, 170K)

What's the rest? Midwestern cornfields and rust belt towns?

I know. But it's the icing on the cake. So many half breeds and Mexican half breeds in this area. They are literally everywhere. Half breeds are abundant in the metro areas. Stand in a mall in DFW and you'll think you're in a foreign land.

I have a business that is growing rapidly in the DFW area. Recently sold another business so I'm busy growing this new one. Once I sell this second business I am definitely moving / retiring. So Alaska is looking good. Once the kids are at college (another 10 years) the wife and I are done with Texas.

Texas is great for business and growth, but no way would I ever stay here. There are outlier towns and white areas but the metroplex is a muttland paradise and I can't stand it.

Anybody who lives in the Southeast and Southwest should just move north. Those places are already lost demographically and we are never getting them back. Maybe we can make a defacto amerikaner state and hope for the best.

Well NYC is literally all races living in one city. But it's highly segregated as far as what parts people live in.

I was a musician that got to tour england a few times and I miss London a lot. But even when I was there over 10 yrs ago, I was surprised at the amount of shitskins. I'm sure it's way worse now.

Im really sad my kids will never get to see the Europe that my parents knew. My mom hitch hiked across Europe in the late 50's and it looked like a paradise. Makes me sad anons. I want my kids to meet Germans in Germany, not Muslims.

Attached: 1550555974498.jpg (436x536, 51K)

this is now mutt master race thread, do not resist.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

That's why I'm thinking Alaska. There's almost nobody that lives there. I have more people in the city I live in than the whole.population of Alaska. If all whites started heading there we could make a last stand if the mainland US starts to go to shit

It's why I homeschool. Don't want my kids to be around niggers and spics.

Average American man circa 1960

Attached: Frank-Sinatra-YNG1_zpseklwl6l4.jpg (640x512, 78K)

Honestly they beat the toll roads on the east coast. I once had to pay $20 on a toll in the east coast.

The nice thing about tolls in DFW is at least it keeps the really poor people off the road.

Attached: maga.jpg (480x1338, 61K)

C-Canada is big, a-user...

It’s sad isn’t it? I was just thinking about this this morning, because I was driving near my childhood home and I hit a pothole like I’d never seen in the city. When I was a kid, only like 15 years ago, me and my family were poor, so we lived in a shitty area, and we walked to school. We would go to the local park by ourselves at like 7 years old. Now the roads look third world, my childhood home looks like a dump, like literally, trash everywhere, you can’t see the ground.

I live on my own now with a few friends, and i again live in this shitty area of my childhood, and when I go to my local Walmart, me and my friends are the only white people I see.

There are large swathes of this city where you won’t hear or read any English, places that only 2 decades ago were nice, wealthy, white areas. I don’t know where to go. I don’t want to leave my home, but everyday it looks less and less recognizable. It’s disheartening.

Arizona (my home state) is the last border state that maintains a >50% white populace, and that is quickly changing too. Soon all of the Southwest will be lost.

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA
>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA

You are correct. I've been all over the US and there are many many great places. There are lots of hobunk towns as well but that's because America is so goddamn big. People have no idea how big it is until you start driving across it. Just Texas alone is insane.

The kids in this film will be old now. This is the USA the were born into

>what the fuck happened

Attached: its-a-wonderful-life-1-1 (1).jpg (1330x748, 233K)

Every state has cool things

Sucks bro.

The most mutt town I think I've ever seen in my life was New Mexico las Vegas (not Nevada).

Just stop into the Walmart there and it will scare you cus everyone looks like half mexi/Indio/white mutts. And the only white people are 70 yr old meth heads

No joke the kids in that film are most likely dead already

Theyre all fucking dead, you stupid nigger

>no idaho
>no maine
>no texas
>no mother fucking texas

You went to israel prime, not the united states of america.

Made in 1948 so in their 80s now

>could still be around

150 million immigrants + descendants since 65 immigration act

French?

Definitely on the inside

At least they got to see America in its prime. It sucks they had to see it fall so far, but the best I got was the early 00s, i was born in ‘96. I’ve never lived in an America worth my nationalism. I am nationalistic, but only because what America once was, and the ideals we are supposed to represent.

States have turned into an epic shithole in last 20 years. Super fast in last 10. Figure W Europe is 10-15 years behind. Wait until the NAFRI kids grow up. That's what happened in the States. I've been thinking about moving to a brown country to get away from niggers. Strange as it may seem. Half autistic is better then full on feral retard niggers. #rd world countries know how to treat people who step out of line. With beatings. West is cucked.

Attached: America.jpg (630x507, 83K)

Nope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karolyn_Grimes

Its frank Sinatra

It accelerated so fast under Obama. America literally turned into 3rd world under him. Homelessness and poverty rampant

Yes, stay out of middle america. there is nothing to see here. New york, LA, and san fran are the best places. Do not come here.

You say this as a joke but he’s not fucking wrong.

It’s a great place to live, but it’s an awful place to visit. I’d say the only places worth visiting in the US are the national parks.

He's not missing much anyway besides nig-filled rust belt cities like Cleveland, Detroit, and Kansas City, the mid 20th century Big Stupid Monument in nig-filled St. Louis, spic filled Texas, and the JYC of the Midwest, Chicago. Oh, that and corn and basedbean fields.

bump for solidarity but also to raise awareness about the fact that some Americans are very fat and predatory drug companies have produced pills such as Orlistat to take advantage of them.
What these drugs do is they prevent fat from being digested at a normal rate. Now if a person takes these pills and they don't eat much fat, that's not a problem, but if they could do that, they wouldn't need these pills, so of course they don't. This rush of undigested fat is then shat out uncontrollably.
This is a major problem in American grocery marts, because this is the main public place frequented by a person who would use these pills.
This is the history behind the phrase "shart in mart", and it's not just an internet meme, it's a real world tragedy brought about by pharmaceutical companies who pay for access to the people that write the laws that allow them to use couched language when marketing their horrible products to the consumers that they intentionally miss-inform.

Attached: missusa.jpg (500x313, 50K)

Oh, the stupid wordfilter is on. That's why I hardly come here these days.

I remember driving across the States around 2009. Shit looked bombed out. Took another drive last year. Same shit. Big cities are somewhat keeping it together although still trashy. Smaller cities.. suburbs, country are often abandoned. Or seem abandoned. Memphis seems the hardest hit. 2 blocks off Beale St and it's bombed out. Has gotten worse since 2009. Big cities have browned and islamified. Negroes running around committing crimes because they think they're oppressed and can do anything without repercussions because 'They black'. This country is fucked. Meanwhile whites pay for their own destruction. I'll go live on a beach in the tropic somewhere. F these niggas.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_3a2b.jpg (960x1024, 177K)

Why do all beaner women look EXACTLY alike? More so than any other type of people, regardless of race or gender.

Attached: F21D6FCC-61CE-4082-ABC1-6D9E94CF0A66.jpg (970x545, 64K)

This thread is blackpilling me...

breh they literally filther two words, soi and uppercase cuck, really makes you think huh

>happened
it has always been this way the mutt has rule over the usa under the jewish aproval since 1776

Fucking kek.

Pittsburgh here, lots of white people. And not just mutt white but white white

Agreed

you werent already blackpilled?

what, did you think zion don was going to swoop in and save the day 3 years into term one, fighting wars across the globe, giving your wall money to israel, and banning your second amendment slowly?

in what way could you not be blackpilled? this isnt a movie, the white race has lost. literally.

fucked. done.

real facts.